ASX: Australian Stock Exchange Thread

What are you holding or looking at buying? Any tips? Discuss here.

>MLS shill promised to stop posting here for a while, lets hope he keeps his word

This is now also a General Aussie business and investment thread. This should give us a bit more traffic to keep these threads active
Stop letting these threads die reeee

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinebrokersaustralia.com.au/stock-broker/
hotcopper.com.au/threads/re-bcl-saga.3351828/#post-23985810
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right now i'm holding QIN and RMX. Just getting back into trading after my first go at it last year with PLS.

I'm feeling pretty good about QIN as I bought near the bottom of the dip and it's only closed higher and higher since then. Also, a takeover seems to be in the works so I am confident that I could see a decent profit made on it.

Not too sure on RMX though. I bought at 0.033 a few days back, now it's sitting at 0.032. I suppose it'l go up enough for me to dump it at a net gain when drilling results are announced shortly, but i'm not all too sure.

Anyone eyeing up something interesting atm?

I'm interested in EMC and SOR.

Are there any NZfags here? Maybe NZX stuff could be covered here too.

Just glanced over their financial reports. Both companies seem to have a strong board and good equity position. However, are you confident in the viability of their stated projects? Are you looking for short term gains, or long term? They've both dipped a fair bit in the last six months.

Lots of red today in the dotbong scene.
If MMJ or AC8 go under 0.500 I might buy back in.
Still holding MXC with some promising announcements about their production capabilities.

TPM could gain back some ground after layoffs.

Anyone watching anything interesting?
Speculation on the bongstocks?

I've had a quick look at them. From what I can see EMC are looking at deals in China. I'm invested in KPO at the moment who are doing similar things in China at the moment, so depending on how they go I might give them a look in. SOR look worthwhile if they can pull off their goals.
I'm not interested in short term gains and I'm trying to look for companies that everyone wishes they got onto earlier (like everyone). They can dip just because they're not putting up announcements, that happens regularly.

Hmm. I should have sold mmj the day after the trading freeze.

Am I going to lose it all, user? I think I bought in the mid .60s .

Well, probably this dotbong thing has more to go.

It depends how much you have invested and whether you are willing to hold, I would hold for 6 months and see what happens with the medical licensing in Aus.
Also, watch the decisions happening in Canada around recreational use over the next year.

If it goes below .300 due to negative announcements I would cut my losses there.

Apparently on the 10th the Canadian government will release the framework on legalisation.

Unless you have something else you absolutely want to invest in hold RMX.
I might be bias because I'm holding but they started drilling recently, if the results are positive you can sell at a good profit, I'm confident it will break the 0.040 if they release good news about the drillings.

Any ideas as to when the announcement will be?

Where's the bitch that accused me of shilling A2M?

Yeah, I'm not gonna sell RMX. I'm not skittish. Someone like that won't last long in trading, I think. I'd like to sell in the 5-6c range, but I'll accept a 4-5c as that seems more realistic at present.

In for RMX dis gon be big. Sell everything you own, remortgage the house and buy RMX

No joke, how big it gonna get senpai? In your opinion ofc. Sentiment translate into results in the market

Why do I feel like this is going to be another mls

It may well be, but I think that if you got in at 0.02-0.03 you may come out unscathed because that tends to be its historical price. MLS has just been all over the place for the past year.

Would you get in at .032?

That's what I got in at, but I am not an authority. That would be a case of the blind leading the blind so DYOR

>DYOR
yeah ofc, I appreciate your input though. While I've got you here, what is it exactly that makes Veeky Forums think it's about to boom?

They've got a few land acquisitions, the most important of which is a holding in Utah that is suspect to have high-grade lithium brine in it. It has geologically been compared to the clayton valley, which contained lots of brine. They begin drilling in a short amount of time (been some delays) and results are projected to eventuate in the next few weeks/months, which should lead to a decent price spike.

Cheers mate, thanks

furthermore, if commercial grade Lithium is found after the drilling tests, RMX is entitled to 51% ownership of the project for just 250 grand (they have pretty good equity, so this money is not an issue.) In the future, they may be able to obtain up to 80% of the project. So the potential is well and truly there.

