Why are sonyggers so triggered?

>no PC clan in OP again

who is the dipshit making this thread

>there will never be a better raid than wotm

feels bad man

Reminder that Cerv should kill himself. I know you're back to playing D2 faggot

Get fucked PC faggots

PC CLAN WHERE

Save this. They may have removed the chart but we can still track shit. Check the site tomorrow when its updated with today's stats and compare the difference pvp/pve plays to know how many players the PC added.

Stat is in the top-right corner of destinytracker.com/

>mfw dont even play this shit game and just post to trigger sonyponies and xniggers
nice taste in vytcha gaeyms friendo ;^)

lmao

REMINDER

how do i unlock the sheev warlock class

PC fats do you guys think you will be able to beat Alpha team’s time?

Someone made a new one in the last thread but people claim that there's been one that was made months ago.

Keep playing

How come people didn't like crota's end? I thought it was great and that it made sense because thats how fighting the hive's would be like. Also, seeing your m8 sword fighting crota was awesome to watch

B T F O

>tfw stuttering up the ass in public events

lol

You have to unlock void first

because there fucking is

Welcome to Bungo's game, remember you're here of your own volition

Cute Girls (male) Just got their first PC player today. If you wanna play casually and just chill feel free to join, its open membership.
bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593

If it was a full /dg/ group i might have stayed, but getting one or two reskinned pieces of armor is not worth putting up with that LFG shitter.
Also, i'm almost done installing CS:GO on my new PC so i'd rather go play that.

>joff99

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1988236

check the clan description for the extensions or message Hitchenson directly

Who was the lfg shitter?

its that falcon again...is it following us..or are we following it...

and how do i do that

someone mentioned heroic missions on titan?

just play the game

How do we know if half the people in those even bought the game?

The guy that died first both runs.

Just play the game bruh

We literally have a full clan, I think a full extension, and a third extension growing with people in it.

ye it exists bud in almost every OP

no

battletag and discord

You get them from chests, doing the public events and turning them heroic is the fastest route. Titan is the fastest place because it has two that synch up really well.

To turn the Walker one heroic is easy, blow up a leg armor, cram the electric balls it drops into the devices on either side of the shield. To turn the Hive one heroic you'll need more than one person, stand on the plate until the shield drops around the crystal the forms above the portal and shoot it till it explodes.

The guy that had trouble taking out the bather when crazy left? Lmao

You're welcome to join too, and there are no activity requirements. Ultimately I'm hoping I can get at least a couple of people from each platform in so nobody feels left out.

Fun Team Idea For People Who Didn't Make The Alpha Team Cut:

Beta Team: Reserved unwanted cognomen for the team that's good at video games, just not as good as Alpha Team
Omega Team: Master patrician RPers who are above plebeian concerns like "gear levels" and "being capable of finishing the game"
Gamma Team: ALL TITAN TEAM ALL CAPS ALL SCREAMING HULK SMASH
Delta Team: All Warlock team that clears content while trying to get as much airtime as is ridiculously possible
Theta Team: Slept through the fucking reset AGAIN

So much for my hand cannon/sniper.

fuck off

Essentially, yea. I guess it's a valid complaint that they spill their purple juice all over you if they die there, but i left the guy at my plate with the bather as well every time, and whoever that was didn't complain.

any rich fag who can gift a poor student destiny?
>Can make webdev in return!

>Sembi#2637

Reminder that the only stat that matters is recovery so grind your purple gear accordingly

Alright, I disbanded the new PC clan because I didn't know that there was an old one. Go join that if you joined mine.

I was on the middle moving top right and my guy took out the bather before I got there.

I wouldn't mind that at all
As long as Sloane is gentle with my body

Can't even finish the prologue mission because of pic related.
How in the unholy mother of God's name could anyone fuck up network programming so bad that it causes router issues?

>LITERALLY malware tier code in the games network programming

Work like this is good enough to work a job in AAA games btw

res matters as far as getting it to 4

This is really the only reason I cared about PC getting Destiny here's hoping the smut amount and quality jumps up

How do you take screenshots?

>Can't sign into PC version
Bungie....

Woah... so this... is the power... of... PC players...

get a job

The menu kinda feels a little clunky on PC.

>2 more people joined cute girls.

DeeJ was right, Friendgame is the best game.

jesus I have the console version and was a friends house today and played the PC version, I feel so cheated conned due to the fact the console version is extremely if not totally inferior compared to PC. Bungie is always fucking us over with this bullshit, I truly feel like a faggot for even having the console version now...

with your phone

Titan, Warlock or Hunter? What have the best aesthetics?

i would join, but i'm already a cute girl

Did console players get cucked out of their own general?

Depends do you like capes or robes? If capes Hunter, if robes Warlock. If you like shoulder pads Titan

>talk of shit like Alpha squads
Do you guys really make little squads for your clans or something instead of just playing with who's available?

be my friend!! someone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lambda Team: Team that completes content perfectly without speaking

>op is console fag
gee i wonder

>tfw no cute bf to play destiny with

:(

no they all left because there’s fuck all content until the dlc

What's the point of the console version now that pc is out? How autistic do you have to be to chose an inferior version for the superior one.

>Playing a shooter, with a controller, and with framerate limits

Console players never cease to amaze me

pm me

They're a group that competes for world first for raids and shit like that. Decent amount of people around here circle jerk them to try and get tin their good graces

Everyone is welcome for casual time, when the first guy joined and he was on PC I felt bad that he was the only PC player we had so when the other PC guy joined I was relieved that they're able to have clanmates on the same platform.

Sony and Microsoft need to get the sticks out their asses and just allow cross-play.

I bought a console just for D1. Itwas worth honestly. Now I get to experienced D2 on PC. You missed out on the superior D1.

Anyone want to play crucru?

i can't bring myself to start right now, work tonight is gonna feel like forever if i've got a qt titan-chan waiting on me at home

Because you already own one and are retarded if you pay for it again

is there any specific trigger that makes public events go heroic? I just got my ass handed to me because of it (level ~4)

Depends on the events

Literally why

SFM smut is the best part of PC gaming

sent :^)

I think it's more retarded paying for an inferior beta test version(console), than waiting for the superior product to come out(Pc).

You could always try reading the thread.

Reminder to report and and all platform war faggotry regardless of whether PCfags or Consolefags are doing it.

Here you go friendo!
youtube.com/watch?v=HcaOeXDI6ZE

good thing PC is not limited to being just a platform like consoles and can be used for other things ass hurt friend.

Reminder that reminders about console war posting also constitutes as console war posting

Just enjoy the game my boy

the ether resupply one was exactly what i was looking for, thank you!

sorry anonsama but im a hunter!!!!

Why didn't my xbone characters carry over to PC rrrreeeeeeeeeeee

Because fuck you that's why

I really hope they let us transfer previous gardens cross platform soon, it's retarded not doing this when shit software like UBISOFT has cross console for some games.

WHAT THE FUCKK IS GOING ONNNNNN