League of legends general - /lolg/

new thread edition

eyosongive.us

previous:

>tfw no qt petite gf

>Jungler comes down bot for ones
>Takes both kills and even ults for one eventough I could've easily get both
>I go afk
Thats what you get fucking cunt. Reminder to not be a retard or you'll get punished.

>no rune for alternating auto attack and spell damage for sheen users
>both press the attack and lethal tempo are biased towards ADCs so non-ADC auto attack based champs get to eat shit and have to use the caster tree

>Mecha kha'zix chromas

Is it time to buy the skin? The white one looks baller

@193410141
low tier bait user

xth for the death of ardent cancer
healsluts no longer viable

>Every champ is viable
Perhaps, but would you rather to give your 100% and still be a shitter with 51% winrate because your champ is bad by it's own design or would you rather drink some tea with biscuits instead while casually playing with one hand on a top tier meta champ and get your 60+% winrate without worries?

Delete all lethality items when

yes,but every skin changes her hair

so white should be new

Looks like a bionicle boii

at long last
I think it'll still be a good second item

xth for my wife Syndra

cant let adcs be bad haha, we dont want another adcin2017 do we haha? :)

>ones
>i go afk
Wew you probably should kill yourself desu
t.Support main

What's the point? Lethality passive is now unique so it's waste of slots buying more than one (which is usually Duskblade anyways)

Asking again.

That's not how it works.

r8 me lads

>Lethality passive is now unique so it's waste of slots buying more than one (which is usually Duskblade anyways)
/lolg/ is THIS retarded

>Poppy's hammer goes into her ass

just balance duskblade that's the only problem

>riot creates new item ideas
>gargoyle ardent duskblade redemption
>all broken as shit and some still are

It's a unique passive, it's not a NAMED unique passive. "Lethality" is the name of the stat it gives not the name of the passive. All three still stack.

xth for Cute Ashe

Need M7 tokens Edition

I'm not gonna make it to level 30 this season, kind of sucks.

>it's a your jungle invades and then dies to one of the enemy laner, thus giving them double buff and making your life a living hell episode

wait until next month when pre-season hits

It's in a pretty bad state currently. Changes coming in 2 weeks will mix things up and make it more newbie friendly.

This chad robot flys up and pulls your adc's ass. What do you do?

Gargoyle is good?

what the fuck

HOHOHOHO/10

Not really, Riot just refuses to make Cho's ult not scale with it.

Single handedly carried this shit team to the W. Thank you based Godhand, and now I can finally stop playing Ranked.

>giving zed mains a bad name

>Want to practice ADC
>Every single time I do I get a not-real support
>Enemy team gets a real one and absolutely shits on mine

I hate this.

Is Karthus good now?

>assassinbabbs
Stop breathing any time

>tfw you'll never be this retarded

Feels good...

buy an exp boost

ty

I'm not as bad as some. When I do flame I go kinda deep, that's true

not even his best skin desu
also mecha rengar looks like ass

>Zed
>Good
The very state of Zed cucks.

>imaqtpie
>26k viewers

It's bought on most tanks now so it must be. Also it's still broken with chogath

I'm just happy that Ardent Censer is finally getting gutted. Maybe it's time to play bot lane again; really hoping that FUN will be allowed from here on out.

Feel kinda bad for Sejuani getting gutted again though, she seems to suffer from the same balancing issues that Ryze/Leblanc/Kindred/Azir etc suffer from. In that if she's remotely viable, then she's ridiculously OP. It seems there's no middle ground for her, and that rework only made her more of a pain to balance.

Who are you quoting?

Pretty good Zed roleplay.

>tfw practicing buffering CC with Camille
This is pretty disgusting.

b-but this is a blue board, user

>Zed
>Good
Lol? No shit he is weak, but he is fun as fuck

Thanks mate

What are the best jungle routes for Sejuani?

So riot will release now (overly expensive already) Mecha Rengar skin with ugliest color possible but provide an optionalâ„¢ chroma recolor for your shekels?
They learn it fast, do they?

>futuristic anime mecha robot design
>throw medieval sword-wielding fantasy knights and BG setting in his splash

???????????????

>jungle routes mattering in League of designated ganking windows

>tfw no qt petite jinxposter gf

aaaaaand he is down

>s7 jungle
>jungle routes on a tank jungler
just do your buffs gank if possible and recall early because her first clear is shit

>chromas come out for a skin
>WITHOUT FAIL, the white one is the only one worth getting

League's streamer scene is dying, PUBG is quite literally overtaking its throne, and for real.
None of that monthly meme Overwatch kinda shit.

