My country's economy is going straight into the underworld

My country's economy is going straight into the underworld.

Real estate in the capital city has lost 50% in value.
The wages, unemployment rate, censorship and international isolation are better not to mention.

Yep, this country is fucked.
I live in Moscow, so, basically, I don't really suffer from that, but the tendency is appalling. Do you know what it feels like to live in a country with no hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Is_Happy_in_Russia?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your country is in far better shape than kit was when it was ruled by that drunken US puppet Yeltsin.

Quit griping!

Than it*

Thanks to oil prices.

>$20 - Eltsin
>$150 - Putin

There's more to the transformation of Russia than that.

Imagine if Russia had a revolution and became a libertarian haven.

t. delusional Ameritard
You know, it's even better than during Soviet times, much much better than during Tsar and superior compared to Stone age Russia.

And actually, quarter of our people live on 117 bucks per month and less. And you may be suddenly killed on a park stroll. It's not better, it's exactly the same.

It's an oligarchy.

How is that not a right wing libertarian haven?

Or do you mean proper libertarians?

How much would i need to live in Russia for a month?

>real state losing value
How is that possible?

It's an etatist shithole and most of oligarchs made their fortune by stealing and killing during Soviet times (oh the irony) , not by trading and investing.

1) Nerves of steel
2) Iron ass (we have a law requiring each citizen take a wine bottle up his ass on Saturdays)
3) Mentality of a slave

That's basically it, money does not matter, when there's no private property.

>It's not better, it's exactly the same.

You obviously were a little baby during the time of Yeltsin.

How is the Ruble doing?

t. Never been to Russia and >implying
Not that bad recently. But it won't hold for long, this is a mere speculative currency.

Wasn't stone age russia a nonstop party of Santa Clause feeding everyone magic mushroom?

I wonder about that mentality of a slave thing, it's enough of a thing that we catch wind of it even here. Is it some kind of philosophical thing, as in 'leave all decisions to a higher power and trust it to guide you" kind of fatalism?

I cannot explain, you have to be Russian. It's a mix of Othodox, pagan, philosophical, folklore and propaganda beliefs. I suggest you reading this (it's not that long) but really gives the impression of the actual state of things:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Is_Happy_in_Russia?

>Real estate in the capital city has lost 50% in value.

Am I reading this right? Real estate is 50% cheaper and you're whining about that? FUCK you're retarded. Now is the PERFECT opportunity to buy the dip.

Except our money cost exactly twice less.

And don't blame communism because you had it once but Stalin fucked it all up so enjoy your poverty Ivan.

You will feel comfortable with $2k/mo of spare income, implying you're not a real estate owner and have to rent.

>2013
>rent babushka's shitty apt to illegal migrants from Tajikistan for $500/mo
>CRIMEA
>$250/mo

Fuuuuck...

>russian humor

What are you talking about liberal pidorashka?
Putin & Co making Russia great again!

Just kidding bro... well during 2008 the people who invested in the market when everyone was selling came out like bandits a few years later. If property is down 50%, and you can afford it - why not buy? Putin won't rule forever.

I love watchimg documentaries about Russia during WW2, your peasant population gave the government their family heirlooms, things that have been in their family for centuries, to help mother Russia. Then they were immediately lined up and used to swipe mines.

That in it of itself isn't funny - the funny part is nothing's changed! Putin deluded your countrymen into thing the rest of the world is as shitty as Russia! His approval rating is off the fucking charts as he controls every news media outlet, kills dissidents, and was caught siphoning billions from your economy! It's like North Korea but no one really cares because Russia has ALWAYS sucked.

Scythian Russia was the golden age. Its all down hill from there.

Here is the deal, in Russia (and Eastern Europe) people know things suck, and life isn't wine and dandelions on a friday afternoon. They're realistic.

In US a good 50% of fools still believe in "muh dream", and that they live in a meritocracy. Get real - its all about who you know AND what you can do for them (and yourself, in the process).

A serious question coming from a neighbour who lives with immigrated russians.

How come Russians keep calling the people in the formerly soviet occupied sattelite nations who wanted to GTFO and start living their own lives again fascists/nazis (apparently unaware they are two different things entirely) while at the same time having what appears to be the largest, most hardcore nationalist views, some going as far as ultranationalism and embracing distinctly neonazi ideologies if not symbology.

>If property is down 50%, and you can afford it - why not buy?
Because:
1) I don't have $300k
2) It will not rise

Double standards.

>be in burgerland
>Obama
>Killary almost won

Yup. Had a job and home lined out in new zealand...

Thank god for president trump.

>NB4 drumpf neet shitfags.

Get a fucking job or leech off of someone else. My checks are fucking leached dry by u cucks

>thanks to oil prices.

He doesnt watch all of his friends and family sell their shit and mechanic to pay bills...

Time to beg mr putin for some cheap houses!

Will hand it to u ruskies. Hard as fuck lads. I wanna drink potatoe juice and take a train ride with yall

Fuck, alright. Anyone know if americans can legally own russion property to gamble on?

Yup.

Its fucked.

Someone once said something like, the only way to have slavory with no revolutions from them is to make them think they arent slaves.

>muh house
>muh land....

"Mine."

LOL... just... no. I dont own anything that someone else can make me pay for every year of my life .

I jist wanna buy my middle income home and save enough to pay cash for a used shitbox when i want and be left the fuck alone by my slave owners.