/ss13g/ - spacemen on a space station

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>holopeople were merged! also, holopeople were reverted.
>CANADA HAS RISEN
>You feel optimistic.

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sU9us8T51gg
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Chemistry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

which of these is the absolute basics

husbando marriages legalised when

Everything below keloderm most of the time

You want to learn most everything but if there was one reaction I could force everyone on the server to learn it's COSNPS
CARBON
OXYGEN
SUGAR = Inaprov
NITROGEN
POTASSIUM
SILICON = Antitox
Inaprov+Antitox= Tricord

Everyone should know COSNPS by heart. Burn it into your brain. Tricord isn't the most effective medicine but if it's an emergency and you're panicking and there's nothing in the fridge just mash these buttons.

Why are all mimes just mimetide shitters everyround?

Jobs and races that help out in this games shit combat system usually get picked by the people that revel in it

Because its a single use class and the same few people keep taking it every round denying anyone who wants to try it out and do anything interesting the chance to do so. And those people play it wrong. Probably only allowed because no one cares enough about Mime to enforce any conduct rules.

Most players who go mime cant type fast enough to /me anything useful or interesting so they play it like a shitty clown.

kinetomancer mime is best mime

*law

It would be kinda cool for mime to get a couple more spells. Summon invisible scooty chair, anyone?

Kys

Invisible noose, good call.

>kys
kys

Hmm, invisible lasso, pull simple mobs short distances. Rope them, drag into wall, could be fun

Who is, dare I say it, the best security statics?

Clowns should suffer from 0.2 hologram damage every second. That chemical you get from hugs, pareoxidine or whatever it's called, should be adjusted to remove hologram damage. Also, as you know, if you get knocked out by hologram damage, sleep heals it. So the clown would have to go around entertaining the crew for hugs or repeatedly pass out.

Mimes should get a new genetic defect called Illegible, which makes them incapable of writing on paper or sending PDA messages.

>all females
icky

ms paint drawings on paper are a fundamental of miming for me please don't bully

>a new genetic defect called Illegible, which makes them incapable of writing on paper or sending PDA messages.
dyslexia when?

>2561
>walk into bar
>no music playing
>sit down and enjoy my drink

>turning jukebox on in options at all
You can't even turn the volume down since the option to do it doesn't work

>g2 bar
>music
>mfw

>2561
>walk into the bar
>the piano has been drinking
>walk out into the hall
>battle of little slugger playing

>bar
>juke

>bar

Replace the nigger with a white/east Asian and it's ok

Stirling Shuttle 13 with the lads when? #fuckWFUs
youtube.com/watch?v=sU9us8T51gg

Needs more gibbing

anyone remember which station's armories have the grenade launcher in them?

Meta

Can someone post those old doom ss13 webms?

I might have them but you can always try fireden or foolz

Server votes are fundamentally bad because they lack sufficient context. You can't know if the person voting read what they were voting for, beyond the title.
Besides, a "No" is less useful than a "No, because...", and a "Yes" is less useful than a "Yes, but...". Votes are not a good replacement for informed discussion.

I agree, but people still refuse to go github

>base decision off of what people on the server want
>get uninformed retards knee-jerk voting

>base decision off of what people on the Github want
>players go REEE WHY DIDN'T YOU PERSONALLY COME TO OOC EVERY DAY TO ASK PLAYERS THEIR OPINION
NO WE CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO MAKE A GITHUB ACCOUNT IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM US

It's a no-win situation.

take your polls elsewherea nd give me my fucking valids

If you don't want to go to the github to voice your opinion then your opinion doesn't deserve to be heard t b h

PJB is that you?

people who don't even play the game aka c*ders should have even less right to decide t b h

but c*ders are like 20% of the github votes at most, they all fucked off

>dragonbro died for this

At least coders know what they're voting for.

>le push 20 adminbus buttons man
at least he had the decency to fuck off unlike goldshitter

A wise man once said:
Make a vote for removing the plasma miner, and it will pass
Because 60% of players never played atmos, but they do remember that time they died to a plasmafludd

There was actually a passed vote to remove all of the roundstart atmos setup. Meaning, people -- the same people who constantly complain that power isn't setup -- have literally voted in the past in favor of making atmos require setup.

This is pomf now, say something nice or mean about him.

I like his trumpet

I had a law the entire round that anyone who said 'Law two' wasn't human.
Nobody said it the entire round.
Good job crew.

