Can anyone recommend books on trading?

I am just getting into crypto/altcoin trading

I want books that will be relevant to altcoin trading, its so easy to get into, but there is so much I am yet to learn.

Any recommendations will result in blessings from Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/02/steady-to-the-moon/
discord.gg/9h4kjAE
docs.google.com/document/d/1YgB5Jf1jbm8OzT9372ZqCkBnTQui6gkx0SICKq61Pv0/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1ex37eOVMCWJRHXLN6KLQcrMPsUbQw15jAFrLeO1aSUk/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>150 ways to use knee pads and lip balm - Dick balmer
>comprehensive guide to knee pads - Robert Downyo Kneeor
>how a big straight candle and some lip balm can give you financial independence in 69 easy chapters - Conrad O. C. Kayne

Good luck OP

Why being a dick?

thanks for the bump anyway

oh look a book thread!

There will always be beginner book threads until /biz gets it shit together and gets a real sticky

Just lurk Veeky Forums until you have an understanding of what crypto is.

No books can provide the knowledge we have here.

There's a ton of shit you have to go through to find real info tho.

I know what crypto is. It's the trading angle I want to understand.

I have bought day trading for dummies, and am scouring the web for info. Just really wanted a good tome that would explain it to me.

But I agree, Veeky Forums has always guided me, and I love you guys.

May Kek bless you GVg0JYRo

There's no books on this subject area.

Do it yourself and learn.

Thank you for your honesty.

Blessings to you too. I intend to, I love this shit.

What would be most transferrable knowledge: stock trading, forex trading, options, futures-

I assumed forex would be..but I'd rather your input.

Forex and stock trading.

There's three ways to approach making money in crypto and altcoins in particular:

1) Day/short term trades. You can make a lot of money quickly but also lose it in a hurry. You're a slave to forces entirely beyond your control and will need to hastily learn how to interpret changing tides in altcoins before it's too late. Get caught on the wrong side of a sell wall and you won't be able to offload your altcoin due to low volume in these currencies.

2) Buy and hold for months or even a year. For these currencies, look for coins that actually have a purpose and technology offering beyond being branded fancily. Ethereum became popular because of the utility it provided that BTC didn't. Dash became popular for similar innovations. PIVX and BitBay are two examples of alt coins that are cheap right now but have good technology behind them to make them great future growth prospects.

3) Passive income-- mining, cloud mining, staking, and masternodes can all generate passive income. Depending on how much you have to sink into these they vary in profitability. Most mining isn't profitable and most cloud mining is a scam, but there are some cloud mining contracts that are profitable. Staking and masternodes also usually require a large up front investment but provide 15-20% yearly returns that are much safer than other investments, and that's while the currency itself appreciates in value.

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/02/steady-to-the-moon/

I started a blog but got bored. If you think what I've said is useful, maybe I'll keep updating it.

Ok.

In the simplest terms I can use for the strategy that has worked for me is,

>Buy Low and Sell High.
It's a simple concept, but impossible to master.
i.e. Coin A is at an ATH and seems to be stagnating, just sell. If it continues to rise don't worry because there is always another dip.

>Don't get emotionally attached to any specific crypto.
All of the gains I've missed out on because I wanted to HODL when I should have sold.

Pretty much just ride the waves senpai and you'll be set.

Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.

Thank you, I will keep learning then.
I am long terming Milo at the moment, when that moons I will either continue investing in other currencies, or begin short terming other alts (I would probably start practicing before hand)
Keep updating, more is needed!!
Thank you, I am reading a guys blog (alunacrypto) and he says the same things.
My biggest concern is when to get out right now, I don't want to be left unable to sell when my shitcoin skyrockets.

OP unless you intend to trade the big coins that are over $20, and there are very, very few of these, learning how to trade penny stocks will be your most valuable resource. The mindset, risk tolerance, terminology, and skill set are very similar. Crypto is like a combination of forex and pennystocks.

Thank you, I will search for books on this.

Kek profit you in all your ventures, thanks to your kindness.

>I am just getting into crypto/altcoin trading
No you're not. You are throwing your money away, that's what you do!

How much should I save up before I start investing?
I presume I should do the dave ramsey thing and save a bunch of months expenses before i invest anything

any recommendations where to begin pennystock trading?

Milo and LePen and all those currencies are garbage, do not invest in them. If you're already in make your money and get out immediately.

Thanks for the advice.

I will hold on to my MILO though. Long term investment and all that.

Save as much as you're willing to lose.

There is no set number.

I started with 1 btc tho if that helps.

>portfolio 50% Milo 50% lepen

One word. Pumability. No one cares if it's a ponzi shit coin this early, we won't be left with the bags.

should one get in with Lepen?

Are you expecting it to moon, and if so, by when?

It'll stagnate a week before, probably rise to 40 leading up to election and pump a day before epection, my sell orders are 1/3 74 sat, 1/3 79 sat 1/3 89 sat

With a supply and sell walls so huge every single sat difference in your sell order matters. LEPEN will be no where near trumps level of success so I have set my positions conservatively

Hello I'm also interested in crypto and know basically nothing about it apart from buying Bitcoin a long time ago. Got any decent resources that can help me get a decent understanding of it?Also when I get into trading different cryptos where would be the best place to exchange them for other currencies?

Awesome crypto-senpa, I will join you tomorrow, is this on nova?

What are your predictions for Milo?

senpai*

These are not long term investments, they're pump and dumps.

I know.

They are profitable shitcoins.

Use Yobit, better volume.

Milo is cheap right now as mining is only half way through. Given the low supply if Milo even mentions it it'll rocket up in value. If not you'll still get a nice profit from P n D groups. Even a slight marketcap increase will yield you significant unrealized profit. The developers are active in getting Milo out there, it has a good brand, overall a good time to buy in.

Thank you. What would you..hypothetically..be considering selling at?

Or is it just wait and see for you right now.

Thank you for chatting to me about it, this stuff has been on my mind for a while.

This is an invitation to discussion group regarding investments, predictions, analysis of bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrencies.

Direct link to join the chat on Discord: discord.gg/9h4kjAE

▲ Here are two great guides written by the community. Have a read, they'll help immensely.
GENERAL TRADING: docs.google.com/document/d/1YgB5Jf1jbm8OzT9372ZqCkBnTQui6gkx0SICKq61Pv0/edit#
MARGING TRADING: docs.google.com/document/d/1ex37eOVMCWJRHXLN6KLQcrMPsUbQw15jAFrLeO1aSUk/edit?usp=sharing

Aww shieetttttt.

thank you

For now I'll wait to see how the stability plays out after mining, by then if I'm happy significant progress has been made I'll be wiling to sell at .25 cents.

If I feel as though the coin is losing potential I'll take whatever margin I can, 0.5 , .10 cents.

If all else fails you won't lose money, not if you bought early enough.

My minimum desire and hope is .50c

But I will not be greedy.

So no sell orders just yet..

Based user, thank you. I have quoted you in the general.

Thank you bizbro.

I will read both!

Easy method for trading altcoins

1 find an alt coin that isn't currently moving any direction but has decent volume and decent marketing material

2 buy it on leverage

3 shill the Fuck out of it like us with pivx

4 sell after 200-300% gains

There is no indicators, trading or general analysis that transfers from stocks/forex to coins.

But I highly suggest all new traders do the babypips course, it covers a lot, easy and fun.