Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Slut
4* Cuckbait Hag, Tamamo Cat (Pure)
3* Gay Clown, Giganigga 3001
5* CE Little Halloween Bitch
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECINnjJ2TOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now that we know Carmilla is into femdom will /alter/ stop praising her?

Waiting for the best waifu.

>You mean Tomoe? But people love her.

/fgog/ hates tomoe because she mentions her old lord name sometimes.
They think he was fucking her and that she sees you as nothing but a replacement but still want his dick.
If you try to post something along the lines of
>I like tomoe
At least 10 persons will call you a cuck, post some copy pasta and post ntr pictures of tomoe

>chimera drops a cookie

I love my oni wife.

She is a child, not your wife

You mean start right?

Mecha Eli-chan in 2 years

>/fgog/ hates tomoe
>Listening to vocal minority shitposters

>Not even a picture of Liz, just a meme with text
>Fucked OP
You utter fucking retard

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

Speaking of JP, shpuld I start doing Halloween in that now or wait until a guide and more info? I would ask there, but its awful right now.

Do we have to do this every single thread?

i want to get raped by mashu

Now that's just autism.

So this is why people hate smart female master...

Since you clearly can't resist posting Shuten, yes.

Of course. There's not much else to do.

>Event Period: 6 days left
>shop cleared of everything that isn't a piece or monument (except for the saber ones, i needed those)

How about you /fgoalter/?

Did you know that while people who are close to each other can call each other with their first names and with no honorifics, but it also can be used to show great disrespect call someone you're not close to by their first name and with no honorifics.

Still struggling. How do you guys do it?

Daily reminder that only dumb servants like Cat and Frankenstein love (You)

Mecha Eli-chan NP
youtube.com/watch?v=ECINnjJ2TOY

I need only candles if I ignore pumpkin monuments
Fuckload of candles
Over a fucking thousand of candles

Repeat after me:

TEN POINT ZERO

He isn't me, and why should I stop posting Shuten?

Are both the same?

I use to think /alter/ was pretty bad.

I take that back now, /fgog/ is way worse. Even when they get new content, its nothing but cuckposting and shitposting.

Just finished this, back to focusing on mats

JP refugee here, yeah the thread is in fucking meltdown.
I just used whatever AP I had on the event and I ended up in the second row of the pyramid nodes.
I will wait till there's a guide to start using apples but it's pretty easy so far.

What concerns me more if whatever use my 500 quartz for Raikou now, or wait till new year.

I've bought everything except monuments and pieces.

God I hate you ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post guides

Okay. I'll start it after breakfast and do the same then. Still don't know which Lizbot I should get.

New smelly neet girl in shitty quick Merlin

Take it slowly, haven't use any apple
I think I got it

Bought out all the maids, princesses, liz stuffs, lore and ascension mats. I'm farming for exp cards and monuments now. Probably pieces too, if I have the luxury.

I still need a second Maid drop to get everything I want from this event. I'm basically finished with everything else besides a few lanterns, bones and maybe Berserker Monuments.

Am I the only one who thinks this looks so stupid?

You're definitely not.

i will fucking go bankrupt for her when the banner is out

Me neither, their third skill is unknow who knows what their Bond CE do.
Also apparently the event is time gated like the other halloween events, so I guess the best nodes will be avaible until later in the week.
No need to rush for now.

Doesn't even come close

Merlin has no weaknesses in skills or NP

Post supports!

I like it, but it is kinda dumb. Kaiju Liz would have been better.

Ah I see then. Okay thanks. I hope it's not too bad, my team in my second JP account doesn't have anyone past 60. Shuten and supports just carry it.
Good luck with rolling for Raikou by the way.

One thing about Carmilla and Gilles de Rais.
Truly, in real life may be horrible people. But don't expect that they are the only guilty in their times. Also if a lot of villain (both irl and 2D) can be spared and gived a second chance to have a normal life, then surely those two can.
Also
>people shit now on Carmilla
Fucking cucks... this is why you are stupid

I'm only finished with all the Liz material and got the Lore.

Don't know how people farm so fast without spending apples on it, but probably just because I only started a week before the event started.

Luckily still enough time to at least finish the CE and get the most important mats.

Not everything. Been a bit focused on trying to get the 5th Princess and a 5th Maid. Did clear out all the Liz stuff though, got the Lore, Babies and All the CE's outside of trick or treat.

Out of the other ascension Pieces/Monuments, one I'll go for is Caster Pieces since I'm kind of starved for them. Got a fuckload of monuments but only four pieces.

What's that?

