/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Spoopy Halloween edition

Old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60287/GTA-Online-Transform-Races-Trailer

d e d

Post properties, and why you chose them.

>0504 South Mo Milton Drive
Home. A comfy little 6-car apartment that's close to all the busy spots in the city. Free Sentinel XSs spawn around the corner, too.
My main vehicles live here.

>Del Perro Heights Apt. 20
A reminder of the good old days, heisting and hustling. Great for swapping vehicles while working for Maze Bank or Lombank CEOs.
My second-string vehicles live here, as well as some firepower for when GTAG gets in a fight next to Lombank.

>2117 Milton Road
A cozy house in the hills that holds ten cars without looking crazy flashy. Not far from the city, either.
Comfy cars live here.

>1905 Davis Ave
The car lot aesthetic is too good to pass up, and the location's great for suburban scuffles.
Heavy-duty vehicles live here.

>Popular Street Unit 2
The automotive banners outside really give this place the look of an actual garage.
Fast cars live here.

>4 Hangman Ave
The comfy king of LS, and I'm sure people will back me up on that claim. The pool and backyard can't be beat.
Historic vehicles, like my first car, live here.

>Rancho Clubhouse
The junkyard out back is cool as hell, and there aren't many decent garages in the area. It's nice to be close to the impound, too.
Spare bikes live here.

>Arcadius Business Center
The coolest-looking office, in my opinion. The covered entrance and underground garage are top-notch. The central location is also handy.
Muscle cars, tuner cars, and rare cars live here.

>Chumash Bunker
Closest to the city, with a beautiful view. Cheap, too.

>Fort Zancudo Hangar 3497
After knocking out all the missions for the discounts, there's no real benefit to a more expensive hangar if I won't be touching it again. Plus, base access is a way better perk than LSIA aircraft spawns.

Haven't played since the gun running update, what the fuck is crackin you hoe ass niggas, its ya boi eatdaypussy445

this shit got better or what

the sluts have been bullied away

no i haven't

whoever said people don't use hydras anymore

I thought they were sending professionals

FIB WUDDER THESE CLOWNS DOING HERE

prove it

Anyone else here dress like their GTAO character?

I did after a while. I really liked some of the outfits and styles I picked out for my character, gave me a chance to try them out, and I ended up making approximate recreations irl, which ended up being some of my favorite outfits.

I do as well lmao. As of right now I'm wearing the blue and white v-neck with the indigo biker jacket. Found them all at Uniqlo.

I rock the red headphones (I've had them for almost 3 years) and glasses with the red temples every day. I wear a red hoodie sometimes, but not one that looks as sick as this one. No uggs, though. I rock Converse all the time instead

I saw that. It's nice and all, but I rock the Billi outfit for Heist finales, not the main outfit

fun game
dead general

>unironically keeping ped vehicles in your garage
user, it's okay to have 40 candy colored supers, we won't judge.

>have 14mil
>come back after 5 months
>48k in bank

So, what's the quick fast way to make dosh solo dolo?

Menus

But those get me banned, son.

dropped $15 on a custom shirt just for that reason

You rock your clothes do you? What a fag
page 10 bumb

Yeah, that was odd. I don't usually say that IRL

I don't wear headphones, though. Sport them? Iunno

Use is probably the most apt word I reckon.
Post plens

That sounds so lame, though

Would armoured cars other than the Kuruma be good to cheese heists with? What would you recommend?

Only the Insurgent, as it has the gun. The other armored cars have windows that, sure, resist a few bullets, but will often break anyway when people try to aim out them.

There's the Duke of Death, but that has limited firing range, and only two seats. A bit harder to drive too, less traction and whatnot.

The armored tampa is also pretty ridiculous with the remote miniguns.

Weaponized* Tampa. My autism is triggering me as it's not armored at all. The windows are paper and the hull is cardboard.

Can you bring insurgents to all heists? I just want to be a good Samaritan and help people do heists

I would if my midriff looked as good as my character's.

Rumpo with MGs in the back for max fun

Man, I wish you could bring personal vehicle airplanes and choppers into heists and missions.

what did they mean by this

Those who have gotten this before, can I do bikershit for a friend or would I have to buy my own?

>subscribe to newswire
>no 200k
WHERE IS IT

Says you have to be MC president, so it probably has to be your own.

I say you do it, it's a net gain anyways if you go with the frugal $200,000 clubhouse

I wish the Mogul was good, and I wish I ran into a game with good turret controls that lets a gunner shoot extremely well regardless with how bad the pilot is flying.
Turreted Fighters are marriage material.

Not really, he'd also have to buy a business which are about a million apiece, give or take a few hundred thousand.
It's not a bad bonus if you already were intending on getting a coke or meth business started later on, but doing it just for the 500K would be taking a loss.

SPOOPY CONTENT WHEN?

Oh, I thought it was the Biker contract missions.

2057 vespucci blvd for the little seoul aesthetic, plus it's right next to a noodle store. The low-end interiors are my kind of comfy.

and I'm all for the location of the beach clubhouse and beach bunker.