>get traitor
>pick good sec shit
>get btfo by a single redshirt using a taser

FUCK HOW CAN I BE SO UNROBOUST

HE MAKES FOR GOOD CHICKEN NUGGETS

Alright so I was the chemist that game. Two questions. Keloderm would never actually be made no matter what, even though I was following the instructions exactly. What's the deal with that? And also whenever I made advanced anti-tox, the machine would short circuit and flush the beaker. Is advanced anti-tox removed for being pointless and a hassle to make? Would explain it
Also thanks Joachim for saving my ass and showing me how virus fixing works

you're probably looking at the wrong wiki fampai

redshirt tip here: opening with the lase was a bad move

taser takes one shot
laser takes four
only use a laser when they are already stunned, or in a space battle where you'll realistically never land a tase.

>make my first singularity in sp
>follow all steps
>watch as it gets big
>go outside to see my baby boy closer
>it succs me in
I'm learning

Should have just used the energy rifle to stun but laser guns are so fun. Not sure why my target came to brig anyway.

Keloderm and superantitox aren't actually chemicals in the gane they're just practical cocktails that the players agreed on.
Also you probably weren't removing the water from the soda.

I've literally never heard of superantitox before now. Thats why I assumed he was looking at the wrong wiki.

I was looking at the cheat sheet someone else posted last topic, and the wiki that comes up if you search ss13 vg wiki. Both have the same recipe that just refused to work.

you should ALWAYS try to stun unless you have something that can kill very quickly or at least get them into orange/red health where they're slowed down, talking about cap laser or deafskid rifle

Oh

how does one superglue clothes to someone else? do you just aim for the body part and slap them with the superglue?

AT is silicon potassium nitrogen. If there was water in the beaker it will react with the potassium.

Did you try the wiki that is linked in the OP?
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Chemistry
Because it explicitly says that the keloderm recipe yields 45u kelotane and 45u dermaline.

Yes that's the exact recipe I used. Apparently its just not an existing chem.

That makes sense. I even fed a guy pottasium and water in that game to remove bleach

>Apparently its just not an existing chem.
Yes, hence why the result is "45u kelotane and 45u dermaline" rather than "90u keloderm"
Are you slow?

>when your dealer mixes up heroin with coke and instead of a cheery night out you almost throw up
Haha

He thought "KeloDerm" was an actual chem result instead of just a name people gave to a mix of kelo and derm.

Right, but he was also reading the wiki, which had a recipe for keloderm that explicitly stated the result was kelotane and dermaline.

he knows, he's just being a dick about it 4nr

how do you tell if people in full body suits are human?

>Traitor CE as only head on lowpop
>Grab Captain's stuff and egun
>Reroute disposals to the shard
>Hack Juke in the Bar
>Mime disarms me and puts me in the bin
Sheet

Yes. I also couldn't figure out how to make amonia/

Check medical records to see their roundstart race
Otherwise, take an educated guess

you don't, unless that little nude sprite you see when shift clicking actually shows the proper race now

Pretty sure works now

You ignored me ringing your bell. The most evil act of all

Engineering has a bell?

I assumed at some point you took the hops stuff since you said you were the only head and we had a HoP who was fucking around.

Who /overayearandstillnonotes/ here?
Feels good knowing thread admin conspiracies are completely false and people with notes are just shitters.

t. admen

tricord is literally the least useful medicine in an emergency

3 years and I think I have one note unless they get removed for pomfmas. I did something I regret once, it was basically metagaming. I don't know for sure that I got a note over it but I'm rather ashamed to ask.

post ckey
or are you scared?

Sarcalogo, I'm a cute girl

I''m so sure in my lack of notes that I don't even bother asking for notes

I have several ckeys but these are all of them, not sure if I use all four here: Anticockus, Chazach, Iwan840, and SlightlySpicyKoala.

I would say Anticockus is my main account.

Objective medicinal emergency tier list:
Cloning them
Making them into a machine
Evertyhing else
lmao medicine is so fucking easy why complicate it

this is your newest antag, say something nice /v/

looks like a sphagetti monster

Is walking over someone else's sprite a bad thing?

I did that and space crewman arrested + killed me.

Looks straight out of a Courage the Cowardly Dog episode

No it does nothing

However if your intent is anything but help you might bump them which COULD be bad depending on stuff

Looks like lots of shadow-tentacles twisted together.
So is he gonna unfurl and fuck me or what

that's not an ayylmao abductor
I didn't ask for this.

>intent is anything but help you might bump them which COULD be bad
shard people race when? they only have help intent, and others that bump into them while not being on help intent get ashed.

emaggable supermatter shards when?

Why don't you use an emag on the shard right now and see what happens?