/arg/ - Archeage Private Server General

guild piracy edition

>What is ArcheRage/Archeage?
A open-world sandbox MMO that just recently had a private server made over from a previous Russian one.
Faction based PvP and community with third optional Pirate faction.
World bosses.
Ships.

>What's different?
x5 Leveling Experience
x4 Labor regeneration
x2 Growth Rate
Higher Honor Gain
FREE Patron all day everyday.

>How to get?
na.archerage.to/ - It's surprisingly very easy.

>Builds Guides
earlygame.net/archeage

>What server?
There is only one server at the moment.

>How buggy is it?
Not very surprisingly, but it's ported over from a Russian one so it may of had a lot of work put into it.

>What patch is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/89TnpD
earlygame.net/archeage/builds/2933-LEVEL_55_Daggerspell_GOD_MODE_1v1_2_3
forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?88189-LvL-50-Questing-Gear-Guide-Hasla-Karkasse-RidgeLands
aa.mail.ru/calculator#4_6_9:10752_10667_10153_10670_10151_11314_11967_10664_23593_38_7566_37_99_14376_10159_10154_10409_10712_11424_10134_12001_11353_41_7546_12049_10082_10496_12075
archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/487735/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OwO Veeky Forums guild up on the eastern side
discord.gg/89TnpD drop your name here for an invite

SINKING SHIP

this

>A open-world sandbox MMO
*a sandbox with a really shitty tacked on facebook farming game that ruins any part of the world the items related to it are placed in

Eh, better than nothing. Much better than BDO's.

Found the BDO fags.

forgot to add
>previous thread

Daily Reminder:

3.0 is in discussion to be added at the end of the year.

Warborn & Dwarfs soon maybe.

I just hope they dont add back in that AWFUL title screen with the edgy K-Metal

Haven't played BDO, but it just has that really shitty facebook feel to it, I mean you get a fucking supercow. when I travel through the areas and see the shitty P2W house models with no order or structure to their placement, and the shitty trees and cows and shit put down to maximize efficiency, it really doesn't make me want to participate in the whole thing, it seems very basic in terms of everything being countable and classifiable and of course P2Winnable.

Whereas in SWG, when I went to a player city, I never had that shitty feeling, even if it didn't have an imaginative layout or anything, the houses were relatively neutral, and when you got inside them you never knew what kind of a nice interior you'll find out (lots of people were really into interior decorating, probably more than in any game except Rift).

This might hold me over until the new Bless Online comes out.

So is it official, are we /east/ now?

Ye

Not enough players for two vg guilds, might as well come east with the majority of us

Yeah, had a blast today.

Listen dawg, I can't argue against SWG, and you're right on every account, but it's still fun and it's still a sandbox with a lot of options for producing income and enhancing your character.
Supercows and shit were definitely the worst part of their expanding cash shop--it used to only be ordinary trees on farms and the regular houses offered in the Mirage Isles.

is armorcrafting dead with whatever that obsidian shit is?

what your thoughts on the server at this moment? for me is doing fine just hit 50 and my experiences went well i don't plan to be the top 10 GS guy i just want to farm my gear and not get killed by 7k gs people like everyone in trion

why they need to update the version? why they can't keep old versions forever like most of vanilla wow servers
archeage got fucked up every version and upgrading with will just fuck the old game

>upgrading it
fix

I don't know yet--would like to know more about how Obsidian shit works and how easy it is to get

no idea why these guys didn't just stagger release the updates

why cant i become a dwarf

dumb ruskies skipped a lot of patches and didn't bother to take some simple components of future patches

>Bless
top kek you missed the playable russian version. It's shit and the improved version is still shit. A worst kind of themepark mmo

skill based mount

dumb cat

Why is auramancy so fun

darkrunner is more fun

so now that the server is done will there be a fresh one?

Yeah in about 2 days.

wait what

No one is doing guild activities. The server is dead and the guild is full of ERP'ing fags.
It's time to move on. This was a fun experiment but now it is just a sinking ship.

>lying on the internet
why?

No one was ever doing guild activities. We met up one (1) time to grab portals and do a GQ. I don't think we've even done a single group Solzreed run so people can get their 16x16 which is one of the most important things you can do at launch.

is this a copypasta

That's actually wrong, last night 5 of us grinded our hasla weapons together for a while

It's an old /aag/ pasta

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

boi

Someone start avatarfagging and posting your adventures with the guild right now please

Well, happened earlier today, as well as pic related

I can start taking more screenshots tomorrow, if you want; right now most people are offline, cause it's late. I'm just doing farmville stuff right now

you should, would help keep the general alive and bring back good memories

Alright!

what faction are you guys?

guild is on East; it seems like most of the vg players have congregated there.

>5 of us
See the problem? That's not a guild, that's a fucking tranny clique just like in all the other fucking Veeky Forums guilds.

I don't know anything about the game and if I joined the guild I'd probably just have to sit there while the "5 of you" did actual shit for yourself and didn't give a fuck about anyone else.

earlygame.net/archeage/builds/2933-LEVEL_55_Daggerspell_GOD_MODE_1v1_2_3

Is this a good Daggerspell build, and why doesn't it have Freezing Arrow when the guy talks about having it down in the rotation?

this was a separate thing from the actual guild activities in the early morning when everyone else was asleep, the are apparently some events we do with decent turnouts but I sleep through those cause neetlife

fuck off back to mandate of heaven

>>this was a separate thing from the actual guild activities
No shit, that's what I'm talking about.

