/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

About to start v3
What to expect?

GET OUT OF HERE

Hagakure is the mastermind

Angie and her beloved Saihara! That's a cute Chiaki.

Mugi!

Hehe~

Nice mugi

Seesaws

I'll ask again, with pics too this time.
What's a good name for it?
So far we got
>Danganmodan
>ModingRonpa
>The SHSL moders discord

I drew mikan!
She looks like squid girl

I love Kirumi!

The moders of hope
nice!

Shouldn't it be Modding and not moding?

fun

Koko! A certain scenario put me in a bad mood. Please post cute DR hugs.

What did you say to her?

Drawing from our friendly Kirumianon

CinnamonToastKen, that guy who meowed after every Tenko line, puts spoilers in his titles and thumbnails and the most recent one has the title "THINGS JUST GOT INTERESTING" despite being the video the mastermind is revealed. What are /drg/'s thoughts on this?

How big can the pic be?

>Pass out after long day of work and barely any sleep
>Dream that you're apart of your own killing game
>Mastermind is killed instantly, but we can't escape for some reason, so we live inside the school/location we are in
>Make friends, share cute moments
>Days go by fast. One blink might be a minute passes or a whole week
>One morning having breakfast, close friend asks me if i have a crush on anybody
>Mid sentence I wake up
>tfw I have now returned back to the life of a grocery-store shelf stocker with no friends and no family
>tfw no longer an ultimate
TAKE ME BACK PLEASE.

MUGI!

This is fantastic

Yeah, it should be modders, dunno why some people are saying moders but eh, oh well. It's kinda cute.

Any size as long as they're equal sided aka 500 x 500 or something OR the pic makes sense with the theme of modding or is funny and I can crop it.

>You'll never go on a summer trip with your favorite V3s
What's the point anymore

godamnit, I know modding was with two "d"s, but i changed it after some said cradle was with a single d

Literally who

His videos were too cancerous for me, and I watched DSP's

I think I know what that might be. But maybe that's a lie?

will based dsp play v3?

Good ol' Blanko.

It's pretty dumb... then again I guess it's expected from someone who uses clickbait titles. Does he do this for every game he plays?

>You will never go to Comiket with Mugi
it hurts a little

Modokuma!
Really though, Moddingronpa or just something simple like Danganronpa Modding is good. Not everything needs to be a joke!

user, i'm afraid it was just fiction.

I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry, but you can't live there.

>DSP
>based

Woomy

We all know the three survivors are just going to be assassinated by the staff or yakuza, right? Like hell they'd lose their 53 season running series without a fight. And that's not counting the insane fans

Alright, I decided, I think Moddingronpa is good, thanks for everyone else though you wonderful people you.
Now, how about that pic.

I've been watching the NicoB DRV3 playthrough but he keeps shitting on Tenko so I'm considering dropping it.

Tenko is shit for most of her screen time

>i changed it after some said cradle was with a single d
what did he mean by this?

I have the same kind of dreams as you but
Is grocery-store shelf stocker that bad of a work? I'm a NEET and I have a feeling neeting is much worse, at least as a shelf stocker you just finish your work then you dont have to think about your job anymore after you go home. You don't even have to deal with a lot of people at work which is a huge plus.

Well maki is still the an assassin. Unless they have some zero escape shit, bombs inside them. I think they can go considerably far.

>make 3 suggestions
>lose
How? How is it that I've been so defeated?
Armored Core General, certain structures are called "cradles", but i mistakingly kept doing it with 2 "d"s

How does his dead sister play into Chad Normiekiyo's character?

The opposite could happen as well, surely there might be people out there willing to protect them.

Also, by the pic, I need something which screams modding, alteration, editing, something which changes something to something that isn't supposed to be that something.
Something that makes my dick go "Yes, this is modding." You feel me?

Interesting.

Sorry man, they were good but I needed something that gave an omph.

He abused her and kept her all to himself, not letting her make any friends and now regrets doing it hard so he's repaying her by doing the whole "100 admirable girls" thing.

I dunno fuyu, my folder of DR-related images is finite, and I don't exactly got a lot of things that scream modding.

It's an argument that made me spend half an hour typing which was not good for my brain. And I'm dreading the response back.
Thank you!

>>fiction
>the friends i made were fiction
>those feelings are now fiction
Surely this is what it feels like to despair..

>Is grocery-store shelf stocker that bad of a work?
It is when you see people who you used to know move onto better things in life. I used to be a NEET for awhile, dropped out of highschool and never left my room. Only once I got kicked out I needed to make money. So now I just live to pay rent. It hurts a little to see acquaintances in the aisles telling me about their successful business, amazing vacation or partner. NEET'ing sucks sometimes but work can be oppressive.
>I have the same kind of dreams as you
How do you deal with it user?

I love Maki!

>tfw you're a NEET and have been unsuccessfully trying to get a job for 3 years now
I know I only have myself to blame, but still.

I feel like either a HPA like symbol or monokuma. Maybe monokuma with a hammer if someone ia willing to slightly modify an image.

