playgwent.com

>Gwent Links
gwentdb.com
gwent-tracker.com
gwentup.com

>Gwent Card Art
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/so_you_want_to_read_the_witcher_books_guide/
demmersdesigns.com/cms/books/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2IRrPyxIMU-YUdOMk8wWUpCQ2M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKnYt5ZBzjs
masters.playgwent.com/en/rankings/pro-ladder/999
masters.playgwent.com/en/rankings/pro-ladder/129
masters.playgwent.com/en/news/8951/pro-ladder-season-ending-october-31st
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRISS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

Second for the glory of the Empire!

youtube.com/watch?v=lKnYt5ZBzjs

Im glad a thread capped instead of died. We did it reddit.

Papa approves.

Happy to serve my Emperor!

Papa's amused with you too.

I like that Trissfu's body of work tbqh.

Can't wait to see our Imperial flags fly over Tretogor and Novigrad!

We'll probably get the new patch on halloween with an event.
How powercreeped do you guys think the cards will be?

can't wait for the devstream this season was long enough

Working on it as we speak.

Not sure, but I don't think it'll buff that many cards but rather nerf existing ones.
It's still a beta, they CAN still change everything

On the other hand, until now it doesn't seem like they are playtesting enough.

>I like that Trissfu's body o̶f̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶
I agree, it's pretty close to her body compared to the other cosplayers, like the one CDPR hires a lot for events

I swear we waifuists are going to outlive every /gwt/friend and gwent itself probably even if a new Witcher doesn't come out in the next 10 years.

you fags are like a small scale /ksg/

FINALLY

A NEW SEASON

FUCK THIS SEASON

NERF CARRYOVER

>Scientist baffled by a waifus incredible ability to be too cute for her own good.

how many games do i need to play on pro ladder to still have it open for me next season? haven't touched it once so far

There is nothing more powerful than a group of autistic waifufags like us

Those are some good-looking veins :3

I go to sleep and CDPR finally teases some cards, those shits!

Great art on all the new cards (Especially bear chick, goddamn) but I'm really curious about this one. Wonder if nilf/reveal is getting a mega-fire scorpion. Not sure it'll really help reveal since "More stuff that activates if it's revealed" isn't particularly the issue, but it'll be interesting.

like 200

seriously? that's just to get past the bottom 10%?

The supposed leak for the Halloween event is peasants getting drunk in Toussaint and vampires eating them, Vesemir coming to save the day, and Regis getting drunk and murdered. I assume CDPR has heard the "Every corpse on every card is Regis" meme.

Then supposedly a Christmas event with Geralt hunting a phoenix and then backing out on the contract and saving it.

I want to touch them with my tongue

After the first season is concluded, all players who played less than 10 matches in Pro Ladder, as well as 10% of remaining players with the lowest MMR, will lose the ability to join next Pro Ladder season. All other players will automatically receive a possibility to join the second season.

that i know. is 200 games seriously needed just to get past the bottom 10% MMR? i find it hard to believe

how would you nerf current carryover without outright removing it?

3900mmr, i will never reach 4000 playing for 30min everyday

just jam bran discard it's still great against lows

Her feet are a piece of art as well.

Does Triss show her naked feet in TW3? I can't remember her doing so.

Outright remove it

Not that guy but I was feeling curious.

masters.playgwent.com/en/rankings/pro-ladder/999

there are 2860 people on the pro ladder according to the website. Inactives probably don't show up there, and since they don't count towards the 10% it doesn't really matter.

Out of those 2860, the cutoff point is 2574
masters.playgwent.com/en/rankings/pro-ladder/129
who currently has 1151 MMR. I didn't scroll too long but couldn't find anyone with less than 90 games with that MMR, probably due to the requirement of your faction MMR being a percentage based on games played up to 100.

Geralt and Triss OTP

isn't 10% mmr also count towards those with 0 mmr?

I don't remember, user, sorry. Can't find anything remotely relevant that's not her alt sandals either. Our best bet would be to beg Trissanon to share with us some Trissfeet.

Well, that's a shame. I wanted to take some pics on my playthrough.

>witcher bitching about muh coin

If they don't like it that much, why won't they just become farmers or Kingsguard ?
They are killing machines and great warriors im sure many Kings would they employ them as their personal guard for tons of shekels

they have to keep the MUH NEUTRALITY meme and not meddle in the affairs of men.

masters.playgwent.com/en/news/8951/pro-ladder-season-ending-october-31st

all players who played less than 10 matches in Pro Ladder, as well as 10% of remaining players with the lowest MMR

using the word remaining implies they remove the inactives first and then remove the 10%

> this nigger thinks farmers or kingsguard makes lots of coin in the witcher universe

>Trissfeet

the north shall tuck tail and beg for milkey

Not gonna lie. Every Triss in water picture I expect to see bubbles coming up from her ass. Brapposting has left me a ruined shell of a man.

then why the fuck are they complaining all the time?
If they make more then farmers and kingsguard what the fuck do they want ?