A.I's now count bullets and know when to push you

>Del Perro 7
First property I ever grabbed, it's where I spawn and the office right beside it means I can fuck around with a bunch of cars since that's most of what I do in this game

>Popular St. Unit 2 and the other 10-car right nearby it
Used to have a different setup, but I ended up buying these two when I ended up duping cars for a couple weeks to never worry about money again (pic related). In U2 I keep my muscle cars and other assorted racing vehicles, in the other I keep a bunch of Karin cars as a sort of collection as well as a couple other vehicles.

>Las Lagunas, Apt. 4
In case I need to worry about money again, also is where I keep my Omnis and Tropos as well as the only two bikes I own

>Exceptionalist Way
Close to the airport makes it useful for a lot of things, was near my warehouse when I gave a shit about that. Now I just use it to carry my ridiculous Grotti and Pegassi collections because italian supercars are the way to go when you're a criminal (I mostly use the Stinger GT though)

i don't have any of the new shit because frankly all of the updates have been kind of boring and i don't want my bills to skyrocket

The clothing choices would be so much better if Rockstar wasn't so restrictive on what goes with what.

Duke O' Death if you're a frugal old-gen player who transferred. Insurgent Custom if you've got the cash to waste. Weaponized Tampa if you're an edgy lonewolf who can be competent with a glass cannon.

>20, Del Perro Heights
There was a different ## that was cheaper but 20's my favourite number, except something in Mirror Park I doubt I'll buy another apartment as DPH is probably one of my favourite locations I'd want in LS anyway

Everything else is just cheapest available

Idk, not really

>tfw you will never play a version of GTAO not designed around forcing people into scripted missions to make money
>you will never do dynamic heists and try various tactics to break into banks and military bases, spending money on stolen vans and gear to avoid being traced
>you will never be sloppy and have your identity found out and have to spend the next few days ingame avoiding FIB cars trying to tail you in secret, getting ambushed in the middle of setting up your next heist and end up having some of the money taken back by the feds
>you will never run an actual drug running business involving selling your product to players who then have turf wars to sell to people on the street, constantly trying to support the team that's doing best so that you can make the most profit
>you will never ambush a rival organization's convoy and, instead of getting some money and RP for stopping it, actually take up the process of selling it with the costs of creating the product out of the way

it's a darn shame

so what do i do for this, i currently have nothing MC related ?

>forcing people into scripted missions
Would you call freeroam work scripted?
>source a car, supposedly it's parked and waiting
>it could be an EZ steal, it could be a car bomb, it could have guards, it could be a police stake out, someone else could have already taken it...
Instanced missions like contact missions or heists or things like that, yeah, I don't like those.
>dynamic heists and try various tactics
I would love this. It'd be so nice to plan a big score without having to go down a checklist of "same shit same science."
A bank heist version of Hitman, if you will.
>be sloppy and have your identity found out
No. Being bad should be punished with having a difficult, a failed, or a low outcome score. Hell, maybe even a loss from all the supplies taken. But being stalked for a long time for being bad is too severe and is not fun.
>turf wars
Would be hard to figure out with drop-in-drop-out public lobbies. Notice how literally all 20 random strangers in the lobby can own the same La Mesa Warehouse. Physically and realistically impossible to segregate people.
Now, if we add turf wars, then when a person enters a lobby, they'll have to get turf all from step 0. Provided there's turf left from someone who has been in the lobby longer. There's so many factors, it's hard to wrap my head around a design that lets people drop-in-drop-out with... with turf!
>convoy ... selling it
What, you want more incentive for people to be assholes to each other?

>Would you call freeroam work scripted?
it's a bit better, but still primarily designed around a single approach with the wildcard mostly being whether or not other players get in the way
>But being stalked for a long time for being bad is too severe and is not fun.
maybe having it as punishment isn't as accurate as having it be a new dynamic to extend the amount of time involved with heisting
at the moment, you do the same heist multiple times in a day because you need to grind out an actually reasonable amount of money - with a system that has punishments for using personal vehicles and not tying up loose ends, you get a greater yield from doing the heist itself but you put in more time either preparing properly for the heist or dealing with the consequences of the feds being onto you afterwards
>turf wars
certainly would be hard to figure out, if i were to make a suggestion how to do it you'd likely have organizations aligning with one of the already existing gangs in order to fight over turf that way you can't have too many sides at the same time
might be an issue of people all just jumping on the same side, maybe reduction in profit if your side's too big? not sure
>What, you want more incentive for people to be assholes to each other?
i want more incentive for people to interact in an interesting manner, i want dynamics
destroying a truck full of coke making you squat and instead hiding that truck full of coke until you can sneak it up to sell to the local gangs is a lot more interesting than rewarding people for destroying munitions or supplies or what have you, as well as giving less incentive for lone wolves to fuck with people

