How to predict cryptocurrency bubbles?

How to predict cryptocurrency bubbles?

What shitcoins should I buy now to make profit within a week? A month?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anambroid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iconomi and edgeless.
its hard to tell when it will fall, it is easier to tell when it will grow. based on experience

Monitor level, intensity, and proportion of trades
Keep an eye on all the chatter
Which have had some of the biggest gains and losses in the past day, or week?

>Monitor level, intensity, and proportion of trades
How to interpret that information?

>Keep an eye on all the chatter
Where? Bitcointalk?

>Which have had some of the biggest gains and losses in the past day, or week?
Should I invest in biggest gainers or losers?

Bump

Search for good crypto trader on twitter, follow his advice on what coin to buy. Take conservative profit of 5% - 10% and dont forget to put stop loss at 5%.

I've been doing it for years and I have triple digit BTC now.

Real advice, kudos

This desu. Making 5% is easy and it adds up faster than waiting for a moon ride

You don't predict them, you create them. Just ask your sugar daddy for some pocket change.

thanks.

can you give some names of these good crypto traders?

LEPEN
MILO
CBX

Last one long-term first two short-term

Surely it can't be as simple as SIMPLY having the patience to wait and see the choices of the big players unfold. Surely there's a catch? Or are you saying all you do is keep an eye and ear on what the big names tend to agree on most and then take modest gains, not getting too greedy and just riding this wave for a couple years until you've accumulated enough? Is that really all you've had to do? The only price ypu paid was time and patience?

Was the Madman doxed??

I think he was just phishing for people dumb enough to send him info about their wallets.

(His emails response's were instant/canned statements.)

The choice is yours user, you want to get massive gain in a short term?

Then ride the waves when P&D happened, make sure you know when to stop and not end up holding the bag.

The key to trading is not about making money, it's actually about NOT LOSING money.

Im autistic though so that may help me a bit because I see trading similar to playing sim games.

Probably true, but it's so boring to focus on not losing money

I figured it was literally this easy, but have been doing the market analysis on my own. I'm not losing, but I'm only pulling maybe 1-2% a week. I keep fucking myself by pulling out too early and missing major news. I was trading with around 1200 PIVX for like 10 days, and sold yesterday literally hours before it shot up 20%. What the fuck. I need a senpai to look to, but I have no idea who's shilling who with these crypto tweeters.

BURST is a good altcoin.

Who is this man? He looks exactly like me if I had that haircut and a slightly different face shape.

Names?

>Names?
Names?

>>Names?
>Names?
Names?

>Make your own cryptocurrency
>Advertise it on Veeky Forums, make a general
>Sell it when enough people bought it
>Repeat

GRS is the only shitcoin worth looking at, like everyone is saying , research the coin not the hype

a lot of times if a high volume coin is nearing a 24h low buy up and you'll be able sell off at 5%-10% in a few hours

>research the coin not the hype
I disagree tons of good coins have gone the wayside. And tons of shit coins have risen because of hype
*cough* eth

Yeah a lot alternate between 10% up or 10% down.
I guess it depends on your strategy too, buy and hold a bunch of shitcoins and hope they go big or try to skim small amounts of profit. The latter is definitely less exiting and more consuming.

Someone POST some twitter gurus !! F U C K

still trying to figure out where the fuck my BAY or BTC went as i no longer have the BAY but i don't have the BTC that i should have profited from either.

what the fuck happened?

Names? Sources? Twitter accounts? Brazzers accounts!

My god name something.

DGB (DigiByte) has been accumulated over the last few months but never pumped hard.
Is in the process of adopting SegWit.
I bought 0.2 BTC worth of DGB.

>week
Everything will rise when Buttcoin dips back down
>month
GameCredits

hyyyyype

Did the sell execute? They might be in reserve until you cancel the order.

LEPEN
MILO
CBX

both those orders filled while I was asleep so I couldn't have canceled them, shit doesn't add up. nothing is in reserve, its like my BAY just disappeared and their support desk is giving me generic bullshit answers

One of few crypto trader I follow :
twitter.com/anambroid

>what are the other few?
>why not name them all?
>why so mean?
>WHY DID THE GODDAMN MUSLIMS ATTACK STOCKHOLM?!

RISE is a pretty good bad for this month. (buy at Bittrex)

RISE got dumped to the ground recently, people were calling scam and lots of panic sells. But it appears it's not a scam, the shitty lead dev is fired and they got a better one and slowly trust is regaining. ICO price was 2200, it's now cheap for 450 and it will with almost certainty reach ICO price again.

Also a rich ICO investor wants to pump it back soon

Dunno then, that sucks. What site, bittrex?
Bitch at them on twitter or something more public until they fix it.
I guess check there's no withdrawal (if your account was hacked).