/LHG/ Light's Hope General

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

QUICK TLDR ON THE SITUATION: The server broke into two servers due to original /elyg/ creator (crogge) selling chars and gold. /lhg/ is the the less corrupt server and it's less laggy than ever. /lhg/ got the better System admin and poached the main developer.

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

Mandate of Heaven AND Triggered are both recruiting normies.
The dream is dead.

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

note: You may need to fix your WDB folder after the update due to it describing item stats wrong

OldThread

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19896
forum.lightshope.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=394
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/56878-henna-should-donate-to-lights-hope/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for fuck squido

holy fuck Squido is an absolute retard

no surprise triggered died

3rd for ragequitting over not winning the roll on a meme weapon.

oh god that punchable voice

why are Americans all so fucking retarded.

There won't be a fresh server but I wish there was so that Elyisum PvP faggots would get genocided.

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19896

F R E S H

Can someone verify how accurate this statement is?

Hunter weapon, do nut steel.

fresh

Americans are the worst players and people.

fresh

nice op squido

Do I need a 1h and shield to paladin tank stuff like BRD, Strath, etc?
I remember getting up to 50 as a prot/ret paladin and being able to 2h tank SM okay, but I'm not sure if that can still fly at the endgame dungeons.

AUCTIONABLES

it was the case even before Elysium died, it's only worse now.

pretty accurate. you will find a party eventually but it will be hard

Why do mandate allow people that aren't raidleading to spam teamspeak like that?

fresh

Squido, if you read this -
Leave Veeky Forums. These guys aren't your friends. They don't even have any real friends.
Here is the unfortunate redpill:
You were dealt a shit hand by being disabled.
They CHOSE their shit hand and are content to wallow in it.
You can be better than them. These worthless fags are never going to give you their approval and honestly their approval isn't worth shit.
>Seeking acceptance from 20something neets who hate themselves
See how pathetic that sounds? Leave and don't look back. You're a nice dude and can find friends anywhere. These guys will continue to jack each other off while you go have fun.

because manlett is such a nice guy

manlet is a massive cuck, and his guild is a fucking joke. pretty sure squid has legit high functioning autism though, explains why he's in the guild.

forum.lightshope.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=394
HAHAHAHA FRESH KEKS BTFO ENJOY ELYSIUM

oh fuck

some hardcore projection going on here

>implying anyone was serious about whitekidney's '9k pop' bot server in the first place

crogge will save us

Okay since fresh is kill im thinking about rolling on darrowshire, anathema.
redpill me

>nice dude

more like most entitled piece of shit i've ever seen

pretty sure being wheelchair-bound isn't squido's only disability lmao.

not remotely accurate. golem/7d/emp runs are very popular
everyone hates a FULL brd quest run though it takes 3+ hours.

rip fresh dream

>Fresh is killed
>No VPN ban
BASED WK

Not it is accurate you will have a hard time getting people to run anything but emp. Golem is more popular on alliance side due to attunement but its pretty shit for hordeside but thats a different a story.
point is server is 10 months in and 5 mans just aren't that relevant anymore.

Sniff is unironically the only nice guy in
Always helping out guildies with mount money, bags, whatever else they need

>LFM lava run hoj/ironfoe res; 1/3 dps (melee full) 0/1 healer 0/1 tank

Both are the same in terms of population, the PvE and PvP doesn't make a difference on both of them. Darrowshire is just two content patches behind at the moment. Don't roll there if you want to play Horde though.
Anathema is at the end of its content, play here if you want to check out the last raid tier.

Is it true that if you kill NPC with limited stock items it resets their inventory?

Are you such a needy loser that you shill yourself in response to a sincere post intended to help someone?
Go fuck yourself. Your new tabard sucks.

lights hope is 100% lying about their server costs by the way, that's about one half of what it costs to run a server that supports 9k people, maybe even 1/3 lol

this whole project is like obama, he looks and sounds good for a nigger but hes still a fucking nigger

please don't post my picture here

I'm not her. and people retarded enough to join mandate are far beyond help.

Sure shenna, when you are also getting your monthly wage out of donation the server costs are 3x times the normal.

yea I like sniff aswell shame i never plan to play with triggered again.