to add on to this, at the core of my desires for a multiplayer game is for the player to interact with the world in an interesting manner and for players to interact with eachother in an interesting manner
for the longest time in freeroam, individuals either ignored eachother or killed eachother, there was no gameplay benefit to working with a random beyond funny goofball moments
they added vips and ceos, and that starts to give individuals a reason to work together but even in this case it's a very static relationship - you hire someone to help you, they get some money, eventually they stop doing their job and that's it and instead the previous dynamic is now at an organization level where either you ignore other orgs or you go to war because you're bored
i want opportunities and reasons for people and groups of people to work together, and rewards both for playing nice as well as not playing so nice, and through this allow for a lot of interesting gameplay scenarios rather than the optimal strategy from a moneymaking standpoint being playing the game like there's nobody else in the server

i didn't even get into how static the world is in this rant but you get the idea i'm going for here i think

damn blater is built

Can I get a non steam version of GTAV somewhere and then log in with my steam linked social profile to then play it without steam with my current online character?

no

Aw.
Ty for info

Hi, I played a pirated version of the gta 5

Where should I buy the original full game?
It was my first pc game ever, I'm a super noob
I don't actually know where to buy it to experience the full game (online, dlc and whatsoever)

Thanks in advance

You can buy one off of here, just post your credit card number in the name field for verification
Name fields automatically censor credit card info so there's nothing to be worried of

this
I'll even show you
in name field is my credit card number, when i posted i was given the option to purchase the game the general is about.
Which is a clusterfuck on the "RTS" generals, as you get like 10 options thrown at you to buy.

xd epic troll

>Bored.
>Decide to be the cause of someone's misery today.
>See crew of 4 with bunker supplies.
>Called themselves "Jug head clan"
>Get in buzzard.
>Scuffle with their Airsupport.
>I win the air fight.
>Blow up van.
>They want revenge.
>I kill all of them.
>Leave season .
>My face is Konata.

You've posted this before. Nobody replied to you, and so like the fag you are you posted it again.

I have now replied to you. Kindly fuck off, thanks.

>$2,147,483,647 is the maximum amount of money possible for any online or offline character to own
>There are people on YouTube that has $5028283849599193259 flaunted in their videos
wtf?

>he doesn't have five Quintilian monies
ayy lmao

>>There are people on YouTube that has $5028283849599193259 flaunted in their videos

retards hack the absolute shit out of the game and get banned repeatedly because the cost of rebuying the game is less than they get from broadcasting their retardation for other retards to enjoy

is it possible to get this hektik in gtaV?

You'd need to get the promotion first; they're given to players at random.

I'd still like to know, it's worded like any Biker mission would work, and the sexomd paragraph is telling you how to get them if you didn't already know and/or don't have friends.

But why even would you want the social club version? Social Club is a pain in the ass as an actual client.

I don't like that steam records my total time played in 2 weeks. I already work 12 hour shifts, and sometimes leave games on while eating dinner, showering or just out the house. I don't want to give off the impression that I do nothing else buy play GTAV all day.

>just dont care what people think
But I do.

drive a dukes

anyone ever posted decent webms of dukes skidz? i don't have any in my collection

driftfags only stick with their futa

modded SP

Why does the Dukes drives like it's a direct port from GTAIV?

>1 million of the 3 million sales are from these youtube accounts
Uncovered

That's because it is

I mean, if anyone asks you can honestly tell them you are AFK farming.

What's the upside of leaving GTAV on forever?

Is gunrunning a viable way to make big bux?

Yes, it's worth it, especially if you do it in conjunction with I/E. A fully upgraded bunker will get you just over a million per sale.

Wew, what. Are the sales much like crates where it can randomize between a large bulk sale or dividing it up between three separate vehicles?

Anyone do this mc shit? Are you supposed to get the 500k after the third mission or will they add it somewhere between now and [end date].

Are you illiterate? It says 'within 72 hours' right there on the goddamn screen, jesus christ user.

Oh right, my bad. My mind is fucked, I just had the coke fuckers generate 20k product in 3 real life hours with enough stock and had to do two sales missions without pay even though the fag called it sold and the product is now gone.

Can I get a dirty Karin Rebel if I bought it off of whatever internet site that sells it? Not the rusty version though, just one that's covered with dirt and dust

there's only clean and rusty rebels

Really? I thought the one used as the main picture on the Rebel page in the GTA wiki was another version of the Rebel since it has a lot of dust and dirt on it. Is it really just the clean one?

So what do you guys think will be the fate of GTA VI and the GTA franchise as a whole?

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who haven't realized that the starling is the best addition from SmugRun
what's your excuse?

You mean the Rogue right?
It's my favourite
Each plane is unique, except for a select few.

I have gotten a few comments about it.

>removed from the crew
>PM'd by multiple people to remove "player name here" from my FL
>in the crew again

>removed from the crew again post-purge
>no reason or explanation why
>note even going to bother to re-apply

Seriously, it's more trouble than it's worth to try to stay in this crew with you paranoid cockriders.

Reminder that GTAG ruined GTAG.

okay cool
if you posted your name I bet you'd be let back in

great game

Dobbe?

crew was re-made after the last purge. not anyone's fault you weren't around.