>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Last thread~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Abr3F4WY4cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Camilla wins again.

Bouncy thread!

Valter's pretty good. His weapon is basically a Slaying Lance+ combined with Fury sort of, since it boosts his Atk and Spd but injures him for 4 HP after combat.

His only issue is that he lacks stat variance and merges and his Spd, even after the boost, is just alright. But he does come with a godly base kit, including Darting Blow and Luna.

zoinks!

Good Arden build? I plan on Earth boost/Ignis/Brave sword I guess but he seems weak when baiting attacks with brave sword

youtube.com/watch?v=Abr3F4WY4cw

Ayra!

>Robin's run animation in warriors
This is embarrassingly cringe.

GALEFORCE + STURDY BLOW

Delete that video and I'll tell you.

Stop insulting Eldigan

Daily reminder that Herons can't resist the BBC and only Reyson is immune.

Thighs>Tits

>Hinoka banner now
>I only spent a free roll on the banner because I rolled Hinoka on the Peri Banner
>Already Rolled Minerva on her BHB banner

I love Cindy!

Ayra!

I can't argue that, but tits are still great.

>Desperation ensures that if you're under 75% HP, IF you can perform a follow up attack (like if you're fast enough), then your attacks will be twice in succession
>Brash Assault ensures that if you're under 50% HP, you WILL perform a follow up attack but only if the opponent can counterattack
>Desperation + Brash Assault ensures that if you're under 50% HP, then you are guaranteed a follow up attack and your attacks will be twice in succession, provided the opponent can counterattack

Do I understand this correctly?

Herons only lust for Oliver

>doesn't use her best build
>complains she's shit
wow there einstein, dropping some facts

>posting the nip Shadman

What do I do with a -spd Hinoka? Can I make her good or do I need to roll another?

t. Oliver

any news about the upcoming Animal crossing mobile?

She wields a Brave Lance, she's fine.

in about 12 hours

Yes. That's why Brash Assault Lyn was a thing since Sol Katti has Desesperation 2 built-in.

Now she can do the same and get another B skill.

Yes. So with a Brave weapon the attack order is:

You > You > You > You > Enemy > Enemy

So you can see why people are excited for Chrom and Cherche memes.

yes, basically any unit can make a consecutive x2 attack (x4 if they have brave weapon)

I wonder who'll get BLACKED if they ever remake FE4.

Death Blow, Desperation, BA Seal.

Yes, that’s exactly right. It’s why people were saying that brash assault was only any good on Lyn, maybe.
I think the 50% hp threshold still sucks nuts though, but now people are doing funky things like BA and desperation chrom. More unit/build variety is always welcome.

>boris
/feg/ needs it's own winslow

My wife has become stronger than she has ever been because of this.

How many duel swords do you usually spend every week to stay in t20?
I had 120 swords until I realized I was able to stay in t20 and I dropped down to 80 after 3 weeks. (Even spent during one week 30 swords)

She can run wrath/moonbow now, but her str is too low for heavy blade without an a skill so that would essentially be a way worse ayra

I hope Halloween has a good blue so I can build up lots of Shittas for Desperation fodder.

There is no Halloween

I doubt anyone in FE4 will get redesigns besides some of the bosses. Most characters in Gaiden had essentially no defining character design, so they were pretty free to do whatever they wanted with them, while FE4 character designs are more or less solidified, especially since they have Cipher cards

Sigurd of course, he's canonically BLACKED.

Midayle’s kids are cute!

0 my dude, 2 if I'm impatient and want to not think the rest of the week.

Knowing Japan and how insensitive they are, Verdane

My team is merged/SI’d enough to keep me in t20 without rerolling the arena for higher scoring enemies. If you haven’t already, giving your core 3 units aether/galeforce is the biggest bang for your buck in terms of upping arena score.

I spent two crests today because I wanted to get worrying about building a full streak out of the way.

it's about time we get a black lord as well.

My dad is Todd Howard and he confirmed that FEH will have Halloween Skyrim crossover event.

None, i dont have enough merges to stay in tier 20, so is a "Free" week that i dont fight seriously in Arena cancer, and only obtain the 4k points for the feathers

I have Clarine and Cecelia, between the two of them which wants Hone and which wants Fortify?

VERDANE

LOPTYR'D

>they make him a thief

>try my newly built sharena in the arena
>do my 3 free runs
>she 1 turn kills ike without taking damage
>black knight +1
>she takes 0 dmg
>only 14 when his special goes off

so this is the power of TA3, now if only ana and alfonse would have any usefull build

>I used to be a lord like you
>Then I took a BBQ to the face

I actually only have a +4 Ike (for some reason I rolled him twice off banner while sniping for Broy) BLucina BIke and Askr trio, and that's enough for t20. So not that many merges.

>Jamke/Edain essentially becomes this

Look into a good unit you can get from 4s and go from there. We get feathers handed to us more often these days.

