>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/S2U57d
youtu.be/c_5km5Nd06o?t=255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OFFICIAL PC DISCORD
discord.gg/S2U57d

xbros ww@

I hope Destiny will eventually receive a character creator like Dragon's Dogma.

New telegraph who dis?

thanks been looking for this

>Join discord
>Siegeh is in it
Nah senpai

>no ps4 extension
>no pc extension
KEK

leave it then

Please Goys....er I mean boys. No toxicity this time. Keep the toxic levels down. If you don't listen, I am going to take away your ability to give (you)'s. Don't want to be toxic after all.

>exotic engram
whats inside /dg/?

>xboners so btfo they remove ps4 and pc from OP
Jesus fuck control yourselves.

Disappointment

Fighting Lion

INNER CIRCLE RUNS THIS THREAD NOW

>game still crashes on launch
>Bungie still hasn't addressed it

Great game. Refunding

I wish the campaign had explained more about the past and relationship of Ghaul and the consul.

Generally they needed more exposition and development. Ghaul goes from "hey my old friend" to "Let me strangle you old friend" within three or four short cutscenes.

Raid weapons.

Explain more about consul and calus, and also in text form.

PC specs? Windows / drivers up to date?

HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND

>Valiance Wing
>10 less dmg levels than my sturm
wew lad im flaccid
also, i hear u guys talkin about Skyrburners Oath here a lot. Whats special about it? I have one and while it wrecks shit in PvP I dont really like it in PvE.

skyburner's is trash

Well, I just experienced my first 4 man premade going all sweaty tango-charlie full meta in quickplay.
That was something.

Look at it from Ghaul's perspective, he is the top and here is someone trying to push him around and outright takes something he wanted to keep. Doesn't matter that it's an old friend or he "owes" him, what matters is it pissed Ghaul off and he dealt with it the way he was taught by that same old friend.

I hope that this post is being ironic.

You can take my (You)s, but you can't take my ........s!

For me it's that it's a scout rifle and I want to give it a try but it's becoming the Mida of D2 for me. Everyone and their grandmother will get one then I'll finally be able to buy it from Our

Pc fag here, who or what are Alpha Team?

I wish there wasn't a fucking campaign. Seriously, I want zero story missions. Give me more/better activities that I'm going to do more than three times.

>buying games without meeting the recommended specs
>probably uses "im poor" as an excuse

your own fault either way.

Yes, CPU is SSSE3 capable, windows/GPU fully updated. No change whatsoever.

old news
the inner circle runs this thread now

>Other team goes full special ops blow your shit out mode
>You just casually crouch around the map waiting for the time to run out
PvP sure is fun :^)

Alpha Team is a Dead Meme.

Group that normally gets thread first for raids and shit like that, also manage to do decent in the world comparison of completing, they've built up a nice little circle jerk around here.

>9th in the world to finish hard mode
>decent

Who here /banned/

I'm legit curious if somebody on a fucking anonymous Venezuelan shitposting board would be willing to be honest about it

did u cheat

anything above 5 is trash

My rig is better than yours I promise, you shitter.

Did you delete the cvars file?

post rig. am 7700k, 1080 ti and no crashes at all

>Bungie banning people
>for cheating
>Having to cheat in D2
wew lad

Is there really no normal chat and no clan chat? Am I missing something? What the fuck

What can I say, I try not to pay attention to them and normally stop coming to threads around the time new raids drop because it's nothing but a shitposting circle jerk and their drama bleeds over. I thought they had gotten a bit higher with how everyone still sucks their dick when they show up

>he thinks that's good

Thanks for proving my point. Stay bad, stay poor.

that's why I'm asking user. I don't know if I'm banned but as far as I'm aware none of my friends are either

>vsync off 100 fps on high stuttery mess
>vsync on 52 fps
dafuq

Restart the game. There's an unknown bug that causes stuttering / vsync rate to drop (non-recoverable).

there is literally nothing better. The 8700k is equal and AMD is for shitters

There any specific AR variants to keep an eye out for?

Uriel's

I just don't understand is all.
I don't mind to lose when it's entertaining, but when you go to the casual mode and co ordinate like you're Delta in some fuckistan with your heartbeat approaching cardiac arrest, it's just beyond me man.

Im building a pc

Gtx1070ti
I5 6600k
16gb ram

What monitor should i buy

I really like Sand Wasp and Valakadyn.

