/bbg/- Bloodborne General

Weaponfu Edition
Got dunked >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Str/blt is not a meme

well this one was made earlier

i'm at fog

THERE'S A MOTHERFUCKING LAYER 4 WOOOO

>layer 4

He has been defeated, want to come along through cathedral ward in 5 minutes?

ok, tell me when to ring at amelia or at bsb

Oh yeah thats right cathedral is weird for summons. unknown eta then

Purisu BUY pureisuteshon purassu

I'm fairly new to Bloodborne. Is it worth putting points in Arcane for the Blade of Mercy? I have skill at 50 atm and am wondering if upping Arcane will give me a noticeable boost?

not in the slightest. it's a skill weapon with arcane damage slapped on because miyazaki rikes it and you shourd rike it too

No, the base Arcane damage and scaling makes it not worth it

Oh, I do rike it. A lot actually. I've mostly been playing skill builds but I need to try a strength build sometime. It just seems weird to me being extremely agile while using a slow, heavy weapon. Hard to get used to, for me at least.

Reee, nanachi was mine.

stop cursing my friends dumdum

That was a fun spelunk, Yharnamite!
Thanks for having me

>Spelunk ended
>Thread ded
Another spelunk?

ill go, give a minute to switch character

I was farming hairs to host one myself, could also join yours or go for an impromptu. The possibilities are endless.

Loran sounds good? Isz maybe? I've seen too many Ihylls recently
Also offerings?

For me ive seen too many lorans, tired of all the hotdogs. I dont mind which offerings.

I usually hate isz but I propose we roll with that for variety's sake.

ISZ then, let's wait for the other user for the offerings. I'm still dubious about the enemypool meme

Executioners are gay
Church = gay

*muffled revved wheel in the distance*

The holy church damns gay people though??

But they are not the onea slurping semen, silly user.
IIRC rotten is supposed to add/change enemies but I hosted a FC chalice once and didnt see any difference.

The holy church damns gay people, the healing church succs gay people

What if we make a dungeon without any offerings?
Would that be different?

It would be shit

well fuck let's just go with a FC one and let's see how it goes

Do roaming bosses drop gems? How are they compared to usual ones? Is there a list of chalices with roaming bosses?

Aight Isz FC (non-R)
Let's hope it's gonna be something
Glyph is s7r3kqgu
Pass is rotten
Beckoning at first lamp

I think they do but they are underwhelming just like for ex the watcher ones when they are guarding the lever instead of being an actual boss

Posting webms
1/2

2/2

one spot taken

I haven't played in a while, has anything really changed with BB in the past year or so? Is it still fairly active online?

im ringing as hard as ixcan user, it just isnt connecting. i see your ghost

and i see yours funky boy

Forgot to post this when it happened. Taken from a spelunk like a day or 2 ago iirc.
It's still fairly active yeah. Not much has changed desu
Consider hopping back in my dude!

i'm afraid you got keked by alba though, sorry

I might. I'd have to resub to PS+ but BB is all I'm really interested in playing online atm. The itch is really getting me and since I haven't played in a while, I've actually forgotten a decent bit, which is always nice.

oh, fun... back to mensis

webm from the last fc. Never made one before so forgive me in advance

you can edit out the first 8 seconds and it would be nice

So, layer 1 report
>useless room after a pre-area bridge
>some ritual bloods
>could have probably died to the american phtu and his dogs but this isn't a R chalice
>shitty flat arc gem in pre-boss
>succboi manage to land his rape rings on all three of us but was already vanquished by then
>little big pig got staggered by a mix of red magic and charged r2s
Onto Layer 2 with Alba and Rin Tin Tin

>semen slurpers

Noted, thanks my guy

How did he die, I can't tell?

Layer 2 report
>a shitton of ritual blood
>a wisdom in pre-lamp
>a lot of americans
>could have probably get memeshotted in two occasions by two ayys if it were a R dungeon
>a single DUDE probably smoking some haze in a dark staircase room
>a single bastard of isz in pre-boss
>a witty fellow who left a spoilerous note in front of the bossfight seems to have also died in said bossfight
>watchers, dropped a 27% phys up even thought this isn't a FRC dungeon
Onto layer 3

>that webm

I think Cuphead is the somewhat similar to Skyrim with Guns in the sense that it is the Dark Souls of the Citizen Kanes of video games.

