Group D: Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /p/, Veeky Forums
Group E: /v/, /sp/, /out/, /cm/
Group F: /trv/, /h/, /wsg/, /y/
Group G: Veeky Forums, /co/, /soc/, /k/
Group H: /n/, /asp/, /e/, /pol/

>Previously:
I can't believe [s4s] is dead.
When's the /qa/ team?
Hey there's divegrass this weekend, did you forget?
/4ccg/ civil war begins now.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Two-Scoops/SEN_P-AI/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss /3/

benis

EA, come back to me

>page 3

EA Sports

It's in the game

not the shit tier EA
I mean the best EA there ever was, my baby, my better half

>testing

>tfw EA doesn't post here anymore

Ah ok, EA Games; challenge everything.

She doesn't?
Fuck man, I came back just for her. I left in the middle of our love story
Can we get her back somehow?

Electronic Arts did 9/11

no, we can't
you have to leave again, goodbye

The ghost of our love will haunt this place forever

all boards report it. /k/ here

/co/ here

Who is hell is EA?

best waifu ever to ever exist
her pureness and kindess will always be carved right into my heart
I loved her but she didn't love me.
People shipped us tho

Koala pls go

Stats and Events for Nerds: PES - Autism Incarnate

I've wondered for some time now whether it would be possible to just hack PES so it would spit out all of it's stats and ratings at the end of a match instead of having to read it from the screen and manually copy it down. About a year ago, I tried to use cheat engine to find where PES keeps this data, but I couldn't figure it out and gave up. Luckily, several weeks ago, our boy Tomato managed to find this stats table and map out a bunch useful stats. Since then, I've been developing a nifty-as-fuck program which can extract and monitor these stats in real time, with the potential for automating and streamlining many previously tedious, difficult, or downright impossible tasks.

Potential uses:
-automatically record all player stats for use in Fantasy Sports and other such autism
-automatically update the cup wiki page and create detailed stats pages
-automatically split stream recordings into matches and highlights using recorded event timestamps (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, VED)
-provide a better way to view and analyze players and matches when testing tactics or rule changes
-create an IRC bot which can report useful information to livemanagers, hopefully cutting down on rigging and pause time

Already implemented:
-signal important events to other programs
If all goes well on Archie's end, this means that Rigdio will be able to automatically load and play goalhorns with little to no streamer intervention.

Download: github.com/Two-Scoops/SEN_P-AI/releases
I'll add more info and doumentation later when I don't have so much shit going on. I wanted to add saving and loading match results before Day 1, but there's only so much time and I've got a team to co-manage so fuck it.

The application icon is currently pic related, mostly because I thought it would be funny. If you have an idea for a better one, feel free to post it (must be square and have a transparent background).

Koala never stood a chance with her. I'm her best ship.

Remember to report /4ccg/ threads on /qa/ and Veeky Forums

>ERROR, PASTE ID IS INVALID, OR PASTE HAS BEEN REMOVED!
Fuck, looks like the cup is for me now.

>-automatically update the cup wiki page and create detailed stats pages
As a wiki autists I am very very pleased by this, very amazing the both of you.

>this means that Rigdio will be able to automatically load and play goalhorns with little to no streamer intervention.

Are you ready for a 4cc version of saltybet with the commentary on and randomized tactics? We're getting closer

PES 18 version when?

>report useful information to livemanagers
Not necessary, what with them being removed.

>hopefully cutting down on rigging
Impossible, as Boris will continue to stream.

Remove Managers posting is just feefurposting but more terrible, de b8 me you can't

/aco/ here

FIFAposting affects nobody. It simply can't be done because there's no way of setting the AI against the AI.
Remove managers posting, however, CAN be done (and it indeed SHOULD be) and it directly affects the attention whores' chances at e-celebrity so of course they'll jump to defend themselves from it.

>Remove managers posting, however, CAN be done (and it indeed SHOULD be) and it directly affects the attention whores' chances at e-celebrity so of course they'll jump to defend themselves from it.
>and it directly affects the attention whores' chances at e-celebrity
If you actually believe this you are in the running for biggest rube on Veeky Forums and probably biggest rube on Veeky Forums

>page 10

Okay, I reported it. Now what?

