/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed) (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed) (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!BawTxLIS!AcdC25dND78Lfy6OKC5kEqXh0lmpRkG2lYErSfpDVWs
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10870/?
patreon.com/posts/charles-rene-bdo-13813883
mega.nz/#!4fB0EZRC!MiIzzFch7OO9xJIld2tYTOZdR1YaT-ZTuMYPydmt65U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi.

You peons can't even begin to comprehend what's been taking place here.

I alone control the waifu hivemind and use it to amplify yourself. There is nothing you can do.

Thanks for the entertainment, waifus.

same

Tell me more.

literally me

Only character I like in this god forsaken thread.

k

What's her name?

>(embed) (embed) (embed)
lmoa

Ursa

I was lazy, dont even know why i bothered this thread is dead on arrival

So goddamn, THICC!

Her name means 'Bear'. Is it because she's built like a bear, or has the face of a bear?

How do I improve?
Is it me or she does look like Yarti because of those "mer ladies etc" msns?

Yes.

That and its a reference to her being a werebear, at least temporarily

doesnt look like yarti
chin is too long, looks like a dagger. cheeks too chubby, theres this weird shadow on the forehead

Married to a bear.

Not even close.

which mod are you using to turn into a werebear?

thank you user!

Moonlight Tales

I have a vanilla skyrim in steam, should I use this for playing/modding or download the legendary edition from torrents?

Essentials or Overhaul?

This penguin makes me want to eat fried chicken for some reason.

How difficult is it to make a custom race? I kind of want a satyr/faun race with nuska's resources since after all these years no one else has made (and released) one.

The weird shadows on the ridge is related subsurface scattering settings I think.

download the dlc and mod the steam version as you see fit (assuming its LE and not SSE

mega.nz/#!BawTxLIS!AcdC25dND78Lfy6OKC5kEqXh0lmpRkG2lYErSfpDVWs

both

One by one the waifus fall prey to the string of parasite, a thoughtful meal I absorb their knowledge.

no strings none of them fall my little puppets dance, dance for eternity!

The aedra Mara is but my servant, a pawn sent to control your minds and hearts.

Mer ladies is an MSN only, isn't it? That's got nothing to do with subsurface. It's just lighting reacting to the raised area.

If you want to combine some of nuska's resources with Custom Races, yeah, it's pretty easy. Headparts are a bit confusing though - I always wanted to use those huge crazy ears from the resource pack, but I didn't know how to add them as a headpart. For things like body textures, it's much simpler though.

Penguins are basically fluffy chickens that walk on two legs, so that makes sense.

Your enb settings can make it react that way though. The settings can be making it react lighting incorrectly. I had pretty much the same issue with clones normals for a long time. I reverted my settings and it was fixed.

Is a sharp chin that bad? As for the cheeks, I guess so
They are gone when I turn her head so I doubt it.
I've been trying to fix it but to no avail, it just gets worse. Maybe I should try to deflate then smooth... Probably has to do with the fact it's 3 a.m.

I have TKRE default everything if that matters

sounds yummy

Yes but how does it work.

Does this mean that Defenguin is a cannibal?

>penguin eating a chicken
>cannibal
Back to first grade with you

he eats seafood!

The shadows on the ridges in look like it's just reacting to front facing lighting. It doesn't really look wrong as opposed to where the forehead comes off looking like a wrinkle drawn on the diffuse rather than a ridge.

Your ridge looked fine. Out of curiosity were you using a facelight in the initial shot?

I don't own the dlc, I have the original version. Wondering if it's worth playing like that or just get a pirated version with the dlc

If cats prey on birds does that mean khajiit prey on defenguin?

that link has the skyrim dlc, just drag and drop them into your skyrim folder and they will work so you dont have to buy them

they can try...

I..Is the khajiit inside?

if i only knew...

Why are those fingers ISIS

which version do you use for the Werebear skin? I use essentials but the werebear option won't show up in the MCM.

I just used what the latest version was of both

I meant do you use Essentials or Overhaul to choose your skin

It reads "Allah" you filthy kafir.