>playing on a server with maybe 500 players and Cease&Desist coming up in the next few weeks

????

it even has pay2win

When you get to 55, where are you supposed to get armor/weapons? I see people mentioning Auroria and Obsidian, is that what I want, and where is it? It's very confusing reading about gearing in a P2W game.

Where the heck do I go to level from 50-55?

Fresh 50
Get forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?88189-LvL-50-Questing-Gear-Guide-Hasla-Karkasse-RidgeLands

Obsidian is crafted stuff while Auroria is a drop from mobs in Auroria

Harani or Firrani?

Depends. Do you want to fuck chinks or furries?

>lost to 1.6k gs primeval
Am I really that shit or clothes is shit on pvp?

WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN WHEN YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO GO EAST

>Go west
>Lose every world pvp fight
>People unironically named after Game of Thrones characters talking about 'muh queen'
>People on the plot next to me bitch at me every time I plant because they want to put their houses next to each other since they're ERP married or some shit
>Full of BRs and only a handful of English speaking guilds

END ME

>>People on the plot next to me bitch at me every time I plant because they want to put their houses next to each other since they're ERP married or some shit
I'd rather have that than stacked supercows and tree walls.

Will the guild ever go to the PvP continent? How are things there, I want to help build a castle with a nice looking town around it, with actual streets and nicely positioned farm plots, and picket fences.

aa.mail.ru/calculator#4_6_9:10752_10667_10153_10670_10151_11314_11967_10664_23593_38_7566_37_99_14376_10159_10154_10409_10712_11424_10134_12001_11353_41_7546_12049_10082_10496_12075

Opinions on this daggerspell build?

Is this the new mmog thread?

Anyone? Dead thread?

Get the quest weapon from hasla but don't bother grinding the tokens for the real hasla weapon. Hit O and type mirage, use one of those weapons until you have a good obsidian one.

Just reroll east, it's still very early.
The guild has already done several events on the "PvP continent" and some members have land there.

How is the land there, is it all taken or does the nature of it being PvP make it so that there's enough space to build something decent looking?

same as 1-50

There's fucktons of land in the PvP-enabled zones.

stop lying on internet dumb cat

Post your keybinds please. Why the fuck does this game have to have letters assigned to some bullshit. I just tried to make my usual 123456QERTFC binds and fuck me, every letter is used for retarded interaction crap.

Is there any point whatsoever in having binds for FGHJ for interaction purposes?

You can change the interaction keybinds too. I only have the first 2 bound and never had an issue other than having to click sometimes at like nui statues and repair dudes.

Yeah I just found them in another keybind tab, F seems useful for looting/interacting I guess, I'm really used to pressing it for Fear on my Warlock in vanilla WoW.

If I remap the glider/vehicle controls to be exactly the same as the spell keybinds, will I have problems? So far it doesn't seem like I can use anything while on a glider/mounted, am I wrong?

Why are people talking in "@!#$#$%^ !@#$*^!#$^*" what the fuck is up with that?

Different race

Oh I see, I was in Halcyona, some quest took me there, looks like that's a proper PvP zone then? I think it was the main story quest but I can't see shit in the quest tracker anymore.

> dont add rng boxes.

Already confirmed happening and it wont be anywhere as bad as trion since boxes are 1/4 of cost and credits are like 1/2 price.

They need to secure income and with $20-30 (Id spend $30 just on patron for my main and alt on a Trion FS) you can pretty much buy everything you need in the cash shop for a good leg up.

Im def not upset at that and would love to see this server funded well so it can stay up for as long as possible.

1-5 RTFGZXC
Shift+above
Shift+QWEASD
Alt+above
Alt+1-4 for pet skills
Alt+F for interaction and alt+others for guild/character

what the fug?

ESDF for movement
QWRTY
AGH
ZXCVB

Thanks, this is btw apparently the only game in existence where you can't move with alt/shift/ctrl pressed because it reads it as function+WASD.

rip

how the HECK do you customize your ship?
or can you not do it with these 30 day gifts?

You can't with that one. You get a real ship at 55 for free which can be customized.

where? what's the quest?

It just gives it to you as part of the get to level 55 quest that you get automatically.

Anyone here play primeval?
How is this build?
archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/487735/

>playing any class that ins't darkrunner enigmatist or daggerspell
i have bad news for you

POST DAGGERSPELL BUILD

rly want to play Defiler, but the guild needs heals.......

play what you want, you being defiler is better than you quitting cause you dont like playing healer

>Daggerspell

:^)

bump

>tfw no elfposters

>Made a tsundere elf
>Don't want to post her because I'll get called a knife-eared slut

...please :(

how many people are playing RIGHT NOW

all of my alts

Anyone on east have land in sanddeep? I used to live there back on Caleil. It was comfy as hell.

I got some warrior medals from the daily patron bonus, should I craft something out of it or save it for later or what?

not a fan of tropicalesque places

I heard the guild is all a bunch of ERPing anime faggots, is this true? should I search for another guild?