>her
fuck off sniffhow

obabo is a mulatto from a wealthy family though.

>fresh not happening
crogge here I come

lights hope is in full damage control mode huh

>W-WE SWEAR WE ARE HONEST GOOD PEOPLE

fuck off, the whole project has the aura of wanting to scam this community out of as much money as possible

>9k online
most people are already 60 and done with their dungeon grind, already in raidlog mode. why are there so many people online?

I heard Thekal's Grasp is a good weapon, is this true?

bots

>why are there so many people online

because there aren't?

its a new fresh

Fuck off, my tabard is fucking sweet.
I AM THE ENGINE OF LIFE. THE SOURCE OF 'S VERY EXISTENCE.
I AM THE HUB OF THE WHEEL. THE ORIGIN OF ALL LIFE. THE DEVOURER OF DEATH.

Gurky will save us

it's Hunter bis because of the amazing set bonus.

Someone please explain to me why monopolizing the dream dust market is bannable, but using cross-faction collusion to monopolize the devilsaur market isn't?
Do the staff have 0 understanding of anti-trust/competition law?

chinese farmers taking advantage of raidloggers who dont want to farm

CMON MAN I SAID I'M GOING TO USE IT. . .

No it's a meme weapon people only want for fun, but according to a certain hunter a rogue rolling on it for fun isn't acceptable.

can't kick them if they ragequit

pass it

nice try whitekidney, nobody with half would believe that number or ever play on your server.

pass it bro

s-someone please
There has to be some retarded paladins like me out there, or have partied with one.

he should have been kicked sooner for being an obnoxious mic spamming American.

i didn't want LH fresh anyways

FRESH

CMON MAN

P A S S I T

F R E S H

So fresh isn't coming out soon but it's coming out in a few months?

why didn't you pass it?

this made me a bit upset, manlet said "drepa doesn't want to pass it" which means he probably whispered and asked if he wanted to pass it. glad Drepa didn't fall for peer pressure

Hmm I really want to roll a troll warrior is darrowshire really that bad?

>this is the kind of passive aggressive sperg that Veeky Forums guilds assign as GM

w-we just need one more week and we can r-raid. . .

that's my gf you fucking faggot

It's my gf now, loser.

Darrowshire Horde has 0 NA raiding guilds for example and less than a handful of EU guilds. It's really barren.

uh I'm not?!

is squido gonna quit vanilla? noone on here likes him. maybe he'll go to a normie guild and stop samefagging for attention

ur my gf now
bitch

at this point its either everyst or squidos funserver

if its squidos i want to kill myself immediately but i will probably still roll fresh

warrior

why are you never going to play with triggered ever again?

okay dads we get it you don't like squido
now fuck off

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/56878-henna-should-donate-to-lights-hope/
Elysium darrowshire horde was okay for leveling, but as user said raiding is eu times only

nobody here even likes themselves so that's not saying much.

Permanently mute americans when?

why are europoors so intimidated by speech? did daddy yell at you when you were little or something?

why are Americans even raiding with a EU based guild? did mandate actually move their raid times to late-night weekends just to accommodate the 3-4 mic spamming spergs in the guild?

NZ/AUS>Amerifats>Yurops

we'd have to kick dads and neksi too for consistency

I CAN'T SEE THE VIDEO WHERE DID IT GO

infamy. . .

the most frequent mic spammers in moh are euros

lost forever...like tears in the rain...

I don't think I fit in well with the guild, a lot of people I thought were just obnoxious assholes 24/7 because they thought it was ironic. I'd run dungeons with people and they'd try to suck me into the drama about how they hate x or y or how they thought they got screwed over. Had a bad experience with leadership I don't want to go into detail about because leaderships changed and sniff is a great guy.

guild didn't seem like it was going anywhere, only reason I was staying is because I made a good friend in the guild but then he G quit and went to iron guard I think which I've not interest in joining.

I just wasn't having a lot of fun really and there more of an NA guild anyway.
Sniffs unironically a cool guy, so are a couple others but different time zones means I'll never really be "good" friends with them.

I'm sure a lot of it is me and less them past the couple guys I really think are just autistic, but that's the truth of it.

>squidos funserver
is there any site or shit with all of the changes hes making?