Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OR9C5PZNaU
youtu.be/yhU8oi5Z070
youtu.be/cjVQ36NhbMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Sayori!

Daily reminder that Monika loves you.

Yuri thread!

How do I find motivation to live without Monika?

Why is Monika so best lads?

I guess that makes sense.

I wasn't aroused in the slightest. And I've had a similar sensation when reading up or looking up some really spooky stuff. I wasn't going "wow, this gets me going" but rather "wow this is fucked up".

I'm guessing it's like when you get a boner for no reason or when you wake up, right? It just sort of... happens.

You have Monika though.

You didn't delete her, did you?

Nobody knows

What do you think Sayori smells like, anons?

rope

With these, all of the girls have been claimed for the thread and anyone posting after this is a cuck.

I think the MC is still the MC- he
s sayoris childhood friend, he's not particularly notable as a person really. He isn't us.

So I think that what might work is that early on when that one would come up the first time, he'd be confused. I'm thinking Monika route starts as a "Monika loves MC as he's the closest she's got to *us* proper" and then maybe as you go further into her route there is a way or choice where MC-kun and (you) get a bit closer together, the distinction blurs.

I think for all the other routes, MC-kun is MC-kun, any blurring of the lines should only be deep in monika route if at all.

I kept her original .chr file and moved it to my phone. Started calling it "Monika" too for shits and giggles but it just made me sad.

I'm afraid you're gonna have to stop talking about my girlfriend like that, buddy

Just wait for the phone app of Monika's room someone will inevitably make.

Posting here too cause yknow

This and Katawa are the only VN's i've ever played. I don't know how to even start checking VN's that I would like. I wish I could spend more time with Natsuki

Why do you people hate Monika so much? She's an angel. I realize different people have different tastes and different best girls, but it's unfair to give Monika so much hate.

She's not a murderer either. If anything, she's as much of a victim as the other girls.

How affected is he? You seems pretty worried, user

>she's not a murderer
lol

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Nobody just casually reaches for a cupcake in front of a rotting corpse they've just driven to insanity-fueled suicide, user.

too bad I don't love her lol

Shut up Monika.

>You will never spend all your time with Yuri and promise her your eternal love
>Only for her to catch you making out with Monika in the club room

>you will never accidentally get locked in the club closet with Yuri after the other girls go home.

Yeah, cause I would never look at that trash Monika with anything but contempt.

Have you deleted Monika today?

>sees horrible consequences of actions affect Yuri
>subtly bullies both Yuri and Natsuki the entire time
>no remorse whatsoever until the player kills her, basically
>makes light of the other three girls' issues
>describes Sayori's horrible death in excruciating detail unprompted
Yeah truly an angel.

She loved you so much that she ended her own life, just so you could go for somebody better. How sweet of her, ahaha.

They weren't people so it's not murder.

Daily reminder

Why is this so hot? I want to make Natsuki fall in love with me and then choose Monika forever and watch as Natsuki pretends she's not upset.

Literally me

A decomposing body

Even if they weren't people (which is debatable) it's still really fucked up. Like gleefully inflicting animal cruelty or something.

Could you guys please stop bullying my wife, Monika?
She didn't do anything.

Don't know how affected he really is but he seemed pretty shaken. He's sleeping right now though.
I was pretty fucked after that scene too so I get him. I'm sure he'll get over it but I guess I should message him or something later
Never would've guessed the game would take this big of a toll on some people

>(which is debatable)

?

IS THAT

I just want to wake up to see Sayori next to me.

Fuck you're cute.

It's just a fucking game.

You want to wake up and see her dangling from the ceiling?

You better stop before I hurt you.

So what does everyone think Yuri said to Natsuki that made her run out of the room? Natsuki is decent at banter, so I doubt it was something as simple as a comment about her daddy issues.

Personally, I think she said "The only reason I cut myself is because I have deal with people like you."

After all, Natsuki has always been the one who wanted her to stop cutting the most.

Try me bitch, my girlfriend Monika will delete you from all the planes of existence before you manage to lay a fucking finger on me.

