Is 3-3, dare I say it, the best case?

Is 3-3, dare I say it, the best case?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32GWbQt_Zn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Junko!

I played the demo and enjoyed it except for the minigames, also how the fuck am I expected to remember all these weeb ass names?

dead whore

madman

>see
>not see-saw

One job OP

For a second I thought you were talking about Ace Attorney and then got confused.

All Chapter 3 in Danganronpa games are also shit. 3-3 is only good for memes and the Killers breakdown

SUBARASHII~

good list

based tulpaman poster

No.

They were all fun for different reasons. 1-2, 2-1, and 2-2 are absolute worst.

Bad taste all around.

most accurated tier to date

SPLIT OPINION?
SPLITTTTT OPPIINIIONNNNN

The only case in 2 that was shit was 2-5.

youtube.com/watch?v=32GWbQt_Zn4

Oops. Meant wasn't, obviously. 2-5 is probably the best in the series but the other trials were awful.

dead mary sue

lol

>[best soundtrack kicks in]

woah there buddy

He really is /ourguy/

See I fucked up

have at you!

2-1 is pretty good, especially considering it's an introductory case. 2-2 isn't special though, 2-3 is universally considered shit and I really dislike 2-4. So I guess I kinda agree with you?

yeah my bad

Was anyone else pretty disappointed in V3? Maybe I'm just tired of the hope/despair thing all game long.

Why do people hate 2-3? I can understand the hate for 1-3 but 2-3 was fine outside of the dumb motive, but nearly every case in 2 had that problem.

normie korekiyo!

You were the only one. Sorry user.

I heard a lot of bad things about it so I'm glad it turned out to be alright

I was disappointed by the ending, at least initially. But I was more disappointed by SDR2 desu. Again, until the ending. V3 started strong but ended weak. SDR2 was mediocre until chapter 5 then finished strong.

Considering V3 was about stopping that, you are pretty vindicated.

>there is people in this thread that don't like the hope/despair theme and has watched and played everything of dangaronpa

Nah, It was bullshit. So much shit should have went wrong with that plan. and I fail to believe that see saw bullshit could have in any way worked.

I also did not appreciate that my favorite guy killed my favorite girl too. I was hoping someone else killed Angie too. It wouldve been interesting to see how people react to a failed attempt at leaving the school

how many fictional layers are Nanami in?

>Why do people hate 2-3?
Salty Ibukifags and Mikanfags.

I mean, I kinda liked it at first. But I swear in the last chapter of V3 they were just going back and forth the entire time. I even preferred UDG over this.

Literally me.

You say that like UDG was bad.

This, I really wanted there to be two different murderers.

I played 1 and 2, overall not overtly impressed with the games but I love mystery so V3 is next. Should I play AE before V3 though?

Nah, it'd be the worst if not for 4.

Based tulpaposter

>I was hoping someone else killed Angie too. It wouldve been interesting to see how people react to a failed attempt at leaving the school

I honestly feel like this was the plan, but Kodaka realised that the rest of the game would revolve around everyone shitting themselves about the killer and he wouldn't be able to do anything else while he's around.

You don't have to

If you want to, but nothing in AE is relevant in V3 so it's completely passable.

DR3 is an anime and the conclusion to the story setup by 1 and 2, in case you're unaware. Not incredibly relevant or that good either, but it's out there.

And to add, the anime has a very specific watch order, you'll fuck up the whole narrative if you don't watch it correctly.

If you want to play V3, you need to watch the DR3. The anime is basically a must watcf if you want to follow the story

not joking

shouldn't V3 be on the same layer as the outside world? Its just that the characters' past memories/experiences/personality are fictional.

About watching the Anime: go dubbed. The Anime is terribleand the small amount of funny they added in with the dub makes it superior to the sub.

I'd like to talk about Kirumi for a second. Not for waifu posting but for honest opinions. What did you think about her?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I liked her before trial 2. Her sudden personality change was stupid

>revolve around everyone shitting themselves about the killer and he wouldn't be able to do anything else while he's around
This, no one really gets that this would essentially derail the game if he was kept alive throughout.

