Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!uJZz1DAL!aGRZheASNUTQamrhdSVfriZ9LaGxJdc63QuPPiHk0aA
EU (what's out so far): a.pomfe.co/rturlce.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV released October 17th for NA (Digital for EU), November 3rd for EU.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/3ds/893659-etrian-odyssey-v-beyond-the-myth/faqs/75200
gamefaqs.com/3ds/893659-etrian-odyssey-v-beyond-the-myth/faqs/75278/stats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many points do I put into peerless demon? The returns seem meh.

New Challenger, yes no?

R E G A L

>teleports behind you
>hits you 5 times for 10 damage
what do you do?

I use it for part grinding and it makes some of tavern quests a bit easier, but you can go without it.

Cool misinformation.

I'd go about lv3-5 unless I'm specifically building around it

None if you're using blade master, but it depends on which skills you wanna use for your 4kat. Hell slash parties get a pretty decent boost from it, but others might not get the stacks

why does voice 40 sound like she is in a perpetual state of orgasm?

>Puffer Sparrows
>Head Bind turn 1, wears off turn 2
>Head Bind turn 2, wears off turn 3
>Head Bind turn 3, the bind sticks, Sparrow dies before the end of the turn
??????
How weak is this thing to Head Bind? That's got to be like a 200% Head Bind weakness.

>people making new threads still haven't fixed the dlc link

Thanks.
I run a 4kat and never use Hellslash since it's so situational and my team can't make the most of it which means it's a loss of damage compared to just using a layered bloom or sacred tetrad.

>Sultry
Aww jeez, I dunno.
Ooh, you must be lonely~
Do you wanna play?
That's giving me chills

Dub or undub?

>people making new threads still haven't fixed the dlc link
Elaborate, I'll fix the next thread.

so goooood~
so effective~
its pretty hot
dub, listening to english voices doesnt bother me. i cant tell whats good and what isnt so i dont care

>sultry
>su
>lt
>-r
>sluty
>-y
>slut
!?

>started eo4
any tips?

fun and excitement awaits you in outer space

>So effective~
I've never actually heard that line.

i actually just heard it, thats why i made the post. im in stratum 5 and i just barely heard it. i had her use a medica III on herself

Well, just click it: it doesn't work anymore because the file has been deleted. Here is the new link

I
NEED
TO
STOP
CLICKING
ON
SPOILERS

always click spoilers

I refuse to click it. I know too much about the sixth stratum already.

Neat, I'll fix it in the next one

We need art of her sisters. Lewd art.

So why the fuck did they fuck up the DLC release schedule?

The EXP quest isnt showing up

Do me a favour user, and tell me how long it takes you to do the puzzle on 3F. It took me embarrassingly long (possible because I did it at like 4:00 a.m.), and I'd like to know if I'm just retarded.

You can get some pretty cool free loot from the QR code madness but that involves scanning three thousand QR codes so idk if that's something you wanna do

T-thanks

b-but i am playing on Citra

Needs a jenetta edit.

>6th stratum keeps faking you out with collection points that's just more fucking wheat and potatoes

Alrighty people I need help, I think I might be "stuck"
I'm at the top right corner of 25F and I can't find a new path or a way out. I killed both FOEs since they were annoying me so its all empty space.
I know I can probably just use a thread or the union skill but I feel like there should be more here

>I'll let you finish~

Bazinga!

A tank and healer are useful. And fill all your equipment slots asap.

Alright fuck it, where can I find the base stats for the summons? Been trying to find that shit but no dice on googling.

>Party decked out in +5 Weapons before 2F

READY MOTHERFUCKERS

If you didn't pick voice 40 for the Tittymancer, you are not playing this game right.

Is phantom fencer any good in the late game? I'm just worried about all those aoe attacks.

Read up on how to build a Link Shark.

Win game.

i used it on the female warlock, not the edgy one though just the normal one

It's only good late game when it has a shit ton of skill points

Holy SHIT Split Spirits completely negates and almost fully heals my Pug after she uses Thunder Fist. The best thing is that it's only at level 1, yet it's so useful. Awesome.

>not the edgy one though just the normal one
What's the difference?

Any chance of a Lili giant sized one? Too scrubby to know where to get them myself

Is there a list of which conditionals give which ultimate armors/weapons anywhere?

one is cute and the other has one of her eyes covered by her hair like an angsty teen

gamefaqs.com/3ds/893659-etrian-odyssey-v-beyond-the-myth/faqs/75200

Just Waifu2x it.

You need it at 2 points for Benevolence.

Angsty hairstyle elf has bigger boobs though.

