pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previous.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/totalwar/status/920310017340968960
mobile.twitter.com/totalwar/status/922738778351038464
imgur.com/a/CnNnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Athel Loren is for ____

H-O-L-A

3rd for Grace

BLOOD ORGY

Is anyone else waiting for kangz before they touch ME or anything else? The new races seem to really lack character.

Trees.

>ctrl-f 'total war'
>0 results

You had one job, OP.

>Mortal Empires and (maybe) Blood and Gore on the 26th
>maybe
It's been confirmed you fucking retarded cunt

>the ai knows where i click on the map to send units and instantly responds and defends against it even though my units are still across the map and barely moved yet

prove it.

Nope already have a few ideals for campaigns. First will be Beastmen though.

Ok except skinks. The lizardmen are still the best faction as shows.

The fuck do I know I just copied and pasted the OP because no one else

twitter.com/totalwar/status/920310017340968960

moron

Who are these grotesqueries?

>currently planning
can't wait to play with blood in 2056

*no one else was making a thread.

Does no foundation update not kind of kill it for you?

Vashnaar's Conquest are disgustingly OP. How do I play as them?

That's a mirror user.

Na, not really, gonna be a hassle but I've done it before I'll do it again. I hope they update achievements for some more runs.

I'm glad to hear it. I know I'll end up messing about with ME plenty but the vortex campaign has really put me off 2. I miss the old world.

You can abuse this to fuck them up

Yeah didn't really enjoy the vortex stuff all that much, I did play all the races though and Dark Elves and Skaven have been the funniest. Finally getting what I wanted from Warhammer 2 soon, gonna be fun, although not a huge fan of having to control or an allies with the key cities all over the map.

I'd like to wait for Kangz and ideally for Norsca to also be patched in but I don't have that kind of patience. I'm saving my first Dark Elves and Skaven playthroughs for ME so I have something to kill the time with while CA gets their shit together and brings the old races up to parity.

>For some reason you are given the ability to implement one currently missing unit for an existing faction into the game.
>this occurs regardless of the number of charlemagnes

Which is it?
I would most like salamanders or maybe knighlty orders.

Woops, most fun.* I hope the old world race get some victory changes like the Bretonnian War of Errentry or Beastmen final battle.

samefag.

Bat swarms for vampire counts. just resized fell bats and more in a unit.Just so I can see the butthurt.

Ghorgon for the Beastmen. I don't think CA is ever going to put forth the effort required to add it, or any other currently missing Beastmen unit.

Salamanders are pretty likely to get added in via paid DLC. Lizardmen are missing more units than a typical unit DLC would include though so it'll be interesting to see if they all get in.

>only Chaos and Vampires get to have vassals in ME

It just gets worse and worse

I was thinking about something related to this earlier today, seems like a good time to bring it up.

They said they wanted every faction to have four LLs, so maybe each faction will be involved in two uh, "versus" DLCs. Like the empire and VC DLC.

skaven vs lizards
skaven vs helves
delves vs helves
delves vs lizards

Why? Why only them?

>still being upset about the ME shitshow
I thought the consensus here is to wait until it gets fixed?

>LL governor bonuses always pale in comparison to war ones

Why? The governor bonuses offer zero economic buffs, and tend to focus on public order which is a complete fucking waste, as using your LL to maintain public order is a vast waste of resources.

And.... AND... the martial skill line often reduces unit upkeep saving thousands of gold, making it better economically to take as well.

Aren't we getting some as FLC though user?

If you declare war on a faction and defeat it, like say Cult of Pleasure, can you still get their LL?

I mean Morathi is shit because she vomits chaos everywhere she walks but I'm still curious

She's taken many towns creating partial provinces and it's annoying and there is chaos osmosis everywhere

the game is called total WAR, not total BORE

I'm really sorry to ask but what is actually fucked about ME?
I'm asking because I don't know. I don't follow these threads that closely.

Fuck if I know

It's just another thing to be upset about, especially when other factions (including NW factions) already have diplomacy voice lines for vassals and subjugating

Ah fuck, you're right. There's one LL for each race coming as FLC.

Grace is a Filthy Goblin

No, you have to confederate

The Old World factions are being ported in completly un-updated. Completely. Not even the patches that came out with the Norsca DLC that greatly improved many phase one factions (notably Chaos) included. They also don't work the same as the TWW2 factions - you still have to "deploy" old world heroes, skill tree's haven't been updated or streamlined, etc

Essentially, they took the first game, rolled back to a previous patch, and bolted the first game onto it.

