/fog/ - Fallout General

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXh5ONCMj0c
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21961/?
mediafire.com/?sz052f5jaa045go
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24783/?tab=3&navtag=https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/ajax/modimages/?user=0&id=24783&gid=1151
pastebin.com/n9bVpRFZ
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas#2p5bne9rg0ud7
youtube.com/watch?v=nf3107aiKfs
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B45SllNAhiQsUzdaVU9Ra2dtNmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for the burned man walks

are there any good face mods for new vegas?
im playing it right now and every one looks like garbage

>not putting that guys ENB in the pasta

No matter what you do, every single character in that engine will look like shit.

Claim you Raifu/Weaponfu.

I just loaded up a save from a while ago and got a weird aiming thing in third person. I happened after I changed the receiver on my rifle to .50 cal. I use the right handed rifle animation replacer so maybe that is related? first person is fine and I don't play in third person but I would like to fix this

excuse the shitty quality webm

>tfw there are people in this thread younger than fo2

eh i can deal with it then

>whatisthis.webm

That's the prototype of the "Aliens" Smartgun

it looks like someone is talking to you and your character is trying to headlook at them, but there isn't actually anything to headlook at so it's going weird

help

Most OP weapon in FONV.

Just get high-res eyes and a skin texture.
Cry more faggot, go play Final Fantasy or some other animu piece of crap.
But seriously, the main issue is the muddy low-res textures, especially the eyes. It's amazing how much improvement is in place simply with the hi-res eye replacer is.

Hey fuck you. The game is using such a shitty engine for characters they either look like they're melting or clowns.Its like melting a barbie doll then painting its face and dressing it up

The engine has nothing to do with character models you stupid fucking /v/ermin. Fuck off back to Neoga/v/.

Bad UV map for that body mesh.
Still sounds like FF or DoA is more your speed.

This little guy.

I loaded an earlier save and it did it again when someone talked talked to me in sanctuary when when I aimed. actually entering a conversation and ending it seemed to fix it. but whatever, the malfunctioning part of the game that I don't really ever use works again

This big guy

Added the sleeved mod to the chestpiece as someone suggested on a previous thread. Looks better I guess, and more reasonable.

wow this relly made me think bethesda

not the op, but link?

Want to hear a joke?
Two nazis walk into a bar.
They both get 10 shots.

they really must go through the dev process while thinking 'lol modders will fix it' then entire time

I've seen this occur is just about every game where one gets auto aligned to an object when using it

All-time fav.

I could never get this weapon to deal a decent amount of damage, the Red Glare never worked for me. The Thump-Thump on the other hand never disappointed. Lost the count of how many times I blew up legion patrols to bits with this.

Then its obsidians fault for not expanding on the character models you asshat. Heres something you might not understand big textures and super high poly fuck your computer models don't make something look realistic. Its stuff like skin shaders and shit like that. I don't know what Neoga/v/ means if i'm being honest but maybe you would like it more?
I still don't understand what the fuck you're trying to say? I like fallout new vegas bro.
>Hey you think gamebryo characters look like potatoes? That must mean you prefer japanese games.

>/v/ boogeyman buzzword
Veeky Forums is an 18+ website

The potato heads are just the result of Bethesda paying nobody to make proper models and textures. The engine can handle better textures just fine and proper headmeshes have literally no impact on the engine whatsoever.

>Nukaworld
>Galactic Zone
>These 10 billion robots everywhere fucking up my shit

Fuck is all of Nuka World like this?

Is that vanilla lighting or post processing?

I can't find mods to make NV look this good.

>want to play a male character and install sex mods
>want to make a female character and put on slutty outfits
heLP which one do I pick? Lesbian shit in these mods is usually garbage

It's only dragbodies overhauls with zzjays adapted Mithrand ENB.

looks like something by dragbody

go to GUN

For which game?

No, only inside the Galactic Zone. The other parks have their own theme and threats, they're all very unique. Nuka World is just amazing to explore. I'd put it on par with Old World Blues in terms of exploration fun. I loved that DLC and I can't wait to finish Far Harbor so I can get there again with my stealth build.

FO4

How can anybody have any trouble with the combat in FO4? Shits pisseasy even after i doubled the damage in survival.

Nuka World is trash, fuck off.

Do I just register on there? I've never used the site. Also heard his legion mod is gone.

No. Only galactic zone is like that. If you have a few stealthboys you can collect the star cores for the mainframe and shut down/reprogram all the robots. Every 5 star cores lets you do so something.

Galactic Zone was where the ceo of nuka world embezzled funds to get military grade robots "in case things went south".

Other locations have bloodworms or ghouls or mirelurks. I liked the western theme park because of it's quests. The kiddie zone had a decent funhouse to explore. The bottling plant had a bioshock rapture feel, that anamatronic "museum". The Safari zone wasn't as interesting I think, looked like a normal zoo.

>my opinion should be the opinion of everyone else
Whatever you say, commie.

90% of all Bethesda sexmods are about a female player getting fucked/raped/enslaved/impregnated so unless you want to play a rampaging slaver rapist impregnator play as the waifu.