>Gheb got to tap this

Your whole core team has aether. They’re also all melee infantry, and two even have boosted bst from being CYL units. That’s a joocy team bro.

Dragon girls belong to human dicks

I only have one merged unit and the rest are base 5* and I suppose that's why I struggle so much in arena. (or I simply suck)
I somehow always get a nice deathless streak going until I get cucked by dancer/Rein/Lyn.

>Hinoka banner
Thank fuck, I've been dying to build a flier team with hone forever

GHB when?

He's really handy on a flier team if you haven't pulled any other 5* blues.

;_;

t. Zephiel

More than anything, finding a Rein/Blyn check is imperative. If not both, then at least someone who can bait/orko Rein. The rest of your team falls into "good unit for this color", with alternating melee and mage.

Beowulf.
And they’ll make Finn even more pale and skinny to make sure you know exactly what Lachesis was after.

>only need Hinoka
>go for my free pull
>HOLY SHIT FOUR BLUES
>garbage, garbage, garbage, another Reinhardt
>still no Ayra
>still no Sigurd or Dierdre
>only Inigo from dancer banner
Sigh.

Dude, Anna's fantastic. Default Weapon, Reciprocal Aid, Vengeance, Fury, Desperation, and Speed or Attack skill. She never gets doubled, so she can tank a hit from about anything. Or, alternatively, she can heal up one of your units to set her own HP low. After that she can teleport around blowing crap up with her massive speed and full Vengeance procs. She's one of the most fun units in the game.

Or you can run DC to make her a Reinhardt counter. But that's no fun.

Which character will get GAY’d if they remake FE4?

Ayra, so I can pair her with the blond haired shota thief for reverse BLACKED memes.

50 orbs later
Fuck yes

What cheap skills should I throw at Inferdigan for the TT?

qr
Ignis

QR2 and a healer for him

>+def -spd Sigurd
D-did I do good, /feg/?

give him DC, QR and deflect magic seal and he'll be better than xander

post yummy tiddy

Midayle (lol

I only have one Subaki though and I'd rather keep him in case I need QR3.

More like they'll amp up his love with Aideen 100%

You'll get him trying for Honkers

You can build any unit. She is a Cordelia with less speed and more bulk, same attack. And everyone claims that Cordelia is the best flier 6evahr!!1 something which I don't 100% agree with, since she won't quad for shit unless you have a full team of Goad Fliers near you, at which point you don't need the quad to kill since you have such high attack, you will kill the enemy with the first 2 attacks. And while Hinoka will never quad, she can survive a counter attack or two, something Cordelia struggles with at times.

In the end, both are somewhat equally good and fail to compare with Elincia, since that unit is power creeped to heaven and beyond. So just pick whichever unit makes your dick go diamonds. With Cordelia, make sure she never gets attacked and with Hinoka, just make sure she has enough speed to not constantly get doubled via speed seals or speed Spurs.

How the hell did Lana end up with Red(Orange) hair?
The bester is clearly Lex's kid though.

Can benchlord finally get out of the Bench?

IVs?

>Worst 1st gen unit
>gay
NIPPON NO
NIPPON WTF

Jokes on you, I already got my Bartre out of my free Hinata roll.

Alphonse I just got a mahogany bench for you!

Delicious~

MOMMY.....

I looked just for you user. +def -hp. Probably gonna feed her to Valter

>Folksvangr+Defiant Defense+Desperation+Threaten Def+Brash Assault Seal
>Brave Sword+Defiant Attack+Desperation+Threaten Def+Brash Assault Seal
Maybe

As a f2p with a Hinoka+1, I wish you best of luck in the future. I spend like 200 saved up orbs on Amillia and ended up with a 8,75% pity rate that never yielded a 5 star. I feel your pain

That is a fuck on of investment compared to a literal free unit, user.

>tiddy and thigh
Please, you're too good to me

Any good?

That actually sounds fun. I'll promote him tonight.

>+Atk/-HP
One of her best, congrats.

Febail. Because gay archer memes and also I could see it.

Nobody goes for quadmemes when using Cordelia, that's just silly.
Cordelia, Est and Hinoka can only go for quads if they use a breaker skill; most swords are too fast to get quadded but get reckt by the first brave volley either way, so Lance breaker is the better choice.
Like the only way any of them can quad without a breaker is if Cordelia is +speed, runs Life and Death, and uses the Speed+ seal.But doing that means she'll have paper defenses and anything that isn't dead from the first volley will counter with a charged special to OHKO.
Of those three I think only Hinoka can safely handle running Life and Death, but maxing her attack via death blow is still a better option.

+Def is actually good. Hinoka can be a great offensive support. Death blow + hit & run + hone fliers + that new seal which allows units near her teleport to her is actually a nice combo for a mixed team. The +def increases her already good bulk