Anyone had a look at LPE? strata community energy supplier that is growing rapidly and ahead of schedule. Potentially reaching cash flow positive in the next 6 months. Seems to have found strong support at $0.02.
A trend reversal appears to be starting to kick off. Should hopefully accelerate in the next week with the January Operational update (how many new facilities have signed up).

>Mesoblast limited MSB
Has been a nice little earner in my portfolio over the last few months.
Steady growth every time I look.
Thoughts?

I would hold until Malinkrodt finalize their deal, honestly look at this one as a long term investment.

On dat AGY hype train bois. Thx to the poster a few weeks ago that shilled them

Annoying how quickly these die. Even with pretty frequent posting.

>There are people in this thread who still own MLS and are yet to buy RMX
Do you like being poor?

thoughts on CTM?

Lel, is now the time to sell? $3 seems like it's peak for now. I 500 bought at $2, wish I bought more...

It will dip, but i have been told from someone who directly works with the company and owns millions of shares that it will settle between $7-10. He isnt sellimg slany of his shares until then

Who /hatesbots/ here? So frustrating to see an sp constantly pushed down by like 6 shares sold below the offer price. GGG is plagued by this right now.

Yea they are annoying. Must be benefiting someone with how rampart they are across markets.

Anyone holding CAD?
Up 100% so far, hoping it'll turn into a solid medium term gainer.

RMX holders, are you planning long term hold, or selling after the announcement, assuming it's positive news?

I hope it goes up, i've been holding 50k shares at 0.040 for months now I really want to get out and invest in A2M

I neglected to buy it when it was at 2.10 because i try to keep a minimum amount in my account just in case, now i feel like my hearts been ripped out

Another week of worrying about shares and work and life. A few hours and I can escape this fucking warehouse. I'm going to hide in my flat and play total war and watch Netflix all weekend. If these god damn Eskimos would approve GGG then maybe I could go into permanent hiding.

Thinking about buying some pls, it's been hovering around 42-44 cents lately. Anyone currently holding?

Bump for the lads

3mill in the bank.
More drilling at Manindi to not only increase the Zinc resource, but to also confirm the added bonus of Cobalt and Lithium at Manindi, 3 for 1.

From the annual report talking about Manindi, "The project is located on three granted mining licences." So once this resource proves to be economical, which from the looks of things shouldnt take too much more drilling, then its full steam ahead, start digging it up, no lengthy wait for approvals like where many other companies get stuck at for years.

Im kinda new here, but why is MLS hated so much? Fundamentals seem decent to me

its hated because 1000 retards believed Veeky Forums shilling and jumped in en masse when it was at the top of a bubble, and now they're all in the red.

Maintaining till the last moment

But it's not like the company went under or anything, if they're still holding they haven't actually lost money.
Looking at their fundamentals there's no reason it shouldn't go back up

Bough EOS at 1.14. It's up to 2.78. SPACE LASERS TO THE MOON

a good amount of idiots jumped in for a quick buck and found themselves stuck, after waiting for 2-3 weeks they decided they rather sell at a loss and went after weed stocks or whatever the fuck.
Personally I don't hold MLS, but niggas selling at a loss you diserve it, what a fucking idiot, just fucking hold, It will go back up, people think want to invest and get 100% return in 1 week. You might get one of those once a while, but more oftern than not good companies won't go up for a while and it might frustrate you a bit, but eventually they go up if the fundamentals are there.

shit man, should have shilled it for us. Looks gud.

Well, go and buy some MLS, cocksmoker.

Nah, I actually do my research before buying memes.
I don't want my money tied down to a company that won't see any revenue for at least 3 more years.

>I don't want my money tied down to a company that won't see any revenue for at least 3 more years.
yeah, that's why I got out at a loss. My money was better off elsewhere. You're right ofc, those of us who jumped in did deserve it. I'll never make that same mistake again.

I Just want out :(

honestly all i'm saying is you guys fucked up with your expectations, but I so believe MLS, will go up again, it's very unlikely it will go any lower anyways, I would hold until some hype comes along and then sell at a point where I break even, Honestly there was no reason to sell at a lost unless you absolutely need that money, mls will see some movement upwards in the upcoming months.

just wait for deal with the saudis to go through. 2thamoon

D13 is another good ACT memestock that is yet to take off on a proper moon mission.

