/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #141

GEMMIES edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Dr Crowler event is happening right now. (S)He is available to unlock as a playable duelist
>GX world is live now. Get your game on!
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>new minibox out now, Wall of Disruption is pretty good
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual will be limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit will be limited to 2 in a few weeks. We can't have f2p decks doing well, now can we?
>the balance skill will be changed in an unknown way, and the creator skill will be changed to give more meta relevant cards in November

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks. Both have fallen off the meta but are still viable up to plat
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpRYD-SFpSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>The Dr Crowler event is happening right now.
>10/24/17(Tue)14:08:28
This is taking earlyfaggotry to a whole new level

>The Dr Crowler event is happening right now. (S)He is available to unlock as a playable duelist

I don't think it will be an event, just added to the gate

He died for our sins on TCG, but one day he'll comeback from his rest.

Repent and Believe, brothers and sisters!

It's listed as a two week event, seems like a gate event. I have a feeling each event LD will get 2x events then be added to the gate permanently later on.

Best to have it correct, even if it's wrong for a few hours

>Best to make it easier for me to copypaste the new thread 20 posts before bump limit, even though the current thread will be dead before he gets here
Stop being a massive fucking faggot please

>Zero Gravity fucks over WoD
Holy shit I hadn't thought of this
RNG bless me day 1

Ehhh if you're in a position where you're attacking into it it probably fucks you over too

Hey it's not my fault some other fag started making them earlier forcing me to make them even earlier

According to Konami insiders Phantom Beasts will be in the next box

You don't win anything by being tje person who makes the thread

GX Gate event, how the fuck are we going to farm him.

Anyone else thinking this game is managed by furries?
They keep adding beasts and now Gladiator Beasts and Phantom Beasts are confirmed

Just access the gate from DM and change to GX, my dude.

Any thoughts I don't know if I can make it any better.

Oh, right that should work, I was thinking that maybe it will be like Bonz, that only DM characters can duel him.

Yes, but Dawn of Destiny and Servant King for actually good beaters. You already have most of the good staples.

Did you time travel from January?

ad break theme is based

Apparently one of the higher ups is a huge fan of Chumley and is pushing for him to be added into the next batch of GX characters (none of the students will have events, except MAYBE Zane) so they're adding some beast/beast-warrior archetypes to use with his skills in case they so decide to add him

licious

>Let's add the literal most useless character in GX before the useful ones.
Even the DEATH DRAW guy did more than Chumley.

Konami will fear the samurai

I'll probably add 1 more seahorse should I get 2 more mirror walls or am I good with the spells I got.

Teach me how to beat Phoenix decks

So how are we gonna farm Crowler?

>hes gonna have Ulti Golem and Limiter removal, can't stall with paradox
>cant use battle traps

IMO mirror walls will soon be power creeped. Just focus on thee last packs.

Also, you beat Phoenix decks by summoning something bigger than their Phoenix or just by banishing it.

Could she dominate you?

What a tragedy it would be if somebody other than you made the thread. Fucking retard.

>hes gonna have Ulti Golem and Limiter removal, can't stall with paradox
source: my ass

Can this deck beat a phoenix deck?

Why wouldn't he have at least Ulti Golem?

I wish she would

S U C C.dec? Yes.
S U C C with Harpies Hunting Ground? Yes, but it's a bad match.
deck? Hardly.

No, i'd only let insect queen dominate me.

he used them all the time in the anime, and lvl 40 are made to fuck over farmers.

He was working with a different dev team before duel links (the one that made PES I believe) so he didn't really have much exposure with yugioh. Around the time when they started working on the GX stuff he watched the anime so he could get familiar with the character and cards etc. And some of tye guys were sayong that after he finished the first season and was watching the 2nd for like a week he was visibly irritated, like all day every day for a week just impossible to deal with. Apparently he'd realised that Chumley wasn't coming back and was furious, this dude fucking LOVED chumley for some reason. He even started putting up koala posters and shit up in his office. This was just before chaotic compliance, and he was why they put master oz in that box

>managed to make an Ultimate Insect deck

It's pretty fun, but it gets fucked pretty hard by spells like econ. It's kinda hard to find a balance between bugs and stall and also find room for spell protection

>he was visibly irritated
>Apparently he'd realised that Chumley wasn't coming back and was furious
>this dude fucking LOVED chumley for some reason
>He even started putting up koala posters and shit up in his office

that's pretty funny. I don't really like chumley but I wouldn't mind having him in the game.

Is it Chumley time?

