>Strange Journey Redux
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ

Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation announced for smartphones:
gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-teaser-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiRowFQLY0

>Alignment themed concerts
personacentral.com/event/shin-megami-tensei-25th-anniversary-festival-law-side-concert/
personacentral.com/event/shin-megami-tensei-25th-anniversary-festival-chaos-side-concert/

Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue side-scroller for PC released as free download
gematsu.com/2017/10/shin-megami-tensei-synchronicity-prologue-side-scroller-pc-released-free-download
English translation
dropbox.com/s/xq0ear1r0cvq40h/Synchronicity Prologue English V1.zip?dl=0

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/J6ER3Eve

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/znkHg0kZ

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/XE7fjVPy

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/10/shin-megami-tensei-v-will-game-sympathizes-times
norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/others/sleipnir/
strawpoll.me/14230940
youtube.com/watch?v=joH8ba3NVRQ
vgmdb.net/album/5948
vgmdb.net/album/4249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice thread you have here

This works, non-shitpost and all. Thanks.

this is why we can't have nice things

also gematsu.com/2017/10/shin-megami-tensei-v-will-game-sympathizes-times
>Since this is the first Shin Megami Tensei game on a home console in a long time, I want to deliver a hybrid game that combines the profound appeal of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and the popular training elements of Shin Megami Tensei IV and the like

HOY

>this will keep getting deleted
>all that shit about ps4 flew on by
It's not even funny. All the threads leading up to the stream were ridiculous.

Why is this a bad thing?

The mod/janny is a sonygro

Are we safe?

Let's create a world where the shitposting we know today will last forever.

Why do you keep posting this? Only poorfags involve themselves in console wars. /smtg/ is for Luxurors only, not Casualry filth.

But only casualry can't afford a switch and whine about it.

>Recent events
It all adds up lads

>norse-mythology.org/gods-and-creatures/others/sleipnir/
Hot. Loki really is the true demonfu now.
What else was supposed to be a good read?

L-Let's.

How many threads died just now?

Right. Posting that will make the casualry come in and bitch about it though. Faggots need to stay away.

i haven't said it is a bad thing. you quoted in my opinion the most interesting thing from this shart article.

i think the nocturne gameplay mixed with smt iv (especially apocalypse) minor improvements to the formula, will make the game much less time consuming. as long as they are thinking about the same improvements as me, which are:
changes to the how inheritance of skills work during fusion.

All of them.

This is the world we have chosen.

he's talking about the OP
Nocturne's appeal and IV's accessibility sound like a healthy advantage for SMTV

strawpoll.me/14230940

The purge of filths will not end until everything is clean, Unclean One. Shall we start again with you this time around?

> you quoted in my opinion the most interesting thing from this shart article.
just quoted what was in my opinion the most interesting thing.

All of them except this one and the one on /v/.

>all these threads

That’s nothing. Giants in Norse myth were associated with chaos and nature. In fact Mpreg was common amongst them along with changing gender.

Also despite what stories about giants might have lead people to believe they were surprisingly attractive. The men anyways.

>Casualry complaining about the class system
They turn into demons if they even begin to fathom something is wrong.

>Loki meme
>not Horus and Seth on brokeback pyramid and creamy lettuce

I texted him and he said "Holy shit, I've made a lasting impact on this world in some small way" so I guess you made his day.

How the fuck long have you been here?

and look at where we are
the casualries did all of this

Will I ever play a SMT game that isn't Persona?

>mario is turning us into shitposters
The end is nigh

>Not Aakulujjuusi and Uumarnituq the first humans who fucked till one got Mpreg so the Gods made him a cute girl.
>Or the Celtic Curse where an entire city of men undergo labor in their lands hour of need to protect it.

I'm the OP of this thread.
Ask me anything.

Will 5 being on switch finally make mainline more popular than personer?

Stop pretending to be me, fag.

>Sleipnir was born when the god Loki shape-shifted into a mare and became pregnant by the stallion of a giant, as is recounted in the tale of The Fortification of Asgard.

L-loki-sama

What is this from, pls answer.

Did someone call for a blue and white dog

Shin Megami Tensei: Akuma to no intabyu
a fan game

This is from Shin Megami Tensei: Akuma to no Intabyu.

Here is full stream record of Hitoshura playthrough:
youtube.com/watch?v=joH8ba3NVRQ

How hard will it be to find rips of the DSJ Anniversary box CDs? Or the art book for that matter?

Take one for the team.

The fact /v/ one didn't get deleted AND has a discussion going on in it right now is what surprises me the most

Is this all we are getting from famitsu until next year?

Hallelujah has nice tits

It's all you'll get for two.

Oh dear god. Why.

>/v/
>moderation

Neofag threads were being deleted en masse until Hiroshima stepped in.

Outside of that they do barely anything.
NeoGAF sounded like they had personal stake they needed to repress at that point and that point only.

Oh hey, I remember Too Cute user! I saved pic related because of him.

I've been here way too long.

I don't think it was a personal stake so much as them wanting to try and stop it from becoming a new GG and went berserk in their usual stupid way but since Hiroshima saw that events like the fappening, gg and the elections bring in a ton of traffic he stepped by and told them to not delete the threads

It’s R63. Asahi a boy too.

