/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #142

Is your body ready for the Ancient Gear meta?

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Dr Crowler unlock event is happening right now.
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>New minibox out now, Wall of Disruption is pretty good
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual will be limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit will be limited to 2 on the 6th of November
>The balance skill will be changed in an unknown way, and the creator skill will be changed to give more meta relevant cards on the 6th of November

Useful (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>There is no indication that Konami bans people for using the modded APK.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks. Both have fallen off the meta but are still viable up to plat
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/a065avx7wbhe2hb/V5-Signed_jp.konami.duellinks_v.2.1.0_hokage242-libre.io.apk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the new thread. Ignore and report the other one

shota archetype when?

Are there any decent boys in GX?

>still no consistent farming dick for crowler

What about the one by Gunsblazing? Seems to do decently.

I'm 5-2 with this, not great.

Is Milla a better Magician than Dark Magician Girl?

How does it do?

Best boy's birthday!

I am 24 packs into the new box and I already have WoD and Chalice. Should I keep going for Draining Shield and Birthright? (I also have Vorse Raider and Blade Knight but none of the URs)

Look at that dragon SLUT

Happy birthday!!!!

i wonder if you could get away with running rare metalmorph

Why don't we get the Hero of Justice part of Kaibaman's name?

Do NOT bully the Maiden with Eyes of Blue.

Kind of. AG Knight can't attack over attack position Red-Eyes with it though.

Konami will fear the samurai

Amen, brother.

Got 800 gems but I already have Naturia Beatdown as my KoG deck. What box should I buy from to farm NaNoNe?

Please tell me Ancient Gears will be good. I love the archetype so much

They probably won't be meta. Doesn't stop people from trying to run Ojamas though.

They look ok but not busted

What ability is good with ghostricks?

Destiny Draw

Destiny Draw 100%. Run it with Draining Shield to boost your LP, and use your D Draws to grab the pieces of the barrier combo.

They will definitely be better once the nerf to CA happens and the meta shifts to become even more backrow-heavy. I mean, cmon, getting one of these on your field for free at game start is really freakin' strong.

when?

What skill does this? Is it Middle Age Mechs?

Post best girl

When Zane gets in this game is going to be a nightmare. He’ll probably have a skill that lets him add power bond to hand, or worse, future fusion

>power bond
>dude brings out his 5k attack cyber dragon
>lol econ, wall, etc
I foresee lots of suicide players

He has a skill that lets him add Power Bond, but it requires him to be at 500 LP or lower

>"I'm not doing that Kaiba, stop asking me to weird shit"

>discards Kuriboh
>dies at the EP because lol burn damage

I wanted a prismatic TBD and all I got was this shit. Fuck you, Konami.

yup, Crowler's level 4 Skill.

>power bond
not too bad in duel links
what you'll have to fear is
>summon cyber dragon
>summon sergeant electro
>limiter removal
>in his first turn

Again, this deck is good for Crowler! Easy 8k

Do you get more keys if you have both worlds at stage 60?

I'm tired of this same ol deck all the time, post decks and inspire me to make a new competent secondary deck.

I randomly get 11-13 standard keys. I'm 25 in GX and 49 in regular if that helps

I only get 13. I am 45 in regular and 17 in GX

Not really. For a show about high school there's a shocking lack of shotas.

I've been taking him on with Fusion Gemini, but I'm having trouble getting the point count higher than 4k and he'll dick you over instantly if you can't drop Heavy Knight or immediately flip Mirror Wall in response to his Spell Gear.

No real impediment to Defensive S/Ts other than stuff that has to respond to an attack, but Cerb isn't working at all because he can just Zero G your ass if you have no answer.

I have 1000 gems, what should I spend it on to have a better chance with farming Crowler? I can beat him no problem but I only get 2k

Does anyone else notice the ex stones dropping at a more frequent rate than previous events? It may be that i'm farming lv 30 but I usually get 1-10 every duel which adds up quickly

shotas don't go to high school you dumb fuck

Because Konami of America is a bunch of no-fun asspipes.

>posting bad decks on purpose to trick people

take your shit elsewhere

No. 13 keys per drop is the maximum.

Don't know if that guy is talking about 30 or 40 but a master of oz deck can farm lv 30 nearly 100% 8k unless you brick completely but restart/balance should prevent that

I just tested that deck, my first duel got me 8k. Although it's significantly better if you have a set of swamp kings like me rofl

Looks good, but what if he uses Zero Gravity and powers up his golem above 3700?

konami has definitely made the drop rates more generous overall
I ended duelist kingdom with 7+ of every SR
and an assload of gems
and URs drop reasonably often from level 10s
wouldn't be surprised if the EX gem drop chance was buffed too

Crowler will not proactively use Zero Gravity unless he has both Tank AND other monsters that can swing for game, which will basically never happen.

