/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14194841/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Ann.

Good night everyone, especially Makoto.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Perfect women aren't born, they're built.

Claiming this sexy, stylish, svelte stunner.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

What makes Ann more compassionate than other characters? Sayako from P4 was a nurse and compassion drove her.

Only one mortal can be made of perfection, her she is in the flesh!

I usually mean that in the context of P5. Of course Ann is probably not the most compassionate girl in the world, but I like that about her too. She's much more compassionate than me, and so she complements me.

strawpoll.me/14194841/
strawpoll.me/14194841/
strawpoll.me/14194841/

Nice OP post

>I usually mean that in the context of P5.
How so?

Lads help

Good night.

She's the heart of the team. She's the first to show compassion for someone who's in trouble.

Night Personabab.

is there a reason for second or third ng+

Get the platinum if you haven’t already

but the only thing left is minigame trophies

>he's the first to show compassion for someone who's in trouble.
She didn't show any compassion for Makoto at first, if anything she acts rather snarky to her. Also she wasn't the one that encouraged the thieves to help and check up on Futaba.

She's the only one that seemed genuinely concerned for Yusuke's well being during his arc. She also apologized to Makoto for how she acted and sympathized with her. I don't know about the Futaba thing I don't really remember. She did get her to open her door though.

Let /pg/ die

Fuck off retard

She convinced Futaba to open the door (after Makoto's more reserved attempts failed), but had little interaction with her after that. Especially during Futaba's awakening, and the escape from the Cruise, it's normally Makoto with Futaba.

She did initially get her to temporarily leave the closet, but Makoto is the one that drags Joker (and Tae) to check up on Futaba after the change of heart. Ann is definitely compassionate, but I wouldn't say she's the most when Makoto, Sojiro and Joker show it just as much if not more.

Who do you think is the least compassionate?

Ryuji.

pic related

Akechi

For my Chihiro!
For my JUSTICE!

The one with a body count.

>open quick travel and get sidetracked by something else for a second
>joker has done his mmmm'ing and hmmm'ing long enough to give me a boner
>fap to joker with the quick travel map open

One good thing about having to search through the dregs of twitter for art, I manage to find undiscovered images.

Twitter name is "OfMomen".

It's kinda like jerking off to yourself. No big deal.

>decent artist draws pictures of every girl except your waifu

I hate this

Because the nips don't like Ann.

intelligent men dont like ann

But Ann us the thinking man's waifu

Intelligent men respect each others choice of Waifus

I also found this fucking SICK Joker/Arsene image.

And I won't dump any more, I need to get back to organizing.

yeah thinking of killing himself

kill your friends

Fucking lol

Agreed.

intelligent men prevent other men from dating whores

It's true. Thank you Adachi-san.

I agree, she didn't show any compassion for Makoto at first. However, as I said, she was the first to show compassion for her out of the main cast.

>she was the first to show compassion for her out of the main cast.
You're definitely right about that, but you also reminded me that its one of the few times we get to see the thieves interact with each other w/o Joker there.
Not counting the whole getting him out of prison part.

>dont go on /pg/ for a few days
>feel generally happier about life
>think I can maybe make it
>...
>make this post

tell the stalker chick that the manga girl is dating her crush

She's mine /pg/

Ryuji is the most compassionate but nah, cant pet the comic relief bro get recognition. Hes just a dumb monkey right.

Ryuji is a great guy, but unfortunately outside of his confidant, his compassion isn't the most visible characteristic that he displays.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

He's really a nice guy as well. But my ritual post is about the girl I love.

But do you love her like Labrysfag loves Labrys?

It's literally impossible to decide between Takemi, Kawakami, or Haru.

You feel a familiar chill...

Thou art I yadda yadda
Some thing some thing strengthen bond
The /pg/ social link of the hermit arcana grew to rank 5!

Well I do love her. I want to marry her and do things with her that involve our human bodily functions, and I probably also don't want either of us to be robots. So yes and no.