I just want to get rich :(

bump to keep this alive over the weekend!

What's our ASX predictions for the week ahead lads?
What are you holding or shilling?

Hoping for positive RMX drilling results in the near future. Fingers crossed.

The usual shit. MLS RMX SAS A2M

OK have a look at equ. Looks like a good speculation stock. It bounces between .130 and .155 on the regular.

I'm gonna go ahead and shill SAS for my niggas to get rich.
if ya'll niggas want to make money get in before the launch, which is happening in may, the price should dip in the upcoming weeks, do your research a find a good entry point, because if successful SAS will sky rocket, honestly I'm very confident the launch will be successful because the company they hired to put their satellites in orbit is perhaps the most experienced one in the private bussines and they haven't had an incident in close to a decade, just last year they launched a dozen satellites without issues, so this should be cake, if you find an entry point below 0.20 take it because SAS will go beyond 0.30 easily if the launch is successful in fact, SAS could become a very good long investment, wheter you're looking to profit off speculation or looking for a good investment defintely look into SAS.
Disclaimer: ya'll gambling on the launch being successful,if the satellites crash, well... SAS crashes too.

ILU
CIM
SDF
WHC

To watch over the next few days / week:
GOZ
BWP
STO
SKC

Think I'll just stick to my current investment plan. Which is not spec's but dividend bearing with an average above 5% returns. Boring, but safe and steady

More pings and pongs than a game of table tennis. Trading this would be a pain in the arse.

Bump for gains

'morning

We did it! we kept it alive for a weekend! Go us!

Who else /moon/ here?

what a stitch up

I have $800.
Is it worth investing into RMX or should I try to get more savings. It's like a $15 fee to make a trade.

You'll make a few hundred at least. What else can you use $800 for?

Good point, it's just sitting there anyway. Here goes nothing.

Make sure to keep us posted.

/bump

But BML or forever be poor

What price did you get in at my dude?

Why is no one talking about EOS/D13.

Bought EOS at $1.12 back in Nov 2016... its just broke past $3 today.

Bought D13 at $1.00 around same time.. It's at $1.45 with contract announcements imminent.

Lasering space junk and counter drone tech. Get excited.

correction: D13 announcement of sales agreement confirmed... was placed in trading halt today until wednesday.

Looks like the train is leaving the station lads.

How do you actually pay the tax on your capital gains come tax time? Where do you declare what you made?

spewing that I didn't get in on PRL at 2.6c when I had the chance

who do you guys use as your online broker?
I'm completely new to all of this

Commsec for me

Selfwealth is the cheapest. Commsec the most popular

>bought into GMC
>saw 35% increase in first couple weeks of holding
>feelsgoodman
>trading halt
>deal in indo fell over
>trading halt for next 4 months
>massive CR and huge dilution announced today

RIP my portfolio. I'm not even going to log in to see the P/L for the next few months.

Yeah, he's made some nice gains but you would have wanted to have sold today. He's gonna pull back somewhat before continuing north.

I use NABTrade, but Im with NAB so it was really easy to get setup

Owww... :(

There's another one too that I saw was very highly recommended (I think on this board) - I thought I had it bookmarked but I dont. I'll try and remember it if I can.

To me, I remember it looking very nice indeed.

Amscot was the one I was thinking of. Links from here:

onlinebrokersaustralia.com.au/stock-broker/

By the way, who here trades CFD's?

Guess you're all away trading CFDs

No problems boss, almost tripled my dollarydoos, just gotta hit 6c for that to happen but hopefully it creeps to 8-10 before next announcement

Got in at 0.033 and it just popped up to 0.034 a few hours later. Will sell once it hits 0.045

If it hits .045. If the results are shit god knows where it will end up

6000 when?

BML- Soon as a Ann comes through she will see light and will start to take shape on the sp very fast

Bump for friendship

hotcopper.com.au/threads/re-bcl-saga.3351828/#post-23985810

noixz?

With your accountant. Or tax agent. Or in the correct field online if you do it yourself