Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Slut
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Giganigga 3000
5* CE Little Halloween
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

DUDE

I can't understand how anyone could be attracted to this disgusting gremlin.

Euryale is canonically the sexiest servant

I love this oni!

>Onii-chan, its time for your daily inspection!

It's a heterosexual thing, fags wouldn't get it.

>been farming Vlad for a week
>not one CE drop
>not even one gold chest drop
It'll be better this week, r-right?

I love everything about her. Deal with it.

cant wait for her banner

I sort of hoped for a swarm of bats feelsbadman.jpg

I've done every guerrilla/party besides the latest party, and farmed 40AP/30AP whenever those weren't up and I had AP.

I haven't gotten a single CE, Maid or Princess. Do you feel better now?

Same.

Just about to start this game. Is the storyline all caught up to the JP edition now? Any guesses how much longer the NA version will last? Read the JP version will be shutting down within a year for FGO 2...?

where are your pants?

>fgo 2
Is this actually real or is it just a meme?

>do I feel better knowing someone shares my misery
No. I just want my fucking CE, so I can finally start farming pumpkins.

It's a really dumb meme becuase they are much too lazy to do anything like that.

>do decent line work
>ruin it with awful coloring
Every time.

where are yours?

You have to go back.

p-please don't arrest me

shirou for jesus alter

wow
based carmilla

No, when they run out of jewish tricks to play, that's a meme

Are there even confirmed drop rates on the princess CE? All this talk about using Atalante or farming Vlad makes me completely skeptical. Unlike FEH I have yet to see any datamining on FGO, otherwise you can just rip the damn numbers straight from the apk no? At best I see sprite art rips here and there on the wiki but that's it, there aren't even animation sprite gifs or nothing.

shinji for lucifer alter

nope! you're going to jail, buddy.

I didn't even know that was possible.

wew
Evil cat delivered.
Didn't spend any AP resetting the quest either.

When are we getting this retarded 50 AP quest

shinji for muhammed

Too late, I have you now.

Nips figure this out for us. They average out thousands of runs and make an educated guess at the drop rates frpm them.

We just go off what their numbers are, though reddit does the same thing on a smaller scale via google docs.

NOW

Fuck off fag.

You mind deleting that image of my daughter before I get angry?

me neither
I wish I got 4+12 candles instead

Okay, but what about this picture?

Smile protected

wtf I hate jojo now

user...

>Nips figure this out for us. They average out thousands of runs and make an educated guess at the drop rates frpm them.
But why do that when you can datamine it for confirmed 100% objective numbers? I don't understand this. Other gacha games have datamining, why does FGO not have it? Not only is the game kinda ghetto in various ways, even the way it's treated is ghetto like we're back in 2008.

>thought for a second the images were Shirou, Gil, Twice and Tine
Damn that would be a much better story than Zero.

DW actually do every thing they can to prevent datamining. Last time we got anything besides art assets that were publicly in the game was like early-mid 2016.

Datamines are fucking dead for GO

He doesn't even remember Illya.

IIRC FGO's script is so ass backwards no one can figure out how to get anything useful from it.

They used to datamine, they don't anymore.

I don't have my fifth Iri yet, but I got a consolation prize.

We need more Tamamo

Rates have always been well hidden in FGO and datamines in general became impossible over a year ago

I honestly think that people running the game don't even understand how their only script works going off how bad they fuck up all of the time.

Sawako servant WHEN

who

Wow, that sounds so shady.

>implying something as insignificant as memory can stop kerry from shooting something he doesn't like

When Nasu releases the next volume of DDD and we get the Kaie Pseudoservant Faust as part of the collab, sometime after the Tsukihime Remake featuring the Sacchin Route.

Alright, cleared all the event quests so far. Current event item stock:
>17 pumpkins
>418 bats
>71 candles
>166 cupcakes

Still need to buy:
>2x Maid in Halloween, 20x Berserker Monuments, 20x Berserker Pieces
>3x Halloween Princess, 20x Saber Monuments, 20x Saber Pieces
>4x Trick or Treat, 10x Dragon Scale, 20x Lancer Monuments, 20x Lancer Pieces
>Elizabeth Bathony, EXP cards, 20x Homu Babies, 20x Ghost Lanterns, 20x Dragon Fangs, 20x Evil Bones, 20x Caster Monuments, 20x Caster Pieces

It seems like I'm on track to pick up the Maid in Halloweens for a full set. My only other big concern is having enough materials to get enough cupcakes for the last Elizabeth. It seems that the bats have been fairly easy farming, although no telling if that luck will keep up. I guess I should focus on candles for now, unless I want to try getting more pumpkin drops and grabbing candles during that. (I noticed that 40AP dropped quite a few candles.)

