/gw2g/

/gw2g/ is it dead? Did the spammer win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q1Wp2ASqyxI
youtube.com/watch?v=nt-AxAqlrOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the term "monkey wrench" is regional. There are people who finished the game who probably still don't understand why using the monkey on the bolt worked.

The game drops so many hints to it being the case that I really don't see how she isnt.

it's 51,27% (50,51% in masters) on shadowlog

git gud really

there is a distinct lack of fanfiction about racing in the mass effect universe

I'll surprise you then
No worries, my Pawn and I have been melting down Eliminators for ages so I'm sure I have a billion to spare.

Sunset riders?

literally the worst girl in the witcher universe. even being the main romance interest of geralt in the first two games isn't enough to redeem her

Just Waifu2x it.

Good. Stick around.

And don't forget to do genocide.

nothing more fun that knowing you're gonna die to a dot while your health pot is on cd. slowly watching that health bar drop agonizingly low before you finally fall over dead.

that's because you're a triple nigger.

Fire (G&W game) was actually remade into Earthworm Jim 2 Puppy Love. The original was better.

Egg (another G&W game) was highly popular in the soviet region, the characters were replaced by Nu Pogodi characters. Addictive little game it was.

The floor needs more cola stains

I found a copy at Goodwill for $4. And then I found another somewhere else for cheap. I can't remember where, but it was probably Goodwill. Now I have three copies.

That is a shame

>tfw you only recognize some characters because you've fapped to them but never actually played any of their games

>/pol/ is co-opting a dead meme that 'murkans have given up because it expressed only their defeat

>M-muh opinion.

sotd youtu.be/Q1Wp2ASqyxI

why do you like a confirmed slut?

PAL SNES controllers also have the red/yellow/green/blue buttons.

in theory code injection could be cheating. but obviously their anti-cheat is overly simplistic and just getting everything.

This one of my all time favorite video game OST pieces. I really wish Sega would include it in the Puyo Puyo Tetris playlist.

It looks like it comes over a hill, then falls into an abyss.

So whats the general concensus on upgrading Guidance? Should that be higher or lower priority than Speed/Attack/DD/Deflect ___?

In one of the missions you can find a big pile of unopened letters and stuff, if you examine it it tells you that most of them appear to be bills, which might be for the pletora of props and things the Conductor blows up with each shot.

Hey they need something to make up for all the time spent dodging giant aoe attacks

honestly I couldnt deal with the combat in ff14 in the long run. story is completely shit in the entire base game, gets better in HW, no idea about stormblood as I gave up probably not even halfway through (before you go to the asian areas).

Everyone's definition of bloat is relatively consistent, I'm sure. It's what falls under that definition that's going to be different.

>finally get into gw2 after dropping it on release
>no one to talk about it with because the threads are either non existent or filled with spam

is it possible to create a good looking human male in this game?

PSX
It was the first XMB device.

>

I love the G&W Gallery series. II or III was one of the few GB games I had growing up, so I played that shit out of it, even though the save battery was dead. I'm a huge fan of Greenhouse [CLASSIC] and Egg [MODERN].

also there's a lot of bugs
I remember the translation team have a forum full of bug reports amd promise to take care off
years latter the forum is down and they never fixed anything

Why is Link's hair pink in this game??

If Kars really was an all knowing Ultimate life form, how come he didn't know that air freezes in space?

Because Joseph is best JoJo.

Yak Subaruuuuuu

@ebiebieshrimp

The Institute = South Korea
Sinths = South Koreans

As a side effect of my improved spread function, when a monsters explode, the gibs are much better spread and it's totally hilarious.

t. Metroidfag

I can't wait for DDR in downtown Luoyang

What's the issue? It's not that hard, you fucking baby.

Laughable

why is everyone acting as if this is atrocious? it's far from bad

I have been, marketing rides and the park constantly. As soon as any new guests come in they leave before going on anything

have you not played the game

he's fugging with saya all day now, celica is ded

There's been a lot of insisting like that in other threads. Sorry for my tone, it all seemed odd. But still genuinely curious which games you like.

tfw I paid $10 for my 0130 and $2 for each of my 0136s just a few years ago. It's fucking insane what people are paying for shit these days.

stop with the re7 threads. i'm starting to regret buying evil within 2 instead of this

Fuck you for wanting more """comedy""" garbage quests.

Gays not welcome

>stays in the air for the majority of the fight
>spits on you followed by a nosedive for an instant kill stunlock
Fuck Sinh.

You can either use shekels or get Loki uni to mythic

It surely does so in OS2, bashing down the croc that fast would be a lot harder, and Lucian smacking Braccus to death in two rounds is also pretty unlikely considering his low crit chance.

I agree, I'm so glad that AMB lets us have so many closet items that contain Astro

Masochistic idols.

I'm in Ontario and it was like $99 new. You got a deal.

Could be Breath of Fire 3 then, as Teepo's sprite look rather girly.

How autistic am I? I do my own meme cups so my fake teams can have their own history.

Grinding some OJ and procrastinating something I actually need for work.

We've had a few.

Oh shit, I was busy building stuff and neglected my park.

Of course you have no regrets, YOU'RE A FUCKING FORUM DAD!

Not yet, I need to see the shitshow Blizzard is trying to do with Overwatch first

this implies bungee ever produced something of value

the answer is obviously dice by the way

Looks nice and suits kfm a fair bit

It would've been good if that effect was on a Great Moth retrain.

I'm gonna be around for at least another four hours or so user, and I'm sure there's other people that love this general as much as I do!!

>prepick anubalisk
>my team bans anub
>haha sorry thought it was dehaka

He probably can't even get it up.

fine
make a lobby and post the search ID

GREND.... DAAHHDDDhehhhh
FLEENTSTONES?????

Explain, I don't want to assume that you're retarded but your comments forbids me from reaching that conclusion.

I can understand that, from the single player perspective it was a bit small scale.

I love these type of developer insight videos
youtube.com/watch?v=nt-AxAqlrOo

So how come you guys love Lirik so much? He's posted every thread

Life Insurance money

>inb4 100 fags

Critics are way way more critical on Mario than they are Zelda.

did his eye surgery go wrong

Well I'll be damned, I guess I'm gay.

It's been 9 minutes. You can do it user

Is this a stealth /int/ thread?

ammo is so scarce on that wild west map its just frustrating

Nah, i didn't bother

Thanks for pointing it out

Crafting revamp WHEN

I never got the appeal. if you just want to look at naked anime girls, you've got hentai for that.

>shard

>one screengrab represents the percentage of an entire countries armed forces.

Dig up, stupid.

Wow it's like every banner exists to make money or something, what a new and shocking revelation

I'm not convinced Hanzo is real, it's just 3 ninjas

People this stupid don't exist

is there a discord thread for this yet?

Mister Rister the Sister Fister.

It's kind of annoying because it adds on to my damage on the generator it feels. Is ch.4 noticeably more hp?

Oh.

Then yea, you're fucked lol.
Gamepad does not help that much with this one too.

meant as a reply to