Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/SdMbaLbF
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeSoc_VxPuo
reddit.com/r/ARG/comments/71z2pt/doki_doki_literature_club_has_more_to_it_than_we/
reddit.com/user/lilmonix3/comments/78ib4r/pgjsmscjpplffd_gfmd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

OP did you really have to start the thread with that gif?

SAYORI!

Sounds spoopy as fuck. Now I'm afraid of ever playing it again.

It's a visual representation of the horrors of suicide, which directly links with the thread edition (suicide prevention.)
So yes, absolutely.

I'm really happy my anime gf Natsuki-chan doesn't die!

JUST

MONIKA

FUCKING

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

MONIKAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

mibulls sailcloth blindsight lifeline anan rectipetality faultlessly offered scleromalacia neighed catholicate!!!

Reminder Monika refers to you as "her boyfriend" meaning she rather wants you to be a boy.

Reminder that if you're a filthy dyke, Monika doesn't love you.

>It's not your fault, user.
>So please, stop blaming yourself.
>There was nothing you could have done.
>So please, forgive me for being selfish, user.

dumb bitch I already forgot about you lol

What are you doing to treat your depression?

How did hidden third eye references make their way into memes?

Browsing pictures of Monika!

Reminder that all the dokis are oki doki!

>all the dokis
So one

They should have included more Monika options that all end up in cockblocks, so that Monika recognizes you wanting to pick her at the end.

Daily reminder that Natsukilets are gay! Gay!

Posting about 2d girls on a mongolian basket weaving website.

Browsing Veeky Forums with Sayori!

>strong jawline
>wide face
>wide shoulders

has it occured to you that natsuki is just ugly

That's what I thought at first, but the other details suggest there's something more than just ugliness at work.

Having a steadily growing fascination with blood and pain and cuts with and thanks to Yuri!
Why can't I stop thinking about all this

Standing in shock after witnessing Yuri stab herself!
Watching her collapse on the floor, banging her head on a desk and moan as her life starts drain from her!
Seeing her body start to convulse for what you can only imagine are a number of reasons!
Feeling your pants tighten as the color drains from Yuri's face!
Giving her a deep, long kiss to return her feelings towards you!
Undoing your belt buckle and pulling down your pants, showing Yuri your fully erect penis in her last fleeting moments!
Seeing her eyes widen and hearing her give out a weak whimper while her face goes flush with what little blood she has left!
Undoing her blazer buttons and firmly pressing your finger against her bleeding wounds, eliciting reactions of pleasure and pain from her!
Pressing the head of your member against her lips, letting her kiss it to lubricate it with a mixture of spittle and blood!
Pulling down her skirt and panties to look at her neatly trimmed pubes!
Bracing for the moment with your penis gingerly pressed up against her wet vulva!
Quickly pushing it in past her hymen to beat against her uterus, causing as much pain as possible!
Watching her grit her teeth as you slam into her repeatedly, causing her blood to run faster!
Seeing her bleed out even faster and start to lose consciousnesses as you reach climax!
Pulling her in closer to keep her awake just a little longer and give her love bites on her neck!
Giving her one last big, loving kiss as she beings to succumb to her wounds!
Feeling her tongue feebly intertwine with yours as tears begin to well up in her quickly fading eyes!
Pressing deeper inside her to fill her with your semen for a loving goodbye!

no, all the dokis

These threads get worse one by one
I blame MatPat for this

same

You take that back RIGHT NOW

No no no no that's not it at all, you've got completely the wrong idea. Death and serious harm is a complete no go.

It's just the idea the feeling of cold metal warm blood and biting pain of sharing pain sharing blood that I just can't stop thinking about and I don't know why

Punching and kicking the shit out of Natsuki!
Calling her a disfigured uggo!

「Hungry for Heaven」
「Let it Bleed」
「Nowhere Man」
「Hanged Man」

I really want to see Sayori fuck a horse.

>Monika is one of my favorite beatles song
It's like it was meant to be

Depression isn't real you fucks, you're just "sad". You're sad, lonely, and too pathetic to make something of your lives, that' why you play these stupid waifushit games.

bait

Some people are going to fall for this, but I don't feel you've done enough work to deserve a (you)

Not if I beat your ass first!

Meant for

>Hardly ever cry
>Haven't cried in years
>Didn't cry when I had to put down my dog
>Started crying like a fucking bitch when the ending credits and song came on
What the fuck is wrong with me?

It's not bait if it's the truth.

Why does Monika specifically jumpscare streamers? Why not anyone else?

Apparently you value illusion of woman loving you over a dog.

There's a check for if you have recording programs running.

Because it's not fair that you're bringing in an audience that she can't see.

I know that but why

Because it's rude to have other people watch as she confesses to you.

I don't cry often, but when I think of things that I feel bad about not making me cry when I do finally cry, it makes me cry harder. The word cry has lost all meaning.

Dan knew it was going to be big with the youtube and twitch crowd. And it is. He was right. Smart Dan.

user please help. How do I focus on and find motivation to study? I just started my final highschool exams ( already 18, inb4 underaged) and these are the most important set of exams ever. How do I settle down and focus? I feel empty and demotivated from last week Friday (when I first completed this terror)

Also Natsukifag reporting in!

if you fail the exams or get a bad grade natsuki is going to call you a lobotomized dog shit eating moron

I wouldn't know since I dropped out years ago

Does she? What happens?

You can't...