Then why hasn't he shot himself?

He needs those bullets to shoot bad guys and dumb magi

Fluffy Servant

Why are you so slow user? I never used apples and I cleared the CEs, Eli-chan's copies, and only ascension stuff is the last left unpurchased.

He is the bad guy.

Stop making me like Medb.

You don't really need trick or treat unless you want to complete your CE collection, user. Also you'd get enough cupcakes by converting other event items (bats, ideally)

He's just an old man who wants to become a seigi no mikata user, how can you look at this grizzled face and call him a bad guy? You're probably one of those dumb clock tower magi who can't even operate a computer without assistants helping you.

OK so I don't need bats or pumpkins anymore, is the 10ap quest the best way to go for candles and cupcakes? I just did a run to redeem my 5 caster gems and it seemed pretty good though maybe I just got lucky

Never ever ever never ever farm cakes. Farm bats candles or pumpkins for what you need from the shop and if you dont need from the shop just convert.

I don't even have a computer because the last seigi no mikata I summoned stole it. You wouldn't happen to know anything about him, would you?

>Why are you so slow user?
Because I started around ten days late.

>Also you'd get enough cupcakes by converting other event items (bats, ideally)
My biggest concern is that I'd do something stupid, like spend all my bats buying out the shop and not having enough left over to convert into cupcakes. I already have one copy of Trick or Treat and so I'm not concerned about buying the rest, unless I end up with an overabundance of cupcakes in the end.

Let me vent out for a bit
After horrible days of nothing in the gacha and horrible drops something finally went good in my life Il not apparently slated for promotion at my job

I hope you anons have a good roll and drops today.

>not having enough pumpkins to convert them in cupcakes after buying everything that needs them except for the pieces
Lucklets. I bet you don't even have more than one devil.

>around ten days late
The event hasn't even been going on for ten deys you dumb fuck.

What does the 50ap quest give?

>he started 10 days late an event that's not even 7 days old
>dude just transcends space and time
State your True Name user

>needing any shitty cups to complete this event

20AP is best for candles.

Farming nearly anything else and converting is best for cupcakes. If you can get +10 bats or so, then 30AP would probably be a better source.

I thought the event started on the 11th.

I only came back around the 21st or so.

How could a young black japanese man such as this one steal anything from you? He's a good seigi no mikata, he didn't do anything wrong. He probably just borrowed it for a while, like those two guns he's always holding at people.

Prioritize, then. Make a list of what you need the most, then work your way from there.

I still cannot believe that a game which earns tens of millions of dollars monthly has art that fucking bad in it.

Jesus Christ who fucking signed off on that shit.

1 lore

>been farming 30ap ever since event started
>used all apples
>still no Halloween Princess
is this what it feels like when you're trying to whale for a character with F rank luck?

>used all apples
wew lad

At least it's not nightingale.

That's pretty much what I'm doing. The remaining guerrilla quests should drop enough pumpkins to get both CEs. The remaining party quests will likely drop enough bats (especially with CEs adding +10) to completely clear out that section of the shop. So I'm looking at candles, specifically for the Dragon Scales, and then might want to decide on what else to hunt down to make up the cupcakes.

Japanese people can't draw black people don't blame them.
Nightingale, Jing Ke, Kiyohime and some others are much uglier if you ask me

>Hassan can't solo Party quests

I think Nightingale looks okay.
Saberlot is way worse.

i refuse to believe people really did use all their apples for a 2 week long grind

>all I need now is candles and some pumpkins I'm bound to get through gorillas
>still can't stop doing 30AP runs in hopes I get big cup
h*ck

I'm going to start using quartz refills starting from Friday if I'm still unable to get a copy. This game is really trying to suck me dry of everything

30ap ones drop candles too so it isn't too bad

Liz is the best, isn't she?

Don't forget to buy more!

Nightingale looks alright aside from her final ascension. Its not 'good' but its at least acceptable.

Emiya Alter is a whole lot worse.

You are going really far for a good but not overwhelming CE

I've had really bad luck with my CEs, so I really have to go all out in trying to make my Gil relevant. I even grailed him to 100

Yeah, she's the best at getting btfo and roasted by basically every being she ever meets, enemy and ally. Liz's entire purpose as a servant is to get bullied by everyone else present.

>we will never get the 50AP quest