Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

>So, which countries should be protected now?
>By what means? And what is next? In what order?

>While you hesitate, humanity has their numbers reduced in multiples of a thousand.

>… like that, a large war, how do you like it?
>Whether you will protect them evenly, prioritize a country or woman you like, or even do nothing.
>As a result, it will be up to you what will become of the world.

What are you going to do, /haniho/?

Save leazas, the free states, and maybe Helman
Zeth will burn

Free Cities and Leazas cannot fall. Helman has Sheila.

As for Zeth well forced breeding programs is my fetish.

Protect Leazas first. Protect Zeth or Free Cities depending on which girls are where. Helman is probably fairly fucked. Prioritize getting Silky.

t. Gele

Who is on the last line?

Is that Cortés? Who is bottom right?

Pizarro and LeMay. No idea what they were actually like though.

Some americain general it seems.

Save Leazas, Free cities and Zeth. Helman will burn.

LeMay seems like a pretty nice guy

Save Leazas first while offering support for Zeth.

What does that say?

Seems to be a leaflet about the bombing in Japan during WW2.

I'll try to protect them all but if things must be sacrificed I know what will get the short end of the stick.

Helman?

>Alicesoft brings back Io for the fans
>She dies in every game because everyone throws Helman under the bus

>Kay-chan decided to imitate Gi and travelled to the 3P world, kidnapping leaders from multiple countries

Pizarro was a conquistador, makes sense why he wants to loot and plunder
LeMay bombed the shit out Japan in WW2, though honestly he wasn't as bad as the biggest baddest bomber of them all, Arthur "Did Nothing Wrong" Harris, aka Bomber Harris
Mao's thing meanwhile seems like a reference to the cultural revolution and how Chinese people are essentially the end goal of his breeding program, unfeeling parasite-like slaves with the sole purpose of making everyone else miserable

I get the feeling that first playthroughs will be a complete disaster where like half of the countries fall, a bunch of girls get enslaved and mortality levels get off the charts.

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder how hard it is to lose.

It kinda seems like that Military Support is an action like Demon Extermination. So maybe chaos icons only appear ion the military support maps and depending of your choices there you get one to three for that region? Well next blog post, possibly next week, should explain it better.

But of course, it's their fault for having only a single thing worth protecting.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Hub is worth protecting too.

Eitheir it's like that, which seems plausible, or like in SR, the first playthrough is the tutorial.

Kayblis probably can't depend on their loyalty. Being dead all this time is probably one reason. If we assume that the other two are under pressure from Stalin, then that would also mean either Lexington is as well, or there's something else about her we aren't aware of.

Maybe Lexington is a Hornet supporter?

The other Demon Generals are put below the demons in the other lists. as well as what said.

Did you expect me to give you happiness?

Really, I just wanted an excuse to try and draw Kay-chan's lewd noodles, but also wanted to draw Silky. It's just her bad luck that both happened at once.

"Juno. I'm cold. Come bring a blanket. And yourself as well... Get out from under that table Juno. That's an order."

Since it seems like Rance is put in place as a Demon Extermination Unit, I wonder if Kentarou will function similarly once recruited.

We're only guessing at the basic mechanics currently. And that's not even factoring individual events by the Dark Lords, such as Alefgard stealing girls for Medusa. A first playthrough will be a clusterfuck of misery.

Pondering more about it, another problem of having Japan invaded by the bridge is that it wouldn't make sense for you to be able to go there resolve things or have the characters from there on your team and back because the road would be blocked. While on the other places there is a lot of space for you to cross without huge enemy armies.

On that direction, I think chances are Japan later get into a war with the Youkai, with the enemies attacking from the North, which wouldn't block your path like the bridge. The demons may use something to control the youkai, or blackmail them into doing it.Then you would need to help Kou getting the emperor items and become the emperor to win in that region.

>Kay-chan will never knock up Hornet.

>Maybe Lexington is a Hornet supporter?
I doubt it. He seemed like the type that enjoyed chaos and war, based on his active role in the war against the sect. He also has no reason to support Hornet since he died before she was even born.

Lexington probably only recently got revived and wouldn't have taken much part in the wall. So maybe in order to "prove loyalty" Lexington has to help keep Silky and Hawzel in line.
If Lexington is indeed in the Noce tier strength, they're probably strong enough to do that anyway and would be the second strongest invader after Kesselring.

Are he and Red-eye the only demons with a Lv3 skill?

