/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/All_Saints_Wake/

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/160550632/#160557692
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lD2BxLakUo7gx1PkZMLVsIEEWCmIYS9ag9uJfwLX-Do/edit#gid=0
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001686.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is this fresh pump?

THINGS TO AVOID IN PF

>we are a FC recruiting both hardcore and casual players
>clearing on alt
>we are a midcore static
>VOIP required
>kweh, kupo, or any other meme shit
>helping a friend clear
>LGBT friendly

And you're in no position to be picky.
You can always hope to ask for someone here or in one of the discords to carry you.

Xth for gridania the strongest nation

You forgot

>Practice party

Disbands almost every time.

(You)

>VOIP required
nigga im not going to type a fucking essay explaining you why you fucked up when i can do the same in 2 seconds on voip while it is happening

>leave the salt at the door XD

Anyways good luck with your shin/savage clears! If you're on aether I'd be happy to run it with you sometime.
This user in question seems like they're capping ALL ARR tribes though, so they'd be taking the 3 highest rep quests from each tribe. It'd be slower to cap out individual tribes, but they'll all be capped at the same time and ultimately at a faster rate than doing lower rep quests.

>07272017
This is an imposter. Don't fall for it.

> Avoid VOIP required.
Communication helps a lot and also saves time from typing things. Are you afraid to talk?

>HW EX fight
>iLevel 330 required

I have no idea what i'm doing.

>relying on everyone knowing the content like the back of their hand
>expecting essay macros if not

VOIP should have been included in the game itself. Also your phone can run the most common ones anyway.

True. It is a hard road but i will walk it.

Yup, gonna ask for help if it comes to that. 321 on my bard, will try to upgrade 310 body to 330 ivalice armor. Hoping to get shin weapon too, that would help getting into better groups.

Good luck to you too Android lizard. I will be rooting for you t. Roeposter

This is my swamp

>Needing voice to do scripted fights

lmfao

no salt allowed xd!

hey i'm from /bdog/
can we have vjera bacjk :(?

Assuming direct control?

Not them, but VOIP is just annoying. I would rather listen to the game than having a bunch of man-children babbling like idiots at the same time. Totally pulls me out of the game x_x.

PLEASE take him back

>receive mount in order

post perfect wives uwu

hello hater of vjera

Reminder that the JPs play on console with no VOIP and still clear before anyone who posts in these threads.

I should update this . .

>"x farm"
>"weekly 2 chest"

I actually can't hate this because I managed to get a mount from one of the EXs this way. At least, I think I did. Maybe Ramuh?

remember when your perfect wife dumped your ugly mountain troll face on the thread?

>literally 99% of the parties

Nigga what?

Chaos datacenter, sorry.

I should steal your idea and make a similar image...

Bikinis I guess

You're lucky. The problem with most of these parties is that when one players gets his mount he would conveniently have something to do and leave. Then the whole party disbands.

That, or the party leader just gives himself the mount and do the same thing right off the bat.

>Shinruy practice p1
>335ilvl req

THE HECK

What's wrong with item/mount farming parties? You want to grind for a mount in Duty Finder?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
WHY
THE FUCK
CAN YOU RETARDS
NOT HANDLE FUCKING
EARTH BREATH
EVERYTHING IS GOING FUCKING FINE BEFORE THEN
HOW DO YOU RETARDS MANAGE TO DIE WHILE I SOAK A FUCKING AKH MORN TO THE FACE AND LIVE THROUGH IT
STOP SOAKING THE WHOLE FUCKING PARTY IN A DOT YOU USELESS COCKSUCKERS
JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST

There's a reason they didn't do it with their static.

please stop posting this every thread

take a new picture ffs

Ah. That's pretty shitty.

>randoms
>not being shitters

wew lad

this "JP are inherently better" meme is about as cringe as the average avatarfag here

>Can't turn Verity into Poetics

I always wondered if it was the rose tinted goggles that told me WoW had better players.

FFXIV would be such a better game if the playerbase actually played the game.

I've found some mount farming parties to be pretty decent. The ones for ARR were pretty cool, and I found a Sophia/Sephirot static that's helping me get those.

But, on the other hand, I know what you mean.

>blue tethered players stack
>don't destroy the fang

It's not a meme if it's true.

Stay calm.

Best of luck to you as well then!

post it again, i could use a good laugh

>can't convert 1 Centurio Seal into 4 Allied Seals
>can't convert 4 Allied Seals into 1 Centurio Seal

It's more romanticized than the concept of Chivalry/Bushido.

It's a meme.