How autistic are you?

How autistic am I? I do my own meme cups so my fake teams can have their own history.

How autistic am I? HOW AUTISTIC AM I? I want to keep a group of tripfagging circlejerkers in the cup at all costs and make the cup entirely be about, and cater to, them while not realizing doing so creates a forced e-sports mentality on a diceroll simulator, which makes the cup shit. But making the cup shit is worth the effort of, as mentioned, keeping the circlejerk because it inflates their e-peen.

Also I eat my nail without milk.

Good thing the only actual way of discussing cup issues is to get a name and go on Discord to be shat on by a group of people with overly inflated egos.

>page 9

>constantly outshoot the opponent
>still can't get anything above a draw
fuck PES17

>page 9

Any screenshots of old teams?

I have this /cgl/ and /cm/ one from ded team bowl last year

>Want to remove managers because people with names make you queasy
>don't also want to remove commentators and streamers

>no commentators or streamers
>Kregg would stop screaming autistically
>Boris would stop """""""accidentally""""""" touching the wrong controller

How does removing managers remove e-celeb mentality? We still have streamers, /merit/, /aesco/, even managers who were demoted to mere board-representatives still could shove their ego down people's faces if they wanted.
And the thing is, with the possible exception of streamers, nobody's ego shines through to the general viewing audience. This all seems to me an effort to improve /4ccg/ and not the actual viewing experience, and it goes without saying /4ccg/ is far from being saved.

The only real argument in my mind for #removemanagers is cutting down time on the menus, which I agree needs to be addressed. But there are other, less drastic ways to go about this

There's still plenty of people who e-celeb even without names (i.e. Page 9 Poster, P9Stalker, #removemanagers poster, Cuteness Index poster), so it's not like anything would actually be solved.

Removing managers would also level the playing field, meaning teams more people like will have the same chances of being on the "top" leagues as the teams not as many people like. That means viewers.

The latter two are a byproduct of managers. The former two are just /4ccg/ being shitty and completely unnecessary as usual.

>Removing managers would also level the playing field, meaning teams more people like will have the same chances of being on the "top" leagues as the teams not as many people like. That means viewers.
Except it also means you don't have the chance of /mlp/ getting somebody like BGP and dominating two stars in 12 months for viewership records.

page 9 anime user is the only one for me. EA is a nice person though and you shouldn't lewd her.

inb4 someone uses it to automate mass testing

no one is for lewd

Having no managers would stop the cheating that led to that, yes. Wouldn't stop teams PESing stars off better teams, but it still happens alarmingly often as it is.

>he STILL thinks Veeky Forums PES'd their way to either star

Don't mind raging weeaboos who can't stand /sp/ having a top manager.

This manager dicksucking again. Also he'll do no better than all the managers /sp/ had. And there's no star to PES in the babbies.

I'm sorry that you have PTSD from getting btfo by Maulel FC.

>The latter two are a byproduct of managers. The former two are just /4ccg/ being shitty and completely unnecessary as usual.
So maybe we need to remove /4ccg/ first, then? It seems that's the breeding ground for real esports-loving attentionwhores.

>Removing managers would also level the playing field, meaning teams more people like will have the same chances of being on the "top" leagues as the teams not as many people like. That means viewers.
It also removes most of the competition aspect, which means those viewers leak relatively quickly, especially if they have a PC capable of running PES themselves.

>teams more people like will have the same chances of being on the "top" leagues as the teams not as many people like.
Which is bad because teams more people like should have better chances.

Meant to quote whomever.

/sp/ are unbelievably well set up for a long run in Autumn with a laughable group and the best manager in the cup running the show. Unless JB ends up just not giving a single fuck by the time knockouts come (or, slightly more likely, some /an/-tier meme upset happens) they're pretty much on /lgbt/'s level of already being in the final day before a single match is played

Nyet, tovarisch. Equal chances for everyone. Else you get small market teams whose only purpose of existance is being beat by the burgeoisie big market teams.

shots are a negative stat

Someone give me the serbian wall

/sp/ will choke in autumn. Even if they have JB as new manager, the group has its threats. Autopilot and a new /out/ can be a tough pair to duel against. And /v/ could suprise but sillus doesn’t give a damn.