I hate being cucked

Layer 3 report
>more blood
>three fucking bullets in pre boss
>two oleks
>YEEEEEEEEAUGHHHHs the grabby kind
>an useless but not so useless room since it hid an illusory wall with nothing in it except for slugs
>9 (NINE) more slugs in a chest, based by the phtumerians around I'd assume they were scraped off walls
>amy, bullied
Underwhelming chalice yet again, don't fall for the non-frc meme kids, thanks for joining though Alba and Jon Tron

It's fairly early so i could host another spelunkabooga or two, maybe we leave a spot for funko your choice if we do a standard Fuck Rape Chalice or an offertless one, since it's the last thing i didn't try i think, and IIRC the giant nightmare apostle was found in an offertless chalice

Idk who funko is, but the one who was cucked is linstead. I was the first to respond and the one who suggested isz :/

That's very thoughtful of you, but I feel masochistic enough today to try and solo Ludwig at level 45.

oh really, sorry for namedropping then, i thought funky was the only one with a top hat itt

I'll host a no offer root for the sake of experimentation,
Glyph: ngiv43ny
Pass: fubar
Feel free to come, my dude.

>webm
?

Got bltte, are you coming, my vampire-loving compatriot?

im omw, but i dont love vampires at all..

there was a gravestone in the arena in a fresh chalice i made, just a snarky bant on the guy that got keked and left a note before the bossfight

I didn't pay any mind to the bloodstain, it didn't click that that's a rare sight in an FRC. Gotcha

Are you sure you're ringing the correct bell with the right pass and worldwide settings on? I see your ghost but cant grt you.

friend pay attention if you're ringing with everything set up correctly

I quite literally am, idk what made it work suddenly

Layer 1 of no offer ihyll
>sleepy bepis in a tunnel, cute little thing
>a damp bloodtinge gem inside the treasure coffin
>circular trap room with oil jugs, dogs and a canon pthu, not sure if i saw cannons in these rooms before
>overconfidence is a fast killer
>1 person managed to get oinked, but needless to say it turned out well

A A H

Neat
What's he holding? Looks like a shrew or some shit

Anyone feel like doing a full clear of the Woods? I already did the first part and opened the shortcut. Ringing bbg at the lamp if anyone feels like it. Just looking for some coop and snake smashing.

One of those crow dogs

yep, coming

Anyone want to clear daytime hemwick w/ me?

Pass bbg ringin at the lamp

is correct, it's one of the crow-headed dogs.
one of the dog-headed crows is by his feet.

Layer 2
>jew shop in a hole room
>nearsighted limp bizkit fanboy guarding the layer
>dogs, dogs again, some more dogs
>treasure room had fucking tomb mold
>bepis left his tunnel and ascended to the boss statud but that did not save his ass
Bretty fucking boring teebeeeych.

I liked that new style alba haha

Thanks! That was fast.

yeah we bulldozed it, thanks for having me along!

>i heart BEC

How can humanity even compete?

anyone want to help me killing rom? my BL is 51

So I haven't been able to find any sort of information on what happens to Arianna after she has the child.
When her and her child are in the sewers, if you kill her, her corpse remains on the chair for the rest of the new game cycle. But if you kill the child and she passes out, she eventually leaves the sewers at some point. Does she relocate and can be encountered again, or does she just leave the game for the rest of the new game cycle?

Layer 3
>bepis fell asleep on his cage that is too smol for it!
>bepis is dead!
>gorgeous treasure room entrance in a shitty corpse-filled mud pit
>wandering undead giant that was not sleeping, just hanging around and patrolling alongside regular pthus, kinda weird
>madmen double killed both my buddies, stays alive even after dying to admire his work
>some shitty garden with more dogs
>some shitty ritual materials
>some shitty hblb
Aside from the giant this was pretty uneventful, still thanks for taggin' along, bloodlotte and linstead. Shame noone invaded, an invasion without oneshot memes could've been pretty intriguing.

memes....or some say, maymays...

She disappears

How fun/viable is solely shooting beams with the Holy Moonlight Sword and using Hunter Tools on a pure Arcane build? I'm not sure if I should raise my stats for it since I just use the Parasite and Cane at the moment. And which version of the Holy Moonlight Sword is best for pure Arcane?

Thanks for hosting friend, i'll post something in a bit

yep!

What is the point? If you want a projectile, just use bse or brew.

>she disappears if you kill her child
What? Any screenshots? I've never seen this before.

About to fight her too. Put a password and I'm there.

Thanks. I figured as much, but I couldn't find anything on Google about her vanishing act, just the same garble about either killing her or making her pass out. Nothing about afterwards.

Amelia anyone?

Pass bicar

forgot to ask for a password

>pig insta-charged even though I was right in its face and oneshot me
Don't you just love when enemies break their normal patterns with bullshit