League of Legends General - /lolg/

>Eysongive.us

Old memes edition

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EMqpe7dX-ste-still-sucks-riot-you-know-what-you-have-to-do?comment=000a000800000003000000030000
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/6/62/JinxStarGuardian.attack01.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to deflower AND impregnate the Lunari in the same night.

>tfw no qt petite gf

I love Lissandra!

post-rework, zyra's plants are both more fragile and shorter lived (which is why i find it funny people complained about zyra during league of mages but not before even though she was far more consistent (and a bit stronger imo) pre-rework). you can't do camps if it takes you longer than 5 seconds to do them (as it would on a first clear). zyra jungle is completely dead.

i have no reason to believe brand jungle can't work, but his damage before level 3 is worse than it used to be because a lot of his damage got shifted to a 3-combo passive.

Do you think Korea will ever import a western player?

inb4 xth for syndra

Reminder that the void monsters will only ever care for each other and other monsters! Humans are excluded!

Girls loving girls!

xth for brittany posting

I want her to sacrifice my seed and my blood to the moon.

I wanna cuddle Jinx and see her get a new skin at some point

What's your favorite skin(s)?

My vote is SG Syndra. Void pregnancies are likely accelerated by magic.

Is a sin.

SG Jinx is the best skin in the game

>Implying that you need anything other than SG Jinx
Best lines in the game as well.

this Christmas I believe in rito

Final Boss Veigar because it is the only way to make Veigar playable

how successful do you think this is for him?

so easy to piss off silver surfers

>Parries your knock up
Try again!

Which champion did you fap to today, /lolg/?

All the Star Guardians getting mass-impregnated by a bunch of Void Monsters.

>Still forcing this shitty meme

What about all the Void monsters getting impregnated by other void monsters?

When is C9 playing?

I don't want to miss our based CHINK slayers. I can't believe they won a best a best of 3 against an asian team but it was definitely worth staying up for.

WHO WANTS TO WRITE ME SOME GUROSMUT INVOLVING A QT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS GIRL KILLING ME?
ama im bored

I want to be murdered by diana!

why haven't you killed yourself yet, boodrum?

>Posting from a universe where Sneaky used Barrier

SG is weird to me the autos feel off and I personally prefer cold colors, not say its bad its just one of my rarer skin picks for her. It can be endearing though and is a wonderful skin none the less.

Comfy over sized sweater Jinx sounds amazing

>meme
>implying this doesn't happen everytime you lose in Invasion

if you're so into getting killed you probably can set something up over the internet. people have done it before.

I love Camille

is there a v discord?

Found this on r*ddit; Riot Maplenectar wants to get rid of Sightstone

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EMqpe7dX-ste-still-sucks-riot-you-know-what-you-have-to-do?comment=000a000800000003000000030000

Supports BTFO

Sorry Fiora, you've been juked; I do kegels.

>Knocks her up

>cant trade
>cant cc
>cant poke
>try again!
>too slow!
>maybe next time!
>get sick of her shit
>leave lane
>she follows you around and constantly keeps tabs of your movements and build
What could this mean?

>If we nerf Censer supports will just rush Sightstone first again
>is that really better?

I didn't want to believe Riot staff were silver shitters but at last I truly see.

I want to sleep on Vi's dirty pillows.

Why does Miss Fortune like butt stuff?

She uses what she has. She's into everything.

He's not talking about optimization, retard.
He's talking about the ideal state of item balance. Keyword "ideal".

Everything?

What would that make of SG Ahri then?

Everything

i really hope this guys isn't in chagre of balance

Support being a boring visionbot isn't better though.

In a world where the vision item isn't the best item in the game to rush, balance is all kinds of fucked up. His ideal balance seems to be "everything's a clusterfuck because nobody can see each other because wards? what are those?"

Is malphite good to climb with?

fug man that picture gets to me so much. She just looks so cozy and cute

>tfw Jinx will never put on one of your oversized sweaters and cuddle with you in bed after a session of lovemaking

Therein lies the problem of vision being the best thing in the game. But you don't fix the "vision is king" design problem by implementing gold funnelling, which is what Censer is: The support and the ADC both farming solely for the ADC's benefit.

>diamond 5
look a this kid

>that tiny baby hand and retarded anatomy in general
>this is an artist that makes 70k per month via patreon

I'm not necessarily agreeing with his ideal world but his stance seems to pretty clearly be one where there are alternative methods of getting vision such that sightstone isn't such a necessity that it crowds out other early support purchases.

Also I'm pretty sure the good majority of opinions I hear on the subject are in favor of optimal pro play being more of a clusterfuck so that game aren't so horribly dull to watch.

>ywn hear her as she sleeps she'll never whisper your name lovingly while being in mid dream.

yeh but i am of the female(female) verity, which ppl say we suck, but the truth is, im the 1% of league as a whole, and better than 98% of lolg

:)

>tfw no Evelynn gf

I would kill just to hear the sound of her soft breathing while asleep

trannies don't count

Why would you want your gf to be the most impure of them all?

