>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Delayed until November youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8PgcCe3P_c
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine if no one had stopped Vayne Solidor...
He would've created a dynasty for the ages, a godless world, a eutopia of man

A free society where every man is free to molest his kid brother unmolested.
What a world.

>I turn myself into a splinter Bartz
>IM Splinter Ex-Dead Kupukupo Mog mog

molesting young boys is the true path to wisdom and prosperity.

If Vayne had killed his little brother...
and then the leading man had killed Vayne...
What would've been?

Would've gone to Vayne's uncles or Vayne's father's cousins or some bullshit I guess. Some random aristocrat in a hunting club probably.

How do we get Gumi to ban injectors and end this meme

Martial please leave.

Injection isn't a meme, it's the future.

The Solidor line would have ended, there would be a big power struggle since even the Senate was gone, and Rozarria would have attacked and rekt Archadia.

Vayne is a fag lol

And ugly

If you're not injecting...
you know what to do.

>How do we get Gumi to ban injectors

LOL. They won't. Everyone working at Gumi don't get paid enough to go through every single account one by one to check for injectors.

>tfw injecting has completely drained my desire to play
So this is how it ends

akshully... Vayne Solidor is the True Hero who did nothing wrong and is extremely beautiful. So beautiful in fact that I would like to massage his body all over.

My sides

I have more time to spend on other mobage, it's great

How fucking hard can it be to code a script that checks all accounts inventory for anything more than 10 10+1 tickets damn and reports back results. Or checks for how many 10+1 tickets have been used on an account in case they deleted the 9999. It could run and report back Any offender accounts. Not fucking hard Gumi

Get in discord, I have a propose to you

well if you're so smart why don't you do it and go work for Gumi? :^)

They better make the world's strongest SOLDIER more buff than the scrawny shitass they'd been showing.

In the world of FF7, only Sephiroth was a stronger SOLDIER. If you include Before Crisis, it was Zack until he died after experimentation. I fucking sick to death of pathetic scrawny heroes outta Japan. He's a goddamned warrior, if he's gonna fake a bravado give him a body to back it up.

Even Nomura knows.

Threadly reminder that masculinity is as wonderful as femininity

Omw

Threadly reminder that Marche Radiuju did nothing wrong

He's been goosed!
youtube.com/watch?v=U8PgcCe3P_c

It's not that it's hard... it's that everyone in Gumi is lazy and doesn't get paid enough to give a fuck.

You're talking about a company whose sole job it is to translate strings from Japanese to English and commit them to the server
And yet they still require weekly 12 hour maintenance to fix their fuckups.

The codebase is such a massive clusterfuck, they'd never be able to do massive queries without some serious issues.

Why does the FF series not have any matronly "ara ara" characters? Even the obvious choices like Quistis and Lulu are like 18 and 22 respectively

Post your favorite atypical FF waifu.

No Terra/Lightning/Ara allowed

>translate strings from Japanese to English

the fuck are you smoking? There's no japanese or english when it comes to programing language.

The ingame text dipshit.
Hence strings.

The rest is literally copypaste, and they still fuck it up.

string is code-vocab for 'word'. they definitely translate strings

Echo a cute!

Women aren't strong enough to be armored warriors. How unrealistic.

don't you see injectors help Gumi in a weird way, by having stupid sets in arena and as leaders whales get incentives to spent more money and try to compete with these "mecha whales" just look at leddit they see a team of 5 GL Sakuras and they think is legit, after all gumi market is whales not plebs f2p

meant for

she has grey hair that means shes tough

Daily reminder if the other judges hadn't been pussies they could've sided with based Drace (the only one to openly defy Vayne) and stopped Vayne before shit got out of control.

>Cloud
>SOLIDER

serah from ff13-2

need more lewds with her

but Vayne True Hero. Why stop True Hero? Do not imply lewd and baseless things. Vayne Solidoor !!

Would Gumi ever pursue legal action against people giving out free injection services?

>Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
>has nothing related to banners
>a bunch of reddit shit which is also lacking information that is relevant or even useful
We can remove this one. Maybe The XV New Empire one as well.

this but with Lumina
absolutely. that's why they've done nothing to combat paid injections

Bergan would've killed them.

who is the biggest fraud ?

gumi or injection reseller ?

unless they gain money from doing a service no, hell they haven't done anything agains't those guys who have a whole bazar of injections with promotions and what not

Cloud is literally an Al-Bhed.
I'm not joking.

????

Bergan wasn't a pussy, he was just crazy and made crazier by having nethicite in his bones.
Ghis was just a fucking idiot, he already planned on killing vayne with the nethicite before he exploded. Had he lived, Vayne would be dead.
Zargabaath tried to help her keep her cool so that way she could maybe live to secretly plot against him, but she didn't listen.
Gabranth was a dickmunch.
Zecht was alright

>has nothing related to banners
Blind motherfucker.

but what he dood rite???

Thanks doc

all the things user. we have been over before!

Apparently Al Bhed have spiral pupils?

What the fuck? How are people okay with this?

There's no legal action that can be taken in first world countries. There have never been any arrests for hacking games outside of places like Japan and South Korea where the situation is already fucked.

