/nepgen/ - Neptunia General

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

BundleStars is having an Idea Factory-themed sale: bundlestars.com/en/collections/idea-factory

CH starts a poll for the next character to be added to the CompileApp: twitter.com/compileheartapp/status/918796817713655809
Idea Factory art contest results are out: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/918227844265684992

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.05 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some post-game content: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kyou_Ver_H
youtube.com/watch?v=sSzswGT5BDY
cbc.ca/news/world/upskirt-photos-not-illegal-u-s-court-rules-1.2562395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Nepgear?

delete yourself, faggot

Hi Ghost. Still around after being BTFO so often?

And in the rush to make a thread, OP forgets to fetch the news again.

OP is a faggot who made a thread just to trigger nepfags, of course he forgot the VIIR stuff.

Daily reminder that the Subs are superior and the Dubs sucks.

Hi Ghost. Still haven't cured that persecution complex of you?

Occasional reminder that you shouldn't present opinions as facts.

Reminder that it's not an opinion, it is indeed a fact. Subs are superior and the dubs are lackluster and worthless.

What a shitty opinion, Ghost.

Booty again.

Deaf dubfag

Unf.

Great a reminder of the fucking conquest ending.

shit OP, shit thread. We need a new one.

The dub isn't that bad and I say this as a subfag. It's just hit or miss with some characters.

Actually, I prefer Plutia since I wouldn't have to come up with a safe word that IH would just ignore. I just really liked that picture of IH dressed up as Velvet.

Newbie here. Who's drawing all of these? Can't find the source through anything including yandex.

Hi Ghost!

I actually know it's not bad. I'm just in the mood for triggering dubfags. The subs are just better though.

Nah. Triple Nepgears instead.

twitter.com/kyou_Ver_H

>file deleted
B T F O
T
F
O

Based.

Shite.

Big Nep MUST be nepped!

I have to nep her! I have to give Big Nep a nepping! She needs a share rod inside her all the time!

>maid giving in to ghost's whining
Here it goes again. The dark ages of /nepgen/. Now the yurishitters will come back.

>maid giving in to ghost's whining
I missed something?

He's just a baiting retard calling everyone he doesn't like ghostroach. Ignore him.

Check the OP. Ghostroach immediately started whining about it, spamming several posts about it.

>faggot makes an anti-neppy OP and gets BTFO
Like pottery

Ah, I need more nep asses in my life.

Blanc is confused!

You're not pro-neppy, Ghost. You're just an autistic piece of shit.

You're as bad as him, spankfat.

>you're not pro-neppy, you're just autistic
There's a difference?

Yeah. Pro-neppy actually care about her.
Autists just use her as an excuse to shitpost.

Safe word is ,,nap time,, all the time

Fuck you I do care about her. Stop calling me ghostroach, you faggot. I'm a nepfag, not a yurishitter

That's exactly what Ghostroach would say.
The jig is up.

>that animation
0/10

Sexy and cute!

Meh, Triple Gearnon time!

Oh no, she's back.

More Gearnon...

Needs more Gearnon!

I like Gearnon.

STOP

Oh shit little girl, what are you doing?

I want to spank Uni with Noire's support.

I want to lewd nepgear

Out-fucking-standing

>this effort in shitposting
Holy fuck

Huh? What shitposting?

He* Gearstalker is a dude that uses Uni's likeness for his unrelenting pursuit

I'll bite
>193405519
>193405783
>193405996

neptunia VR upskirts. Adult Nep has best panties

youtube.com/watch?v=sSzswGT5BDY

Goodnight /nepgen/ hope everyone will have a comfy sleep and a happy nep beside them !

But what if it's a female stalker?

>still no new nyamota neplewds
Goddamit

I love my wife MarvelousAQL!
Good afternoon, /nepgen/

Look at this nep.

>Marvyposter

>that face
-999/20 hiding your post

Are there any pictures out there of Marvy getting a nepping?

I'm looking at Vert instead

No, because I'm the only one who's allowed to nep her

But we all know that's not true.

why is big nep so lewd?

born that way

Neptune is pure cute and pure sexy, and it's more socially acceptable to lewd her older self than the hebe version, so they go all-out with it

If you plan to buy the game and do this, here's a warning. Doing this is illegal in Canada and some states.

>Doing this is illegal in Canada and some states.
Doubt

>pls don't sexualize virtual underage school gilrs
Yeah no.
Even though I like NepNep in all her forms, hebe Nep drives me wild, mainly because I'm a hebephile.
I fucking love This image of Nep cosplaying Madoka.

cbc.ca/news/world/upskirt-photos-not-illegal-u-s-court-rules-1.2562395
>'Upskirting' in Canada

In Canada, surreptitiously photographing up women’s skirts or recording video of the same view is punishable under the voyeurism section of the Criminal Code.

Anyone found to have made upskirt images, or similar images where the victim had a “reasonable expectation of privacy,” for a sexual purpose faces up to five years in jail.

Authorities across Canada, including transit officials on busy systems in Toronto and Vancouver, have had to deal with cases of upskirt photographers in recent years.

Source: CBC News

That's real people, dumbass. This is a video game

>gilrs
Girls*

Hebe neppy is literal perfection.

>girls
Grills*

Because Big Nep needs to be nepped.

calm your tits, of course its not video game characters. i was just proving that what this guys was saying is true.

I blame NepNep for worsening my hebephilia.

But that doesn't prove shit, dumbass. Looking up video game characters skirts us not against the law.

Embrace it, my friend. Our goddess knows what her followers like

I know what I'm fapping to tonight.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't work like that. What's next, they're going to ban drawn situations of underage girls getting fucked?

So, what happened?
Wasn't Vert really popular in the west around the time the Rebirth games came to PC? Did the PC fanbase drop off hard or something?

Don't get me wrong. I fucking love PH and Big Nep as well, but lil NepNep makes me flutter the most.

I'm still here, just tired of posting.

They got better tastes.

>Wasn't Vert really popular in the west around the time the Rebirth games came to P

LOL no

Yeah, actually, she was.
That was certainly the peak of Beru's popularity and lots of people liked her. She was posted extremely often and most communities had a lot of Vert fans.
If you just stick here in the /nepgen/ echo chamber you might not know that.

There's been a real drop in the number of Vert fans and in pretty much every Neptunia community she's rock bottom in popularity now compared to the other goddesses (both in the east and west).

>and in pretty much every Neptunia community she's rock bottom in popularity now compared to the other goddesses (both in the east and west).

Well thats obvious

See

No shit, but I'm not saying it just to say it. I'm trying to figure out what happened.

I like Vert's 4GO outfit.
Makes me want to XXXX her.

>to XXXX her
I want neppit to leave

Okay, then good bye! And don't come back.