/svg/ - Shadowverse General

dead game

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

September nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G (embed)

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281 (embed)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Old:

>(embed) (embed)

im sorry

name one balanced card in this game

Post your favourite card of all times.

>tfw you can't Scyther a card and call it a day
N-NERF IT NOW!

Uniko

Fighter-kun

Yurias

>turn 6 aegis
>can't remove it
>go face
>he attacks my face use arriet and attack again

olololol nice game shadowbabs

9/10 turn 6 follower that can't be removed looooool

Fighter

Dance of Death

My waifu.

How do you get aegis on turn 6? aether and not having any haven followers?

You don't. Shitposters love to call BnB "turn 6 aegis".

They are referring to BnB

You're waifu is a prostitute dude.

No, she is a pure and honest girl.

She is a pure and honest prostitute

Lies and slander.

>brickshift

Dshift literally only needs 6 cards that are over 6pp
Bricking is fairly difficult unless you're super fucking greedy

Post Mars ass

>ice golem activates sonic's ability

>Shitposters love to call BnB "turn 6 aegis".
>implying it isnt

Name one reliable way to remove it without playing rune

Acolyte's light. You lose to every other deck though.

Hamsa.

>t6
>play Mars
>then uhhhh

Good plan

>wasting an evo point, slots in your deck and board presence just to kill it

>saha ramp
>acolythe
>unsheated blade with leonidas
>eachtar
>having a fucking board on turn 5/6?

>Imagine thinking you are smart in any way whatsoever because you play the deck
You're paranoid and insecure (probably for playing your tier 0 aggro netdecks), people play certain deck because it's what it means to have fun, to enjoy playing or because they got it from the new pack, not some e-penis battle thing. No one ever thinks that aside from people tryharding with Roach. Would you rather play Sword to climb or some alternative netdeck? This also amplies in this case, some people really don't enjoy or find it enjoyable to anyone as a whole when playing full auto-pilot go face decks. Midrange Shadow was also a Go Face deck that forced you to trade instead of interacting with you, and people hated it not only because of the Go Face aspect but due to every Shadow card getting

>unsheated blade with leonidas
We're not talking about T2
>having a fucking board on turn 5/6
Elf Twins and Hector make sure you will never have a board, ever.

>ramp
>reliable
>eachtar on t6

wew lad

>be me
>orbit Flower Fencer all day
>help her trade into chads when she evolves
>some other beta weakling Knight keeps following her too for some reason
>doesn't realize that she's basically mine already. It could be any minute.
>M'lady keeps saying stop staring
Why doesn't this roastie see that I'm the perfect guy, /svg/?

The rest of the gamd is balanced around the fact that everythibg can be removed. I do not like it but that's a fact. It speaks volumes that the only way to keep a follower strong in this game is giving him free hexproof with green stats.

(...) getting value through cheap plays.

I'm going to play more BnB to spite you easy win mother fucking shit eaters. All of you that play nothing but Dshift, PDK and Storm sword

*unsheathes Leonidas*
Nothing personnel... kid

>d-shift
>easy wins
>39% winrate
wooow

Hey, there are at least 5 of us hagfags here on svg

>eachtar on t6
neutral forest is less of a problem when they are going first since they have to be very careful not to play more than one card per turn, and that's actually more limiting than you'd think

so I was like playing havencraft and lost

what gives?

>get 4 games as dragon/shadow quest
>don't have much time to play today and my dragon and shadow decks are slow, reroll
>win 7 games for a standard pack
fuck you too cygames

can someone lose to me real quick? no conceding

>STILL no nerf announcements
(reddit spacing)
what gives?

>go second
>lose

>Playing unranked
>Dragon is my opponent
>Immediately start to curse and hate them
>Turns out to be JO meme dragon

What has this expansion done to me. I don't want to hate, I just wanted to play a free card game and have fun. Where did it go so wrong?

oy vey nerf sibyl
ceres is completely fine btw you can just ignore her heal that comes 2 turns earlier

announcements in the past have been the 26th-28th, i don't see how this is a problem
cygames preemptively nerfed your winrate

thanks

nerf announcements when

I want to vial out pdk's at full vial cost already, playing with or against dragon anything is fucking cancer and the most boring shit in the game.

Just don't touch my fucking Atomeme

>free pack on HS
>get a legendary
>less excited than getting a legendary on SV somehow even though HS leggo is rarer than SV

remove evolve 2bh

Kill yourself avatarfag

I autoconcede to any dragon in unranked. I don't care if it's a meme deck or PDK shit the simple fact the nigger can go beyond my PP, heal and storm my face for absurd amounts of damage is enough for me to not want to deal with this crap.

Also if sword nigger drop a 1 pp follower I go out. I'm done with all this nigger crap.

ty free win

So they're nerfing BnB, right? Just to kill neutral off for good?

>Just don't touch my fucking Atomeme

He has to get a nerf. A turn 2 8/8 or turn 3 8/8 is too much. When he was released, Atomeme was never intended to be play sooner than turn 3, but add ASSLOADS of power creep with retarded devs and you get what we have now. If Heaven's Lion at turn 5 was OP, then so is Atomeme. I don't think the nerf bat should hit hard though, maybe lower his cost to 1pp so that he can't be brought out in turn 2 or 3. Anything with 0pp cost is bad implementation cause it leads to tremendous power creep. 1pp SHOULD have been the Lowest Base any card should go, but ya know, retarded devs and all that jazz.