Good catch, user! Shame the angle would not let me appreciate her ankle as it should be appreciated.

witchers live off the scraps farmers can throw in for dead monsters. they're in the same shit

they get more money from the contracts, but they have to maintain their gear and swords in good condition, prepare potions, which costs quite some coin.

Farting Triss is sexy as fuck

If I was a nordling, I would betray my kingdom for a pair of those milky Nilfgaardian titties

>Hey Sven, do you remember Skjall the Manlet?
>>I think so, the NEET kissless permavirgin fattass that lives with his poor mother and sister ?
>Yup, that one, well apparently he went to join Nilfgaard because he saw some Nilfgaardian whore mage with busty tits.
>>Haha, something good finally came out of him, i even feel sorry for the black ones now.

> filthy nordlings - diseases,desertion,eternalfirefaggotry,trisshit

> cultured nilfgaardians - biggest empire known to man, 200 IQ decks, superior waifus

meh

Triss' ass is a thing of beauty.

If it's not carryover cancer it's spies.. if it's not spies it's carryover cancer.. when does it end

why are everyone so angry at spies suddenly? did someone make a deck that broke it out of tier 2-1.5 to tier 1? is it rising in popularity because vicovaro fucks with ceyrs?

This is the objective truth.

Gee I don't know, maybe it's the fact it's a deck with a core set of irremovable 20 cards that have blatantly strong synergy

i see the rainfarm crybaby autist is still with us

It is impossible to lose a game where you draw Rainfarn and this is a fact.

The only thing wrong with Triss' ass is the fact that it's not rubbing against my face right know

iktf

witcher reddit being witcher reddit

literally nobody who has cast rainfarm has lost a game

>ywn get lost in the woods and then be found and rescued by Ciri

I really want a game with Ciri as the protagonist. It doesn't even have to be a Witcher game, she could be on another world porting around and slicing stuff with her sword.

we wuz witchaz n shiet

Why do they do this? What the fuck is wrong with them?

can anyone post some aesthetic Witcher wallpapers for mobile and desktop? Thanks!

western civilization is doomed

>page trissfu a cute

> 4 "new" cards revealed
> the art for 2 of them is from witcher 3 gwent.and one is recycled from a past event

add that to the egg harpies and spawned arachas and the game looks inconsistent as fuck

> ywn meet a girl as easy as triss

I blame feminism and the cuckolding of the western male

Spies can get some pretty big numbers and auckes plus graveyard hate fucks SK pretty bad.

They already shoehorned Idris Elba as Roland for the dark tower, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

Same

whats the point in faction spies

you just sacrifice a silver card to lmao draw a card and give +10 str to enemy

CA used to be more important. It still is, but not so much that spies are autoinclude anymore.

Card Advantage used to matter

Now it doesn't because everyone just shits so many points being down a card means fuck all

>They make witchers black
>Everyone calls them freak, mutant
>Regarded as being emotionless killing machines who steal children

When art imitates life.

win round 1

spy round 2

etc

I don't mean to alarm you but as a /tv/ crossposter I can tell you that you're being memed upon. Recommending Idris Elba for every role is a popular /tv/ meme since Dark Tower, though maybe it originated on Reddit for all I know. Point is it shouldn't be anything to get concerned over.

Now time to get some Gwent dailies in.

Millgaard is such a broken deck that needs to be gone.

Those comments were in response to a thread titled "Idris Elba's character from the new Thor Ragnarok film looks like a black Geralt." alongside a pic, so i doubt it desu

>Get matched against Fringilla meme deck while playing spellatael
>It's cool, it's cool, I'll hold on to Ithlinne and double mardro for my last play
>Ithlinne can't pull mardro any more
I've made a terrible mistake.

Oh. In that case I have no idea what to think then.

Nighty night /gwtc/~!

Stay out of trouble to keep Shani happy!

Night pal!

it feels like NG was only kept down by monsters and now that nobody is playing it, it's taking over

I'm actually not sure why non-swarm monster isn't as popular as it usually is. Eredin frost and Dagon control weather both seem fine at the moment, consume's a bit fucky but still playable, it's kind of in the same realm as reveal.

I guess they both have a horrible matchup against bran

the meta right now is like 30-40% spies but a lot of the rest of the decks are bran which is nearly unwinnable for monsters

I guess so. I feel like I'm hitting way more spies than Bran but Bran is pretty rough for weather/control monster. Even without drawing armorsmith it's an uphill struggle.

monsters ONLY beats NG, it's unfavored against literally every other deck