Why does Monika refer to herself as a "high school devil" on twitter?

youtube.com/watch?v=aeSoc_VxPuo

This game has way too much hidden shit or random things that can happen for no reason at all

Teen girls memes

You force yourself to. You'll never get the motivation but you hammer it in. Kill your internet and study.- Start with ten minute sessions, five minute break, then work your way up to 30 minute sessions and 10 minute breaks.

Jesus christ that virtual hug gif. I'm going to die. I'm going to die of cute and it's not even my waifu doing it to me. Is this an affair?

>trap with pink hair and a cute fang
Wow Dan, how original.

For those that missed.
Thanks to the user that linked me Rev's stream, apparently this is 1/64 rare event during Act 2 and I managed to trigger it aswell.
I find this one extremely odd because even Monika gets fucked up somehow, I'm making a short list of what happens during the screen, in which happens when you try to boot up the game.
Best of luck if you want to trigger the event yourself, you'll need it.

>The screen starts saying END instead of the usual intro
>Not sure if it really was the cause but when I closed the game, Monika's face zoomed in and was the only thing in the screen and it crashed
>You can't seem to be able to click anything, all the menu buttons are completely gone
>The music sounds like the "breathing" music that happens at the very start of Act 2 Yuri's confession
>Sayori somehow is in there despise being after Monika deletes her, in which makes that screen all the more odd since she's there aswell

That needs to go to the wiki.

Speaking of which did yuribecomingpresident user every show the video/screenshots as proof?

Rev got all the rarest events. Creppy Yuri's chibi, Natsuki's eyes popping out, etc

Thanks user, I'm studying for a subject I really want to do well in (writing it on Tuesday) and have a past year paper to work through for it as well as summaries to learn and a study date tomorrow.

I just don't have enough focus to sit and study, but I'll listen to you and try

If it makes you feel any better I have basically the exact same problem. I have a waifu but Monika is punching me in the heart.

>I find this one extremely odd because even Monika gets fucked up somehow

It's not the first time user

>motivation
No such thing. Just force yourself to study.

If it helps, think logically about how your education will set you up for later in life. Not having a degree can potentially fuck you over.

Yeah, but I'm talking MAJORLY fucked up.
All of the dokis get but Monika is a exception given how hard it is for her aside from minor glitches, that one included.

I want to protect Sayori with my life

So just to be clear the text that can be decoded in monika.chr IS Monika speaking right?

I thought it was the protagonist.

Ffs
reddit.com/r/ARG/comments/71z2pt/doki_doki_literature_club_has_more_to_it_than_we/

I don't see this picture in the Sprites, Audio, and Scripts download, where is this picture in the game files then?

tell me, is there a scare jump in this? i can handle gore shit but please no scare jump for my weak heart :3

There's a few yes.

But then why does it start out with the "Can you hear me?" bit. Considering the can you hear me txt I assumed it had to be Monika.

That doesn't appear to answer my question though

Act 2 is filled with them, though very light

No gore

There's quite a few honestly, but a lot of them are event triggers with a random chance of occurring.

There's nothing else to it though

I don't think any of them really count as jump scares. They're heavily telegraphed and they don't really make anything jump out at you. They're just surprising.

no thanks, i wont be playing it then. scare jumps makes my heart go doki doki for weeks, i can handle euphoria well enough tho :/

"Loathing. Judgment. Elitism. Self-doubt."

Interesting how there are 4 words not 3.

Well one of the major features of a jumpscare is to distract your vision on one part of the screen while having something appear in another (think of the now ancient 'scary maze game'). This happens very often as you'll be reading the text only to catch a glimpse of something spooky up top. I think it's very fair to call them jumpscares, though perhaps not 'screamers' (except for the Monika streaming one perhaps?)

Because then people will pick it up to get good reactions and therefore more views, which works in the favour of both them and Dan (game reaches a wider audience). Pretty smart move from a marketing perspective.

Are you using the steam version?
Even so, if you doubt me go watch Rev's streak around 1 minute in, it could be an effect at the natural picture.

It's possible that it wasn't included for the sake of keeping some things a mystery a while longer.

For a meta game about fucking with the game it really underplayed its uniqueness. Monika's added files don't have secret messages that make sense in character, just some random ebin secrets, act 2 is basically Monika being very lazy for an omnipotent and omnipresent god in the game and in a game whose main theme is fucking with the game files and your computer, you can't counter fuck with them besides deleting Monika which leads to sayori achieving sentience and having only two possible reactions to it which is a pretty limited amount for something like that.
There's a lot of cool ways the game could react to messing with chr files alone without really adding any content like how putting sayori back in after sayonara scene but with changed text about how she missed feeling nothing so she killed herself again, putting you in a loop until you give up, deleting Yuri could start act 3 early with some extra lines from Monika and deleting natsuki could just play act 2 as normal but without her because she doesn't matter or how putting the girls back in after Monika breaks everything could have her notice and say that while they exist again, the scene will never advance so they will never get loaded.
Pretty disappointing desu. If you make a meta game you should be prepared for players to be meta instead of doing nothing or defaulting to gray sayonara if they think outside the box.

reddit.com/user/lilmonix3/comments/78ib4r/pgjsmscjpplffd_gfmd/

What could it mean bros?

Why does she supposedly have a reddit and why wasn't it mentioned in the game?

>Salvato will never continue Doki Doki
>we'll never dwell deeper why only the class president achieves self-awareness
>there'll never be officially a happy ending
It hurts so much.

I'm not, but I mean the Mega DDL in the OP. Can you link? I can't find what you're talking about, sorry.

If so then I really hope there's more stuff like this, possibly even rarer such events.

Because it's not official, I think.

What proves it's real?

It's fake. Notice that her twitter is over a year old, while this is younger than a month.