KoF Destiny animated series out now on Steam and SNK's youtube:
store.steampowered.com/app/642890/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_DESTINY/
Latest episode:
youtu.be/ePvIH5EXI5Y

Geese in Tekken 7 Trailer:
youtu.be/6MK2TKFFtQA

SSVS coming to PS4/Vita!
youtu.be/clmCdIwMoHo

KOF XIV Special Anniversary Edition for PS4 is now available!

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XIV_STEAM_EDITION/

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtu.be/VEE1FgpFJqE

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New SNK mobage Kimi wa Hero is out (JP only):
snk-corp.co.jp/official/kimihero/

Latest tournament footage:
youtu.be/LShquWm7LbQ
youtu.be/Gu6RmG8lhmo

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

KOFXIV Punish Guide:
youtu.be/AxWvmrQAd9o

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHLRMo4hnZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Kasumi

Oh dear

uh

It cracks me up that even Gatoray is calling out MSA

For every dozen waifus, SNK makes a husbando.

The second unknown is now my waifu.

>not making a half naked anibus or hórus husbando
you had one job SNK

SNK knows what players want.

this

Why did this game stop having goofy dialogue after a certain point?

>

That is a shame

I just want more Ptolemaic girls to be honest

Which ones of kof14 newcomers do you think that gonna come back in kof15?

We need more waifus!

May Lee and Hinako when

I think the least impressive or memorable of the newcomers is Nelson. I wouldn't be surprised if he or Bandeiras get dropped. Zarina has a good chance of staying because
>brown waifu

I mean, all he's got going for him is that he's a Brazilian boxer with a BIONIC AAAAAAAARM and subists on nothing but target combos, but he doesn't stand out like Rick Strowd or Vanessa do.

I hope Luong comes back

Since he got his arm from NESTS remnants, I expect him to stick around. The only newcomers I might see going are Bandeiras, The Pachisluts, and maaaaybe Gang Il.

Shun and Meiten for sure, but I think they'll team up with someone else instead of Tung.

I think Kukri, Sylvie and Mian have good chances of coming back too, Mian and Sylvie forming a team with Antonov would be interesting, and since Kukri seems to be involved with Beth, they could be in the same team.

From Another World Team, I think Mui Mui is the one with most chances of coming back since I think Nak showing up was more a fanservice thing (as in, to please SamSho fans), and I'm not sure if Love really fits so well like Mui Mui did. I also don't see people using her much or caring for her like with other characters.

I'm also not sure about Alice, for me she is in a similar situation as Love.

Luong seems to be very popular, so I guess she can come back. I also have a feeling that she might be hiding something. Not sure about Gang Ill.

Xanadu might stick around too, but it would be good if they buffed him.

I don't think Geese will be in XV since he can just send Hein and Billy to keep an eye in the situation, but I'm not sure who can join them.

And finally, I'm not sure if SA team will be back, but since Nelson is somehow involved with NESTS, I think they'll at least show up even if not playable.

team japan might have an uphill battle, and so will iori because noone ever remembers he exists

>Luong seems to be very popular, so I guess she can come back. I also have a feeling that she might be hiding something.
For the moment, that's part of the appeal she has. Hell, Luong/Hein/Kukri have a special ending as the "Mysterious Newcomers" Team.

I want them to get their own game - Yoshino and the gang are cool, and working under a boss like their is a decent baseline plot for a game with neat story twists, but their presence there makes it feel less and less like Metal Slug with every new one added.

Shun'ei and Meitenkun for direct plot reasons, Xanadu for indirect plot reasons, alice growing into more of a challenger for Terry would be cool, MuiMui to help kensou grow out of his Athena infatuation, Kukri with Elisabeth and Ash, I guess.

It's also not hard to imagine Sylvie returning, maybe with Angel under Whip's supervision, working as agents for Heidern like K's and the gang have.

Hein + Billy + Yamazaki could work as Geese's investigation team like he's had in past KoFs.

Mian's easy enough to fit in any team, especially if its leader had money, and it wouldn't be hard to associate her with other Chinese SNK characters, from having some relation to Lee Pai Long and his own masked acrobatics, to having some connection to the Hizoku, and the mask helping her stay hidden from them (could be a reason for her financial concerns...).

Luong also seems to have clicked well with people, although I wonder if it'll be viable to keep her teamed up with Kim, who doesn't really want her around.

Nelson has plot reason to return, which IMO makes him the strongest candidate in team South America. Bandeiras could go places ("apprentice" team with the likes of Shingo, May Lee and Alice?), but zarina doesn't strike me as quite remarkable enough to return out of the trio.

