/fhg/ - Forr Honor General

Spoopy Edition

last thread: >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpUdH-140Eo
youtu.be/mPe6PYqFntg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for your main is overpowered

Faction War Ornaments are going to be shit

but I main orochi

I want to learn Raider any help? What is my play style? What are my punishes? What's my role in 4v4? What are the best feats?

> What's my role in 4v4?
Disable people with running charge
Use your zone and feint it to force people to make mistakes, occasionally following through

This has the basics youtube.com/watch?v=JpUdH-140Eo

How to get good with Shugoki

>he wanted a shield with centurion
>he wanted a knight with a hammer

>react to gb's with light
>react to lights with gb
If your brain is too slow to do this atleast half the time then don't even bother playing him. Because of back break you can eventually whittle down anyone even if you miss some of the time
If your a dominion player it doesn't matter what you do, just gank with a buddy who isn't retarded

>being smug because his rule of cool is different than others
I know right we here at Veeky Forums know better than those normie ledditors. Kensei players am I right?

Scutum fags begon

Since you folks aren’t as populated (anyone for that matter) on a weekday. Anybody wanna share screenshots?

unded game

Will game be ded ded with all the new gaems coming out this month and the next.

>I’m buying another Ubisoft game
Kill me in such a Ubisoft fag

>buying we wuz assassins
why?

>1 Mario game

>having a main
>not using a random number generator to pick your character before every game

how pleb can you be

Any tips on playing Orochi? I mostly play Lawbringer and Centurion. It's difficult being a pure attack only class.

>top light
>zone
Thats it. If this feels underwhelming to you thats because it is

When they attack just dash sidelight.
If they feint? Well don’t do it again for the rest of the duel. Dom? Just help out other guys, you have no good moves, so just hug someone’s ass

I unironically enjoy AC

storm rush is a huge fucking pain in ganks, 50 + 32 damage

Well hopefully the game won’t be a revelations or unity (at launch) game.

>heavy - feint - parry the dodge light
Do not listen to this advice. Bashes are the only thing you should dash light

>glossed over my statement of them feinting and to avoid ever using it again because they feinted
user....

i'm not saying that the assassin's creed series is bad but weren't the latest one buggy as fuck,other than being absolute shit?

youtu.be/mPe6PYqFntg
>highlevel
If only we knew back then. Also warlord was able to cancel headbutt into GB?!?!!!

Is this OTP?

>permaban honorfags
>permaban people who play skirmish and run off on their own

give me ONE reason this shouldnt happen

Because it’s their way to play user :)
It’s not hurting others when they are having fun!

Warden is for femGlad user. Cute picture tho

what is the best outfit in the game and why is it lunar phases?

pretty alive here

Eh....that’s sorta of a debate in my head.
On one hand blue is really good looking and the moon symbols do well in other patterns. But what bums me out is that it’s just a duel skill, hell the other elite outfits for shino and Cent can be used for teams. Same with highL elite outfit

Just in case any new comers come by.
•event goodies
5 for a character
>ornament helldriver (same for everyhero)
>Same battleoutifit for every hero(has all the patterns and same color)
>effect pulled under(idle/emote/execute)
Have until November 2nd. Happy Halloween!!

tfw warframe twich bullshit gave me a 6d xp booster and i can't leave it to waste
i want to get one mask for the samurai,help me choose /fhg/
Shinobi or Shugoki?

Objectively Shugoki. It's stupidly oversized on shinobi.

Goki for maximum oni.
Shinobi for pretty neat blue flames while slicing up fools
(Both are the same thing.)

>literally have to backroll every time shinobi gets in light spam range on console
>still no new gladiator executions and he still sucks vs good players

Thats my girl!

Can you do nothing agasint conq as highlander?!

Why in the fuck did they think no timestamp was a good idea? Did they even test it first? Why are the devs so bad at their jobs?

Basically, yeah
Anyone saying Conq is underpowered is either a Conq main or has never played a character without a bash opener

They probably tested it in house with like 5 ms latency and were like "yeah this is way better"

Wow attacks just go straight through block on console? What the fuck am I watching?

Fuck.....

