/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

Nostalgia Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.

Tags: /wug/, /3dsg/, /mk8g/, /arms/

>Important News
「!」Footage of Xenoblade 2's Grendle Town: youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4fOSUWtyM
「!」Shin Megami Tensei V announced as a Switch Exclusive
「!」New advert for Mario Party The Top 100: youtube.com/watch?v=WW9PXNXTzJw
「!」Nintendo eShop Halloween Sale coming soon: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-teases-new-halloween-eshop-sale-for-europe/
「!」Exclusive Pokemon revealed for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon: nintendoeverything.com/japanese-flyer-confirms-returns-of-exclusive-pokemon-in-ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon/
「!」Bridal Peach amiibo unlocks a bridal dress costume for Mario: twitter.com/NinDailyNews/status/921345511847755776
「!」Splatoon 2 is getting a new weapon in the Range Blaster: twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/921298867903070208
「!」Rare Blade called Tokiha revealed in Xenoblade 2 art: nintendoeverything.com/rare-blade-tokiha-art-and-footage-in-xenoblade-chronicles-2/
「!」Fire Emblem Heroes login bonus now live: nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-fire-emblem-warriors-login-bonus-celebration-live/

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/amiibo-igcc-12.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/nintyg
pastebin.com/qF2n1ASH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nintendo is garbage

Agreed. Also that image should be spoilered.

>4 more days
Ughjhhhhjjhhhh

You're gorbage.

>embed embed embed
yeah lets wait for a better thread

Holy shit EBF came back to drop some final leaks before quitting neogaf. Nice that something good fucking came from that mess besides schadenfreude.

>Since I probably won't be around much longer, might as well give whatever knowledge/hints I have left:
>-A sequel to a 3DS game is coming to Switch. Remember what was said about new character inclusion for Smash.
>-Netflix (but not Hulu) are coming Q1. Announcement will be tied with a Netflix-produced show.
>-Themes will arrive with a Dec. 25 update. Free if you own the game or amiibo.
>-Metroid Prime 4 will have a subtitle that people know, Q4 at the earliest. First footage in January Direct.
>-Little Mac was almost in ARMS. There's a reason he's not.
>-A new spinoff is coming exclusively to the eShop using assets from a game already released
>That's all I've got.

Based on previous posts this likely means
>New Punch-Out for Switch
>Metroid Prime 4: Dread is the title

The 3DS sequel and rehashed spinoff are interesting. I dunno what those could be except for maybe Kid Icarus for the first one since iirc he once commented on people asking for more characters from it in Sm4sh.

If you add the discord link and remove /wug/ then the thread will die.

>NeoGAF

SEXISTS GET OUT!

Kill yourself, Gor

Interesting he didn't mention if the spinoff was a Switch game or made from the assets of one.

If they have any brains the Netflix show will be a Splatoon anime aimed at kids/families or a Metroid show aimed at reigniting nostalgia for the series.

Why do you think gor made the post dumbass?

fuck off
dont split the thread cunt

None of those have a direct consequence on the thread’s activity, but I admit removing /wug/ wasn’t a good idea.

discord.me/nintyg

RIP thread.

Fuck Nintendo
The switch is a tablet for 5 year olds and will die in a year

Pick three to be Mario's alt costumes in the next Smash Bros.

There'd be no problem if Gor bothered to put effort into the OP, tbqh. Knowing that he's staying up day and night just to keep the thread going is pretty amusing; it's nice to live in that guy's head rent-free.

We admit removing /wug/ was a bad idea, but don't start ruining the OPs and removing the Discord link just because you're butthurt about being banned. :^)

>he thinks I [embed]
Lmaoooooo

This.

>tripfag

>Tripfagging in a general.

Is Zel /nintyg/'s Raul or VenomRoy?

>"tripfag"
>from a namefag
how about both you fags kill yourself

Skeleton
Bowser's Tuxedo
Metal Mario 64

Reminder that I will doodle Nintendo characters for bumpos.

Can you doodle Isabelle performing sex acts on Bill Trinen?

No thats rude.

DRAW one of captain falcon sucking off wolr

How about her "making" a new Animal Crossing game.

And by that I mean pooping

can you draw this, but with iwatas ghost in the background crying?

fuck off retard

>/feg/ is making fun of us again.

>/feg/
Who?

I can't blame them, between our threads always dying and this stupid Gor war I don't even want to be here anymore.

faggot general

>Gor

Stop scapegoating.

Reminder that nobody would give a shit about Fire Emblem if it wasn't for the weeb avatars. Now I know why Advance Warsfags are so upset.

GOR is based and the only one here with a backbone

>TFW we're all Gor

Anyone got comparisons between ps4 and switch versions of Nights of Azure 2? I was thinking to get it on switch for portability, but if it looks like 1 looked on Vita I'm just gonna pass

yeah what an alpha dude

Me on the left.

Also RIP 420 Roll user who still hasn't finished Dark Moon.

Will Gorposting make /nintyg/ great again?

RIP, /nintyg/.

Discord was a mistake arco

Join my secret discord.

Also
>6 more worlds until best princess in Mario Run

gor confirmed for being a samefagger?

That ain't me, babe.

We're all gor.

Nintendo General is dead. Bury it.

pastebin.com/qF2n1ASH

Fuck my ass and call me grandma

What am I looking at?

Looks like the cracked version of Nights of Azure 2

That blue balls baby's first hentai shit?

Not sure grandma

Woopee, indie shovelware is on sale. What a surprise.

Call your mom back

I always call my mom back. This is not my mom.

Also
>tfw no cute nintenerdgirl to call
;_;

Also why is Cave Story so expensive now? It was only $10 during the Wii gen.