You're welcome bre.

>nerfing BnB and he gain hulking giant effect, but with neutrals

they might nerf Staircase, but I don't see them nerfing Atome directly.

Will Cygames ever unfuck first/second winrate?

>seriously complaining about a literal "opening hand rng: the deck"

>Nerfing BnB, the direct counter to Dshift and PDK
>Not turn 2 or turn 3 Aegis Atomeme
>Not Turn 9 30 face damage Chimera

I wonder who could be behind this post.

>nerf chimera
user what the fuck

>40% winrate against PDK
>direct counter
Ayy lmao.

Imagine getting this assblasted after someone points out how your deck is really just the same shit as the decks you constantly bash.

>Fuck Aggro for attacking me before I can delete it's followers
>Fuck Shadow for being able to leave a board that threatens my board
>Fuck Roach for being able to combo past my Bahamut/PDK

but staircase and drops like andrealphus make atomy a lot more consistant, even if they remove atomy, you still have things to play afterward. on top of tyrant being a finisher with turn 6 13 face damage. Atomy is no longer a meme deck

>preemptive nerfs

>Stairway: 2 pp and has no more enhance
>Juliet: cost 4. Same stats
>Round Table: cost 6. Same effect
>PDK: Same cost. Board damage stays the same. Face damage removed. Stats nerfed to 1/3 unevol 3/5 evolved
>Sibyl: Stats reduced to 4/5 unevolved e 5/6 evolved. Heals 3 HP just on fanfare and not every turn anymore. Still ramps.
>Ephemera: Same cost and stats. Only affects neutral followers.
>Atomy: can only destroy followers.
>BnB: remove stats gain and only receive destruction protection.

This should be enough for now.

Fanfare effects favor going first. Evolve effects favor going second. Do you think they could balance that when their stance is "Don't balance, just nerf". Give up on this shitty game and move on. If it didn't change in Tempest, then didn't change in Wonderland then didn't change in Star Forged, you're playing the wrong game.

>pre evolve Bladefiend against ungasword after I trade and clear their board
>they drop Tsubaki

t. reddit blood cuck

>Nerfing BnB, the direct counter to Dshift

Well done BnB, well done

HOWEVER

>That spacing
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Dshift is already a brick road if you insert this good luck playing that crap.

If you don't get Atomeme by turn 4 you might as well concede. Even if you do get it, but empty your entire hand to do it, you're pretty much in topdeck mode for the rest of the game unless you get stairs the turns before. No amount of tyrants will save you then.
For every highroll, you'll get like 3 spectacular bricks where you just concede out of sheer helplessness because your fucking draws just don't give you what you need.

>kill Juliet
>kill Ephemera
>kill Atomy
>BnB nerfed
>PDK still can't be attacked
>Sybil only loses 1/1
Gee who could have wrote this

>BnB is a direct counter to PDK
>has a losing winrate vs PDK
if anything BnB counters aggro sword considering even if sword goes first they have only a 35% of winning

In game AI, all the top Shadow Decks are Atomeme variants. People are just faggots in general that latch on to a craft or two and don't want to let go of their over powered bullshit cards. It's hard to believe me, but I want balance and improvements more than I want broad reaching, heavy handed nerfs.

This is all the devs fault, and we shouldn't be angry at each other for a badly balanced, and terrible game, yet we can't help but feel that way cause losing all the time sucks balls.

You have to go back.

Kill yourself, underage.

What if the player going second had 5 more HP than the one going first?

Go back,newshit.

>user what the fuck

Anything that does 10+ face damage from hand should be nerfed. I want a balanced, fair and fun game. Not a retard's paradise. Going for the shitters is what got us in this mess. I want out of the mire, I want the strategy back in my children's card game.

>calling anyone a newshitter while using the "reddit spacing" meme
oh boy

Is there a

problem

?

No. Games are becoming much faster and going first with a 1 drop means your opponent usually starts with ~5 less health because only dragon can deal with followers at 1 PP. An they will never add more 1PP or cheap removal because it will kill aggro.

Also evolutions only add to the "win-more" problem and cygames can't seem to stop printing followers that are basically spells slapped on a body.

can we go back to being dead

If you do get it you win. That's the thing with combo decks. It fucking sucks if they pull it off for the opponent because he can't do shit, they fucking suck if you are the one playing it because every game is solitarie with you trying to assemble your combo pieces and ignoring what the opponent is doing.
I fucking hate shit like cheerios. It kills the enjoyment of the game for everyone.

I wrote enough content to qualify a space, if you don't like it, then tell me exactly how many words I should put down in a paragraph before space breaking unto the next topic. I want to stop triggering your anal devastation, so help me help you.

It's true, though Fuck off already

Yeah, except you lay all your combo pieces on the board for them to remove.
It's no different from a Dorothy or Lion deck, except all the firepower is concentrated in one card.

>it's true because i say so
:^)

>Dorothy

Who?

aggro would be dead

what do you have on your filters?

How often has it to be proven for you to consider it true?

Daria

>:^)
literally the reddit discord fag
kill yourself

>aggro would be dead

Good.