Not everyone in this game has static. ;_;

it's not true though

Kay

Hi Aika

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/160550632/#160557692

It was pretty funny

>it's not true
>it's just a meme
>census show the majority of the playerbase on JP servers to have O4S clear achievement and mount

>I always wondered if it was the rose tinted goggles that told me WoW had better players.
Tbh it's just an illusion really. WoW's encounters are not based on the boss doing a bunch of abilities that each will either instantly kill you or bring you to 10% hp and debuff you so that the next ability and destroy you

who is this qt

You can turn down the volume of everyone you don't want to hear and just communicate to the important people like the Healers and Tanks.

It's not that japs are inherently better at the game (you would see a lot more jp parties competing for world 1st if that was the case) but they do not have the same circlejerk attitude that NA has.

>talks about census
>uses an emoji as evidence

What are they based on then? Ive tried to watch WoW in the past and every single streamer has a bunch of colored boxes and big flashing text that play the game for them I have no idea whats supposed to be happening

>census are at least a month old
>let me just shitpost the emoji pic instead of googling them

Here i'll spoonfeed you faggot.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lD2BxLakUo7gx1PkZMLVsIEEWCmIYS9ag9uJfwLX-Do/edit#gid=0

>look up the lyrics to Sophia's song
>it's literally just her telling a girl to become an hero

Japanese playerbase is less about boasting and waggling their penis and more about teamwork and collaborative effort before showmanship.

it's a lullaby to her mother

i dont speak moonrune so i cant decipher this

Any news on Giglamesh opening?

Who's the edgiest, Dragoon, Black Mage or Dark Knight?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001686.html

"During the Lore & Localization panel Michael-Christopher Koji Fox, who wrote the lyrics for Equilibrium, explained a bit of the meaning behind the song.
A long time ago, there was a family made up of a father, mother and daughter that lived on the southern continent of Meracydia. Sadly, the father was killed in battle during the war between the Meracydians and the invading Allagan forces. The mother received her husband's tattered uniform but was wrought with grief over his death.
There was a sudden change with the mother from this point forward and she became very violent towards her daughter. The daughter suffered through this, when finally her prayers for help reached the ears of the Goddess.
The Goddess spoke to her and told her that balance has been lost with the death of your father. You need to restore this delicate balance in life. If you want to restore balance you'll need to... kill your mother.
Of course, once she did that, the Goddess told her that her life was still unbalanced. The Goddess suggested that to restore the equilibrium she should kill herself. Pretty harsh!"

Warrior.

drg, theres nothing edgy about being a useless job

the writer is typing

>Burden of proof is on you
>HURR DURR SPOONFEEDING FUCK OFF

>wipe twice
>both times got him to below 50%
>whiny catboy bitchquits
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>japanese raiding community
>total strangers who respect each other and manage to easily clear raids like a well oiled machine in a timely manner

>western "raiding" community
>aika, airuly, miunih, and cheya

'Nuff said.

hello hater of the writer

Was he from Mateus?

hello hater of abe,miunih and cheya

so I'm lv 25 and THM but all the armours are shit and all the items I got from quests suck or aren't meant for my class. how can I get good stuff? should I grin dungeons non stop instead of doing quests?

Doesn't matter.

>western raiding community full of trannies
where did it all go so wrong

Literally a clone of Shana

I see you too are a lover of abe

sadly this
betabucks were a mistake

Who is this perfect lizard?

yes

This is a 10/10 lizard

>that DFC
Im in love

>there will never be chads like KUGEN who do world prog in xiv
the closest we have is Xeno

typical JP PF
>phase by phase basis
>people only join the phase they're in
>they stay together and even if they aren't using voip they communicate through macros
>everyone plays the job to at least a decent level
>everyone farms through DF to avoid littering the PF with multiple farm parties and avoiding drama

typical NA/EU PF
>same phase by phase progression party titles
>nobody respects them and so we have newbies joining clear parties
>everyone playing like shit with no communication even when communication is needed to where people move towards
>one guy gets tired of not being carried, leaves and party disbands
>DF is a complete desert since nobody uses it and PF is usually littered by multiple unfilled farm parties and people selling content to the small amount of people that want to clear content without dealing with the massive amount of retards on PF.

How do I stop ACT from freezing up? I am on Windows 10.

>look up Party Finder FFXIV on YouTube
>"FFXIV 4.0 Trying to learn Susano EX in party finder"
>Video Length: 2:33:20

That sounds about right.

You know what's sad is that some of the trannies in /xivg/ genuinely think they look good and are trap tier.

O4S? I've had the displeasure of pugging him before.

Can lizards awooo?

These pants are kinda neat.
Can anyone show me what the Ivalician Fending/Maiming Gloves and Boots looks like?

I think it's because of today's path.
It actually completely crashed my PC earlier.

hello hater of abe