>Free Mario Coin with Odyssey Purchase

>Buy the physical version of Super Mario Odyssey for Nintendo Switch or the Switch Super Mario Odyssey edition console bundle and you'll receive a free Mario coin

Bitcoin?

Mario Strikers Charged is total bullshit

Mario is total bullshit

Mario is ez.

How do you take a godamn screenshot on a game with a 3ds?

I am trying to use the miiverse method but I cant find the post button, and when I find one it only allows me to draw, no screenshot button.

First off
>October 2017
>3DS

Second
>October 2017
>3DS

heh

Maybe the Miiverse community doesn't allow screenshots.

Use a phone.

Most phones can shot a picture in 4k resolution.

> 3840 pixels × 2160 lines (8.3 megapixels, aspect ratio 16:9)

While a 3ds
>The screens all use the same effective resolution – 400 x 240 pixels for the top screen and 320 x 240 for the bottom one. However, in the 3DS and 3DS XL, the top screen has doubled this max resolution to 800 x 240 pixels in order to offer 3D.

Play the game, hit home while ingame, start miiverse.

>She's not in FE Warriors

Why even bother with the game?

you know the more time I give it, the more I can see it make sense. Maybe Peach is just fed up with this fucking drama and decided to fuck off. Still, not a good time to pull this card.

this animal crossing game looks bad

Now we can know what Yoshi tastes like.

>new character inclusion for Smash
who?

It looks decent for a spin off.

Can we infuse him with marijuana?

Weed is for homos and sonyggers.

>t. vita and PS4 owner

Also where did that Picross S user leave off?

Ok let's candyflip x and cid then do some meth and fuck for days then come down with some xanax and yoshi chocolate

That's some degenerate shit.

>not eating Yoshi Chocolate while playing Wooly World instead

>drugs are bad
oh I'm sorry chemicals offend you. as long as you are productive member of society who cares?

Because they said in an interview that they're saving popular characters (Ike and Roy were namedropped) for a possible sequel. Basically a sneaky way of saying "Better buy this game if you want us to even THINK about making a game with the characters you actually want, goy! :^)"
>tfw no FE Musou based off the GBA games
The original characters in the new game are basically the SS cast anyway for fuck's sake.
>responsible sister
>her reckless twin brother
>neither of them really think they're fit to lead
>they're just a little too friendly with each other
>neighboring kingdom invades theirs
>their friend who is prince of that kingdom is corrupted by an evil force
Literally Sacred Stones.

>Holding the characters people want behind their shitty game.
>Don't even bother putting fan favorite SD characters like Camus or Wrys and have Minerva locked behind DLC.

I'd legit trade both Fates lolis for Wrys.

I would trade pretty much any 5 characters out of the cast to have just one character I actually wanted in. I'm really frustrated by the lack of Hector or Ike or even Roy. Ephraim would have been nice too. I'm holding out hope for a second wave of DLC based around fan favorites.
>Hector
>Ike
>Camus (with Zeke and Sirius costumes)
>anyone not from fucking Awakening or Fates
With how it's been so far, they'd probably just do a pack for the OCs from their mobage and another pack for the Cipher characters.

I wouldn't mind a FE Heroes DLC pack with 'phonse, Sharena and Reinhardt

Yall insane if you even bother playing this Day 1 DLC shit. Wait until that shit is on sale.

I'm not playing shit. I don't own a Switch and my 3DS is at Nintendo getting fixed. I got tired of it refusing to come out of sleep mode. Brand fucking new and I had to send it out. Showed up there a week ago and they only even acknowledged receiving it earlier today.

Gor, I respect ya, but you're dumb as shit to think I'd even touch FE Warriors.

Please convince me to buy a switch

Aite, you're ok in my book, user-chan.

also
>that cute girl on your friends list playing FE Warriors RIGHT NOW

smdh

It has video games and stuff.

I would want at least some of the characters I like. I've looked at the roster and it's beyond underwhelming, considering I was playing Hyrule Warriors recently.
>Corrin
>Corrin but with a dick
>Robin
>Robin but with a dick
>all your fucking siblings because obviously Fates needs to take up more of the cast than any other game
>Lissa but with an axe because we couldn't find any axe users worth putting in :^)
>Frederick but with an axe because there's never been a horse-mounted axe user in the series :^)
>gay edgelord archer from Fates
>3 pegaknights even though only one of the three deserves to be in it's the one whose hair isn't red
>Lucina, you like Lucina, right? Her whole personality is daddy and she has a manjaw and we gave her an assload of costumes because we know you all love Lucina so much :^)
My birthday's this week so someone's probably going to end up giving it to me because I've been playing the series so long.

The switch is a gaming tablet . Imagine your phone you had 5 years ago with a controller taped to it. It is the next gen of wearable computing.

If you have a Wii U it doesnt have a lot of games, but if you like indie shovelware there's plenty of that.

Plus its comfy playing on the TV then taking the Switch to bed or to a friends house while your game is in sleep mode like a 3DS.

>buy Mario galaxy
>play a bunch, get stuck, bring to friends
>single player only. Player 2 is the fucking hat
Bring it to a friends is only cool with 2 player games, but the switch doesn't support that in anything but techdemos

Puyo, Bomberman, Overcooked, Mario Kart 8, Pokken, ARMS.

Also NBA/Fifa if you like western microtransaction shit.

It doesn't allow screenshots for certain games. I don't know why.

>Tetris - no
>bomberman - acceptable
>overcooked - no
>mariokart 8 - played out port
>pokken - bad game
>arms - techdemo
>black sports - no

I just wanted to add that you can get some decent gaming tablets for emulation. I mostly use mine for PS1 games. Funny that certain SNES/GBC games give it more trouble than PS1. Must be bad emulators.

Raspberry pi3 can emulate most ps1 games

>Pokken - bad game
Get out of my discord.