I think it's Chumley time!

youtube.com/watch?v=qpRYD-SFpSg

They also said he'd sometimes put on a red clown nose in his office when no one else was around but I don't know how much truth there is in that

>early thread
kys retard

KAISER AND CYBER DRAGONS WHEN

underrated

What are some great duels from the show to watch while playing?

Jaden vs Yugi

Chumley vs Crowler

what is horn of the unicorn good for?

Atem vs Kaiba in the battle city finals is pretty hype. Actually, really, most of the battle city duels are pretty fun.

Joey vs Marik is GOAT even though they changed Viser Des to that dumb looking plasma eel

Yugi vs Pegasus to watch Atem talk shit to pegasus while Yugi fucks his toons up

Yugi vs Atem is honestly really fucking hype and better in the anime than in the manga, for once

I would say more about GX or 5D's, but I haven't watched them yet

OH FUCK NIGGA, you got fucked by some millenium magic and is about to be a duelist of the week, what archetype/deck strategy do you use?

END YOUR TURN JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN

I have a list of the best duels that I go back and marathon like once every 6 months

>Yugi/Joey VS Paradox Brothers
>Yugi VS Kaiba @ Castle
>Kaiba VS Pegasus
>Yugi VS Joey
>Yugi VS Pegasus
>Yugi VS Arkana
>Yugi VS Strings
>Yugi/Kaiba VS Umbra/Lumis
>Yugi VS Mind Controlled Joey
>Pretty much all of the battle city finals
>Yugi/Joey VS Big 5
>Kaiba VS Noah
>Yugi VS Noah
>Yugi VS Raphael
>Yugi VS Raphael 2
>Yugi/Kaiba VS Dartz
>Joey VS Zigfried
>Yugi VS Leon
>Yugi VS Bakura
>Yugi VS Atem

Any of these are good IMO

You rewatch the series every 6 months? Impressive

No, just some of the duels I posted

MAXIMUM
OVERSKULL

What's a good machine meme deck to meme online?

I wanted to use those sweet new card trader jet fighter cards for something.

Baukra vs Bonz

who was your yugioh childhood crush?

Mine was Kaiba. I wish I had a caring older brother.

Use genex

It's good until bakura kills bonz for literally no reason. I got mad. Bonz was just a cancer kid

Mai, because I'm not a fucking faggot like you

Joey, and I still love him

>3 mirror walls
>3 WoD

fuck you

I cant wait for Jinzo

Interesting, I don't remember this tab being here before

Are traps gay? I don't think so. I love to have traps in facedown position, but really the best is having a trap in faceup position. I want to see my trap before going balls deep as my opponent can do nothing but watch. So what if people consider the alternatives less cancerous? At least I have taste. Of all the traps though Reverse Trap is probably my favorite. There's nothing like having a facedown Reverse Trap.

He's shit.

I can't wait to cuck Jinzo users.

does landing in the same spot as one friend no longer gives you dice shard?

wtf

I finally paid a jap to draw me a Mickey Doujin

No way
I refuse to believe you

Twice a day only

At last, the DK event is almost done. The grind is almost over. The things I do for gemmies.

Who else at 999 dices and dont-fucking-careā„¢?

*blocks your path*

>still need just 1 more Toon Barrel Dragon for full playsets

Random chance on a limited time event is always the fucking worst

This is bait right?

Bet you wouldn't even suck a cock for a pack. Faggot.

I ACTIVATE THE POWER OF MULTIPLY FOR EVERY AD I PLAY IT PLAYS TWO MORE!

>he doesn't know about jinzo's SECRET ABILITY

nice if true

>not kylie
absolutely
positively
emphatically
completely
empirically
conclusively

DISGUSTING

Does Tea ever do anything of note besides being a wet blanket and getting wet for Atem?

I used to hate this Dkayed, but now I realizing he's saving this game from the trash been while Konami's tournament could've killed the scene.

Also, Invoked monsters when?

I liked her in the movie

so close

>twitch chat

oh my fucking sides this is better than the fucking episode

F I N E
A S
H E L L

Did Yugi ever tap that?

Am I the only one who strongly dislikes Tea's redesign?

>implying you wouldn't pound that puss six ways till sunday

As far as twitch/youtubers go he's watchable because he's not an insufferable memer. Barely has a personality actually. Combined with his tournaments being interesting for the metagame.

>tea can't remember what her card does
>doesn't know how to read either

my sides

Thanks for visiting /dlg/ Dkayed, I'll drop 10 sheckels to join that Discord now

Do you think Dkayed's gf cucks him often?

Dude, it's only $9.99 a month. It's not even that much. And if you want the bonus access, it's only an additional $4.99 per month.

>Dude, it's only $9.99 a month. It's not even that much. And if you want the bonus access, it's only an additional $4.99 per month.