>the state of carmillafags

the limited servants

List of non-welfare limited servants. I don't know what he meant by 'post guides', though.

Truly, the state.
Also all Cus animation update when.

I've read that Grail Ascension can increase the level of any low tier servants but the atk and hp are different on the same level against a 5 star servant.
should I save the grails for a good 5 star servants that can help me if the events are difficult or use them on my favorite servants like Cu and Robin for fun?

>Should I use this super limited resource to improve my favourites or these guys I give no fuck about

Grails are for love.
If you are a gamelayfag use it to get 4* to 90, especially Herc, Cu also works.

It's up to you really, grails don't make that much of a difference past lvl 90 anyway

The general consensus is that grails should be used on servants that you love.

>cleaned out the halloween store

I am free

Thanks user.
Do you want me to add you in JP? My shit is not 10/10/10 but at least I play daily and Im improving shit constantly.
I can even set Merlin on support if you need/want, I benched him to put Tamamo.

Also is /alter/ interested on my potential suffering? Im gonna use my serious mode now and roll for best mom

Hope you get her, user

If you want. Post your code unless you want me to do so.

I will send some EX luck of mine your way. I really want that robogirl when she comes out though.

>Bond 5
>Master, I will always dislike working, but don't miss understand me, I like your company, being with you at least makes working bearable, now can you please buy me that Gold Man figurine I told you before? He's so handsome...
So MeteorD, are you going to roll Kintoki's stinky fujo NEET fucktoy?

Max ascended my Kiyo and Leo. Now I just need one last claw to drop for saber.

you're a piece of shit for not getting best girl earlier

Do your best. Hope you get her.
Not having that Servant you want is not a nice feeling. More if you are f2p and you have to roll certain banners if you want to keep being stronger
>t. Jalter fag

>not already having mom
We all have a mom user, do your best!

>these guys I give no fuck about
I have vlad and his not my favorite but I'm using him as back up if my mains got wipe out so he could kill the boss.
>Cu also works.
Cu it is, his been my favorite after watching UBW and the FGO Movie.

>almost done with event shop after getting CEs, Liz, Monuments and Lore but now I only need 600 candles to get Dragon Scales

This is nice. Just in time to get my hopes up and never actually farm any Foreign Hearts out of that scrooge demon

427 101 186

Thanks! Hopefully next rolls are better because this one was pretty shitty

Cleared everything out of pumpkin, bat, and candle shop. Now farming for a shit ton of cupcakes, bats converted to cupcakes to be specific. STILL no CE drops which Im salty about. I'll wait til the last day to grind lunatic party, but I hope I can get 2 maid in halloweens on top of big cup.

I just need monuments and the CE drop. In hindsight I should've gotten the berserker monuments first before the caster monuments

When I was going for NPs for my Shuten I got a lot of crap rolls, then 2 Shutens mixed in. Good luck. I'll add you in a minute.

Is this the female version of Blackboard? I could definitely see them doing some sort of rivlarty together.

Rate my taste /alter/

Nah fujoshi are actually aliens.

Take me with you

Added. Name is oni

Are all the Brynfags just Odin Sphere fans or actual cuckolds? I can't imagine any other reasons someone would like her.

shit

>Blackboard

When do quests start picking up?

Servants who did nothing wrong, except for Illya

AKURYOU TAISAN

Noice

Yeah I am a filthy phone poster lying in bed. Please forgive me.

where do I get gears and horseshoes?
need them for muhrie

I take some of your luck so I can do the same, don't worry, I will return it you automatically after I'm done

holy shit which mission

if i remember right, you are supposed to wait on the apple quests until you have the CE's from the shop right?

Bet you anything it's the 20AP one. That one has plenty of Golems.

Usually. I fell behind and did those first. Still got all the CEs and Liz stuff. Now I can freely grind for ascension mats whenever.

Moshi Moshi Tokage desu

The 30 ap quest drops Irisviel CE, right?

Added user, if you need something specific on my support list give me a heads up here or in /fgog/

Also now on the 400 quartz mark and I got spooked by the Taimanin and Seiba.
I wonder if I should take this and walk away or continue digging deeper

How many Lunatic Party resets is everyone at

Stop here.
And continue when you feel better and more secure.
A tip, try to be relaxed, quiet, think of nothing and have a poker face. Don't show emotions except when you see her image, not the card.

You also should focus on Cu's skills to get the cooldowns, he can solo most lategame bosses apart from Sabers and Demon gods.

and the best place for bats is vlad right?

Aproximately how much times you have to run it to get Halloween princess?

I already depleted the bar 5 times and this bitch only dropped a golden chest once and was a monument.