Sc2

Other urls found in this thread:

wcs.starcraft2.com/en-us/news/21149580/Artosis-on-Why-2017-Was-the-Best-StarCraft-II-Year-Yet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one will stick

p high right now comm

we have some problems here

str8 faⅿ
i got that loud

i'm going to bed. until tomorrow

(baited)

did his eye surgery go wrong

wcs finals groups soon!

this witch STINKS but... not enough...

wcs.starcraft2.com/en-us/news/21149580/Artosis-on-Why-2017-Was-the-Best-StarCraft-II-Year-Yet/
lol

fixed your computer?

yea dude

lets learn starcraft

i'm halfway done with the zerg campaign in SCR

vanilla or broodwar zerg campaign

vanilla, but i can't wait to see the bw units, terran feels incomplete right now. theres too many addon buildings and stuff to research and not enough good units

tanks are all you ever need

if i go tanks i have to build a few turrets when i move out and a bunch when i'm outside his base my guys that can shoot up die instantly

yeah. two turrets are way better than 3 space marines

i bring 2 scv's with the tanks to repair anyways so building turrets gives them something to do.

my guardian angel always has my back

what about goliaths

hyyyyype

have you seen the show megabots?
its robot wars but with giant mechs that have a guy inside them working the controls. i hope i see that show again...

goliaths look like they belong on that show

in other news i just got my first audio capcha just now. it told me to punch in the numbers it said

megabots was incredibly gay

i would be a heel mech

...metal gear?

the shooting weapons are gay and pointless. the hydraulics and gears and electronics are so delicate and exposed on all the bots that 1 melee tap would break the robot

im gay

gay means happy you idiots
why do you think (((they))) made you associate rainbows and happiness with sodomy huh?
ugh

what if i'm gay but also aware of (((them)))
am i still goy cattle

fence 'round my house
caged'n like a mouse

you're a lost cause and i might as well explain it to the wall i'm staring at

damn

if you're gay then you're a tool of (((them))) because gays inherently degenerate society

>still using gay in the wrong context

fudge off back to pol

you can cure your sexual depravity if you really want to

with a bullet to the head

im gay and right wing and i dont think gayness itself is inherently degenerate. but i think the lgbtqwerty "movement" and pride parades are repulsive and degenerate as well as flamboyant fags in general.

hopeless