/GRS/ Groestlcoin General

>not boarding the GRS ski lift to the top of dollar mountain

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-paranoia#1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reporting in, brought my oxygen tank.

God i hope it fucking hurrys up about it. Took all my ripple gains and put it in this bitch

That was quick

I should have listened to people shilling this when it was under 1k, instead of getting LTC.

is never too late to board GRS airlines

how the fuck is this pumping so much on no volume?

At least update that with Melania.

so is a pump and dump or long term hold? meme coin or shitcoin?

i think youre just used to poloniex,

its quite high for bittrex.

but ppl are mostly buying and holding because polo will be adding it shortly. its even hard to get a bid to be accepted

Long term for me at least the devs are a bunch of nerds that just like playing with algorithms all day. The coin was dormant for a while but recently they just started development of a bunch of different wallets Force taking on different platforms and I think they are really starting to move forward now also the core Community seems to really be behind them. Kind of reminds me of the early days of eth

this coin is literally nothing compared to viacoin.

oh my, i lold

Why is this coin going up? It's not ASIC-resistant. Is Segwit really that big a factor?

Rumor of poloniex add is the only reason it is going up. If it proves false, it will crash into the ground.

who else snatching up that dip?

Me.

Engines warming up...

and were breaking out

How to people hear about these random shitcoin pumps?

In my opinion Groest looks really good. I just bought and now holding long term.

I suggest to keep an eye on Lisk and Waves too, I think they will pump soon⭐

You know how skiing works? your chart shows a gradual rise up, then you're going fucking 50+MPH down a hill until you're at the rock bottom.

Why is the price collapsing? What happened?

Rumor proved false

thats why it still has top trending volume and whale snatching up accumulation points. this is where the smart ppl end up buying bulk coins cheap.

then next when bitcoin goes down we all get 400% returns.

You have 5 days, faggot

Less than 5 days. That email that was posted of poloniex add said it take take up to 4 day. It's been 2 already.

Yeah but I'm talking about him saying it will be a dollar by next week.

that wasnt me, lol, 400% growth is literally it hitting 4 CENTS

but imagine it hitting a dollar..

muh dick

It was you, you little cunt.

webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-paranoia#1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

groestlcoiners that don't know their limits turned into bagholders just like the people who bought the BAY, XRP, ETH, ARK, MUE, DOGE, MUSIC, and many other coins, at the top

so sad...

ah, another noGRSer on suicide watch