Uriel's Gift

Uriel's Gift
Origin Story
The Number
Scathelocke
Ghost Primus

>1070
>i5

Enjoy your burned home

Post >yfw the fucking Halfdan-D becomes top tier because PC has negative recoil

>I5 6600k
literally why

>The thread right now

Don't buy a fucking 6600k. It's a dead socket.

Haha meme

Got it for free

I don't mind them, just their beta orbiters that shit up the thread when they're around.

Insecure turbo-virgin detected

t. Shitter
Get good faggot, if you can't handle the intensity and skill this pvp requires maybe you should move on

Well if you were there when they got top 10 the thread imploded, it's the perfect example of the image posted.
I wonder if we will celebrate the first PC team to beat the raid.

Get ryzen you fag

what difference does it make when they shit up the thread too?

>Got it for free

Why is that always the answer when I ask why someone would use an i5?

It kinda sucks. Not really worth the exotic slot over something like MIDA or the cold heart

Because that's the only good reason to and no one would ever admit to buying one.

Jesus really? Also it'll still probably be them since they switched didn't they?

Kys pajeet

Well, it's the truth, now how about you answer my original question.

Is there any incentive to having multiple characters? Can that help me gear up a single character faster or no?

How does liking superior technology make me Indian? Name three (3) things wrong with ryzen.

>get TP'd to gaul command ship on the final campaign mission
>door opens
>2 dozen sleeping spike doggos
>"oh this is bungie making a cheeky reference to the sleeping grunts and if I just crouch walk I can bypass it all"
>works until I am dead center of the tunnel
>one wakes up randomly
>basically this
youtu.be/c_5km5Nd06o?t=255

Haha you got me bungie you fucking shitbags.

No incentive for multiple of the same class. Different classes sure.

Yes and no, multiple characters of different classes can gear up guns better but armor you're screwed. Bungie put in a nerf on purpose because everyone did that in D1.

Yes. While you can't transfer over armor to infuse between classes, you can transfer weapons and then do the exotic quests/milestones to slightly up your max light.

On consoles, there was a diminishing return on milestones on duplicate classes, so go for one of each.

>how about you answer my original question
Shit dude, I didn't even read your original question; I stopped after the specs to ream you out.

>monitor
get some 1440p 120Hz IPS panel monitor if you want longevity

Multiple characters = more tokens that you can dump into one character for the best gear.

Are you going to give me a free ryzen?
T. Amd pajeet
T. Raja

So, is team shooting still mandatory on pc pvp or does the zero recoil and m&kb controls on guns means ttk is lower and people actually have a chance at going solo?

Mida sucks. You faggot niggers lied to me.

>"team shooting"

You are a retard and have clearly never played a real FPS like counter strike or quake 3

>Get good faggot, if you can't handle the intensity and skill this pvp requires maybe you should move on
I know you're pulling my leg, but I haven't said anything about not beind able to handle it, just not understanding it, please read.

>Third eye perk is massively strong due to radar delay
>High caliber rounds are strong
>Mida sucks

???

What the fuck I killed gruntilda and I still haven't been given a sparrow

Did I miss some kind of instruction on how to get one?

Not how it works. The time to kill on halfdan is atrocious.
Unless bungie does some balancing of archetypes(already blatantly said they refuse to) Mida/Uriels will continue to be meta simply because of their TTK being low.

Not an argument. Neck yourself you bumbling retard. Enjoy slop glopping on that Jewtel dick.

Sorry retarded question. If I made a different class would I start getting armour drops for both classes?

Hope you realize an i5 at 6600k will fuck up your mobo. 1070ti benchmarks have all failed with i5s. Get an i7 at least.

Because they can be filtered

Holiday gives you one during the quest to talk to everyone at the tower.

>mida being meta
Nah, i can still outgun mida's with the tone patrol. Last hope and antidope is more cancerous

Go to tower and talk to people

>Neck yourself you bumbling retard.
>Sorry retarded question.
Throwing stones, and glass houses, and all that shit.

People want to farm K/D while they can and the best way is in groups.

dont respond to false flagging console cucks, my dude

>Hope you realize an i5 at 6600k will fuck up your mobo.
My mb is still perfectly fine.

>1070ti benchmarks have all failed with i5s.
Hmm, can you source me?

what class do you guys like most for PVP?

I started with a titan and I feel kinda useless all around.