Team . FC Club Team.

GK Derpy Hooves /mlp/
CB Deuv Vult /pol/
CB KissHugHandholdEyeContact-Less Virgin /r9k/
CB SCP Series /x/
CMF Wagecuck /r9k/
CMF Doompaul /pol/
CMF This Man /x/
AMF Minimalism /gd/ s
SS Princess Twilight /mlp/ s
CF Elliot Rodger /r9k/ g VC
CF >rape /mlp/ g C

GK Nope /x/
CB Manuel Transmission Veeky Forums
CB Blowjob Face /h/
CMF Squat Toilet /trv/
CMF Scotty Kilmer Veeky Forums
CF Kerning /gd/ g

/v/ are an absolute joke (just like the board amirite) and I will personally suck Folley's dick if they win a single match. /out/ are managed by a complete newbie and are still far too similar to the tactics JB's Veeky Forums made their bitch for two years. /cm/ are a very generic autopilot 3-5-2 that's likely to get bounced out in the Ro16 (or groups if they lose to /out/, let's be honest /out/-/cm/ might as well be a second place play-in). The only way you could make it easier for /sp/ to get out of the group stage is by swapping /cm/ out for /y/.

you mean 'more forced'
at least feefur poster gives us a break every now and then but this 'remove managers' guy is just at it constantly.

>page 10

Ah hell, why not. Tips Ahoy I suppose.

Day 1, lets get it. AKUR AKIR AKAM!
/vp/ 1-0
/a/ 2-1
Veeky Forums 3-2
/mlp/ 2-1
/gd/ 3-2
/po/ 2-1
Veeky Forums 3-1
Veeky Forums 2-1

Team I should have removed managers but I'm doing this instead
Starting XI
GK - Cast Iron Skillet (Veeky Forums)
CB - Le Millenom Girl (/s4s/)
CB - Deus Vult (/pol/)
RB - Every Girl Best Girl (/c/)
DMF - Kaban-chan (/a/)
DMF - Universal Choking Sign (/sp/)
DMF - Todd Howard (/v/, SILVER)
CMF - Cock Sauce (Veeky Forums)
SS - Fug (/vp/, GOLD)
SS - Aku (/co/, SILVER, VICE-CAPTAIN)
CF - Perfect Coffee (Veeky Forums, GOLD, CAPTAIN)

Subs
GK - Merzbow (/mu/)
CB - Can't Beat The Dick (/h/)
RB - >Shadman (/co/)
CMF - "That" (/a/)
CMF - FFFFriday Night! (/v/)
CF - TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (/sp/, GOLD)

Also tripping for >tipping
/vp/ 2-1
/a/ 2-0
Veeky Forums - Veeky Forums draw 1-1
/mu/ 3-2
/c/ 2-1
/po/ - /x/ draw 2-2
Veeky Forums 3-1
Veeky Forums 3-2

Occasionally I see random Chinese IPs download the humanised pony torrent I posted just in /4ccg/ once, and I'm so confused.

>Daily reminder that /sp/ now has the best manager in the cup
>Daily reminder that nothing short of blatant rigging will stop it from coming home this cup

You know the more you post that, the more it'll come back and bite you in the ass later.

>detailed stats pages
Individual player pages WHEN

I have an idea
Contact the bookkeepers
Become one of them do the job

You will choke it away

This optimism will serve you well in Autumn.

/pol/ soon

m8 we got this. jb, carma, twain, anonymousgoat, steve, mauled, maydave, aitor, mars, bochum, and lastly >art have all joined to form a brain trust. literally who can stop >us

you'd be surprise

/a/ as usual even when in their shit show when they meet them game day whenever.

>/sp/ has fallen so far that winning a babby is coming home
Sad

>implying they'll even make final day
RO16 exit at most.

Okay I just saw the groups. Does /a/ stand a chance?

I hope /sp/ enjoy the babies because when they get back to elites /toy/ will be waiting to send you back down.

No

Yes.

Maybe.

I do not know

Can you repeat the question?

>page 9

Okay I just saw the groups. Does Veeky Forums stand a chance?

You after I ask you if you want to go out with me after class

don't NTR me

Yes

No

/a/ will win the whole thing

>tfw gf got nom'd by a bear