/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Where the hell do these people keep getting free packs from? (Edition)

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Tournament Discord
discord.gg/0i2WB3vNehQEMhq1

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthstonetopdecks.com/cards/devolve/
hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/evolve-token-shaman-deck-list-guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Ybr-QmC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no legend gf

do you like my control mage you pack loving faggots

>arena even is just another gold sink made to stop people from saving gold for the expansion
>it's actually fun this time and I want to play it unlike the retarded Heroic shit

>envenom weapon
>only 1 weapon
not so fast apparently

That's where I messed up unfortunately. I saw the rogue picture and was like oh shit envenom weapon! Then I realized I had ping instead. It's still a disgusting deck.

When is the next xpac anyways?

Approximately in a month and a half.

Announcement like next week

>tfw 4 drafts of arena now without bonemare legendarys or dks

it still seems decent though

they tweecked the rates of cards for the new arena. Thats probably why youre not seeing as many bonemares

Why is doppelgangster + evolve allowed?

This combo is sick with DK

Only redditers hate aggro, right?

GIVE ME MY GODDAMN PURPLE PACKS BEN.
FUCK.

what combo?

>dont topdeck greater healer potion
>at 2 hp

>went to a tavern in my city
>the inkeeper was a qt trap with pink hair
>*sniff* her ass

Because blizzard probably intended to work with handbuff and forgot evolve was a thing

>finally have some time to play a lot of games
>win 2
>lose 8 straight
>quit
How should I end myself lads?

erh, meant class combo. use removal spells while I buff myself up with armor to make time for DK drop

shut the fuck up
i went from rank 1 5 stars to 0 stars rank 5

fuck arena
this is the gayest shit ever fucking made

t. shieldbearer

I want Hafu to step on me!

Would Brode cry if I ever got a +40dust pack ?

masturbate to diapered tyrande and astolfo until you die from exhaustion

Im rank 9 and I hate arena. It's too chaotic and unpredictable to be fun.

Damn maybe you're just bad.
Diapers aint my thing but the second half doesn't sound too bad. Thanks user.

>Blizz is generous enough to give free packs with new Battle net update and Halloween update
>it's 1 classic pack and 2 packs from a soon to be rotated out set
Thanks Blizz.

Why are they so stingy?

>Finally get all the cards I need for jade druid
>win 8 times in a row
>ben brode must of noticed my epic win streak
>suddenly loose 8 times in a row and make it right back where i started at rank 15

thats just how this game is, how its been all year, i think im done playing until the next expansion. M, maybe if i say it on a chinese fish wrapping board it might be true this time... i can finally get over my crippling hearthstone addiction and quit playing this game for a while...

HELP!!!!!

why don't bad things happen to these retards ever?

sorcerors apprentice actually
get at me virgin

Yeah, I'm with you user. I averaged about 6 wins the past few runs and never had that much fun at all. I either stomped them with ethereal arcanist + obsidian shard, or they played frost lich jaina on turn 9 and I can't keep up.

Maybe it's just the fact that I used to play arena in the golden age, during TGT/WoToG era where skill had a big part and the worst rng was in the form of first vs second. Either way, fuck arena, I'm going back to constructed where skill actually makes a difference

>it's 120 dust, just enough to craft a rare and half a common

AMAZING

Do I craft two mechanical giants or do I save the dust for Kazakus and Krul?

Because one time a tester made that play and got Say Hello To My Little Friend, Corrupted Seer and Moat Lurker so it's balanced because it's le randumb XDDD

If you play Shaman, you need to commit suicide immediately. You have 0 IQ and all your wins are luck. Jesus It's like im playing pokemon TCG.

im playing Shaman. I bet i made you my bitch at some point

I keep losing to fucking DKs in arena but i never get to pick them

I hope your next opponent shadow steps Keleseth twice on the opener and you were one away from rank 5.

how do i get over arena anxiety
im going 4-0 for the first time ever and im slowly tilting myself

>
For the user who was interested on how much I sold my account, I sold it for about 350$.

Forgot to mention I had 5 Golden Hero Portraits, some golden staples (Epic, Legendary) and had 2k Gold + 5k Dust.

I had 3 Shaman wins daily yesterday. I'm sorry completing it by shitting on shitters like you.

you force yourself through it

>having anxiety over such a thing

how are you able to breathe?

you realize that there is no reason to have anxiety because arena is skill-less

whether you win or lose in arena is basically already decided during deck building

Your anxiety isn't going to change the outcome of the cards. And very rarely are turns ever some convoluted thing. Queue up. Draw your 1 drop on 1. Play it. Draw your 2 drop on 2. Play it. Stop worrying and stop making it more complex than it really is. Assuming you're not shit, you know how to play around Swipe and Flamestrike. So do it. If you play optimally and lose, you have nothing to be ashamed of. If you had a face-or-trade moment and you chose poorly, learn from the mistake or be able to realize if your line was still right more times than not, despite the outcome.

Just keep queuing and eventually you stop caring.

arena is so unpredictable.
i always feel like my deck isn't good enough, and my luck is going to end any time soon.

