I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

the only thing that's real. . .

read an article a few days ago where they recommended buying the stock... and down it goes!

Loser

Snap has no chance against facebook.

IPO's are always a disaster for except initial investors selling off asap

It will rise one day, like a phoenix. The dip will be legendary.

Facebook has no chance against the millennial generation. I'm 22, very few of my friends use facebook regularly. Snapchat is where people share their life nowadays. I think it's mainly because facebook has become full of boomers, and the kool kidz want a place of their own.

I'm not lying when I tell you that about half of my facebook friends haven't changed their profile pics since 2015. I only use facebook for some uni group projects, although we mostly use slack or just meet together in the library.

you assholes I'm sick as shit and the laughter just gave me an asthma attack.

does this mean the time to buy is now

Brilliant and unique insight.

It's like the tech boom 2.0, I wouldn't touch those stocks with a barge pole. Just look at the companys financial statements, I don't think they ever draw a profit.

>hypers only exist on kameroonian comb-singing forums

Dw desu I bought 2000 lt c because ltc shilled it at 108k high.segwit wont be approved and ill lose my life savinga

Im in at $19 not even scared

Feel you. Between my stocks and crypto..I took about a 10% hit across the board..which is about $1k for my little bitch portfolio. Nothing a bottle can't fix and I'll probably piss more away on crypto tonight.

hahaha fucking love this comment

This....the boomers took fb over...when the older gen finds out about snap...this too shall pass

>I think it's mainly because facebook has become full of boomers, and the kool kidz want a place of their own.
this
fuc facebook or posting anything on facebook.
also fuck all the dumbshit normie videos and buzzfeed news shit all over it

God I'm so glad that someone else thinks this. Facebook was going down from a long way off. that's why Zuck bought Instagram, to have a stake in something that'll be around much longer. Lots of girls don't even have Facebook these days, its so fucking bloated and pointless for the simple things people want to do. Instagram+Snapchat will rule for quite a few more years.

That's great except Snap has no revenue stream and millennials are not loyal customers.

Parents are still on Facebook and they have provided all their personal information, which is worth money to advertisers.