teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Sites
scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (AS): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g

>Discord
discord.gg/Dst3G2U

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14230784
youtube.com/watch?v=7Cgtb5hVwt0
teamfortress.tv/35222/no-hats-mod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

frist for w

rayboy genius promo items when?

>crits and random rEtArDeD damage still exist
>5cp still exists
>multiple sticky detonation and delay bugs still exist
>mongoloid minigun spinup mechanic still exists
>matchmaking, ranking and competitive is still fucking trash despite enormous playerbase
>menu still looks like from 2005
>loading screen hasn't changed since 2003

what did i miss,

REMOVE RANDOM SHITS

what if the loose cannon change was intentional
asking only for 3 double donks to fill a bonus is kind of too few

t. shill that wants to imply that bugs are intentional

if that was true then they would have said it only works with ubers on the description

random crits when you get them
>it hits one or two people
>they where below 100 health anyway
random crits when you get hit
>projectile from behind two walls and the opponent is running from someone else in the killcam

Just noticed you guys stopped using fempyro OPs, was getting tired of that.

Their biggest mistake was getting rid of the drawings for gamemodes and replacing them with SFM recreations

post your stats please, i want to know your most played classes. i never see stats being posted, only loadouts.

i sadly reset mine at some point, i have over 4500 hours in tf2. most played class should be demo, pyro or sniper, but i stopped playing pyro years ago. 'longest life' is from a jump server, obviously.

>t. shill
go back to le /v/

i wouldnt put it past them to be that retarded

Hell what would have been better for that is "Use the Loose Cannon to push back an ubered player". That would have actually made sense as a contract, actually.

i don't use /v/

>your match is ready
>ALERT! THE FINAL CONTROL POINT IS BEING CONTESTED
>YOU FAILED
>TF2 music.flac

>Their biggest mistake was getting rid of the drawings for gamemodes and replacing them with SFM recreations

well hey Jill's friend can't pretend he works forever, sometimes he must actually do something so they make up bullshit work to do and this was one of them

>let's hire a brony dude with no education or set of skills, all he can do is launch source dedicated server.exe
>what could go wrong

hmm i wonder what went wrong guys

the more a player cares about weapon skins the more of a shitter they turn out to be

proof
>reddit cant shut up about skins
>no high level comp player uses skins

coincidence?

Man I thought that the paid missions would be better than having to extinguish 30 teammates somehow, turns out now I'm the only one on my team not doing that

Post art of your mercs

kaidus

>Valve fixed the Dalokoh's exploit
>it broke medigun overheal upgrades in MVM

GG, once again.

my play stats dont even add up to 2.5k hours, I have never reset

no it's not a coincidence. just look at how all shitters are obsessed with uncledane or whatever the name was, and other youtubers who wear unusuals for their roleplay characters

and ONLY shitters think their videos are any good and that their 100s of hours of casual matches opinion matters

this is the saddest shit

Saddest? How so?

I think I'm going to start showcasing the worst of the workshop

he doesnt have any skinned weapon equipped atm

stop this, right NOW.

Sure, though most points is a pointless stat. Look at average points senpai, that way you can see how shitty I am at this game!

>Using skins
>When you have viewmodels turned off

Doesn't make a lot of sense.

please no

Yeah, I agree. I only see absolute shitters using skins.

make sure to pull from Dota's workshop too, famzilla. They got some weird shit in there too

t. guy with no pics of him drawn

>defending a point means you both have to be on it and you get the kill, no assists
epic

Skins aren't for you to see yourself, they're for showing off your massive edong to pablo.garcia2004

>when you realize that even the "comp" players aren't even good anymore
literally everybody has left. nobody is even good at the game anymore.

Almost all comp players stopped caring about that shit after australiums, which is what most of them have.

kill yourself hamaham

Reminder to /v/ to not feed tripfags with replies. This is the only warning.

>being so new that you don't have viva filtered
You've been here for max 3 days, right?

At this point it's like they outsourced they support to India or something. Same quality crap.

Doesn't b4nny have an unusual blu mew scattergun?

good to see my report clicks still instantly delete tripfag posts. will put to good use

this general was pretty shit until there were things to talk about so yes

in almost all of his streams he uses an australium scattergun

how did you stay alive for half an hour as spy?

well, what's your most played class? it doesn't seem like many people want to post their stats, should i make a strawpoll instead? i'd really like to know the most popular classes in this general

Designated shitting update

lol omg the new yer is so good

strawpoll.me/14230784

But why?

>valve has to pay b4nny to stay in order to keep any resemblance left of competitive tf2 from disappearing

really makes you think

>still no esports case
dead game

doesn't blizzard do the same thing lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cgtb5hVwt0

neat

you could use the same logic with blizzard because a lot of players are staying just because they're paying and valve isn't

>how did you stay alive for half an hour as spy?