I think Japan would sooner seppuku themselves by destroying the bridge and crash-landing in a giant destructive blast onto the continent, rather than allowing their homeland to be overrun and defiled by an insurmountably huge monster army. Like a gigantic, continent-sized kamikaze attack.

Alefgard is not a demon, but yes. The others were mostly Lv2s.

From her description:
どんな衣装にも着替える変装能力を持っている使徒
人類の様々な機関にスパイとして入り込んでいる
意外と危険な存在

主である魔人ジークを復活させるため奔走している

It says she is acting as a spy in humanity, so likely still on Kayblis side. She probably is in others because as a spy she isn't working on the demon army forces.

Aurora seems to be in denial about that.

What's this lady named? Someone mentioned in an early thread that she looked like Hillary Clinton.

I just wanted to know if we can expect Mayor Trump and if the 2016 elections have memed themselves into Alicesoft canon.

Mayor of The-O is the Trump expy. Militarist, leads nazi larpers, secretly colluding with the enemy, acts like he's rich but in reality is poorer than the real power brokers. Balding.

She is the Mayor of Ice

パトリシア・ベーコン Patricia Bacon
Mayor of Ice
She is from a prestigious family in Ice
She treats Ice like her own child, but on the other hand tend to not care about what happens outside.
An old woman who likes chitchatting.

While Helman is ina quite worse situation compared to Leazas, I think pretty early on it will get a good reinforcement in the form of Rolex and the 5th army coming from wherever they are and Patton with Hunty helping with a Toushin and dragon. So that it at least is on a similar level to the rest of the locations.

Leazas is more fucked than we thought. While it is easily the strongest country in terms of army and economy, it's dealing with 3 demons instead of 2, which makes a big difference.

>Patton with Hunty helping with a Toushin and dragon
>the sound of Lexington running off into the distance to fuck a Toushin.

Remember that Seized fights Hazel in Leazas.

Even then it's still holding quite welk, only losing 73k soldier by that point, while Helman lost 380k at the very start., plus only have 3 commanders left.

The reason Leazas have three dark lords is likely because Hawzel and Silky, or at least one of the two can be defeated (likely join you) with only one Demon extermination mission. While other locations may need, for example, at least two. The first time Rance faces them and learn a weakness, the second he puts a plan into motion.

One random skirmish doesn't mean that Hawzel is not actively fighting Leazas.

If they can control the toushins they can even the playing field quite well, however without those they are easily in the weakest position.

Wasn't Upsilon the last Toushin before crashing?

Upsilon was the last toushin built, but it wasn't the last one remaining. Where's Lambda?

Just compare the description of the two. Leazas is defending as the demon army press on and Japan comes to help. 73k soldiers die 0.8% of humanity (2.4 million people) is lost. While Helman loses the wall, the chain of command is in chaos, only has three commanders left, lost 380k soldiers and 1.3% of humanity (3.9 million people)

So, this is as far as my first go went. Well, this screen leads to the ending with the old guy.

But, with how is behavior is, a lot of my saves are useless, since they have this guy in with them. I have to restart way way way earlier.

Did anyone bother getting this to 100%? It's good that they offer you a way to skip to day 10, but that's still a heck of a lot of clicking to do to get things to where I was at in the pic, sans the old guy.

So, my question is, did anyone bother? Or did you just go download the hacked save file or whatever? I did like his scenes though. I'm tempted to check the other routes. Even with the amount of click I think I'll be faced with.

It was the last Toushin Toshi (the flying city). But in IX Freak mention that there is a few Toushin who are only sleeping, but not dead. While the city itself is unlikely to be able to be reactivated, the Toushin itself (the giant robot part) likely can.

Patton at the end of 9 go with
Hunty to check on them worried that some may have been reactivated by Toushin MM activation. On the second PV we have a CG of Patton and Hunty riding a white dragon (likely the one from Rance IX) and next to what seems to be Toushin Zeta.

02 OVA when

Just download the save file from sagaoz.

Never.

Interesting.
I really like the Toushin Toshi story and that war started by MM Rune.

no don't say that

I wonder, once Kentarou joins the fray will Humanity have more Chaos tokens to fight back? Just 3 tokens for 4 war theaters makes the situation pretty dire...

As it stands you might as well give up on your first playthrough, let the Hero do his/her heroics

>you might as well give up
>give up
bruh you're posting in the wrong general

Does Kentarou have autism?

>you might as well give up

How much does their coffee cost?

Yes.

