>"hi i have been sent by the butcher"

1st for reaching post limit instead of ded thread

first for clover is the perfect waifu

3rd for don't bully the Grimm

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHOTGUN

>wagies pay my neetbux to shitpost in /pdg/
feels good man

Dragon's breath or HE rounds for OD?

Neither, use the China Puff otherwise dragon's breath rounds since HE is garbage now.

dragon's breath
he is useless

H3H3 isn't included in the Ultimate Edition, user. You have to pay separately for that.

awoo

No awoo

What are some good sight mods for the Galant Rifle? I can't use it's iron sights to save my life.

HE is shit, i miss my HE street sweeper

Speculator.

why dont the devs just make it so when you become infamous you keep 10% of your money?

would be better than having to buy a bunch of thanatos

Stop being new then

just buy a silenced pistol before you infamy and run 1 shadow raid

As much shit as it gets, I love Overkill and Payday 2. I stopped playing since safes came out, but they still pump out material and updates and posts, and everything about the Ultimate Edition is based as fuck.
Payday isn't my favorite game but I really appreciate their enthusiasm about the game. Glad to be playing again after a profile reset

t. cuck
Only shitters stopped and got mad at the safes, you got no power level

it was a reference for what time i quit, not a reason turbofuck

How will you deal with Augustfags tomorrow?

by being one

I don't know anything about the character, so probably apathy. However, there will never be an Ethan or Hila in any game I host

>How will you deal with Augustfags tomorrow?

Please explain to me what exactly is going on

Convince me to like dodge build.

60% chance to dodge a bullet, and then dying the first handful of times you don't, leaving you to hide in the corner and not get shot while you wait for your tiny armor pool to regen or if you have passive health regen is pretty ass compared to 100% chance to block a bullet, and then regen armor by hurting people.

Because on DW/OD 60% dodge is still 60% dodge. But 600 armor goes from being a hail of gunfire while you strut around like jesus to 3 bullets and hiding in a corner waiting for your massive armor pool to regen.

I must go fast but armor too slow

I still don't like it and usually play armor

I don't touch OD though so my opinion isn't worth much

>not having 39.4 speed with 270.4 armor

Armour gating is easier to manage than dodge though

You're armour gating 24/7 with dodge though.

You don't have the two second grace with reinforced armour though meaning that when your armour breaks you must get a bullseye headshot otherwise you'll be melted straight away or rely on RNG

What are some good secondaries to use with the Galant rifle?

>armor can't regen while you are dodging, only when you actually aren't being shot
>Anatchist, Hitman, Sociopath and Bullseye skill can all give armor regardless of status of being shot or not
>dodge barely works more than half of the time in terms of pure statistics
>armor always works

Anything really? i guess bronco or some other revolver

China puff

The good secondary to use with any rifle.

is infiltrator actually better than sociopath? i've been trying both and I find the armor gating potential on sociopath to be way nicer, plus it has the panic ability. you have to kill with melee for the regen but with bloodthirst basic that's not a huge deal

>You don't have the two second grace with reinforced armour though
You have the standard grace where any damage equal or greater for a brief period of time is negated. Enough time to get behind cover. It's the exact same behaviour except you're not balls slow.

>Anything

Well I was thinking of the 5/7 AP Pistol because shields are faggots, and the gun looks cool.

>A fucking GRENADE LAUNCHER

Care to elaborate why? I mean, I'm a fan of crowd control so I'm not opposed to the idea of nuking groups of enemies.

>Care to elaborate why?
You already said why
>because shields are faggots

GLs are OP as fuck simple as that, you waste one shot and get triple back as long you don't waste in a single cop

Grenade launchers are fucking powerful. 1 hit kill on standards and tans, fucks shields and remove dozer visors. Ammo pick up rate isn't a problem if you don't act dumb and only use it on two or more cops

GL shots are 1300 damage. Can one-shot basically almost anything outside of OD. You bring them in OD for crutch song spam and maybe fire depending on the loadout but probably not fire.

Damn, I guess I'm sold then. And it doesn't even need mods too apparently. Quick question though since I've never used explosives, how exactly does it fuck up shields? Do I have to shoot the grenade behind them to kill them with splash damage, or does a direct hit work? Also, can a single grenade destroy a dozer's visor AND faceplate?

Shoot shields anywhere, if you're doing crimespree though and you got shield reflects explosives shoot to the left of them

IIRC it takes two grenades to get rid of the dozer's face plate + visor

Litterally hit anywhere near a shield. Behind, in front, direct impact. all good.
As for dozers you need 2 shots to take out both the visor and plate.

>how exactly does it fuck up shields?
Just fucking shoot them with it.

Behind them, in front of them, at them, it doesn't matter.
Though at their feet just in front of them works pretty well if you're doing crimespree.