>nb4 deleted and red text

has anyone played smt iv on citra?

Clearly. Honestly I have pretty much been able to escape after the launch of IV, I just drop in every like 6-9 months or so.

Public Bannings never happen these days.
Heard it ran like shit

it's meh/ok
sometimes 100% sometimes 70/80 on my rig

It's already deleted.

Hiroshima really is a jew huh

There's a number of /smtg/ers with it pre-ordered, and I've offered to pony up some real-life money for FLAC rips in previous threads. Don't really care about the art book, way, way more work to scan than ripping a few CDs.

You retards do realize that those aren't new soundtracks right? It's the old Law&Chaos, Sound Relation and Arrange albums just packed into one package.

Anyone else been listening to the trailer on repeat? Holy fuck just that minute alone makes me imagine how amazing the ost will end up being.
SMT 2 intro atmosphere, nocturne guitars, the fucking bell.

Four out of the six discs are old yes. The Law & Chaos and Sound Relation discs are old. But the two Arrange discs are completely new. So yeah, there are new tracks there.

Albums related:
vgmdb.net/album/5948
vgmdb.net/album/4249

Though my bad, apparently the Arrange ones are new, so CD5 and CD6 are the ones you actually want.

You're not even the best incarnation of Betatron.
You are now aware of the massive bulge.

Public bans should make a return. It sends fear of the overlords down our spines and reminds us of who's in charge.

Considering I can't find lossless copies of the old soundtracks, and they're a bitch to find on eBay, I'd say that's a good thing.

Good luck, it will get downgraded harder than Witcher 3: Night Wild Hunt

They're on FFShrine, it's basically best place to get vidya soundtracks including gamerips.

>Demi-Fiend:"Hey buddy, I think you’ve got the wrong door, the presence of Lord’s two blocks down."

>NOBLE VOICE:

Almost everything I can find on there (finding things being the hard part) is 320kbps MP3s or worse, and I already have the IV OST lossless. I'd buy the new OST set if they sold it separately, I just don't need a game I can't play and an art-book I don't have space for. Sigh.

Been away a bit, has the console war shitposting been that bad?

FUCK YOU

I could put up a little money for someone to gut the artbook, or I'd be more than willing to actually just buy it, I just can't afford $150.

Why do you want lossless autism when it's proven fact that you can't hear a difference between 320kbit mp3 and flac even on a good audio setup unless you're a teenager, since you lose the ability to hear the frequencies outside of mp3 cutoff when you grow up.

It changed flavor. At first it was
>ps4 multiplat
Then
>port
And finally
>ps4 exclusive
The stream happened, they all got btfo, much crying was to be had, and we had a bunch more shitposting anyway.
/smtg/ should return to normal soon, but I doubt /v/ threads will ever recover from wojak posters and the like.

>people don't want Yasuda in SMTV
what a bunch of Doifags

Why is red female MC such a slut?

I want Kaneko and I really hope that Flowerboy and his waifu are drawn by Kaneko.

>Yasuda
>capable of drawing
Love this meme.

where are the noses

I never really got the hating Yasuda meme.

Why do the girls look so lewd in this
I thought Digimon is a kids franchise

>I thought Digimon is a kids franchise
Not when it's got designs like this.

You ever see the rule34

That's not a 'proven-fact' it's just a meme that gets parroted all the fucking time. Regardless of whether I can hear the difference or not, the reason I want lossless copies of music I love is because MP3s literally deteriorate over time. They are a garbage, ancient format, and they rot into broken, damaged files after like, 10 years; it has happened to me. FLAC and other lossless formats don't disintegrate, and I like to keep music for the long term. Audio exists beyond CD-quality too, and 320kbps MP3s aren't even close to acceptable for capturing anything above CD-audio; not relevant to this discussion, I'm just saying MP3s blow.

All the recent games were made with the fanbase that grew up with the original series in mind.

How do you save shit as flac then? mp3 is too easy for anyone to try anything else. Not to much the file sizes.

What happened to the guy that was translating Megami Tensei II and Devil Children?

In other words,

gave up, died, fucked off, who knows

People don't like his art or don't think it's a good fit for the series. It's not that hard to get.

His style is just kind of guilty of using a lot of typical anime tropes. Let's just be honest, his art isn't meant to be visually interesting or unique, it's just to be a simple weeb style with nice looking cute girls. As much as people might argue SMT is just generic edgy anime for art it is a unique style that many fans have come to expect and appreciate about the series. A artist like Yasuda just isn't meant to be in something like SMT.

FUCK YOU

...Whatever that means.

You can rip CDs to ALAC (Apple Lossless) or raw WAV files with iTunes, which is probably what everyone is using to rip their MP3s anyway; it doesn't get much easier than iTunes. I use X Lossless Decoder (XLD) to rip CDs to FLAC, and to convert FLAC to other formats if I need smaller file sizes for a portable device or something. I assume there's something similar for Windows but I wouldn't know.

Need help with Sukuna-Hikona. I've had him for awhile but his stats and level is making him a liability right now. The only reason I'm keeping him is because of his Needlestorm and Infernal hail. I've been fusing for around an hour and I can't come up with a good replacement, any ideas?