Enjoy your dice rolling while it last anons. Shaman will be dead come rotation.
hearthstonetopdecks.com/cards/devolve/
Almost all of your cards will be gone. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Same. I see frost lich jaina so often at around the 7-8 win mark, and that's usually where my run ends. NEVER, have I ever been offered her in arena since the start of KFT. In fact, I've only been offered one death knight, and it was fucking valeera the hollow.

I used to be OK with legendaries in arena, you never saw deathwing that often even though he's one of the better ones. But for some reason every fucking person has one at higher scores, it's insane the offering rate for them must be and how having one pretty much guarantees 7+ wins.

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/evolve-token-shaman-deck-list-guide/
Meant to post this.

I want Priests to die in a fire

The truth is, your deck probably is shit, and you'll most likely lose to deathknights and bonemares at 7+ wins. It's inevitable, so why worry about it? That's like not wanting to live life because you might die. But you still live your life even though death is inevitable, and sometimes you might live a good life / get to 12 wins.

for reference

It's pretty stupid that evolve shaman was obviously not the mechanics Blizz originally intended Shaman to have yet its so much more fun and unique than overload shit
I really think at least the basic evolve card should be transferred to the classic set

It's a dishonest card and it's got to go if you ask me. I'd rather get torn apart by Raza priests all day then lose to blatant RNG cards like that.

t. Priestofer Colombus

>he fell for the Arena meme

>gold sink

git gud m8

time sink yes

Man, I know it's gonna go downhill but I'm gonna enjoy those first two picks.

>tfw no hearthstone gf (male)

eh just the fact that evolve doesn't trigger battlecries and relies on having a big board to be any good is enough to make it balanced I think
Its really not that much better than a card like Mark of the Lotus when you think about it and sometimes it can actually be worse

Its also not like evolve shaman has ever been a huge widespread problem in the game like Jades or Raza have been

>I'd rather get destroyed by blatant OTK bullshit with an answer for everything than have a 50/50 shot at winning or losing with an even higher chance of them fucking themselves over

>youtube.com/watch?v=E34Ybr-QmC8
>Kripp video from 2013
>the game is almost exactly the same since Beta
The only thing they've added in this game is more cards, everything else is the same.

is really torn up shirts a fashion style?

Warrior/Priest arena is the most fun I've had with HS in ages.

if i tore your boypussy apart would it be a fashion style?

How can people be so dub to pay so much for a Hs account?
I want to sell mine too but don't have much

n-no

r8, h8, amelior8

>mfw everytime I log into this game I can only think of boypussy and feminine dicks
wtf blizzard

B-but, they've added deck slots user! A-and they changed the start turn animation order! O-oh yeah, they also added tavern brawl, which has a fun and wacky set of rules each week!

Blizzard is awesome, yeah

>Blizzard is trying out hero cosmetics.
>Soon, these costumes and more will be available for the low price of $6.66/each.
You fucks. You FUCKS. YOU ARE LETTING THIS HAPPEN.

source?

is 3 plague pushing it? Seriously I was offered so many 4/5/6s

First explain what is this bookmark

You know that all the last hero skins have been free because no one but whales but the 10 dollars ones right?

>wind up playing lucky bitch with faggot ass cards in arena
>take as long as possible letting time run out
>waste shit fucks time
fuck this stupid shit

;)

>""""""free""""""
Yeah they're free user, Blizz is just pushing farther and farther to see what the limit on "bullshit they'll go through to get a hero skin is" before people start begging for the skins to just be sold again, its genius really

gonna hit legend in wild faster than i ever hit legend in standard (based on amount of games, not time of the month)

tyb reno zoo

>Got Murgl for free creating a dummy acount
>Got Tyrande by faking an amazon prime account
>Maiev was literally given out
>Got Nemsy just by going to a store and playing with friends (while other people spoofed without even leaving home

Oh shut up, just because you think its too much work doesn't mean Blizzard is making an evil plan to make people wanna spend money

I'm about to try the dual arena with a choice if shaman, warlock or hunter. any advice?

Can't stop me from playing mage in arena HH.

Probably warlock, avoid shaman

>Not all who wander are lost

Bonemare is such a piece of shit in Arena

Like there are so little ways to deal with him unless you're playing fucking mage

Who's this semen demon?

And can people stop qouteing that

i dont know man i dealt with him pretty well in my previous run

Hunter imo, warlock has bad class cards and is only good cause of the hero power, while shaman is decent but pretty hit-or-miss

Best legendary quotes?

GAZE INTO THE VOID

It's Tyrande, come on

>which has a fun and wacky set of rules each week!
>only a total of 33 different Tavern Brawls
>each repeated on average 2.7 times
>still give a classic pack
I'd be fine if they just increased the daily rewards so that getting 1 pack a day didn't take hours to complete.

billion dollar company xd

She's not white.

Dumb elf's. Worse than Slavs, thinking they can be white.

t. nigger orc

I'm thinking hunter and hope for druid or rouge dual?