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/6/62/JinxStarGuardian.attack01.ogg

>2k17
>Not having a purification fetish

Yeah, except no. If you have vision items, they're always going to be optimal because knowing where your enemy is influences play, and this influence gets much stronger the higher elo you are. One deep ward (cost FREE) can potentially get you Dragon, Baron, a tower, a kill, maybe even multiple of the above. There simply aren't items that pay dividends of that magnitude in the game.

The thing about vision is that because you can only place a maximum of 4 wards assuming you don't go full retard and buy blue trinket as support, the whole team has to contribute in some form to vision. The support can do the majority, but I think that's a good thing. If you aren't mechanically good at your champion as support, or if you are new to your champions, you are still relevant to your team through vision control. The Ardent Censer first rush is lame because your job then becomes just to become more of the ADC's bitch than it already is - it reduces the class to being ADC's power spike instead of still having its own identity.

I have depression.

>open redundant ticket about stupid shit for (You)s
>gets answered with mildly willing people
>open ticket to bitch about a literal multiple month issue
>get month of help with no resolution and just close it myself because theyre shit
>open ticket playing victim while shitbuilding on singed
>realize the gas on colourblind mode isnt correct
>pretend to be colourblind
>problem fixed literally moments after ticket is closed (it really is hard to see for what its worth)
>new option to report players in support section
>fill it out mid game and send
>gets addressed before game is over
>dont get any punishment if im doing super shit if i play victim enough
cheat the system boys, youll learn how fun it is

first 5 decides what shit i ask riot. ive asked about vastyans laying eggs and how much semen a yordle can hold in their womb, but what else?

>Not just appreciating the thick thighs and a view of Ahri's lewd panties
Gaaaaay.

Ask if SG Jinx and SG Lux have bashed clams yet

Yes.
He's good in the jungle too

Yordles should be sat on

Take a shower, wash yourself thoroughly. Then do some jumping jacks to raise your endorphins. This will not cure your depression, but it will help you get back onto a regular sleep schedule which is the beginning of fixing the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0

Tell them your friend on a mongolian basket weaving forum wants to ask Jinx on a date and is wondering the best way to do it

>Not just appreciating the thick thighs and a view of Ahri's lewd panties
It's been done better by other artists though.

>Ezreal: Everyone needs to group mid
>TF: R (Destiny) - Ready
>Ezreal: TF you need to group
>Ezreal: TF PLEASE GROUP
gas the NA server.

So, are you telling me that Zyra will be meta again and I could oneshot dumb Adcs again?

Finally :3

so essentially you're trying to find validation by bragging to your special friends club aka a tibetan knitting forum. that to me is as pathetic as someone whining about being unable to get out of silver. attentionwhoring by virtue of existing without providing anything of value on top of that. I don't know why I took the time to write this down so I guess I'm upset with the society providing the circumstances to accept that kind of behaviour. fuck off, tranny.

After seeing someone say something about jungle Zyra last thread I decided to experiment with it a bit to see if it could work. Tested on PBE since I don't own her on my main. Seems decent enough. Not the most experienced with jungling squishier champs (mostly prefer bruisers and tanks but it seemed fun and I love off meta picks). Unlike something like jungle Heimer or Malzahar you don't need to worry about juggling aggro cause with the exception of raptors your plants run out of time before they die letting your clear be a bit healtier. Tho you do need to worry about kiting camps like you're Ezreal or Nidalee to remain as healthy as possible while trying to not reset gromp for the third time.

Took a biscuit in my masteries thinking the jungle might be a bit too rough for Zyra but it wasn't needed. Didn't really go anything note worthy in runes outside of absolute focus. Might try celerity over it in the future. Kind of wish arcane comet worked on jungle monsters.

It's ya boi and he's my favorite champion

>If I use the smudge tool on these faces enough, people won't notice I'm shit at drawing facial expressions!

She's already able to do that.

the dumb part is that you have retarded ADCs who don't know what they're doing.

>Darius bottom lane
What the fuck is this bullshit?

>uncles funeral today

I
AM
HYPE
AS
FUCK

i better get something worthwhile on that 5 if this is the best you can come up with

>zed destroys your ward halfway across the map
>go under inhib tower
>teleports behind you
>spins
>instant death
>teleports out
why is there hexdrinker but no counter to ad babbies?

All he was saying is that instead of shield and heal bots support become vision bots instead.

zhonyas?

>Implying that girls loving girls isn't worthwhile

>asking about lesbians in a more progressive riot iteration
not worthwhile. make a good question to ask in a support ticket

Ask them about the size and semen production of Soraka's horse genitals

ask them if yorick has a thing for the maiden

why do tear of the goddess and the items that build out of it not have mana regen?
they build out of faerie charm but there's no mana regen, that's bullshit

>40 minutes in
>enemy only has 1 nexus tower left
>all our towers up
>tristana 3 shots our team
>instantly push our base and lose before we spawn

>Did you know: There is a garden is Southern Ionia where plants consume memories

NEW IRELIA LORE????

>not ending before tristana comes online
dumb frogposter

ask them if Kled has ever "experimented" with other male yordles

So can I pick Jhin again without being reported?