>can parry 500ms lights somewhat consistently
>get caught by glad's toe stab every timr
i'm absolutely shit against gladiator, but that's probably from not playing against him too often

underrated festive post

You can try pulling some goofy shit with offensive stance I guess but the cards are literally all in Conq's hands if you're playing Highlander

How do I get a skeleton gf......

Browse pro-ana forums

Just to remind you faggots Ronin will be male locked. You Samurai already got your chance at a cute waifu and you got the petite ninja.
Remember to screencap me, I’ll be right :)

>do skewer anytime anywhere
>get parried
>literally only landable off a deflect

NEVER

>people still think glads shit
>people still think shitnobi is good
Nice parry attempts

NEVER EVER

Yup
t.but hurt waifufags

Give her your blood, now

>hobo slut thinking she’s tough
This a ninja thread. Better leave

Conq is indeed underpowered. Unless you're letting him hit you with heavies consistently he takes 5 minutes to kill you (Heavy Hitter? lmao). Unfortunately so is highlander though...

I gots rep 26 conq and rep 11 HL. My advice is actually to crowd him. Close distance with first hit of CC feinted. That's a little safer than just a forward dodge since it's a threat kindof (better than an empty dodge anyway). Even though it eats stamina like a mofo, use your offensive stance lights at first to try to poke at him, shouldn't be too hard to hit him where he's not blocking since they're so quick. If you run out of stam next to him it's not even a big deal since he's easy as hell to turtle up close. It's not like he has any unblockables to make you react to anything.
Good conqs will probably also try to feint lights into gb, but if you go for crushing counters on lights that won't work on you.

Idk, it is honestly a crap matchup. You're both REALLY weak offensively, and he's significantly better defensively.

Why is she wearing a thong?

I'm still salty about shinobi being default female. If I'm gonna play a ninja, it'd better be a hot little fuckstick twink and not a gross-ass GIRL.

Why do people suddenly think Shinobi is OP? Is it becomes they can't accept the fact that they're shit and start to blame buffs that didn't even change how offensive he can be?

Westernization.
Sad really.

O; a young man's genitals. Far too simple and pure to share the female's nightmarish symmetry.

>only conq and shug left
Just drop already man. I don’t even play shitty conq. But this execute for shug just isn’t coming up!!!

Yes

>average shinobi complainer

Idk, the only buff that's significant is the hp. Like most decent God-fearing folks I blame reddit. One mention of buffs and how someone thinks it's OP and you'll see a shit ton of parrots pop up using the exact same wording complaining about the hot new change. It's honestly disgusting.

Add lawbringers who think they should play fucking duels still in the current season...

I sorta miss highlander posting. Two stances and all that, along with warden Keks getting so scared that there “honest”(it’s a joke dont be so mad) guy/Hero was gonna be outclassed and replaced.

Wrong nerd

I said it before and I'll say it again.

Kensei X Nobushi is cannon and there is nothing you or your GF's drawing can do about it. fite me.

SMOLL BOI

>more fit
>more young
>within his faction too
Stop posting nobu. Your perfect warden is already taken by a surperior warrior :)

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCES!?

SO.........

DONALDMAGLASS

All were missing is the vocaloid anons smug attempts.......
>just like the good ole off-season 3

>Shinobi not being a hobo
lol

This one made me rofl

RHONIN AND HUNTRESS WHEN?!?

“There’s was a secret society, out of the shadows they come forth”
Naomi please. Men don’t like hobos

It's ronin and hunter now.

>society
with improvised tents, like hobos

such innocence.

B..but, who was main?

yea forgot to give that context. It was Orochi.

It took a while, but I've finally reached the point where I can actually fight centurion and not totally lose my shit.

Congrats

It’s finally over. Got everything. Now I just need the masks and howl.

Maybe so, but before anyone can even start THINKING about Conq buffs the passive superior block needs to go, that shit completely shuts down way too many characters to be fair

Conqueror is the worst designed character in the entire game, even if he isn't the outright worst character. Most characters can be made relevant and interesting simply by adding more options or simple numbers buffs/nerfs. Conq is legit the only character in the game whose entire kit needs to be retooled.

>what is kensei and Zerk
Don’t leave out the rest of the dumpster bin user

23/30 here

How's everyone else doing?

Just fucking finished. Thank god it’s over. Now I just gotta hit 100k steel by Thursday

30 of what