Maybe lower the %health dmg on her e, lower her hp a bit because 2nd item warmogs is a bit silly imo, maybe in return give her passive lower cd to reapply at lower levels but what do i know i just play blitz

>1350 skin
>Barely any particle changes
>Sometimes no voice filter either
They sure do know how to scam people

The amount of mastery on the pic.

>pubg
you mean the game infested by chink farmbots?

Thx

You do know that the literal translation for futanari is hermaphrodite right? Meaning she'd have both. You do know that right?

i'm only mid 20s but i feel like i have alzheimer's already, i'm becoming more retarded everyday someone please help me i don't think i can even maintain my plat rating anymore

thanks for reading my blog

Can you please stop posting this disgusting picture. I need to puke when I see it everytime fucking scum

its ok user
there are people without any mental illnesses and they can only reach silver

League will have 500k viewers again once tyler1 is unbanned.

>vladfag wn sit on your face

Nah dude its fine with me, it works out fine in the splash, visit /m/ sometime

Who got the order of one supersized waifu?

Reeeee it's 10:52 and still no patch notes or new champ wtf riot stop slacking

Why haven't you embraced the healslut life, /lolg/?

Anyone with a brain saw this coming.
The Mecha Rengar chromas are an experiment though. If it turns out to be a success, then expect it to become a norm for many upcoming 1350 skins now.

Actually, scratch that. It doesn't even have to be a successs because lolwhales.

Now we just have to wait for Riot to give us a shitty excuse for removing bi-annual chroma sales.

Bow before your mistress vladfag. She is truly the queen of this gen.

>funny
>ironic
>knows her memes
>actually good at the game
>very smart
>commissions great fanart

Truly the light of this general.

Who ordered a serve of volleyballs?

>no longer viable
Only for leeches who sit back and let the ADC, team and stats do the work and carry them rather than being proactive. I can perhaps finally play Janna again without it feeling like I'm doing nothing.

lazy niggers probably delayed it by a day
judging by how the main client patch maintenance notice only just came up

Yeah, for like, a month at most. tyler1 is a meme.

New champ wont be this patch if it's not been revealed yet

Balancing it only for runes to change over the following patch would be a pain in the ass

I prefer being the "smooth talking sniper" archetype but instead of a sniper I have a magic laser and instead of being a smooth talker I write like a girl.

mental health issues?

>tfw no beautiful elementalist gf

But why though

I am a jungle and mid main,i like snowballing other lanes because i dont have enough faith on my team to get fed by themselves

do you hate me anons?

i wish this meme were true but its getting old now
that is definitely 100% not vladfag

I hope you know you got to gold for nothing, since you wont be getting any of the rewards/borders for being banned

better start that new account fuck boii

I said fuck off you stupid bitter virgin

>I prefer being the "smooth talking sniper" archetype
Jesus Christ, I hope you're being ironic. For your sake

>get a shitty Rengar top who lets his Fiora roam into my jungle and first blood me even though I pinged him like a mad man
>get a shitty Janna and Jhin who are probably twelve year olds who ditch school today because white folk or black folk don't know how to properly beat their kids
>win both lanes for both assholes
>our Janna doesn't know how to support and our Jhin is an imbecile who continues getting caught out

Fuck my life.

>tfw no strong beautiful scorpion bf

Didn't they promise us chromas for IP once? Because right now I only see a scam with additional steps.
First they increase price of skins to 13XX from 9XX because of some stupid excuses. Then they make 13XX a regular skin. Now they try to make 13XX skins look kinda meh but add good chromas so good goyim will buy everything of those.
And on top of that when you buy RP there is never (at least on EU) a fair pricing, you always either underpay or overpay a skin.
By this I mean you can't just buy a legendary skin for 10€, you have to pay the next pricing category because you will be missing 100 or something RP.
I can already see this shit with better matchmaking after you buy a skin or scaling prices depending on what and when you buy something coming.

Sejuani Permafrost (E) damage lowered from 40/60/80/100/120 to 20/30/40/50/60

Shieeeeeeeeeeet
How will i clear my jungle now?

Are you denying her supremacy over your feeble minds?

>debating playing Jhin with lethal tempo just for the AD+MS surge

Never gotten one myself, but any orange essence is better than a champ shard
>tfw you've gotten 17 skin shards in a row

>play Warwick
>no one calls you a good boy for ganking

Pshhhh

Brand is my favorite champion

>steals already secured kills
>snowballing other lanes