Inspired by Gurren Laggan

>Scarlet will never slap you
>Scarlet will never step on your balls
>Scarlet will never spit on you
why even live

Spira
Spiral
Spiral Power
Shinra
ShinRa
Farplane
Lifestream
etc

Japs don't understand what a pupil does in human physiology, like, contracting to limit the amount of light let in.

>needs at least 2 full 4* dives to not be total shit
>no LDs to this day
>>>>>>>>>poison focus
Quistis is fucking garbage

>tfw Reddas will be in RK

>tfw reddas will be in BE
he's already in the files, hurry up before the game dies gumi

S-she'll be god tier when we get poison magicites, you'll see...

seriously though, it's pretty sad how cucked poison is

He'll be added after Leila and Lenna's 6*.

No one has this atypical FF waifu but me

And Quina.
But seriously, fuck this now Lenna 6* means literally nothing.

yeah that about sums it all up 100%.

If Zargabaath had bitten the bullet and sided with her, do you think Gabranth would've grown balls too?

Zarg + Gabranth + Drace vs. Bergan and Vayne?

no

I really like Edgar and I blew uncountable amounts to Quistis as a kid so I really wish they would make poison more relevant.

We've got
>Edgar
>Leila
>Quistis
>Thief
>Thancred
Who else? They could totally give Shantotto more elements, and easily slap it on someone from V or VII. Maybe Ignis or Ravus go Dark/Poison?

Kefka

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Not godless, just free from the influences of an arrogant and unobservant group of creatures not bound to it.
It would have been a wonderful world.

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.

This lad, it's openly discussed in the game. Without the Solidors, Archadia devolves to a power struggle that would become violent, and Rozzaria would laugh for awhile and then take what they can.
It's not a good prospect in any way.

The True Hero is not a degenerate, do not imply otherwise.

No, he is a wonderful example of masculine majesty, and is quite handsome; he is far from "ugly" unless your standards are completely backwards.

>Implying they we're pussies and not just not the level of complete fucking moron required to think that they would succeed or than anything good would come of it if they did
What the hell would Drace have done even had she been successful? Put the Senate back in place? That's retarded, and she even says herself that they aren't great for Archadia, so would she have somehow expected Larsa to rule uncontested by anything and able to stand on his own? That's completely ridiculous and is an impossible fantasy dream at that point, he wouldn't have gone two days before the Senate tried to re-assert itself, and that's not even thinking of the damage (political and otherwise) caused by having two emperors killed within the same day in the manner that they were. It would have been a disaster had she been successful, and the sheer level of retardation required for her to have gone ahead with her "plan" is honestly astounding.

Ghis wouldn't have sided with Drace, he wanted the throne for himself not for larsa, with the Senate gone that would just make it easier for him as it's less bodies to power through to get to his goal.

Just like the senate re-asserted itself a week later when vayne bit the bullet.
Oh wait, no. Larsa was emperor forevermore.

Holy fucking shit how much does the government give you monthly for your disability you autisitc waste of life

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor injects himself on a daily basis
how does it feel knowing that Vayne Solidor injected himself to become the true hero?

Cissnei a cute RK WHEN

Threadly reminder that Vayne will never be the best he can be unless you have dupes of every STMR.
If you don't inject now while there's still time, you don't love the true hero.

It had been a significant length of time by then, and there were likely further moves to suppress their remains that we didn't see in game as the story followed the main party. Had Larsa had to stand on his right after the Senate's disbandment he would not have stood for long.
And the illogicality of Larsa meeting no resistance even afterwards is a but much anyways; the end of the game is illogical in more ways than one.

He was the True Hero long before the end of the game user, and he used nethecite as was explicitly necessary to attempt to save the world. This is hardly a daily basis user.

>Injecting now and having all that shit clog your inventory when you could give everything legitimate for the True Hero and then inject all the STMR bullshit when it comes out
Injecting now would be equivalent to not wanting to spend my own resources and effort on the True Hero, which would be demeaning to him, thus I will not do it.
Of lesser concern
>Implying glBE will still be around by the time this shit hits

Oh really?
How long?
What exactly changed from the senate's perspective between its dissolution and the death of Vayne?

Nothing. They don't know shit about the occuria, and don't care. It doesn't matter if Vayne died one day after the senate dissolved, or one month.
If they were going to act, they would at.

>people are still talking about BE
>people still replying to vaynefag

What exactly did Ashe accomplish?

She destroyed the Sun Cryst,
She dethroned one emperor and replaced him with a good one (temporarily, what of his children?)
She didn't kill the gods or anything. Will they return? Will they not strike a new covenant at some point with a new bloodline? What then?

>people still

>implying the hole will be there then
Odds are good the hole is getting patched up tomorrow night. If you don't inject now, even on an alt, you may as well say you hate Vayne.

This qt. I absolutely love her design and general aesthetic.

Yeah it was really necessary to destroy Nabudis with the Midlight Shard lol

It was infested with darkies like Zecht

Reddas destroyed the Sun Cryst

If real heroes don't need plans, but Vayne Solidor had a plan to rule over Ivalice, does that mean Vayne...is NOT a real (aka true) hero?

at least he talks about FF instead of dumb BE drama

Actually, it isn't the Occuria you have to worry about. It's the Lucavi.

The Occuria were subjugating humes in order to keep the Lucavi from entering their world and wreaking havoc. The moment Venat and Vayne die, Ultima takes on human form and siezes power of the dying kiltias church (that vayne helped topple).