Some people are salty about more of Lustria getting cut off than expected too since the entire western coast was lost.

ENTER THE BORETEX

*bolted the second game onto it

I just woke up

>you still have to "deploy" old world heroes,
Fucking hell

>not a single history post in this entire thread

This place is shit.

Blood and gore is no longer a (maybe) or "currently planned"

Please update the OP finally

Also here for the vassal stuff
mobile.twitter.com/totalwar/status/922738778351038464

Inb4
>mobile

Suck my nuts.

I hadn't heard that part. If that's true they've really severely fucked up.

Not
>WHORE
Speaking of which I reckon playing as Slaneesh will be fun.

Oh. Shit.

I mean I get it but isn't this going to make reddit confused and alarmed and generally cause a massive moronic backlash of sperg?

Morathi herself has only a small impact on chaos corruption.

It's the cult of pleasure buildings that spread it like wildfire.

>Suck my nuts.
Are you fresh?

There's a subreddit for you faggots to cry and jerk eachother off. This thread is for total war, a massive scale strategy game set in the fantasy world of warhammer.

>pic related. It's more historical than your contribution to the thread.
>now take your (you) and fuck off.

>Can capture the cavern of the Mlexiguar
>Cannot recruit Mlexiguars

:thinking:

What the fuck is a mlexigaur? If we knew would we want to meet one?

It's not an actual thing

>capture the plain of spiders
>can't recruit any spiders

>capture the Great Arena
>still can't play Arena

>Capture the ancient city of Quintex.
>Can't recruit the quintex
Nice game fantasy babes

Vanilla CA "history" games are mostly fantasy though.

>capture troll country
>can't recruit trolls

>capture Altdorf
>can't recruit dorfs

You can if you're Throgg.

>What was the design choice behind this decision?
>no response

I know that the community managers are essentially glorified babysitters but come on.

>he thanks them anyway

Bold Elf more like Beta Elf lmao

>Ganondorf
>not a dorf

>melee attack and defense +10 for Shades as Morathi

Is this worth taking over her "Tenacious" tree?

Also, why doesn't that buff also apply to Witch Elves?

You'd think that Morathi as LL would buff her most iconic infantry unit in some way but....

Damn, how can Elves even compete?

imgur.com/a/CnNnk

It's simple, skaven don't look like that.

squig gobbas. I want a night gobbo themed army

Imagine a door experiencing pure terror

the exact same post from the last thread?
are you really that desperate for someone to validate your disgusting fetish?

Fat gobbo when?

THUNDERBARGE

Grace did look a little bigger on stream the other day

lmao

I just bought Warhammer II (never played Total Warhammer, but a huge fan of the series,) but I haven't had a chance to play it.

I've got a question about the game; can you customize units? Like, you know, modify colors and such? That was something I liked in DoW, and it's always been a core feature for Warhammer.

nope

you can't customize them although people theorize they may add this in the future as a FLC

S T O R M F I E N D S

I can already imagine the butthurt

They are pretty good though

You're in for some massive disappointments lad. No unit customisation being the least of it

>You're in for some massive disappointments lad.

What, why?

That's part of the reason I bought the game, it's getting Mortal Empires as FLC (Basically the original with better graphics) and I've always been a huge fan of the High Elves.

Daemon Prince

If you really want to customize them just look on the workshop for mods or learn how to recolor stuff yourself. The only reason I think they might be adding army coloring is because they added unique colors for all of the factions, plus DLCs called shit like "Racing Green" were leaked a while ago thanks to /ourguy/ Whelan

>it's getting Mortal Empires as FLC

Only if you also own TW1

if saurus are bred purely for war and are basically living robots, why do they ever retreat?

Hobbits when?

Kangz or no Kangz, nobody will ever touch you.

You should have bought Warhammer 1 with all its content (it's probably on sale these days), it's all polished+patched+modded by now and offers great campaign. W2 on the other hand is universal disappontment and you won't even get to play the best* feature - combined maps - unless you own the first game

*best --> already exposed as half-assed shitshow

What

probably for tactical reasons. can't purge warmbloods if you're dead, after all

but then why do they retreat on siege defense?

Make a mod that adds Chaos units to the Cult of Pleasure building!
That's what the old Cult of Slaanesh army list was.

>he thought he was getting two games for the price of one

user...

how many fucking idiots bought WH2 without knowing this I wonder? they literally made it clear as day you need the first game as well as the second and yet there are still idiots that only bought one or the other expecting the combined map

maybe on the off-chance that they don't all die? you have to suspend your disbelief at some point, user

live to fight another day

keep up nigga

History!