I swear we had way more activity for EO4. We can barely keep a thread on /v/

How come her Necromancer uniform is less lewd than the ones you get

>/v/

her bigger tits arent worth it

So i downloaded some guild cards and was looking through some skill builds. Do most people really not max the passive phys/weapon atk up? Some don't even put a single point in it. What's the reason for this?

its only 15% at level 10. its not worth it unless you have extra points in your upper levels

The increase is negligible unless you max it, and there's always other stuff you want to max first.

Anybody?

Those are not worth the points until the very end of the game.

>shield mantis prepares counter
>everyones defending
>shitty turtle attacks my fucking impact bunny even though dragoon roared
>bloodwrath on the mantis for some reason
>mantis attacks everyone
>bunny counters the counters again
>2nd round of party wide counter
>wiped
i hate these dumb bunnies

gamefaqs.com/3ds/893659-etrian-odyssey-v-beyond-the-myth/faqs/75278/stats

4 is the easiest game in the series.
Unless you play the untold games on brain dead difficulty.

Well shit I've been maxing them first on all my characters. Fuck. Thanks. Time to do a skill reset i suppose. Would it kill them to at least put the exact values instead of meme arrows?

>3rd Stratum
>great music
>cool backstory
>nice day/night mechanics
>purple's my favorite color

>Almost every enemy either inflicts an annoying status or has AOE attacks that'll wipe the party.

I'd say Tittymancer's dress is slightly less lewd.

Can we agree that the Tutelary Forest is the worst starting stratum in the series?

This is precisely what the skill sims are for.

yeah it probably would kill them

God bless.

Yeah well I'm sorta new to the game. Good to know i guess

More info is always welcome. But I'm not expecting them to change. The same goes for the mastery skills. Except for prayer mastery that one is very useful, even early on.

>Demon race cut
What classes do you think they would've received?

WARNING! LEGIT FINAL BOSS SPOILERS

Who ever started the "Chainer is Bad!" meme needs to die. Fucking Chainers are borderline broken. She was doing around 5-8k damage per turn.Granted, I have a team built around her, but she hits retardly hard. Also Sky Dive is amazing for that sick basically guaranteed Head Bind two times in a row and 3k+ Damage.

why are male therians manlets?

First timer here. I'm running dragoon/pugi,
Warlock/necro/botanist, still on the third floor.
I'm thinking of dropping the botanist as the necromancer is healing everything better with its life exchange, and the botanist is so weak I might as well just make a second dragoon, but maybe botanist becomes better afterwards so I'm not sure if I should change it after all

(check their feet)

>bunnies have less Wis and Int than humans
>somehow have more TP than humans

You fuckin sayin TP is only for finger wrigglers?

fuck you

you don't really want your only healer to have their heal locked behind a summon that you're gonna be blowing up every turn

In other words,

Tsumari,

Chain Fencer is great. The problem is fitting them into your party. You need to make use of your party's elemental skills, which are usually not as strong as their non-elemental skills.

Personally, I ended up being able to respec my party to elemental damage pretty effectively because that let me make use of Tombstone Vice, but if you're not running Petrify, it's debatable how much utility you'll get out of dropping, say, Leading Blow on your Pugilist for Thunder Fist just so you can run a Chain Fencer properly.

Plus god help you if you're running like a Gun Dragoon / Masurao / Fencer / Botanist / Hawk Rover party or something with ten billion different elemental options, none of which synergize at all.

Noob here, are Earthlain Botanists a good idea or bad idea

How to join EOV guild card collection?

I don't know, he could probably pull it off with two dragoons.

It'd be best if he were running Evoker though, so that he gets Soul Trade and Tombstone Vice. Definitely not a Broker comp.

Is building your party around Barrage Pug and Leading blow worth it?

shit healing, better ailments then any other race, even though botanist's ailments are the worst of the bunch generally

I'm on stratum 4 and I still don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I have a shield drag, a pugilist that got rested like 15 times, a dodge fencer that only autoattacks, a grave/dance necro and a weed potato that carried half the game with poison herb, what can I turn the fencer into? a 4kat? 1kat? harbinger? warlock?

Great idea if you want to build that Dank Poisoner. Although at that point you might as well work on a Harbinger instead.

Does Grave work if your ally dodges?

To be honest, I was trying to find an excuse to use the EO1 Medic portrait without it feeling weird at least...

I mean

I imagine that "building your team around Barrage Pug and leading blow" just means using 3 Barrage Pugs, a Harbinger, and a Celestrian Smoke Botanist.

It's not like a chain fencer where their damage is directly tied to having other party members use chainable skills (hence stacking chain fencers doesn't work as well as it could). You just use a bunch of Pugilists and have lots of ways to get an enemy fully-bound and statused.

Earthlains are just awful healers. Just use the photo on an elf or a brownie