You have to make an account but most of his stuff is in the public section.

yeah
don't worry about the private section, everything worthwhile has been posted here and nothing new has been released in forever

Alright, thanks my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXh5ONCMj0c

Can anyone tell what the name of that energy shield thing is from this video and this screenshot? I have the Tactical Jam mod installed and I cannot find it. The closest I got had it but with some fugly backpack and the only colors it came in was green, yellow, and purple. I'm looking for either blue or red.

I have been searching all damn day. I just want the shield.

Far Harbor has actual live fish swimming in the water. Neat.

Do any of you guys have the Legion Overhaul he made? Thats the one I've been looking for.

good stuff desu

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21961/?

he's done 2 and is working on another 1
which one

I don't exactly know but I think he's the one who made Vulpes wear a bear or something.

one's on nexus
here's the other one that uses ryse assets

mediafire.com/?sz052f5jaa045go

>uses Elianora assets
Dropped like a sjw hambeast

Thanks alot man.

What's wrong with Elianora?

probably because of this

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24783/?tab=3&navtag=https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/ajax/modimages/?user=0&id=24783&gid=1151

Well its a gay ass mod but why are people mad though? I figured it was about her supporting Creation Club or some shit.

Shit personality.
We need some form of inforgraph for every time this is asked.

Massive SJW cunt with an equally massive ego.

>thanks Elianora fo using the bobblehead stands she ripped from ddproductions
>thanks elianora for static assets she just took from afkmods and uploaded to nexus

I think im too old to even know whats going on on the internet. Can't keep up with all this shit.

As user said here But also because she got/or nearly got a GOOD modder banned because he used assets that were similar to hers. Mind you, the aforementioned assets were from the base vanilla Skyrim game.
She also liked to meme/circlejerk like DDProductions83 and talked an equal amount of shit even though she doesn't make anything worth a damn.

just gets the job done

Neoga/v/ detected

There's also the fact that she and her clique are so assblasted about jewtube mod reviewers monetizing their videos and making money of "her" work they they actually went and bombarded videos with reports and strikes to take them down.

I thought she was friends with MXR I remember seeing one of her mods on there.

He's sucking her dick at every opportunity and is reviewing her mods like any else because that's fair use.
Doesn't stop her and her buds to pull their hair out over the idea that somebody might make money from showcasing their mods.

Explains why she's one of the handful of modders who welcomed Todd's Mod Shop with open arms.

>Neoga/v/ detected
Neogaf, being the casual trash they are, loves F4, with you want to at least make sense in your insult, say something related to those pretensious fucks in RPGcodex.

Does anyone have that old dragbody mod shit with the colonial marines armor?

why are extremely shitty quest mods always the most downloaded ones?

Like has she ever done something on her own that wasn't just a shitty meme texture or legos of other peoples assets they uploaded to the nexus or are in the base game?

I have an idea for a quest mod for New Vegas. Anyone interested in reading it/rating it/giving ideas to improve it? Basically something I came up with because I'm really bored and because I liked the caravan guard quests in fallout 1 and 2. Sorry for the bad english.

pastebin.com/n9bVpRFZ

Neat. The boat Kasumi used to get to Far Harbor was gone when I convinced her to leave and it was already docked in the Commonwealth when I arrived. Nice attention to detail, especially since working boats are probably valuable.

I don't know, did Maxwell's World really get that many downloads recently?

epic

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE FUCKING GOD!?

now that Google Drive is DEAD, we need a new Archive for Dragbody's private mods

Cause fusion city rising has boobs.

It's probably somewhere in one of these packs.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas#2p5bne9rg0ud7

How did the Deathclaw get in here?

Where have you been?

shilling his shitty space game

I can't stand that stupid cunt and her shit mods. We should just report the shit out of her stuff or something, maybe dig up some dirt and get her banned or something. Always has to be someone out there ruining something for fuck's sake.

Busy.
Came in to drop off this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nf3107aiKfs

What space game? Nanostream?

is this bioshock

Nah, he probably means Underspace.

>Ashes
Appropriate name

Like Undertale, but in space.

Well, considering you "should" get a contextual interact with any broken window you could crawl through anyway, this doesn't seem so bad.

Make it really noisy if there's glass, make it take a few seconds to bring your weapon back up, and crawling through windows could be in the game.

Flashbacks to those half destroyed doors in 3/nv that said "Locked" and stuff.

>the nakanos just wanted their boat back

It's closer to Freelancer with more storms and space monsters.

>sick with food poisoning all day
>realize that with all the things people complain about as being unrealistic, the fact that you can just pop out of the vault and eat whatever wasteland crap and be fine should be near the top of the list
I have the "cook with purified water" mod, I only drink purified water, and I only eat things I cook myself. What are some other steps someone with a pre-war stomach should take?

Is there a mod that makes the crafting menu look like this?

I have Darn's and it doesn't look like this at all.

Except you do have an increased chance to contract disease if you eat raw food. You even get rad poisoning from it. That's why everything needs to be cooked. Only vegetables don't have downsides IIRC.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B45SllNAhiQsUzdaVU9Ra2dtNmM