Probably just a friendly server with friends, which is why I say that best moments/most points are useless because everyone has had moments where they just fuck around in TF2

I mean, my ability to stay alive as spy is probably my best attribute as a spy, I'm very good at abusing sightlines, at pathing, at playing into disguises and tricking people, and I have a pretty strong understanding of a lot of different mechanics that most people don't consider, but I sincerely doubt that I got that high score legitimately.

For real though, getting a paranoid player to actually beleive you're actually their team mate before backstabbing them is the best thing.

Can you use the air strike strangifiers on the war paint skin?

>I say that best moments/most points are useless because everyone has had moments where they just fuck around in TF2
agreed. i reset my stats because of achievement_idle stuff and the rest is just pubs, which doesn't really mean anything.

so is the thruster still "shit" or have you learned how to use it?

Today, on Death of an Artstyle.

not halloween restricted
>not halloween restricted
not halloween restricted
not halloween restricted
not halloween restricted

>Today
We time traveling now?`

i seriously thought that this was a hint they were gonna release the new scream fortress this update

interesting jumps, though i wouldn't call them 'trickjumps', i was expecting speedjump shit.

i'm still not sure what i think about the jetpack. giving up your shotgun seems like a big deal, but it gives the pyro much needed mobility. i hope they buff the gas can, because i like the concept of area denial better than the jetpack mobility.

i'm not a pyro player, though. do you think the jetpack will make him viable in comp? i don't see much use for the gas in 6s, there simply aren't enough enemies for it to be really effective, it's a pub/payload weapon for sure.

you forgot to festivize the minigun and put an unusual effect on it

we need a noskins mod

Just pull anything from his workshop.
Its all shit.
He hasn't gotten any better.

teamfortress.tv/35222/no-hats-mod

FUCKING KEK

thats for hats, not weapon skins

oh, i misunderstood you then.
my bad.

yes, a mod to remove weapon skins would be great.

dxlevel 80

i didnt ask for a mod to remove fire particles LOL

k i l l y o u r s e l f

Stock Flame Thrower
>+Kills light classes in half a second.
>+Good sustained damage.
>+Particles are fast and hard to dodge.
>+Airblast fires at a good rate, maintains a steady rate of fire, and is not intrusive to primary fire.
>+Deals 24-80 afterburn damage over time.
>+Easy application and particle penetration make it ideal for mowing down crowds of clumped together enemies.
>+Particles cannot be reflected by enemy Pyros.
>-Has up to 45% damage falloff at its maximum range.

Dragon's Furry
>+No damage falloff
>+Kills light classes in half a second.
>+Good sustained damage.
>+Projectile is very fast and hard to dodge.
>+Reliably kills buildings in 2-3 shots.
>+Retains projectile penetration, but isn't as readily applicable to crowds due to the slower fire rate and afterburn likely dissipating on adjacent targets before you get a chance to shoot them again after killing the first guy.
>-Barely any afterburn damage.
>-Airblast recharges very slowly and interferes with primary fire's effectiveness, making it so clunky that you can't even shoot for about 1.5 seconds after airblasting.
>-Missing a shot, delaying a shot, having your shot reflected, or having an enemy move out of range for even an instant neuters your damage output.
>-Projectile can be predicted and reflected easily due to the user having to commit to rapidly firing shots. This deals 101-140 damage in an instant to the user due to the reflected shot mini-critting, hitting at the same time as any lingering enemy flames, and being against a burning target.

It's the definition of a sidegrade, literally get good and get over it.

why are your graphics so bad?

to get a consistent fps and for the sake of having bad graphics

does the contracker do anything when you level it up?

im asking because mine is glitched (maxed out)

Reposting the same thing over and over again doesn't make you less wrong, but I respect your commitment.

>that font
>those graphics
>720p

lmao

How about just getting a better PC for playing Team Fortress 2 without any stupid configs?

Stop this bait

It changes color and gets a different name, just like yours did

i hate players like you that started playing in 2014 or something but still use outdated configs for the sake of being "competitive"
did you know half of those shitty commands don't change fps at all or worse, it gives you less fps

i dont wanna spend more money on computer stuff

>that case
>that mouse
w h y

oh i was expecting like a small animation or sound effect

If it makes you feel any better a little pride parade shoots out of your head when you complete a contract.

>minigun stops firing randomly for like 100-200 milliseconds

what the fuck

maybe your mouse is dying or you're lagging. i don't have this issue.

it doesn't affect the tomislav only stock and brass beast. i know it isn't on my end.

as much as this config is outdated, i've updated it several times so get btfo'd buddy

get btfod by life buddy

Is degreaser dead? New airblast is useless for combos, which was its only selling point.

Degreaser was always for shitters anyway

Pyro was always for shitters anyway