Name some of most humiliating defeats in history

Name some of most humiliating defeats in history.

Most of China's military history from the later Qing up to Korea, where they kind of UNJUST themselves.

The Great Emu War

Let's get the most common battles squared away first.

US Aleutian Islands Campaign
Emu War
Battle of Myeongnang
Battle of Cartagena de Indias
That one battle where the Austrians turned on themselves instead of fighting the turks
Singapore
Battle of Pont Saint-Louis
Anything involving China after like 1800

There, OP, saved you a few (you)s.

>Name some of most humiliating defeats in history.
The downfall of the white man.

motherfucker

Vietnam. Americans couldn't tell which jungle nigger was the enemy and which was the civilians. So they just raped and pillaged while dropping napalm until they got bored according to my grandpa who is a Vietnam vet

Israel insisted on a premature switch from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time. Palestinians refused to live on "Zionist Time."

Palestinian terrorists planned an attack with car bombs. The bombs had been prepared in a Palestine-controlled area, and set to detonate on Daylight Saving Time. But the confused drivers had already switched to Standard Time. When they picked up the bombs, they neglected to ask whose watch was used to set the timing mechanism. As a result, the cars blew prematurely only killing the drivers.

Practically all the wars between Israel's neighbors and Israel also qualify as humiliating defeats apart from the Yom Kippur war, which was a little closer.

>the greatest revenge white people can have is to go extinct
this gives me great comfort

You forgot Tsushima.

Anyone got Luigi Cardona, Marshal of Italy?

maybe it's the filthy kike inside of me I inherited from my mother, but I kinda feel bad for them and worry about their self-destructive nature

well either way, you can say goodbye to civilisation when they go

The chinks will pick up the pieces until the west is ready to rise again

I am very surprised someone screenshotted that, because I remember that thread being a dismal failure.

>shlomo
>israel
>mordecai

can't make this shit up

top lel

>jews have jew name

who woudda thought

Cannae anybody?

Holy fuck yes.
Can you imagine standing in this crowd, unable to move as some badass hired veterans cut your whole Squad down one by one?

This was such an immense defeat because of the obvious giant roman army getting assfucked on their own turf but also because of how it decimated the Roman government
>Livy goes on to record that among the dead were 2 quaestors, 29 of the 48 military tribunes (some of consular rank, including the consul of the previous year, Gnaeus Servilius Geminus, and the former Master of the Horse, Marcus Minucius Rufus), and 80 "senators or men who had held offices which would have given them the right to be elected to the Senate"

Holy cow, I didn't know a former Master of the Horse was killed.
Damn, Hannibal!

What was up with this guy? These figures range from laughable to miraculous; what's the Luigi Cadorna effect?

user, you're missing the point. These were all battles for the same place. 11 battles. For the same place. The Austrians just dug in and repulsed wave after wave of the Italians. On 11 different occasions. Cadorna was the most callously incompetent general of WWI, and possibly ever.

Never underestimate the high ground

12 battles, can't forget Caporetto.

He kept losing. Combine that with the bit where he brought back decimation and machine-gunning his own retreating troops, and he's the closest thing to the stereotypes of WW2 Soviets "HUMAN WAVE! SHOOT THOSE WHO RETREAT!"

>kike inside of me I inherited from my mother
>inherited from my mother
Congratulations, you're considered a full kike by the kikes. Hava nagila Murat.

So we have a crypto-Jewish Sunni Turkposter here. Huh.

Carrhae was fucking HILARIOUS

Gaugamela
>Alexander thinks he's so great. He's a lucky one trick pony. Without his "hammer & anvil" flank them with the cavalry while pressing them into the phalanx maneuverability trick he's nothing
>we'll try to lead him into a pitched battle on a wide open plane with superior forces. He won't have his flanking tricks then and his infantry will be swallowed up.
>hahahah that IDIOT. He's actually doing it, the mad man. 2-1 forces on a field that maximizes our strengths while minimizing his. Your fucking done kiddo
>OH NO

Upside-down SARAN fuck you
Checked

Boyne, the victory was so lopsided for the Protestants that the Northern Irish still celebrate the victory to this day.

Imagine how terrible the Irish are at war.
Now imagine how terrible Catholics are.
Now imagine an army of Irish Catholics and try not to laugh.

>Defeat
>A series of inconclusive battles
Try to stay in related threads, AHIDF