>Due to the original Little series games having strange "gag" commands, Kentarou's personality seemed strange and outlandish, almost to the point of insanity. (such as randomly eating grass on the street, digging holes wherever he is, starts having conversation with rocks, grass, and river)

You'd probably have autism to if the only thing you couldn't fuck if you were isekaied into Rance verse was the unawakened demon king.

We need to see more about it but seems like besides doing a Demon extermination, you also can do a Military Support in one region each turn. The military support result in a number of chaos icons for that region depending on it's success.

Plus as you can see here you can get Chaos symbols during Demon Extermination too (although in this case it would have been a choice between getting a treasure chest (characters drop) and a Chaos symbol.

The Chaos symbols you get on the Demon Extermination may be able to be distributed to any region.

So in the end, you may be able to help every front in the same turn. Go on a demon hunting in one region, military support in another, and if you were able to recover at least two chaos icons during extermination, then expend one on each of the remaining two regions.

But then, the more Chaos symbols the less human forces will be reduced so just one should still mean a non negligible amount of loses.

My eyes are bleeding

Protect Free Cities and Zeth, at least protect Sheila in Helman, and as quick as possible save Silky in Leazas.

You probably need to protect Leazas for Silky.

>Sill opens a treasure chest
>finds Rance, Kabachahn and Arms
W-What were those three doing in that chest?

That´s relieving, if military support also helps while Demon Extermination gives more Tokens then its possible to fight back, no Nations compromised if you know what you´re doing.

That´s what I wanted to hear, thanks user

Who was Kkulf Kkulf?

A chief round one who became the first demon king.

The first Demon King, probably the strongest living being ever in the Continent

Round one? Those were those weak first protagonists right?
I assume he wasn't strong.

>probably the strongest living being ever in the Continent
You don't know what you're talking about kiddo.

>Dragons had a reproductive bottle neck
>Khulf Khulf couldn't drive them extinct.
So much for strong.

He only had baby Kay-chan on his side. He was basically soloing the entire dragon race for 2000 years.

He probably had a whole bunch of demons that got killed.

Kek

He was particularly strong, but even if he wasnt just being Demon King makes you stronger than everyone (except Avel)

I´m sure Kkulf Kkulf is the only Lv 3 Demon King in the series (hence the title of the strongest), but the anons might believe otherwise

High level kinky adventure threesome with some type D&M electrification.

Will we see old photographs of Kay-chans childhood as a little Round One in X?
Maybe he'll use his newfound power to resurrect Kkulf Kkulf.

Come to think of it. X won't be Kayblis' first time fighting half the world. He was Kkulf's sole companion against all of the dragons. Now, after 6000 years, he can fight the protagonist race again. Only this time he's got help from a lot of monsters.

The question is, will we get Rance to say "いい格好だな、ケイブリスちゃんよぉ" in X too? I don't remember what Arunaru used in the translation.

He probably fought against humans in Nighcisa's and Gele's eras as well, probably against the sect too.

>いい格好だな、ケイブリスちゃんよぉ

Looking good, Kayblis?

While Aru don't keep the honorifics as it is, he probably added something there to give it a similar mocking tone as using chan to Kayblis did in Japanese.

let everything burn so that rance has to repopulate humanity himself

>Rance called him Kayblis-chan

You're right. But it's the first time he's the one leading.

>the entirety of the human race has no level caps, is attractive, has sharkteeth and is a mix of half-kalars/half-devils/humans

>Sill makes cross eyes just before Rance hits her
Does she have Skill Levels in Actor?

When did this happen?

When you face him in the end.

In KR when you beat Kayblis. It's also in the intro.

Doesnt Shizuka have all of his seed?

I wonder if there's a list for the strongest creatures in history.
On top would be Ludo-Rathowm, second the Three Supreme Gods, after that Rathowm, after that all the 1st class Gods, then Kkulf Kkulf, followed by every other Demon King except for Ssusal

and then way, way below, you'd get Rance.

The demon king who inspired Kay-chan. R-round ones aren't weak if they put their mind to it.

You missed the Eternal Eight. Also, the Devil Princes are stronger than every DK besides Kkul Kkulf.

Don't forget the Hero after all of humanity is dead. He could kill the Three Supreme Gods with that power.

the master race
>it turns out the only way for humanity to break the cycle of being constantly invaded by demons was for the hero to be so horny he impregnated massive amounts of the population and raised their level caps so they could be strong enough to resist
>rance is remembered as a jesus like good guy figure for all time