I do hope Antonov sticks around, the devs clearly put some love into the guy. for whatever reason I imagine him teaming up with the likes of Krauser and Raiden/Big Bear if he becomes less of a boss, but he seems pretty flexible and able to help introduce more newcomers.

Keep Team Mexico together or we riot

i think some teamups will change
i had a bigger list of predictions but it's not complete as some of it feels too imploded and i don't think the roster is going to take a gigantic hit but i think there'll be a handful of newer entries
>team offinv = antonov, sylvie, mian
>team liz = liz, kukri, ash
>team china = shun, meiten, muimui

gone obviously are nak and rock, and tung is supposed by his ending, love is probably gone if not replacing alice on the women's team as i feel like she's not going to return unless she changes up

yamazaki doesn't like being someone else's bitch so i disagree with him being teamed up under geese, especially since after 97 special team's ending, billy or geese won't appreciate his presence

what about Athena, Kensou and Mui Mui? Mian going with Shun and Meiten could work too.

i don't have any reason to believe chin would leave yet
and frankly against my better wishes i have the feeling they'd rather put momoko in his place if anybody

This is your favorite MSA girl

this is your favorite kof girl

At least XIV takes Joe much more seriously than XIII and other games did.

I think you pretty much have it down. The only thing I disagree with is Nakoruru. She seemed pretty plot important, she was the one who was originally chasing Verse thus chasing him to where (when really) the tournament was held and whoever defeated him did so. It was also hinted that Verse isn't quite totally done yet. If I'm not mistaken the reason she was pursuing Verse was because at the point this whole thing started she was already a nature spirit and verse being a collection of evil throwing everything out of wack. She sees it as her duty to keep shit in balance or something and since it was hinted that he isn't quite done, even less of a reason to get rid of her.

Wtf, I love Shermie now

Only because she's not wearing her skirt in that picture. She's still got her onesie on.

Now I understand the "Ryo wants to fuck Yuri" meme

i don't think i can narrow it down properly, and i still wanted to include a couple more teams

>Shingo/Chizuru/Kasumi

i was just gonna leave it empty honestly but i threw in kasumi just to fill it up to three
otherwise i probably would have thrown in saishuu

Where'd Alice go?

I imagine this is SOESOE in a dress.

Falcoon is alright

i wish i could get a clean rip of this

I will riot if Mui Mui never returns again.

She had it coming for leading on Kensou for years

Caro is shit! SHIT!

Even better

Team Dad would be nice.

Especially if includes Jeff

Not sure if they'll be in the same team, but it would be awesome to see Jeff and Gaidel in XV.

I wonder how would Gaidel play. It can't be very similar to Leona since ahe gets her attacks from Heidern.

Cute Athena

Was Gaidel ever much of a fighter? The way the story goes, Goenitz fucked him up pretty handily for turning his back on the Hakkeshu.

>Alice

t. Blue Mary

It's called Edit Team.

Hi, Blue mary. Having fun lurking here?

>Oh, shit!
DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU

Oh boy, a new KOF thread on /v/

Is pure Angel pic dumping

Of course

Got a good laugh of this. Good work user

youtube.com/watch?v=dHLRMo4hnZQ

So, anyone looking forward to today's Destiny?

For a second, I thought you were talking about the space shooter.

Well I'll be damned, /v/ makes sense for once

>tfw no terry outfit for the titan that replaces their ult with the power geyser

SNK please...

They know what the players want

It's not that bad. not this time i mean.

They snuck a good Vanessa in there, at least.

Love me!

>Brazilian
>Brazilian
>Colombian living in Brazil

>Team South America

Quiet you, I already do.

>win the-m over
SNK please

Does KOF (or even SamSho) have any Arabic fighters?

Not that I can remember

Don't worry, they are all going into the trash with Alice for being irrelevant fucks.

not really
strange that samsho doesn't have it tho, would have expected 6 to have something with all the goddamn characters it has

Too spooky

The littlest capoeirista.

Isnt Kukri Arabic?

I hope she comes back. I need my 3d loli feets.

she'd be too easily defeated with tummy licks

>Isnt Kukri Arabic?
it's never stated beyond that he was supposedly born in north africa

A little unrelated, but if you have s stick don't leave anything on it. Especially one of the plug in air freshners. Even if unplugged if any of the oil lands on the plastic it'll turn the plastic it makes contact with into a putty like consistency. I was cleaning my room once left the unplugged thing on top of my stick so it didn't even get hot. I forgot about it for a while and that's what happened. Luckily the damage was where the little cable compartment is, so no damage was where any of the important internal components were.

I wanna pet those cats.

Who doesn't?

The tears of the haters makes me stronger.

FYI Nowan doesn't know what its true form is so he/she/it borrowed that appearance from a girl.

Iori feeding cats makes more sense when you realize cats are lactose intolerant.