You're a good friend, man.

Definitely something about her dad

I assumed something like:
"I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but i wouldn't want your dad to be out of a job"

Okay everyone! Monika is now a self-aware NPC in the last game you played! What steps does she take to ensure that (You) fall in love with her and get a good ending? Don't forget to use spoiler tags where necessary!

>your friend will never dress as up as yuri for you with blood and semen play involved

You guys sure are funny men, eh?

Some people are more affected by dark subjects like suicide in games or movies than other people user. It all comes down to your mental health, how you've been exposed to that stuff and how you handle that kind of stress. I don't blame people like that desu

parfait girls wasn't a very good series

>Fate Grand Order
Uh...
She hijacks Mash, I guess?

What are some VN's to help me escape from reality and be surrounded by petite tsunderes?

what if she slapped her
given her the ol shank maybe

>"Okay user, now use your lips to put the condom on my cock."

>New quest where you find Monika stored in a holotape
>Install it in nearest securiton
>Monika takes over Victor
>Monika becomes a permanent companion
>Monika follows you around the wasteland protecting you
>Reach Yes Man in the Tops
>pic related happens

PROOF THAT MONIKA IS THE BEST GIRL:
>Sayori would never be happy anyway. Convincing her to kill herself was doing her a favor. In fact, it was selfish of the MC and everyone else to guilt trip her into staying alive.
>Yuri is a degenerate animal that shouldn't be allowed to live, that's why she was cut down (hehe), she deserved everything that was coming to her.
>Natsuki's problems weren't her fault and Monika recognized that. However, "Natsuki's dad" wasn't a character in the script, thus her problem was impossible to solve, which is why Monika the Merciful granted her a quick and painless erasure from existence.

Thanks user
I have room to improve though

Why? It's all on them.

Even if they are too sensitive, players were outright warned from the start that the game has such content.

L-lewd!

I deleted her before she even finished speaking in that space room.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.

What if all the dokis appear in Project Libitina?

faker than your mom's tits

It was already proven fake, faggot.
Salvato's avatar isn't Natsuki.

After I went to bed last night this fucking song kept playing in my head and every time I was about to fall asleep that image of Sayori flashed in my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OR9C5PZNaU

This game got me worse than I thought.

Any chance we can get a drawfriend to do a picture of Monika as broken Matt Hardy doing the delete gesture.

Hang in there!

Someone did a vid already, I think.

I guess some people overestimate their abilities to handle that stuff. Some are just curious even though they know they shouldn't be looking at that shit.
I do agree with you, it's on them, but I somehow can't bring myself to blame them for it

Found a gem on youtube, hardly has any views.

youtu.be/yhU8oi5Z070

It was pretty obvious to be fair.

so stoked no piece of media from now on is gonna have flat chested characters anymore without faggots claiming them to be traps

It's not a drawing but here you go

>shrek memes
fuck off
>he's even crossing the girls out
fuck you in particular

Instructing Sayori on proper painless suicide methods!

>It's just a fucking game.
>You're sharing a thread with people this autistic.

Come to think of it, where did Sayori even hang the rope from? I don't have anything in my room's ceiling I could use to hang myself, maybe except for the ceiling fan, and I'm not sure it would support my weight.

Help me out anons
I really enjoyed the game so I wanna support the devs. Should I buy the 10$ fan pack which is pretty useless desu but like I said I wanna support them, or should I wait like a month till my next paycheck and hope the store is opened during that time?

The logical answer is that Dan is a hack

Support in any form Im sure is fine, but with the store you actually get stuff you want! So I would wait

Oh hey, dat me

>a game is not a game

Who's the real autist here?

Post songs that describe the Dokis!
youtu.be/cjVQ36NhbMk

>you'll never drive Monika insane as you amp up her own faults instead

What I love most about Monika is that she deleted all the shit waifus from the game.

no
she hung herself, then got deleted
thanks

The guy who doesn't understand how a piece of media designed to elicit specific emotions might succeed at eliciting those emotions from someone.