One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Garp is the best Marine edition

last thread >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Reposting Garp special

>reduce def of all enemies to 0, if your target enemy has over 25% hp reduce his hp by 30%, if he has under 25% hp instakill him. (it's a single target special except for the defense reducing part.)

He's shit.

Less than a day until you can start making reddit assmad with cheatapk

you're shit

10/10 unit
absolutely fucking bonkers

Meh.

He could be really good for Magellan assuming he is not Dex.
Well, you still need to inflict damage somehow though as the two magellan hp cut go like this
>72% hp
>52% hp
>37% hp
>27% hp
>19% hp

>inflict damage somehow
You mean like poison?

>Well, you still need to inflict damage somehow

Toxic?

I mean for ennemy with poison resistance. You don't need that kind of special if your poison works, just use the poison.

The main reason I see myself using Garp with Magellan is to avoid under 20% specials

You mean like tap damage?

>new days
>Still no reward and tier info about the admiral event starting TONIGHT
Fuck bandai, I'm not farming blindly just to get told in the end that the free legend was only for top 10 players.

What are the stamina requirements for the 3 fags?

kizaru is 20
kuzan is 30
akainu is 40

Honestly I think I can place 5k with only 55 gems in all 3 if I go HAM during half stam

Does akainu have better drops?

>wake up
>no Pudding

Carrot is CUTE and NAKAMA

Can someone explain how the admiral event rankings and scoring works?

you have three islands
kizaru island is easy and doable with a pedro team easier than a fortnight
kuzan island is medium, about 40 stam raid difficulty level
akainu island is tough, a bit harder than most 60 stam raids

there's three rankings each for each island, for a clear you get 1 point, the more points you have when the islands end the better shit you get
in japan top 5000 players in points got a free legend pull, if some player was top 5000 in all 3 rankings he got 3 legends pulls, but because global is less popular you can expect the 5000 threshold to be lowered

Is global less popular? It encompasses most of the first world.

don't underestimate japanese NEETs
also mobile gaming in japan is huge, pc gaming is pretty small

One Piece isn't popular outside of japan

>carrot has no terrible, sad backstory
will never be nakama

You dont know her backstory

Her backstory is happening in real time

>carrot doesnt have a doujin yet
what the fuck are those neets doing

Ok cool. Gives me hope. Would it then be worth it to farm during both half stam and normal stam?
Not working. Thats the point of being a NEET

I mean that's not true at all. It's the most popular manga in France, and France is the second largest market after Japan. It's also very popular in Germany.

>will never be nakama
nakadashi instead?

>he doesn't know

also the most popular manga in Spain

that's not a doujin and it's also shit. nel zel is trash.

Ask 100 random people in Europe or America have they heard of Yugioh or Dragonball
Now ask those 100 people have they heard of One Piece

>something must be Dragon Ball-level popular in order to be well known

????

>thinking you can get any valuable information from a group of 100 random people.

not even into statistics but this seems unsound.

>implying 50-70 responses won't be "oh yeah I love that card game"
And this just in: Youre either DBZ or youre a cult sensation there's no middle ground

I cant believe Thatch is fucking dead...

Considering OP is the most popular in France I'd say they would know it. I don't see how this proves your point. Looks like it just proves mine.

The Western market is so tiny that the opinions of Americans aren't even worth considering.

If you want data that actually has meaning, look at Europe. OP is very popular in Europe, especially France and Germany, which are the next biggest markets after Japan.

The answer to your question is "yes".

French here.
Most people know about DBZ mainly because it was in a kid show that every kid watched back then.
Even adult know about DBZ. That's not the case for OP.

huh? OP is popular literally all over the world.

I'm not basing it off anecdotes though. Statistically, OP is the most popular manga in France.

But it's not DBZ popular so it's "not popular" :^)

In term of sales? Yeah probably.
But the other guy said
>Ask 100 random people in Europe or America have they heard of Yugioh or Dragonball
>Now ask those 100 people have they heard of One Piece

And to this question, DBZ would win easily in France. You don't take into account the anime that was huge in France for DBZ, while the OP anime is not really know that much here.

What's the verdict with cheaters and rankings. Is it the max damage that flags the account as cheating, meaning something like God mode would go undetected or do they have a means of checking the apk itself for changes? Plenty of people are saying to not worry about cheaters as they won't count towards the rankings while others and saying they do.

>Can't do slasher Akainu if you didn't LB Mihawk by farming for hours and hours
>Can't do striker Akainu if you don't have the boa sisters
>Can't do shooter Akainu if you don't have World or a bunch of legends
Eat shit, bamco

DBZ is way more popular and way more known than Op in france
also dokkan is played by more people than OPTC by far here

I cheated for the ranking on japan with the stage 1 insta clear cheat and none of my clears counted so it's not damage
and now they had every cheater get 0 points in the adventure mihawk mode so presumably they just check the app's MD5 or something to see if it's the official one, if it isn't you get jackshit

DON'T IGNORE THIS CRUCIAL GAME RELATED QUESTION:

There aren't really good drops to get the USBs are super like 1/100 rare

>chopperman leveled me up 3 times
rip one stamina bar

>lb
Wait, what are you talking about? I thought Japan had the admiral event already?