Perhaps you could use those pictures of Kirumi in DR2 that Kirumibro made, Kuzu? If you can't find anything suitable, something like that could work.

Just forget it user. It was a dream, and dreams fade. If you try and cling to it you'll only hurt yourself.

Maybe a cap showing out the shit you can make and do with modding?

You mean a profile pick for the server? I feel that's a little difficult. Just images like a recolored version or something will do. Doesn't need to be anything special so long as the point is gotten across. That was what I did for my server!

But that fiction still left feelings on you! You still care about this fiction, so the fiction still is real to you even if it isn't real in this world! Remember the true meaning of v3!

I'm a cashier and I like that I actually socialize. I'm in my thoughts all the time at home so it's nice to have customers and co-workers to talk to, even if some conversations are automatic.

>It hurts a little to see acquaintances in the aisles telling me about their successful business, amazing vacation or partner.
I get where you're coming from, I dealt with it by just cutting contact with everyone but I'm not sure if you should follow my example.

>How do you deal with it user?
I think I've just started accepting that I probably just hate the whole world and it's impossible to meet someone I can be comfortable around and the cravings for contact faded a bit.

Anything for you, dear~

>its officially been a year since I've had a job
>been months since I had an actual conversation with anyone.
Things aren't looking so good.

3-5 would have been better for me if I hadn't assumed Kodaka would do something different to 2-5 where the dickhead character is killed by the mc's best friend. I assumed Kaito had killed himself to protect Maki.

He still wants to kukuku her, but he doesn't kill for her.

Kaito suiciding was my first thought as well, though it was mostly because I really wanted to believe that Ouma would live.

Was probably a caretaker for her.

>he abused her
>not the other way around

His sister doesn't exist. She's part of the false memories to make his backstory. You can see that in his execution when he reaches the afterlife and realises his sister was just a trick by Monokuma.

To be fair, a generic someone dying for another friend would be incredibly disappointing for a Chapter 5. The main difference between SDR2's 5 and V3's 5 is that it's a double-side consented murder.

desu, I thought that, but both of them would've got crushed under the press, either way none of them can live after, one has space aids and one is too antagonistic for the plots endgame.

Well, this would too hot.

Even if it's almost impossible, I would have liked Kokichi to make it to Chapter 6 just for how he'd take the fiction twist or how he'd help in the investigation.

>But that fiction still left feelings on you! You still care about this fiction, so the fiction still is real to you even if it isn't real in this world! Remember the true meaning of v3!
True I suppose. It's still hard to deal with.

>I'm in my thoughts all the time at home so it's nice to have customers and co-workers to talk to, even if some conversations are automatic.
That's a positive outlook. I tend to dislike conversations like that so maybe thats why I struggle.

>I think I've just started accepting that I probably just hate the whole world and it's impossible to meet someone I can be comfortable around and the cravings for contact faded a bit.
Feel the exact same desu, which is why I'm so shocked by all of this. Never before have I felt so wanting for people.

You can do it user, just believe in yourself.

That would've made the whole thing even more gay.

Alright, how's this then?

Oum

How would you rank the love hotel events from best to worst?

It works fine.

Good but what I assume is Kuzuryuu's hat just looks like a fedora so maybe it might send the wrong message

Looks good to me.

I don't have a full ranking but favorite is Maki's and Hoshi's and my least favorite is Mugi's

*tips*

Hmm okay, but I'm still not quite satisfied with the result.

I see, alright, guess I'll have to find a substitute.

Yes

Ouma > Kaede > Angie > Hoshi > Kirumi = Kiibo > Kaito > Tulpaman = Amami > Himiko > Tenko
Mugi > Maki > Gonta > Miu

I wish they came up with he idea of the talent research labs sooner, I wanna see the labs of the first two casts.

I didn't like Kirumi's.

Does anyone have this page but about Keebo?
And can anybody translate the highlighted points, like tenkoanon?

Kirumi
Kiibo
Kaede
Kokichi
Yumeno
Hoshi
Korekiyo
Iruma
Kaito
Amami
Gonta
Angie
Maki
Mugi

>Kaede doesn't like bird food

Shit, I forgot Tenko's. I'd put her below Maki's.

Miu's was the best because it reminds me of someone I used to know and made me a little nostalgic.
Haven't finished the rest yet so I can't really comment.

Why can't they just get along /drg/?

Danganronpa game but every single character has a second ultimate that's revealed as a twist at some point in the story

>Miu's was the best because it reminds me of someone I used to know and made me a little nostalgic.
Sounds like you missed a oportunity.

Miu = Kaede > Rantaro > Shirogane > Angie > Korekiyo > Maki > Kirumi > Kaito > Everything else

I thought Tanaka was making out with the girl with blue skirt at first.

OH MY GOD THIS FUCKING ATUA BITCH WITH HER STUDENT COUNCIL BULLSHIT
SHE'S FUCKING ANNOYING I HOPE SHE DIES

SHOE MUST GO ON

Why would you do this.