>Ryuji during his introduction/awakening:
>based self-aware crusader who knows that even though everything was taken from him, he can still do good in the world even if it means he may die trying

>Ryuji during his confidant:
>chill motherfucker who knows how people think and is fully willing to work behind the scenes to help people he cares about knowing he'll never receive praise for it

>Ryuji during the rest of the game:
>HEY I'M A PHANTOM THIEF! WHY CAN'T WE JUST TELL EVERYONE WE'RE PHANTOM THIEVES SO I CAN GET LAID LMAO

Fucking Atlus I swear

Yeah Ryuji's only problem is he is the only normal kid. KID.
Joker is a blank slate
Ann is normal too but shes a hot girl so people tolerate her stupidity
Makoto, yusuke, and futaba dont act their age at all, they act like adults.
Haru had no personality written.
Ryuji in persona 4 would have been the best character.

>Futaba acts like an adult
Stopped reading there

If anything, Futaba acts 5 years younger.

>Yeah Ryuji's only problem is he is the only normal kid. KID.

What made it frustrating was that he started off as a vindictive kid, rapidly became built up as one of the most believable, yet based party members in the franchise, and then utterly and inexplicably collapsed as a character for memes.

>Makoto, yusuke, and futaba dont act their age at all, they act like adults.

Fucking this.

>game is about punishing muh shitty adults
>everyone in the party sans the smelly neet and mid-game Ryuji act like 25 year-olds
>Their big burn on Akechi is that he's acting like a kid (they weren't wrong, but it's still terrible writing).

tae is literally best girl, haru is a close second, kawakami is used goods

>It's a Newspaper Club Member isn't a slink episode

>Don't worry, Joker. From now on, I'm going to be taking care of you.

JUST
U
S
T

Real talk though, Kawakami's dialogue at the end of Valentine's Day does things for me.

Same.

what things

>MARIN
>FUCKING
>KARIN

Teen spinoff when Tae

What does Futaba’s room smell like?

So who is the best girl from p3fes?

Joker/Makoto
Ryuji/Ann
Yusuke/Futaba
Akechi/Haru

These are the ideal couples

I don’t care if she’s eternally associated with Fuukafag and his autism, Fuuka is actually a very pretty girl.

>her face when I'm not in bed yet
Night Personababs.

Best boy is actually best girl.

akechi/Haru will never cease to amaze me as being a ship in the first place seeing as how their personalities are so different you cant even play the "um but they compliment each other" card. akechi is a horrible character and deserves love from no one and nothing. at least the other 3 make some sense

Elizabeth

All of them

>akechi is a horrible character
so is Haru

Just finished off Shido and now in 12/1. I've got these confidants left to finish
>Makoto: 6
>Haru: 6
>Yusuke: 9
>Ann: 7
>Ryuji: 8
>Iwai: 7
>Shinya: 7
>Ohya: 6

What should I prioritize during the days? Focus on getting the partymembers up to 8 or get Shinya ASAP? Any tips?

It's the worst case scenario of "Pair the Spares"
Who in their right mind would think Haru would marry her father's killer

haru is a pure muffin. akechi is shadow the hedgehog pretending to be sonic for half the game

Opposites attract

>that many unfinished
what the fuck did you do all game? jerk off?
finish ryuji and ann, makoto if possible. the rest are worthless for the last dungeon

"this guy killed my dad so he could kill his dad but i like him because hes edgy and im not"
flawless

it's too late now, you should have prioritized not being a retard and wasting your time

Haru is still a horrible character.

Went a few too many times into mementos grinding and didn't complete Temperance/Fortune fast enough.

Should I ignore Shinya?

please don't talk that way about my wife

>he doesnt want to own a small coffee shop with haru and live out into old age with her
shinya does literally nothing since you only use guns on like 5 enemies and the first rank of his arcana is the only one you need to knock down rares.
>went into mementos too many times
did you only kill like 4 things before leaving each time?

She's stereotypically adorable, has fluffy hair, and is trapped in a metaphorical prison being the daughter to a rich businessman. People will love her no matter what since she's the 'rescue me!' type, it only helps that she has got a girly sense of fashion, is meek, and likes girly stuff like gardening.

Haru is like cannon fodder for the cute stereotype

and theres literally nothing wrong with that