He is talking about Kai Raid Akainu I guess

he's mad because he didn't max the best f2p unit we ever got like an idiot

Oh man, silly me. I got scared and thought these admiral events were class specific. You can use any team in admiral event, right?

3rd stage of akainu raid is the gayest shit ever

fortunately yes

what is the ABSOLUTE fastest Neptune/Law team for Admiral event Aokiji?

>PSY Zoro
>Special: For 1 turn Slasher and Driven Characters ATK 1.5x, if the captain is a Slasher or Driven Character change adjacent orbs to matching orbs and reduce 2 turns of paralysis and despair (9 turn)
this seems all right actually

Basically a better colo Coby unless you need the resilience. He could be great for minibosses but in the end you'll waste his boost for the final stage because that faggot doffy doesn't give a full board.

6+ doffy when?

well yeah it's great for minibosses, and can even be ready for final boss again at just 9 turns (just use your other attack booster first, or sometimes 1.5 might be enough for whatever colo)

god fucking dammit why is the droprate on Haruta so fucking shit?

I finished literally everyone from his fortnight, and he still misses 5 sockets

>tfw a million Harutas but no Sanji books

>tfw a million Sanji books, 0 Skill up

Fellow 6+ Rays that are going to be up during Kizaru's half stam add me 471 901 733

>didn't get a purple (or any) skull despite all my autistic farming

The madmen at bamco really forgot to add TS Franky books to Dadan fortnight. Surely I'm not the only one without a single book after a week, right? Right guys? R-right?

sorry user, I got some

Well add me and I can help you if you are doing Kizaru anyway, its the friend captain that matters after all.
I just hope that the chinese shitters dont completely take the top 5000 to themselves.

don't worry user I'll eventually get that skull
if it's any consolation my Ray is quadmax, just missing the skull I considered fucking buying it from the shop, but that's a bit expensive for a f2p player

>was too busy to get the skull the last 2 days the shit i could run shanks for were up
>they are putting rayleigh skull in the shop after the admiral event ENDS

shoot me

oh
so I couldn't even have bought it
well fuck me

I managed to get 10 Shanks running single stamina colos (because muh skull drop chance and I don't need 2 of the same) and I got no skulls at all
such a waste of time

I mean because I have 6+ myself I can use a regular Ray to get rid of the bind and then mine to remove the paralysis so even regular Ray friends are fine. So yeah do add me.

yeah sent, thanks very much

You may be the only one on my list with him.
Also isnt there an evolver event for FP? That now or at Sugo time?

are ray teams actually fast

it's up already, go pull your evolvers

>rainbo crab on first multi
FUCK YEEEEES

6+ ray isnt necessarilly super fast but its a direct counter to Kizaru.

Ray himself is pretty good as long as there are no barriers
lack of general boosts (except Sengoku and now Raidleigh, but you can't use him) hurts his team building and other legends are usually at least equally as fast
ideally you can use any unit and maybe have 3-4 hitters that get boosted, but that's not very impressive either comparing to a normal class based team

he's just very outdated but not bad, good utility on his 6+ too

Been away for like a year and a half, my account is gone, going to waste my life on TC again.

Who are the memes to farm in 2017?

Play Japan.
Reroll latest Legend.
Clear all content for the next month until they release the next OP legend.

Start with legend Lucy and farm adventure mode every month.

global or jnp?

Global, I know it's behind the curb but I don't particularly care.

I'm saying this as someone who has a 900+ global account
just start on JP now if you don't have an account on either, the farming will be a bit less painful in JP

900+ days, not plvl 900+ obviously
I wish I was plvl 900

Global is at the best it's ever been now that we have Chopperman missions, good colos, box space, regular and cycling raids and fortnights, consistant skillup events, and (albeit mixed) decent sugos. If you played 1-2 years ago, it's gotten a lot better.
Akainu, WB+, Neko, Shirahoshi and TS Luffy are the big captains on global at the moment, but Issho, Blackbeard, and Cavendish are as good as ever. Legend Law has gotten better too since he pairs well with TS Luffy and TS Zoro (bad luck if you didn't get anni Ace though).

this is mostly correct but don't start with Fuji, he needs a lot of RRs
Shirahoshi is great but also not a great starting captain if she's your only legend
WB+ is good but you're gonna need his red skull to get there, so I wouldn't recommend it either
Akainu, TS Luffy and BB are probably the best options, Neko is fine but needs some RRs for best performance (mostly Shirahoshi)

Don't forget to tell him there are two legend Laws now

Farming being painful isn't too much of a problem for me, since that's the point of the game.

I pulled 5* Jabra with the tutorial gems.

Finally evolved and meat'ed my Hody Jones. I have TS Sanji. Other than the rest of the fishman RR batch (which I know ere made for him) who else can I use to make a good Powerhouse team? I think the best powerhouse booster I have is RR Blueno.

Is it worth pulling on the global sugo coming up?

>shit rate
>not all gold
>new batch is niche units
>magellan is meh

easy skip if ive ever seen one

magellan is the best legend in the game faggotron

Does anyone really care about Snails anymore?

Only time(for now) you can get another version(captain ability) of Neptune