Get back at buyer

Long story short had a buyer who got an item delivered and said it was damaged.

It wasn't and they sent a message and left negative feedback right away and opened a case with PayPal

I issued the refund but they told blantant lies in the email and clearly wanted an item for free. I had already left positive feedback

1. Can I change it
2. How do I fuck this person's shit up for their seller account?
3. Anyway to cost them money. I know what they are selling. I don't want any of their items as they're shit so no benefit in ordering and saying I didn't get it as they're no use to me

do you have their address

Yes

here's a (bump) for (you)

You

Faggot

Create a bunch of dummy accounts and continually harass them, leave terrible reviews on their page.

Also since you know their adress, order a bunch of pizzas and taxis to their house at all hours of the night. Hell you could probably hire a contractor or a landscaping company to go to their house over the phone if you were convincing enough

Hey bro if u got a problem with me we can take this outside the thread like some gentlemen or we can get into some need shit

ebay sellers can't leave negative feedback anymore

even forcing them to ship back the item just means they can smash it and then send it to you

literally all you can do is drive to their house and murder them

I know a guy who did this and got two tip truck loads of blue rock dumped on another guys immaculate front lawn and left him with a bill of a few thousand dollars

EBay as a seller fucking sucks for these reasons

it didn't use to be like this

just call up ebay and explain the situation. if you arent a cuck, theyll understand and try to resolve the matter.

Well how far away do they live from you?

6/8

Tried

They are retard customer services who barely speak English.

Did fucking nothing
Customer has the right to complain. Even if there negative feedback is incorrect and libelous

this is true, and these days they're leaving notes on your account so when you call back they'll know why you called before.

Bro if you see this, don't bother selling at a large scale with ebay. The buyer is always right on ebay apparently. Ebay is fucking retarted and even if you're right or wrong they will always go to the buyers side.

Sounds similar to the stupid fucking law that insists "the driver is ALWAYS at fault if a pedestrian is hit"

Ebay is just like that because there is so many more individual buyers than sellers.They know that one little thing where a buyer gets fucked over and gets their story on the 6pm ((("news"))) , eBay loses business and reputation, but if they fuck over a seller no one cares.

>List item for $500
>Best Offer option
>$150
It's honestly not worth even giving a best offer option because people just take the piss.

>Sell item
>Leave feedback once it's been delivered
>No feeback received 2 weeks later
Probably 80% of buyers (in my experience) don't leave feedback. Even if they're sellers themselves.

>Sell item for $500
>Paypal instantly take their fee
>eBay takes their hefty cut
>Probably eaten the delivery cost as well because buyers are stingy and prefer free p&p

I'm not sure how people make a living out of eBay anymore. The fee's are high, the margins are fine and the buyers are cheap. I've sold a few things on there but it's not worth it in the long run. Definitely wouldn't make a habit of it.

Sorry OP, shit sucks.

>buyers get tons of protections, to the point where as a seller I cant even get my money until they get the item
>sellers have to live on the trust system, since buyers can easily claim to never receive an item or a damaged item and ebay always takes their side.

>List item for $500
>Best Offer option
>$150

And then when you decline they'll send you an angry message like "WTF? Why did you put best offer on then?" I don't know retard, maybe because I thought if it doesn't sell for a month and you want a 10 buck discount then maybe I'd be willing to take it, not for me to play autism number games with somebody whose never actually haggled in real life before.

This is why people need to go to BitBay market. It's designed so that both buyers AND sellers are responsible if shit fucks up. You'll never get screwed by buyers because they'll just screw themselves in the process.

Yeah dude it's fucked.

>Sold item for $250
>Paypal balance of $220
>Wait 2 weeks to get $220
>Ebay takes another $25 1 week later
>postage cost $10
>Buyer demands refund because they ordered the wrong thing
>I tell buyer to send item back
>The buyer says they sent item back
>I issue refund
>At this point i'm $60 down from all the fees and postage costs and shit
>Never receive item back
>Ebay doesn't give a fuck
>down $310

Well faggot. What is it??????

PFFFFFFFFFF. (Muh asphault driveway) cause i jewed a troll. Git it son!

AHAHA. $10 PER TON GIVE OR TAKE. QUARRY GUY HERE. THST SHIT IS FUNNY! my buddy lives on a dirt road alone. Fucked with him and dumped a load of screenings on it ina pile

Try driving a semi... fucking DOT FOREVER KEKS

It's honestly ridiculous. Like what did you think was going to happen? I was gonna give you a 70% discount? Fuck off. Then like you say if you make a counter offer they continue to take the piss.
>$150?
>No, $490
>$152?
>No, $485
>$156?
>No, $470 is the lowest I can go
>$160?
>h-hello?

In that situation I definitely would have witheld the refund until I had received the return item. Unless there's a time limit from when they initiate the refund process, I don't know. I've never had to deal with that shit. I've only ever had positive experiences with eBay really since joining in 2005 despite my complaining.

Whilst we're on the subject, FUCK PAYPAL!
>You have received $500
>Want your money now?
>FUCK YOU. ON HOLD FOR A MONTH.
>Perhaps try adding a tracking number to release the funds early
>Add tracking number
>Confirmed delivered a couple of days later
>Still have to wait a month for my money anyway

How fucking drunk were you when you posted all this shit

Ebay seller here.

Call Ebay until they fix the issue.

I had the same thing happen to me, and after calling Ebay 3 times I have no negative feedback, and buyer did not get a refund. Still a perfect score on feedback.

Just gotta harass those indians man.

To be fair if you're open for offers you should expect low balls. You don't have to accept it. Some people might if they're trying to get rid of it quick for cash