/mmg/ - Massively Multiplayer General

comfy houses edition

This general is for discussing old, new, and upcoming MMOs, including MMOs with communities that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games on Veeky Forums, looking for a guild, friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here.

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/
mmos.com/gamelist

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht (embed)

>Other upcoming crowdfunded MMOs
Ashes of Creation: ashesofcreation.com
Camelot Unchained: camelotunchained.com/
Crowfall: crowfall.com/
Pantheon: pantheonmmo.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/greCvqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no bots so far but no posts either

it will take some time for people to find it again since its been dead for so long and has a different name now

stay alive

Reposting -

How many people are interested in starting an MMO with me? I'd mainly be looking for a game that's not 100% dead, and has a little more bite than those Aura-online style games that autowalk you to the next fetch quest. Would be biased towards a slightly older game but that's not set in stone.

I'm more partial to leveling style games like Ragnarok Online or Everquest rather than raiding style games like WoW or Widstar. I'm mainly just looking for a rough headcount here, we can vote\bitch about specific game choices later.

Im interested

well the bot did keep the thread ont he front page at least

Why the fuck would someone bother to bot spam the thread anyway?

There was plenty of interest the first thread, the Anons either haven't seen the thread or are worried about the bot.

On another note a few years ago I started playing Dream of Mirror Online with Veeky Forums, did you any of you play then? That was really fun for a while.

I got back into SWGemu Basilisk just two days ago but I already have (had) a novice Bounty Hunter there. I guess I wouldn't mind rolling a new character or maybe helping you guys kill stuff would be enough. I don't really know shit about the game though.

I think I played a couple days. The game was quite terrible though.

because the arenanet mmo got spammed by some autist who made a bot to spite them, then they tried to come over to mm0g which caused the bot to follow them, now if you make a arenanetmmo or mm0g thread they will get autospammed

do not talk about that game

dfo cuties...

rib ded thred

dfo cuties will save this thread

Will pley if geimu has crafting and there's a no bully policy.

There aren't too many takers at the moment but I'm sure the game will have crafting. I'm going to have a nose around and post 5 or so games that I think look cool, maybe people will shit all over them and we can get some discussion going.

I dont understand the appeal of dfo at all, its like im playing an mmo of that fucking ninja turtles arcade game from chuck e cheeses but grindy as shit

This thread hs shown me that mmos are truly a relic of the past, I don't think I'm going to play one again, mobage are the future.

>mobage
kys

only gay people play mmos

Post characters

Man why are all MMOs in such a shitty state. Mabinogi is pretty much ruined by Nexon and the server ping/performance is terrible. SWGemu server hasn't been reset in like 10 years so all the people playing are pretty much bots or grinding some endgame shit. WoW was fucking ruined by Blizzard. Ragnarok was ruined by their shitty gook company. Tera has horrible player base due to lolibait. A lot of old games are no longer playable in any form, not even a shitty private server.

ON top of that all the MMOs released in like the past 10 years have been garbage.

Mabi and RO bother have a pretty decent vanilla private server scene, also what do you consider an old mmo, because many of the ones I'm thinking of have private servers. What would you want to play?

Mabipro has like no players and RO servers are usually quite dead too. On top of that everyone multiclients on RO which takes away the entire purpose of the game.

is this a thread for Guild Wars 2 by ArenaNet with the playable races Human, Norn, Sylvari, Charr and Asura?

no this is dfog

@193565563

didn't read your post but here's my discord discord.gg/greCvqQ

NO.

Report and hide

i miss raping oothier behind his waifu's back
i miss cumming inside oothier
i miss making ootheir scream, she screams for help sometimes
but i can't stop invading oothier
she lets me every time

i miss tessaposting

I miss squatfu

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

THIS GENERAL IS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA

you need us mmog
post more asura wives

I've started lineage2 last week.
Jesus, they killed it

so what games are all of you playing

I just started Twin Saga. It's cute, but that's all I got on it so far. Combat is usual fair.

All I really want is more info on Peria Chronicles though.

Some rad-tacular colors right there.
They would be right at home at a lasertag and arcade arena

The thing is, I suck at F-Zero. The rare occasion we do play it at parties I'm as likely to win as anyone else. I just love the game's setting, visuals, music, engine, everything about it. It's hard, but it's hard for everyone.

>this event
How many times did dumb autist make Wakaba wish her bloodline never continued already?

o no

>only 8,5hours until release
fuuuuuuuk i cant wait

Is there anything specific like a way someone is played that you want to know about?

I admit that I'm so heavily biased against that piece of shit that I will never be convinced that 3 did a single thing well, let alone better than NV, but feel free to elaborate

This general is as ded as Beatrix.

I feel stupid for not knowing about this guy. As a big fan of Patrick Nagel, this is right up my alley.

8 bit computer is better

>They could care less
This triggers my autism.

It's probably true there too.
It's a negative side effect of capitalism

I mean, if we go back I'm not going to bother with it and stop posting about tb2 in general really.

>Censor names
>Leave one in chat people can search their history to find this game

Then your a filthy liar, I bet you can't even name half of them from memory.

Dark souls 2 is the best souls game

Twitch Plays Hugo when?

SM3.

what gam

We'll die when a mod says we have to merge.

On one hand I feel bad for him but on the other GET AWAY FROM ME YOU OLD MAN

>Tiffany
If only...

d

Pyros

Crooked Hilary lost, go back to the cuckshed commie faggot

neo geo pocket fighting games all all casual friendly and pretty fun as a result. snk vs capcom as well as gals fighter are two prime examples of fun ones.

is this supposed to happen?

>>constantly backtrack and check every nook and cranny

I did that. It's impossible to unlock the limited-off final boss by accident. I was actually looking for it after beating the game once, but can find all the PAs and data files for it.

Is it overkill?

SKREE SKREE
CAWK
GUH-HUH
*jinjo*

Dead game

I think it would be cool to have a sonic game like ghouls n ghosts.

Name a game on the 64 that requires precise analog control.

My right hand always cramped because the space over in the C area was too small. Giant hands rep.

just for curiosity, how much more lag did the wii/crt setup have compared to original hardware?

meant for Sorry. I'm new here.

Lightning pls go

Those smoothed walls are absolutely horrific

Unlocking the Red Arremer fight in SVC Chaos is harder than the fight itself, since you can use continues.

fuk u bot

Thanks for the courage!
Thanks for giving me something to get totally obsessed with!
Thanks for the strenght to keep going!
I'II keep on rooting for you, so please keep trying your best!
And... one day, I'II also be a great drawfag!

We should enter the contest! TREASURE MASTER! That game, had a contest! And I'd use the money to buy MORE SHITTY GAMES.

where do all the dfo cuties hang out now? i dont see very many in central park anymore

>Especially since the discord is 99% not ps4 discussion.
>But instead I find the thread's dead and everyone's jerking each other off in discord instead.
Piss off Sora that didn't even happen, we were discussing games.

Wow, I don't remember that hideous art. Was I playing a different game?

30 is about how much it typically goes for.

Why don't you just buy the game if you're that desperate to betatest new WIP updates?

I'd say he's more handsome than cute.

Vote with your wallet isn't even a meme, it's just shit that mongoloids say.

what AU is that?
that escalated quick

raiden snore is raiden fighters right?

how much worse than the best is the stat
who am i kidding the point of these threads is to be intentionally vague to promote meaningless semantics

Nope, the first one was dog shit.
Maybe I'll give this one a try if I can get it for dirt cheap some day