I think shes my waifu

So you're tired of concepts that V3 literally makes fun of because of how redundant they are in the series?

How can you be disappointed?

>secret prime minister is a literal prostitute

she's shit

didn't care about her at all. Liked her for being a salty fucker and voting Saihara.
Why didn't she just leave the body there? There is no rule that you need to frame someone to get out, just that you can't be found out.

I mean, you could have Gonta murder him in the chapter, so he protects everyone like a gentleman. Kinda like the normal Chapter 4.

I like her character design

I didn't like her obsession with serving others. I get that she's a maid but I found it to be really boring.

s-she's fast!

I saw spoilers for 3-1 and my question is After Kaede dies, you get to play as Suichi for the rest of the game, right? What happens to any free time you spent with people as Kaede? Does your friendship levels get reset?

All that wasted potential

It resets. If you want to save Monocoins and Gifts just skip freetime

Finally finished this game, having only been spoiled on Kaede and Gonta, it was a wild ride and I managed to be wrong on almost every prediction

I spent the majority of the game thinking Kaito would be the mastermind all because Shuichi said "I trust him, but I found out later I would be wrong" or something in the beginning of Chapter 2

For it to be Tsumugi was a bit underwhelming, they really didn't do anything notable all game so it felt out of nowhere. Did I miss all the the foreshadowing or something?

Wish I actually played the first 2 games instead of watching bits and pieces of someone else streaming and getting completely spoiled. I kind of want to play through 2 anyway just to see hopeman in action, but as I learned from case 1 in v3, being spoiled on the result severely hampers the enjoyment in these games

The execution for that case was the MOST SATISFYING execution for the entire series. In contrast to the last case's execution where the culprit got exactly what they wanted, this culprit got the shaft and salt their wound to boot too.

Ya

She has a good design and a nice voice. It's lame that she's only around for two cases because in that time she's only known as breakfast girl.

She would have been better if we got to see more of her non-maid side

They do reset, and even better, you will have to go back to chapter 1 and get bond level 2 with everyone as Kaede if you want to 100% the gallery.

>tfw best girl Chisa didn't make it into Neo World Program
it really hurts kyodais

Sudden personality change?

>got exactly what they wanted
You mean 2-3 right, because V3-2 was definitely not what they wanted.

her son was okay

I love dabbing!

Well user, what are your thoughts on seesaws?

2nd floor basement?

And you have to see them all to get all the points for the skills.

Do you wanna dab?

No but it's a great meme.
Kyoko is the best girl btw

>I should serve everyone here and keep calm to the best of my ability
>REEEEEE FUCK YOU HIMIKO FUCK YOU MAKI FUCK YOU KOKICHI FUCK YOU KAITO FUCK YOU SHUICHI FUCK YOU ALL I HAVE TO ESCAPE FOR MY COUNTRY

Thanks buds

She needed to change the perceived time of death or she would have been outed really fast. If she didn't do so, the time of death would have been written in the Monokuma File.

GONTA IDIOT

In retrospect, yes. Every other case was about feels, this was about the murder. It also has the best girl Himiko character development.

No prob

Have fun

GONTA ONE JOB
ONE JOB
IDIOT

I liked the case, my favorite was probably 5 though. I'd say 5>3>4>2>1>6

Why is see saw such a meme?

High IQ post.

I love phoenix Wright, would I like this game?

What is the easiest way to grind the ten or so last levels to 99, that doesn't involve rubber banding your controller?

It's a pretty sick way of killing someone and he went out of his way to do it.

If you like Phoenix Wright, you'll feel at home playing Danganronpa.
Perhaps even a little too close to home.

Yes

Now I pirate the first game and get out before you get spoiled user-kun

I mean it

died feeling like a little bitch

Probably. A lot of AA fans enjoy DR too.

Literally correct opinion right here.

YASUHIRO HAGAKURE IS THE MASTERMIND