/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Nothin personal edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=2145179
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Miu!

New thread, new Tenko!
Ah, I really like pairing the pre personalities, but I don't know why...

Mugi!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I actually have some excellent Kirumi pics from pixiv I consciously keep to myself I am so sorry.

I love Kirumi!

I love Junko!

I love Junko?

ndrv3 was a bomb sales-wise edition

Hopefully Omafags don't ruin another thread

Ouma is the type of guy that will ride your dick so good you'll be calling him Daddy.

Kirumi with a gun is spooky

MUGI!

STOP SHITTING UP THREADS WITH MUGIPOSTS.

Kotokyuutie!

I want to fuck Kaito!

If it makes you feel better, I did post that pic before, months ago.

I don't wanna get on your case, user. It's just that they're lovely and this is pretty much the only place I expand my Kirumi folder from.

I love my darling husband! (scans never edition)

Mugi!

I only post like 1-3 times per thread.
Nice Mugi!

I'm sorry, I'll post one I like a lot and have been holding back to make up for my transgression.
It does, a bit.

>the normie has more doujins than tsumugi
Defend this Mugifags

Any Tenko CHUBashira fanart?

Mugi cuts herself so she'll be less plain.

Miu big family

What are we defending, exactly? Mugi herself wasn't in it for popularity

Okay, I keep saving Kirumis in this style and they're some of the best of my folder. I request the name of the artist.

God I hope these get scanned eventually, Man__Kin's art is really beautiful

Who's the bigger shitposters? Oumafags or Mugifags? Should we have a scrum debate on this?

mugi a shit

I don't even like Mugi but calm down

Mugi!!

Monophanie!

what's (your) favorite sprite, /drg/?

The people who complain about [character]-fags are worse than the lot

Amamifags

Chiaki pulling her hood on is pretty good.

Definitely Omafags. They literally spam the same recycled art and ritualpost all the time yet no one ssays anything.

Will this be more to your liking, sir?

the hope nut

Amami looking back with that dumb smile

Mugifags can't lay off the avatarfagging it seems.

Her art is what made me madly fall in love. I love creepy sketchy styles that focus on the eyes.

But Mugi takes her plainness with pride

that face is pretty sad to look at. Like a face I want to turn into a smile.

Mugifriends have the most ritualposters, but maybe it's because I'm a Mugifriend myself I notice them more

Oumafags and Tsumugifags are on the same level of cancer.

She looks so sad...

There's so many good ones it's hard to choose but this is my favorite from V3

I would love to protect that smile.

Reposting since I didn't realize that there was a new thread

So, I just finished Danganronpa V3 and I wanted to know, what did most people here think about it?

blushing kuuderes a cute!

>tulpa/moefags jerking off in the corner in the middle of thread fighting

omafags but mugifags are pretty bad too

Cute

What type of role play sex do you think Shuichi and Maki do?

It's a bit of a SPLIT OPINION.

Some think it was great, some think it was shit.

Obviously the people who are wrong are the people who think it was shit.

I thought it was a solid entry with a weak ending, like every danganronpa game.

It was good

Ending was shit up until the epilogue. Had more fun game mechanics than the other two games, though.

Yeah I agree.

Helping Mugi find a new reason to live! Turning her frown upside-down!

I'm not a big fan of hers but I love when she does that. All her sprites are really fun actually.

STOP. SHITTING. UP. THREADS.

The ending was perfect for the sole reason that it mocked Kaedefags for disliking Shuichi.

I was going to post Iruma's corpse but I was too lazy to find the pic.

pegging

I love Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/

Chihiro was not the ultimate programmer.
Any ultimate programmer's first move would be to install DOOM on Monokuma.

Her sprites make me smile, they're just too cute

Mostly stuff about what happened during DR1-2, the History Of Hope’s Peak, how Hope's Peak recruited students before Naegi took over.

Also there's the fact that the book Saihara found about DR-1-2 isn't just a prop.
It's a real academic paper by the best history authors about what happened during DR1-2.
I don't see how faking that and putting it in Ouma's laboratory would benefit Team Danganronpa in any way.
Someone that wants to help the players put it there as a hint for DR V3 being in the same world as 1-2.

Sonia has the best sprites desu, hard to pick a favorite but it's probably one of hers

I have no energy to complain or verbally hate things, posting about the things I love keeps my heart warm.

Good night!!

It was shit just like every other danganronpa game

What did you mean by this?

Mommy!!!

Good night Tenko user

>it mocked Kaedefags for disliking Shuichi.
what are you on about?

I still like 1+2 better. But the gameplay was really improved (first time I didn't hate the minigames) and the characters are good. I'm also really impressed by the sheer amount of extra modes and bonus material they included, that was really cool.
Hated the ending, but not enough to ruin it for me.

Artist is Suurin (ksyaro)
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2145179

right up until the end probably the strongest DR game.

it still had its faults before that (all cases were really predictable, the trial action parts were generally horrible), but i think it had a very good foundation to be the best DR game.

then the ending happened. it's been discussed to death and everyone has said their piece so i'll refrain from circlejerking, but because of it i would say it turned out to be (sadly) the weakest DR

Night!

Saihara hides in a closet and watches Maki get fucked by random guys she picks up.

It's kind of weird that it's in Ouma's lab in the first place, since the place was entirely blocked off and Tsumugi couldn't have gotten in there to place it before they found it in chapter 6. So it was there from the beginning.

If DR1 and 2 are real, how was Mugi able to cosplay as the characters? Don't say Cospox was a lie, because if it were she would have really driven the point of V3 cast being "fiction" home by cosplaying as the DRV3 cast as well.

telling moe-tan she's cute

>it's been discussed to death and everyone has said their piece so i'll refrain from circlejerking
How'd most of the discussions pan out? I don't really frequent /drg/ unless it's to comment after finishing the games/anime, since it's usually just waifu/avatarfagging

He fought the magic, but the magic won

>everyone talking about what sprites are good
>when next game will switch to models
Enjoy while you can losers