>how exactly does it fuck up shields?
Same way HE rounds do. Just blast them in the face, it doesn't matter as long as they get hit by the resulting explosion.
>Do I have to shoot the grenade behind them to kill them with splash damage, or does a direct hit work?
Direct hit.
>Also, can a single grenade destroy a dozer's visor AND faceplate?
Maybe not the whole faceplate but explosives are good against dozers because the explosive damage is applied PER damaged part. HE rounds used to one-shot dozers on lucky crits for this reason until they put in a damage cap. You probably just need one GL round then swap to a real gun to finish it off. A second GL shot, while slow, would probably be enough to get rid of the faceplate.

Or since you're using the Gallant, just get the skill that increases your mags by 15 and shoot the dozer in his fucking face because that's faster.

Thanks for the tips, I'm gonna find a random loud heist to blow shit up in.

>just get the skill that increases your mags by 15 and shoot the dozer in his fucking face because that's faster.

Yeah, I actually use that for my Galant because it's fun walking up to Dozers and blasting their faces off. Not to mention it's a single shot rifle that reloads faster when empty, so you effectively spend much less time reloading by making your capacity bigger.

We better get a gun that isn't shit with August

>RAID gets a free weekend
>it gets enough players that enjoy it that it becomes a cult classic with a small (400 or so) but very dedicated fanbase

How would you feel about this?

give it more content first, I still wouldn't touch it at half price as is

>Paying for RAID
>Not getting a code from these threads

i would but theyre always taken

>You have the standard grace where any damage equal or greater for a brief period of time is negated.

Isn't that like .35s though?

Yes. So?

trashley is this you

Should have been in that /v/ thread.

what v thread hnggg

It's gone now.

>carry phone on heist
>get tracked by cops every second it's on your possession
>""escape""
>safehouse gets raided
>"""criminal mastermind"""
this explains a lot actually

you never heard of a burner user?

You literally just posted this fucking image, how the hell is everything fucking taken already, what the fuck

>i missed another one in the span of making a coffee

one of these days...

Lurkers.

How do I make the secondary Grimm not shit? I have Dragan's Breath on it like many recommend, but it does jack shit against anything, I mean it's almost completely harmless unlike the akimbo version which I've got to be very powerful. Why does Dragon's Breath work so shit when everybody says it works well?

att78
thanks trashly

The Grimm is fucking garbage.
People say it's good because they can spend like 30 points to make them half decent, when you can spend half those points or less and get better guns without issue.

I agree it's garbage and that being forced to invest your build into it so heavily is stupid, but the akimbo version is fun. Guess the secondary version is irredeemable trash no matter waht you do, though.

Or you could just balance it as its own thing, instead of balancing it around it being akimbo even though it's not. Who gives a shit if it don't make sense?

>wake up 15 minutes after the codes
>there are only two posts after that
>have hope
>try
>all the codes are already gone
I wish these shitheads would at least contribute to the thread

I know right?
The thread seems slow, it's early days.
Yet their must be at least a dozen lurkers, filching codes like fiends.

I missed it by 3 minutes and I didn't get one either user

If there's any replies it's usually already too late unless it's like 5am burger time and even then you'll be lucky to catch any over 5-10 mins overdue

Don't

I bet that we have a Russian bots' arms race here. Whichever fucker gets most codes to resell on new steam accounts wins.
And when I genuinely would love to just join my friendos I apparently don't deserve to.

Isn't the whole idea of having the images in codes that bots can't auto-take them?

Captcha is run by bots - for example. And it's simple as fuck to just scan the regular default Windows font. The rest is history.

>this character pack is supposed to be something to help h3h3 pay for their lawyers
>but they already had a gofundme opened right after they got sued and got a lot more than the goal needed from it
>the lawsuit is over for over two months, they've won
>they will still get hundreds of thousands of dollars from this

Didn't Payday: The Heist also had a slow start?

I think the akimbo version would be fine if the ammo pickup for them wasn't so bad.

The ammo pickup rate for akimbo grimms are getting buffed

They still didn't tell us what the rate is, hopefully it's 8-12.

Hopefully it's something reasonably sustainable, and not just "Buffed Brothers Grimm pickup to 2-4 per pickup from 1-4. Keep those helmets flying! ;)"

Got my own code two hours after it was posted two days ago, my friend claimed a code from the same pic half an hour later. Now I'm trying to get my two other friends codes so that we can full stack and always seem to miss them.

Someone ratted, someone fokked me

>DGYXA
Thanks.

Best route for OVK would be to just bundle it into the UE with it also being available separately for stupid goys who want to support their memetubers

I need my PAYDAY too.

What did they mean by this?

Who is the guy dropping game codes and what is his endgame?

A mistake of nature

Trashly is a cute girl (male).