Can my musclefu help pingu?

Pls fug the pingu

Should I elf an elf? Or this that too much elf?

What's wrong with being Muslim

What's wrong with thinly veiled /pol/itical messages?

ewww, no! She's not a degenerate!

Nothing degenerate with fugging a cute and fluffy pengu. Share your love!

ofcourse!

pingu is for cudding and hugging
I'm working on a plushie collection for her, also

What's right with being Muslim?

Using smithing perk overhaul which perk tree the best?

Isn't there just a little animation mod that lets met dance like Cicero does?
All the dance mods are sprawling things with massive libraries of dances which are 90% terrible.

Iirc Puppeteer Master has Cicero's animations among the other vanilla dances.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10870/?

Please post vampire femdom

Raped by orcs.

patreon.com/posts/charles-rene-bdo-13813883
summon Heiko for a mega.nz link

thanks so much

I thought you sucking me off in that Burger King restroom was for MY entertainment.
I feel so abused.

mega.nz/#!4fB0EZRC!MiIzzFch7OO9xJIld2tYTOZdR1YaT-ZTuMYPydmt65U

No problem, enjoy. It's a useful little mod, especially for getting NPCs locked in place while actually looking like they're doing something.
That and sitting down wherever, it's nice.

Immersive first person view or skyrim enhanced camera? need one of them for archery gameplay overhaul

My heart literally weeps for a fresh addition to the Elder Scrolls franchise

Where else can I get that same dewey-eyed feeling? God, listening to old sound tracks is making me cry. Gentle music raining upon blind eyes, as I search an escape full of action but devoid of meaning

I simply wish to be lost once more

What race mod is the most fun to play?

The one you enjoy

i need a smug ice queen giantess gf

How does one make a good elf? This is the best I've got and she looks like a man. Every time I look at Elanor though I'm blown away with how good she looks.

take the elf head, pull it off the shoulders, put the chin in one palm and the crown in the other, and press until something anime comes out

Thanks, I'll see what happens. Any texture mod you'd recommend for dunmer?

>permanent shader effect on Outrider Knight armour
Hmm.

Skyrim Enhanced Camera.

Yeah TAL has some dude named BakaFactory adding shader effects to the DaS armors to make em closer to the originals. Might be a bit too extra.

I like the ice effect at the bottom, I've just never liked the enchantment effect on anything ever. Desert Pyro is 10/10 though, the hood is really nice.

I hope they do the Eastern Set, its like the one armor I need for my Redguard Samurai to be complete

>Skyrim Enhanced Camera.
So with that and the archery overhaul plus belt fastens quiver I've got some animation bugs like being able to see into my arms when in first person anyway to fix that?

I hope they do Lorian's set at some point. That crown is so neat, and I like the leggings/skirt combo. I have ideas for it.

Make sure you install the .ini edits that Archery Overhaul has.

Is it just me or is Tribunel really fucking weak? Or does it just start off weak because god dam 4 in a row, sewers/ruins/cave missions back to back is annoying. the optional quests with the King of Morrowind/his mother are cool though.

>Make sure you install the .ini edits that Archery Overhaul has.
Do you mean going into enhanced camera ini and changing
bUsethirdpersonarmbow
bUsethirdpersonarmbowaim
To =1

Because I've already done that I've also got xp32 skeleton and tk dodge(which also seem to glitch a little when going back) took for that helps

>took for
To if

These as well, yeah?

The quiver support yes although I'm a little confused because belt fastened quivers also has a optional patch which I'm not sure if I need.

For Enhance camera ini no in the installation guide it says change those numbers or download the ini I thought, if I have to do both which one do I use? Got version 1.4 of enhanced camera

good morning /tesg/

I think I just used the 1.3a from here and didn't come across any problems. Make sure you're running FNIS after installing everything, just in case.

Is this Imperial Council of Healers in-game? I would like to meet them, alone.

Ugly!! Xd

Good morning

hi

Yeah so like 90% of my mods just disappeared from the left panel and I have no filter on what the fuck just happened

Allow me to be of no help at all.

show a picture of your mod organizer page