No, unless you'll use the farming cards on other people. If so, yes. Also if you love AG then yes.

How often do bonuses refresh for notebooks?

How dare you, I'm just trying to help my fellow duelist with an actual good farm deck that's consistent.
Obviously it's lv40 friendo, and destiny draw is better.
At least I have a believer and I know it is, but I don't want to reset that box.

You didn't answer his question at all. Are you high right now, user?

>want to make ancient gear deck
>dont have hamstrat
shit

oops didnt mean to reply

New episode is on!

1 more Flame Wingman for a proper 3-of playset fucking WHEN

If you're that new you should just use the modded APK

>Pulled a Hamstrat trying to get shit for ninjas and XYZ a while back

Can you get by with just one?

Thanks for the deck, worked perfectly. Much easier than what I was using before (Lab Builder + D Gate + Monstermorph + Acid Field)

Secret Pass to the Treasures, Trap Jammer if no Anti-Magic Arrows, and Crystal Seer. Every other piece is from the card trader.
Let's try again.

VRAINS is objectively shit, fuck off

mediafire.com/file/a065avx7wbhe2hb/V5-Signed_jp.konami.duellinks_v.2.1.0_hokage242-libre.io.apk

I-I was talking about the Twitch marathon, user...

Fuck you.

Shotas on highschool are just manlets.

>can't farm anything because I don't buy multiple booster boxes
>can't get anything from events because I can't farm
this game sucks

Fuck you, leatherman!

What the fuck is this song

I don't remember this shit

NO MATTER WHAT
WE?LL BE FREINDS FORVER!

It works, sure it can brick, but it hasn't happened to me yet.
He won't use it, but just to be safe, I leave them in defense when he has back row so he'd be fucked if he popped it since Golem can't reach 4200

>Want to play Hunders
>Brohunder is a UR in a box with nothing else of value.
>Sishunder is an SR in a box with nothing else of value.
>Need 3 WoD and at least 2 Mirror Wall to make the deck work
>Deck's not even remotely good unless you open perfectly.
>Want to build D-HEROs
>Only one Destiny Draw is acceptable, but most of the functional D-HEROs are at 1 copy or aren't even cards players can get.
>For some reason Drilldark isn't available for players even though it doesn't even save the deck.
>REAL BIG.dek is getting boring and no good fairies have come out besides Hysteric.
>No new Spell Counter support of value
>No new HERO support of value
>Card Trader refuses to let me have any fun decks.
>No gems on the horizon and DK gave me jack shit.
>NANONE came out right after a mini-box with System Down and Ancient Gears don't even cockblock most of the meta backrow anyway.
>CyDras are going to come out soon but will be guaranteed either shit or hit in 2 weeks.

Anybody else starting to feel fatigued with the game?

>Anybody else starting to feel fatigued with the game?

Yes.

easiest way to do this?

Wrong guy, but yeah... Lab builder sucks ass and Umi is even worse! happy it helped.

Ghostricks saved me from burning out. Now I only care about stall cards and Zombie-type support.

I have everything to build Ghostricks other than the WoDs, but I have bad PTSD from literal 3-hour duels against them IRL, so I can't really get into the deck.

Not really, no.

Ancient gears are my all time favourite archetype so that has re-invigorated my enjoyment whilst I unlock them and do my best to build a functional deck

.......... RE(Z)/BEWD/CA/Phoenix.......... pick your poison

Do you regularly convert your cards? I have only converted R and lower cards until now. Didn't know S and UR are worth that much.

Holy shit, 1326 SR gems? 4 MILLION gold? How many fucking cards do you have?

Total number of cards obtained: 40721

autofuse

That's fair. I will say they're way more straightforward in Duel Links than in the TCG, since there's only three monsters and no field spells. You use Mummy for summons, then either you mill with Skeleton or use Ghoul for big swings, but that's literally all they can do. I probably lose 1 duel for every 2-3 I win, but those losses are usually over in just a couple turns, and then I can get back to having fun playing cute monsters.

Twitch chat can be hilarious sometimes:

>NO MATTER WHAT - LET THE ADS BEGIN- NO MATTER WHAT - MAY THE BEST AD WIN - NO MATTER WHAT - WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER - NO MATTER WHAT - WE'LL BE ADS FOR-E-E-EVERRRR - NO MATTER WHAT!

They better add Syrus soon. We're still at a point where some of his cards like Shield Crush, Steamroid, Drillroid and Submarineroid might actually be useful. If power creeps continues before they add him, then he'll be useless.

Man, I'm legend 1 and I'm too lazy to rank. I really should for KCC, but I'd rather just chill out and watch anime.